Last Exit - Next Entrance

Story Info
A good way to help get rid of boredom on a long road trip.
4k words
4.5
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was our first road trip together as a couple.

I was going to meet her parents for the first time, and I tell you, if they didn't live in Bumfuck Ohio, my preference would have been to fly. But what the hell, I thought. A road trip doesn't have to be long, dull and uneventful -- if you plan ahead that is, and get creative along the way.

We were going to start out leaving DC in the morning, and spend all afternoon driving, until we found a good motel to spend the night at. And I told her to wear a dress for the drive.

"Why? So I can be comfortable?" she asked, looking at me quite suspiciously.

"You might say that, honey," I said, trying to act innocent. And then, since I wasn't very good at the innocent thing, I added revealing my true intent, "Oh, and don't bother wearing any panties or bra. Just the dress."

Looking at me like I was out of my mind, she almost asked but didn't. Finally shaking her head with a sly smile, she said, "All right. But not until it starts getting dark out. Don't want to give the truckers too much of a view."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. From what I've heard, they get plenty of views like that to watch all the time anyway. They're all probably bored with it by now.

"Besides," I added, "they're high enough up, they just get a limited view of the action, not the faces involved." And since this before digital cameras, I wasn't afraid of our car-based dalliance ending up where it shouldn't be (like I know it would be now).

"Oh, I don't know about that," she said, her look staring to change from trusting to uncomfortable.

"Trust me. I wouldn't do anything to make you uncomfortable."

"Well, we'll see," she said. She had just enough question in her voice to make me have second thoughts, but she was just adventurous enough in bed that she might go for it. Otherwise, it was going to be a long trip.

It was a pleasant enough trip for the first couple of hours. We got out just after rush hour, heading north in the wrong direction for a clogged drive even if we had left much earlier. The traffic was light, and we easily found ourselves north of Frederick, Md. in no time at all. We had plenty of things to discuss on this part of the trip so we wouldn't be bored for a while.

Subjects like, what I could expect from her parents (and more importantly from her perspective, what they were going to be expecting of me), things to talk about (and not -- no politics whatsoever). And we had plenty of music to listen to when we got out of range of our favorite stations and had exhausted our discussion.

I looked over at this woman I'd been lucky enough to both find and wed. She had a gorgeous head of raving black curls that she luckily didn't feel the need to pin or tie up. She had a couple of still perky in her mid-thirties tits, smallish but oh how those two small cherries of hers stood out at full attention in the heat of passion.

I wasn't that bad of a catch, myself. But my buddies at work never failed to let me know how much I had traded up from my previous girlfriends with Susan. "Man, how did you ever manage to land such a fox?" one of my 'rivals' in the office,

Pete, always told me. "Get nasty with her, so she'll let you go and be up for whatever next with me," he told me on every occasion he could, meaning it.

"So Fred Harris had this ridiculous idea of how we should approach the move next month," she said, as we were already deep in discussing work (even though we swore before starting that we were going to leave work behind on this trip).

"Why can't he just let each person deal with their own office, Susan? He's a supervisor, not a VP."

"Damned if I know. I just really wish he'd get the word from upstairs to lay off. I told Frank and he said he'd talk to Fred, but I think he's a little upset with me."

"Why?" I asked. "You had nothing to do with the audit. He can't hold that against you."

"That's not what Helen Peterson said," she said, getting a worried expression on her face.

I'd been trying to get Susan to leave this job for a while now, telling her I'd support us both until she found a better one. "Any job is better than this one, hon. Accounting jobs are a dime a dozen," I told her honestly. And besides, she was good at doing hers.

But she wasn't that adventurous when it came to work. She'd stay working this job till she got fired. I was hoping she wouldn't get herself all worked up on this drive. And this work place had this tendency to get her stressed.

By the third hour of the trip, we were both ready for a little distraction. We were through Breezewood, and on the Pennsylvania Turnpike heading west, and although it was going to be nice for a while, touring through the mountains, it was sure to get boring after a while.

I figured I'd find out whether I could convince her to become adventurous on this trip with a little 'car play.' And I even already had a recreation area I'd been too before along the way, with some other distractions in mind about an hour away from where we were. I was hoping to get her primed for it while we were en route driving, as well as making the time go faster in the meantime.

As a truck hurtled by us, she said, "I really don't know how truckers do it. Driving such long hours, I mean."

"Well," I said, seeing an opening to suggest my other intended distractions. "That's why they have CB radios I suppose.

"And they also take little breaks here and there. I've heard that there's a lot of women truckers out there now, and every once in a while the men arrange to have a little layover with them. A real lay over, if you know what I mean."

She looked at me with a wicked grin and asked me, "Do you always have to have one thing on your mind?"

'Of course. I'm a man. Isn't that what men are supposed to be thinking about all the time?" And as I had her in the right frame of mind, my hand inched over the distance between me and her seat, landing it on her thigh.

Grabbing my hand and obviously intending to move it back to my side of the car, she reached it around and put her fingers through mine. I guess locking my hand up was her best way of keeping it where she wanted it to be.

"Look," I said, putting some pleading into my voice. "I love watching the scenery just as much as everyone else. But we've been seeing pretty much the same scenery for a while now. Besides, there's only so much scenery in the mountains for a while."

"Do you want to take a brake?" she asked. "I can drive for a while if you're feeling tired of it." Just what I was hoping she suggest.

'Ok. That might help," I agreed, and began pulling over at the next turnout I could find.

She'd been driving for a while now, and I knew that she didn't have as much patience for it as I did. I figured it was getting late enough that she wouldn't mind a little play in the late afternoon light. There was enough shadows in the car for any actions under her dress to probably go unnoticed outside the car. Or at least I was hoping she'd think that.

"I think it's time to chew some scenery," I said.

Shaking her head at me with an exasperated look, she asked me, "What are you talking about?" although her expression told me she pretty much knew where I was going with this.

"Why do you think I got you to leave your panties at home this morning?"

"I didn't exactly leave them, hon. I just packed them, that's all."

"You know what I mean," I said, lowering my voice the way she liked it.

"It's still broad daylight, Brian. What is some trucker sees what you're doing?"

Looking around, I didn't see too many trucks around us. And since it was getting close to dinner time, there weren't a whole lot of cars either. "I'll be discrete," I told her. "Sides, that's what the dress is for. Remember?"

I could see her resistance cracking as she looked in both the mirrors, and saw that (for now) I was right. "And I'm sure that they see a lot more than just hands up a dress, dear."

I could tell she was still afraid. But I could tell she was also getting excited at the idea as well. "Just make sure the car keeps going in a straight line," I told her. "And besides, I'll take the wheel from you if you get too hot and bothered."

Melting into it now, she sighed and gripped the wheel firmly with both of her hands at ten and two. I put my hand on her leg and left it there, resting on it for a while to let her get used to the idea. After a couple of minutes, I slowly began easing my hand up her leg and began my final approach to her inner thigh. I was feeling my pants get tighter as I was also seeing the top of her dress front rise with the building excitement I was working up with the slow hand approach.

Brushing my fingers lightly several times up and down, I pulled her leg closest to me away from her other one, until it was just inches from mine. That opened her up for me to dust my fingers all the way up into her crotch, and I found that she was already wetter than I expected her to be. Maybe inching her dress up so slowly did the trick after all.

I had her dress hiked up on both legs now until it was more of a mini instead of the long skirt she had put on this morning. Turning towards her now, I slid my right finger up and into her bushy patch that I loved so much. Keeping her dress so it covered, I moved it into her lips and began massaging them in between my fingers.

At this, she let out a sudden moan, and relaxed enough so her hands were no longer so stiffly on the wheel. I almost wished at this point that I had a dress on myself, so I could use my left hand to stimulate her and my right hand on myself.

Her moan was low and constant now, as I worked the lips up to the clit and down the other side, up/down, up/down, one side to the other.

"Oh, my God," she said, her breathing now coming faster and faster. I was hoping that I wasn't going to have to take the wheel too much sooner. "This was a good idea. Oh, God, I am so hot. Is there somewhere we can pull over soon so you can fuck me, babe?"

She wasn't the kind of woman to use 'dirty words' very often, so I knew how hot and bothered she was. I almost wanted her to come while she was driving, but she was already loosing track of what she was doing. "There's a rest area only a few minutes further," I said.

Parting her shivering moist twat now, I slid my middle finger in, partially a couple of times, and then all the way in. Gripping the wheel tighter and tighter now, I knew she was close to coming and I grabbed the wheel with my free hand, while I began really banging my finger in hard all the way to my knuckles. She managed to keep the car going straight (and even opened her eyes), even as I knew her mind and body was going way over the speed limit.

Coming out of her, I worked my finger around the clit until she was to the point of screaming. "Ohhhmmmmm!"

"Are you ok?" I asked her, while she licked her lips.

"Hmmmmmyesss! Don't stop now. For God's sake, don't stop now!" she pleaded at the top of her lungs.

Arching her back, I started working my hand around in a large circle around her now throbbing and vibrating cunt. Sticking my fingers back in, I began ramming her again, until she screamed again, "Yesssss!"

Jamming herself now on me as much as I was ramming her, she gripped the wheel within an inch of its life, gripping my hand with her thighs harder than I'd ever felt her grip me before as she came, both screaming and moaning at the same time.

Heaving, but still gripping the wheel, she let out an exhausted, "Oh God, oh God, baby, oh, God!" Turning to look at me for a minute while I pulled my hand out to lick it clean, she said, "That was the best finger fucks you've ever done."

"Liked it, huh?"

"Oh, God, Brian. That might have been one of the best fucks ever. God, I'm glad you talked me into it." Just then, she turned and looked up at the truck that I hadn't noticed was pacing us a couple of lanes over. The driver was hootin' and hollerin' and jumping up and down in his seat.

"My God," she said, horrified now but still heaving from the ripples still coming to her. "That trucker was watching the whole time?"

"Well, I guess he'll have something to talk about with all of his 'good buddies' tonight. Fuck the Mounties and watch the mounting," I said, knowing it was the wrong thing to say at the completely wrong time.

Changing her attitude in a heartbeat, she was heaving now with anxiety. "God, I am so embarrassed. Why did I ever let you talk me into that?"

"Don't sweat it, sweetie," I said, trying to calm her down and not succeeding.

"Don't--" she started to say. "That's easy for you to say. It wasn't you he was watching."

"Don't worry, Susan. Because he really didn't see anything. I made sure your dress was covering all of the action.

"Besides, you want to do me while he watches?" Maybe I was pushing her a little too far, but by this time I was getting hot to get out and stretch my legs (and my 'third leg' as well as spreading hers). Luckily for me, barely a mile passed before I saw the sign that I was looking (and had planned) for. "Take the next exit," I said. "Maybe we need a rest."

Pulling into the parking lot, I told her to go to the far end to park. There was a small extension of the lot that was nice and secluded from the rest of the spaces. Luckily she had a lot of tissues in her purse too, because she wasn't going to be able to do much of anything outside the car until she got herself cleaned up. And luckily for me, there weren't a whole lot of cars in the parking lot by this point.

Getting ready to get out after she was done, I was so hot after our little thing in the car that I almost wanted to pull myself off right there in the car. But I had another option planned out, one that was more private, but still hot. "I want to put on some panties before we do anything else," she said, the hurt still evident in her voice.

"Can you leave them off for a little while?" I asked her.

"Oh, no," she said. "We're not going to do that in the car. Not here in this parking lot. What we did back there was bad enough."

Damn. "Well, then let's get out and go for a walk in the woods. We can take some moist towelettes with us, and you can clean up in the woods," I said, hoping she'd go for it.

"Well, ok," she agreed reluctantly. "Far from where we can be seen," she added. "Ok?"

"Sure. Fine, honey."

Getting out of the car, we hadn't gotten too far into the woods before the sound of children screaming off in the distance caught her attention. "Deeper into the woods," she said, reading my mind. I was looking for a patch of denser trees to do the deed, when I couldn't stand it much longer. "Right here," I said.

"Here? This isn't far enough in. Someone might see us."

"Honey, there ain't enough people around here close enough to have to worry about," I said, as I started to kneel down in front of her. I had positioned her right in front of a tree that was slanting at an angle away from her, not dead yet but obviously going that way. Nice and sturdy to mount her on. Maybe we'd even give this tree what it needed to go on living, I thought.

Shushing her sundress up over her legs (with my hands already wrapped around them from behind), I slowly worked the fabric up to her hips so her still gleaming bush and particulars was shining close in the fading light.

Once more I began working her up into a lather, but this time with my tongue sluicing up to where my hand had wetted her appetite before.

It wasn't long till I had her clit throbbing again, and her mouth moaning, forgiving me for the embarrassment with the trucker, almost forgotten now. "Oh, God, you bad boy," she moaned to me. "What the fuck am I going to do with you?"

I used my tongue in front and my hands in back to sluice her dress up to and over her nice set of tits, parking the mounted fabric on the natural shelf of her tits as I began working on her rock hard nipples and heaving chest with my tongue. I quickly got my pants off, and in another second, had my tee shirt off and had dropped it behind me for later pickup.

With a gentle breeze starting to caress and tingle our bodies, I quickly thrust myself inside her now very pliant and succulent, quivering cunt, finding the entrance to her temple and praying hard.

The crack of her ass fit neatly onto the ridge of the tree, as my ridge was climbing ever higher and higher into her crack, mounting her growing fever. I grabbed a cheek with each hand to make sure that she wouldn't fall, and began raising her legs slowly up the outside of mine as she was contracting with the coming earthquake. Sure hope this tree is stronger than it looks, some part of my mind whispered as the rest of me began screaming with my coming eruption. She'd never forgive me if we landed on top of it, with the cracking sound attracting unwanted attention to our activities.

I felt that she was biting her lower lip to keep her whimpers this time from exploding into shouts, when I slammed my mouth onto hers. My tongue would be the stopper of screams, as long as she didn't bite it off. But by this time, her whimpers were overwhelming her.

She tightened and rippled with her exploding coming just as I exploded into her. The poor tree was shaking like a strong wind was making it move. Or a killer quake.

While her whimpers started to grow fainter, I took my mouth away from hers and began licking down her neck, wanting to bite into the delicious mounds and strawberries below the bunched up fabric.

"Next time," she said, once she had gotten her breath back, "maybe we should do this on the ground." Sighing, she added, "I don't want to think of what my ass looks like -- or is gonna feel like -- after your rubbing it up against this tree."

"But did you enjoy it?" I asked, although I already knew the answer. If she had realized how much she was on the verge of screaming, she'd probably have stopped us.

"Of course, you silly man," she said, breathing even more regularly. "But don't think this is going to be a regular part of our exercise plan. We were just lucky that some screaming brats didn't run into us fucking like bunnies."

"A little sex education in a natural setting would probably be nice for them. I know that's how I learned about the birds and the humping bees. It's only natural."

"Shit," she said, reaching up for her mounded and now quite wet sun dress.

"Wait," I said hopefully. "I thought you said you wanted to do it again on the ground?" After a taste of fucking in the wild, yeah, I was kind of hoping that she'd want to do it again. Wherever we could, since she seemed to enjoy it so much.

And just for good measure before she had the sundress completely covering her, I stuck my finger inside her still quivering lake, hoping to make enough ripples to make sure we didn't get back to the car too soon.

"God, you're incorrigible," she moaned, and I dug a little deeper and found her clit and gave it a little help.

"Ohhh, yes," she cried out. Opening her eyes and looking around us, she didn't see or hear anyone close by so she added in a voice already climbing on the ecstasy meter, "Well, maybe one more time.

"On the ground this time. That way will be less likely to be seen." 'But still likely to be heard,' I thought. And I wanted her to scream loud enough to be heard, all the way to that lake, screaming through the trees like some wild bird calling

"It's already getting dark, gorgeous," I whispered into her ear, adding a little blowing before I left guaranteed to drive her into 'anything you want' territory.

"Ok," she agreed quickly, her breath already getting back to ragged with approaching orgasm.

Taking her sundress off completely this time, I reached down and grabbed her by both cheeks and hauled her up to slip inside of her once more. I'd ride her so she wouldn't have to ride the tree anymore.

12