Last Christmas Party Ch. 02: Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was going great for us. We had it all -- a wonderful marriage, two beautiful children, a nice home, nice cars, you name it. We were living the dream and thought it would never end.

Then one day, about ten months ago or so, Tom came home and said Tyndall had been bought out by Acme and things would be changing. I think it was in March when his boss left and the new boss came in. That would be Jake Wheeler. Tom came home mad one day and said his boss demanded to see me the very next day. I couldn't believe the nerve of the man.

Fortunately, I already had a doctor appointment the next day so I was able to go and meet Jake. I told him in no uncertain terms that I was not at his beck and call. Somehow, he managed to get us to have him over for dinner that weekend. We weren't too happy, since Saturday has always been for Tom and I. But we sucked it up and went along, hoping it would smooth things over.

He brought Brenda Carson with him that night, and that's when I first met her. She gave us a bunch of BS about an 'Executive Morale' team and talked about how Acme is like a family. Then Jake said he wanted Tom to start traveling again. Tom hadn't done that in years. Neither one of us was happy about that.

But Tom found a way to make it work. It would take him longer to finish meeting all his clients, but it only meant that he would be gone one night a week. We were able to manage that, and stayed in touch with each other over Skype. That's when Brenda started working her way into my life.

Every time Tom was gone, she would call or text and invite me to lunch. I was still very suspicious of her, but she came across as being sincerely concerned for me, and I found myself relaxing a bit around her. For the first two months, we talked mostly about my marriage to Tom, the kids and that sort of thing.

Then she said she wanted to come have dinner at my house while Tom was out. She said she wanted to meet the kids. I saw no harm in that, so I agreed. We had a nice dinner and I gave her a tour of the house. After the kids went to bed, we sat in the front room and talked over some wine. She started asking about my love life with Tom and she gave me a couple suggestions. We talked about it for quite a while before she left, and by that time, I was pretty worked up.

"Did you masturbate after she left?" Wendy asked as Linda took a sip of tea through the straw.

"Yes," Linda said, surprised by Wendy's direct approach.

"And did you follow the advise she gave you?" Wendy asked.

"I did, and Tom enjoyed it very much," Linda said.

"Please, go on," Wendy said. Linda continued her narrative.

After that, Brenda and I met at different venues. Sometimes, we would meet at lunch and later in the evening for dinner, or sometimes a drink for happy hour. If I knew we would be going out, I would ask my mother to let the children stay with her. Jake joined us a few times, but I never did get over my dislike of him.

As time went on, we began to talk about more personal things, like my sex life with Tom. Brenda asked me if I had ever cheated on Tom, and of course, I told her the truth -- I hadn't and I had no intention of ever cheating on him.

She once asked if we had ever done anal, had threesomes or engaged in bondage of any type, and I told her no, which was the truth. Sure, we had things we liked to do, but we were never into anything like that. She wanted to know if we ever considered opening our marriage, but again, I told her no, that was something that neither one of us would consider.

At one point, she suggested I read some stories online to get some ideas. She sent me links to some stories she said she liked and I read them. She told me they were fiction, but that there were some people who actually did some of what the characters in those stories did. I found them to be exciting, but nothing I would want to do.

"How did you react to those stories, physically?" Wendy asked.

"Frankly, some of them got me extremely excited, and yes, I often ended up masturbating after reading them," Linda said.

"Did you find yourself becoming more stimulated after your meetings with her?" Wendy asked.

"Now that you mention it, yes," Linda said.

"Do you think she might have been slipping something in your drink to maybe get you that way?" Wendy asked.

"At the time, the thought never crossed my mind," Linda said. "Looking back in hindsight, though, I can see that it could be a definite possibility."

"Okay, go on, please," Wendy said. Linda continued her narrative.

Tom and I took a week off in July to celebrate our anniversary. We took a cruise in the Caribbean, and it was just what the doctor ordered. After we came back, things went back to the way they were. Tom would be gone one night a week, and of course, Brenda would take me out for dinner and some drinks. Sometimes Jake came with her, but not very often.

They both started hitting me up about New York, telling me the Board was anxious to have Tom join them. They said the members of the board wanted to meet with me. Brenda kept going on about how it was part of her evaluation. I wondered why the board couldn't come here, but Brenda said it was crucial that I go there.

Then Brenda told me a little bit about the New York meetings. She didn't come right out and say she wanted me to cheat on Tom, but it was implied. She said all the executives' wives do it and it helped them build a more solid team and helped the husbands advance in their careers. Plus, she said the wives often benefited in other ways -- monthly bonus checks, tickets to Broadway shows, invitations to celebrity gatherings, that sort of thing.

She didn't tell me a whole lot, and claimed that she had already told me too much. I told her in no uncertain terms that I would never cheat on my husband, that I love him and my children too much. She told me it wouldn't really be cheating, since he would be made aware of it and would be allowed to participate in their activities.

Then she told me about what they would expect from Tom. She made it sound like a rite of passage or something. Described it as a way for the managers to bond and cement their standing in the order of things.

"What did they expect your husband to do?" Wendy asked.

"They expected him to perform oral sex on his immediate supervisor," Linda said.

"I see," Wendy said. "Did you tell your husband about this?"

"Not at first," Linda said. "I knew he'd get very upset and Brenda made me promise not to say anything. She told me she could get into a lot of trouble if anyone learned that she revealed corporate secrets."

"So he never learned?" Wendy asked.

"He learned, eventually," Linda said.

"How?" Wendy asked.

"He put an audio recorder in the purse I use whenever I go out," Linda said. "I didn't know about that until later. It was during his last trip. That night, I didn't get back home until 1:00 and we didn't get to talk to each other. He was pretty upset about it. I confessed to him and that's when he told me about the audio recorder and what he heard."

"What did you two decide?" Wendy asked.

"For starters, that I would cut Brenda out of my life," she said.

"And did you?" Wendy asked.

"Yes," Linda said. "She kept calling and sending emails, but I told her I was too busy and couldn't do anything. Tom and I both figured we were safe until after the first of the year. By then he would be out of the company and away from both of them. I guess we just didn't realize how determined they really were. And we figured we were out of the woods when he was offered the job with Ryder that Thanksgiving week."

"Why didn't your husband quit his job then?" Wendy asked.

"You have to understand that my husband is a company man," Linda said. "He had no loyalty to the Acme people, but he had worked with the Tyndall team for years. They were his friends and he wouldn't just leave them to handle all the year-end stuff by themselves. So, he decided he would stay long enough to get them through that, and then leave."

"Did anything happen after that?" Wendy asked.

"Yes," Linda said. "Tom's boss wanted him to fly up to Spokane for a couple of days. That morning, Brenda called to let me know he would be gone and she wanted to meet with me. Tom told me that evening what happened. Said they actually falsified financial records as an excuse to get him out of town, but he saw right through it. Nothing else happened after that and we both figured we were safe."

"Do you remember the night of the party?" Wendy asked.

"Most of it," Linda said. "I was upset when Tom called and said he had work to do and would be late. So I told him I'd grab an Uber and meet him at the Radisson. He said he'd only be two or three hours late at the most. I didn't think they'd try something at a public event with all those other people there."

"Tell me what you remember of the party," Wendy said.

"Okay," Linda said. She took another sip of her tea and recalled as much as she could.

...

When I got to the party, everyone I saw greeted me and asked about Tom. I told them he was running late, doing some report Jake dropped on him at the last minute. Brenda caught up with me shortly after I arrived.

"I heard Tom is staying behind to get some last minute work done," she said, handing me a drink.

"Yeah, he's running a bit late, but he said he'd be here in a couple hours or so," I said, taking a sip of my drink.

"I was beginning to think you were avoiding me," she said.

"No, I was just busy. We had a lot to do, with work and Christmas shopping and all," I said.

"I see," Brenda said. "Listen, they're getting ready to sit down for dinner and a couple speeches. Why don't we take our seats?"

"Sure," I said. We got to the table and I noticed Tom's place was empty. Brenda was seated next to me and we chatted a bit as we ate dinner. Quite a few people came by to say hello and asked about Tom. I told them he was still working. Then Jake got up and said a few words, thanked everyone for their hard work and passed out the bonus checks. I noticed there wasn't one for Tom, but Brenda said he would be getting his bonus later.

After dinner, Brenda got us another drink and we headed off for some dancing. I got asked to dance by several guys, but I told them I was waiting for Tom. I remember finishing my drink and Brenda handed me another.

"I need to watch myself," I told her. "I don't want to be too drunk to dance with my husband." I remembered she snickered when I said that.

Then I started feeling... strange. Before I knew it, Brenda had placed another drink in my hand.

"Live a little," she told me. "It's not like you're driving, so enjoy." I don't know why I did it, but I practically gulped the drink down. I don't know why, but I felt even more strange. Then the next thing I know, I'm dancing with Jake Wheeler. I didn't even remember him asking me for a dance. I felt odd, almost as if I was on fire. For some reason, I thought Tom was there and I started getting... excited. The next thing I knew, Jake whispered something in my ear. I wondered where Tom had gone and I looked around but didn't see him.

"I have something to show you," he said.

"Oh?" I asked. "What's that?"

"You'll have to come with me," he said. By then, I really didn't care. I was wet, horny and excited. He led me out of the hotel and took me to a limo parked outside.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Because what I have to show you isn't inside the hotel," he said.

"Oh, okay," I said, not really caring. The next thing I know, I'm in the back seat of the limo, and I was feeling extremely horny.

"Why don't you get rid of those panties?" Jake asked. I took them off and dropped them on the floor of the limo, not caring if he saw or not. "Oh my," he said. "You really are hot tonight, aren't you?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," I said. I lifted my skirt over my waist and spread my legs so he could see.

"I'll bet Tom really likes that shaved pussy, doesn't he?" Jake asked.

"Yes, he does," I said. Thinking about Tom, I started fingering myself, right there in the limo.

"Oh, that's nice," Jake said. "Tell me, have you ever seen the inside of a corporate jet before?"

"No, I haven't," I said. "Will Tom be there?"

"You'll see him later," Jake said. "Oh, wait, we're here. Let's go, so I can show you."

"Okay," I said. We got out of the limo and walked to the airplane. The door was already open and Jake walked me up the stairs. When we got inside, he sat me down and handed me another drink.

"How would you like to take a little trip?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Where are we going?"

"New York," he said. "The Board is expecting you. Don't worry about Tom."

"Okay," I said, feeling more excited.

"Why don't you get out of that dress and get more comfortable?" he asked. I took my shoes and dress off, and sat on the little couch, naked. I felt so horny and so excited sitting there naked.

"Are you feeling horny?" he asked me.

"Yes," I said. "I'm so fucking horny right now."

"Good," he said. "Why don't you give us a little show while we fly to New York. Let us see how horny you really are." I don't know why but I got up and began dancing naked right there on the plane in front of Jake and a couple other guys. At one point, I was on the couch with my legs spread, rubbing myself like crazy.

Then I saw Jake answer his phone. I could tell he wasn't happy about something. He left the cabin, I guess to go speak with the pilot. He came back a little bit later and I could feel the airplane start tu turn around.

Then the whole airplane shook and I saw fire outside the window. I grabbed my dress and put it back on, scared. Then I heard Jake say something about us going down. I vaguely remember the airplane hitting the ground, and the next thing I remember is waking up here.

...

"I can't believe I was so stupid," Linda said, sobbing. Wendy put her notepad down and helped Linda collect herself. "Tom is going to hate me."

"He doesn't hate you," Wendy said.

"He already blames himself for not seeing through Jake's plot," Linda cried. "I have to tell him the truth."

"The truth is, you were both played and taken advantage of," Wendy said. "It's obvious that you were drugged. Tom already knows that and he doesn't hold it against you."

"If I give you permission, will you let Tom hear what I told you?" Linda asked. "I want him to hear the whole truth. He deserves that much."

"Are you sure?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, absolutely," Linda said through her tears.

"Alright, if you're certain that's what you want," Wendy said. "Listen, why don't I call the nurse back in. You've been through a lot and I think you need some rest. If you want, we can talk more, perhaps with your husband present. Would you like that?"

"Yes, that sounds good," Linda said, her sobs subsiding. Wendy grabbed a nurse, who checked Linda's vitals. After consulting her chart and the doctor's orders, she gave Linda something to help relax her. Soon, Linda was falling asleep.

...

She woke up just as a nurse came in with lunch. The nurse wheeled her cart around and helped Linda eat her food, then made notes on her chart. Later that afternoon, Tom and Wendy came into the room. Tom sat next to her and held her as best he could while planting little kisses on her face.

"I listened to what you told Wendy last night," he said.

"I'm so sorry, Tom," Linda said, tears falling down her face. "You probably hate me right now."

"I could never hate you," he said. "It's not your fault you were drugged and taken advantage of. If anything it's my fault for not seeing through their plot. Can you forgive me for that?"

"Tom, nothing is your fault," she said. "Neither one of us saw through them that night. I should've insisted on staying home until you were finished."

"Listen," Wendy said. "Tom and I had a very long talk this morning after he finished listening to what you said. Both of you made mistakes. Hell, we all make mistakes. The important thing is that you quit beating yourselves up over this. You need to get beyond this. I'll work with you as long as necessary to help you get past this if you're willing."

"I am," Linda said. Tom nodded his head.

"I am, too," he said.

"Good," Wendy said. "Now, kiss your wife, tell her you love her and let her get some rest, okay? You've both had a very long day." Tom smiled and kissed his wife deeply. She returned the kiss.

"I love you so much," he said.

"I love you more," she told him. Tom kissed her one more time and they left the room. Afterward, Linda closed her eyes and wondered what would've happened if they had made it to New York.

A couple days later, Dr. Wilkins came in and examined her head wound. He seemed pleased with what he saw.

"It looks like all the swelling is gone," he said. "I'm going to remove the bandage from your head now." He took the bandage off and completed his exam, making notes in her chart. "We're going to hang on to you for another couple weeks, then we're going to transfer you to the rehab center. You're still going to need round-the-clock care until you can get around on your own. How are you feeling now?"

"Much better," Linda said.

"Good," Dr. Wilkins said. "I see that you and your husband are working with Dr. Castillo. I'm pleased to see that. Is everything okay between you and your husband?"

"Yes, it is," she said.

"Excellent," he said. "You just get some rest now, and we'll see you later, okay?"

"Thank you, Dr. Wilkins," she said.

Later that week, Tom and her parents came by with the kids and they celebrated the New Year in her hospital room, toasting the event with cups of juice. When the clock struck midnight, Tom kissed her and held her as best he could.

"Alright, everyone, I'm going to have to end this little party," a smiling nurse said as she entered the room. "Linda needs her rest. Now, shoo," she added with a smile. Everyone said their goodbyes and left the room.

The next two weeks went fairly quick for Linda. She was finally able to leave the room, thanks to a new motorized wheelchair Tom got for her. By now, she was able to move her hands enough that she could control the chair but she was till unable to feed herself.

The day before she was transferred to the rehab center, she rode around the ward and came across Jake's room. She saw his name on the plate outside the door and stopped. Looking around, she saw no one paying much attention to her, so she slowly went inside the darkened room.

She saw him laying in his bed, asleep, tubes and wires running to various parts of his body. She looked at the bed and realized from the way the blanket laid on him that one of his legs appeared to be missing. He was also missing the lower part of one arm. She couldn't help but smile. Too bad he didn't lose his head, she thought to herself.

He stirred in his bed and opened his eyes. He began to get agitated as he realized who was in his room.

"Wha... What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Well, hello there, Stumpy," she said with a smile. "I guess you're not going to be doing much traveling anymore, are you?"

"What do you want?" he asked.

"What do I want?" she said, repeating his question. "I want you to take away the last ten months. Can you do that? No, I don't think so. Did you know that Brenda is in jail? That's right, she's up on charges of kidnapping and conspiracy. And I'm told, you will be too once you're out of here. How long do you think a one-legged, one-armed asshole like you will last in prison? Huh? I hear there's lots of really big guys in prison who'll love to have their way with slimeballs like you. You wanna know what I want? Really? What I'd really like is to see you spit-roasted by Bubba and his big hairy friend. Sad thing is, you'd probably enjoy that."

"Get out," he hissed.