Last House on Fraternity Row Ch. 02

Story Info
Luke's in the Himbro House--but what does that even mean?
2.3k words
4.52
14.7k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texastank
texastank
28 Followers

Ch. 2: Orientation

The first thing he noticed was the smell.

Luke had gotten used to the stale air of the dorms, so when the scent of sweat, beer, and marijuana hit his nose he was jolted out of what had until then been a relaxed, weed-induced sleep. He barely had time to notice that it was 5:00 AM before a hand clapped over his mouth.

He started struggling against the hand that refused to budge, but nothing seemed to move his captor. Dimly, through the haze of weed and early morning grogginess, he heard a voice.

"Congrats, brah. Welcome to your first day on the team."

Luke stopped struggling and looked through bleary eyes at Rex, who grinned at him before tossing his head in a "follow me" gesture, taking his hand off Luke's mouth to put a finger to his lips. Luke nodded and followed Rex, stopping to grab some gym shorts to put on over the compression shorts he wore to sleep—before a paw clamped onto his wrist. Rex locked eyes with him and slowly shook his head, before leaning in to whisper with a smile, "You'll get your uniform at the house."

Luke grinned back and nodded once, yawning slightly but stifling it. Wordlessly, he followed Rex. Out of his dorm room, down the hall. Out the front door and past the commons. Out to the streets, where no one was driving, in nothing but his compression shorts. Eventually Luke found himself on the same street, striding purposefully to what he now knew was his new home—the last house on Fraternity Row. He felt it happening to him, like shrugging off an embryo. This was a new beginning.

As they walked up the pathway and the stairs, he found himself bouncing on his feet behind Rex. He spoke for the first time since his dorm room. "Dude, I am so fucking excited!"

Rex beamed at him as he opened the door. "Same brah. I knew from the second I met you you'd be a killer roommate." He laughed. "First things first, we got a little orientation video for ya. Once that's done I'll give you a tour if you're up for it."

Luke cocked his head as the smell of weed hit him anew. "If I'm up for it?"

Rex nodded. "Yeah bro, it's some intense shit." His grin faded for a second—only a second—before returning as bright as ever. "Lemme get you set up."

The setup ended up not being much. In the room where he'd waited days before for the interview process to start, the TV was waiting on the wall with a video clearly loaded up, waiting to play. Rex pointed to the couch which was empty except for a baseball cap sitting on the armrest. "Alright roomie, just sit back and relax." Luke smiled and looked to the TV as Rex pressed play and left the room—almost too quickly, Luke thought.

The video began with some white words on a black screen. HEY, BRO. Luke smiled; it was kind of cheesy but he found himself mentally responding with a "Sup."

YOU FEELING EXCITED? FIRST DAY AT THE HIMBRO HOUSE.

Luke nodded.

GOOD. YOU SHOULD FEEL EXCITED. BUT FOR RIGHT NOW, I WANT YOU TO JUST RELAX.

Luke nodded and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly, the scent of the leather couch filling his nose. He felt his shoulders release tension he hadn't known he was holding.

GOOD, BRO. KEEP BREATHING DEEP.

Luke had one small thought—how does it know I'm breathing deep?—but kept the cycle of breathing going. In, out. In, out. In, out.

THAT'S RIGHT. IN AND OUT. DEEP BREATHS, BRO.

Luke felt himself getting caught up in the cycle of breathing. How it felt to fill his lungs with air and then release it completely. Every release felt better and better.

WELL DONE. NOW, I WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME...

Still breathing deep, Luke waited for the next words to appear on the screen.

I WANT YOU TO FLEX YOUR CALVES AS HARD AS YOU CAN, AND THEN RELAX THEM. LET THEM GO TOTALLY LIMP.

He did so, finding the relaxation easier and easier. His breathing, deeper and deeper. A slow, thrumming, pulsing beat started up almost imperceptibly over the speakers as the video played on.

GOOD WORK, BRO. NOW YOUR QUADS. FLEX THEM HARD... AND RELAX. LET THAT FEELING RUSH THROUGH YOU, THAT DEEP RELAXATION.

When Luke released his quads, a feeling of lassitude swept through his lower body. Between the feeling of relaxation in his legs and his deep breathing, he was almost back asleep again. His eyes fluttered to stay awake and his mouth stayed open just slightly.

GOOD JOB, DUDE. YOUR ABS NEXT. FLEX, AND RELAX.

As his abs relaxed Luke found the outside world slipping away. Nothing else mattered. Nothing but the words on the screen and the throbbing tones underneath.

NICE, BRO. SHOW THOSE GUNS OFF NOW. FLEX BIG, AS HARD AS YOU CAN. PUMP EM UP HUGE... AND THEN RELAX.

Luke pulled into a double bicep before relaxing, his arms falling uselessly at his sides. A small trail of drool started trickling out of the corner of his mouth.

LOOKING FUCKING BIG, BRO.

Without knowing it, Luke smiled.

HOW ABOUT YOU FLEX THOSE PECS NEXT?

He flexed his pecs as hard as he could, but found that feeling of relaxation had overtaken him completely. There was nothing to do anymore but relax. Nothing to do but relax, and listen, and focus on the words on the screen.

FUCK YEAH, MAN. YOU LIKE SHOWING OFF, DON'T YOU?

Luke said "yes" softly, without knowing, his eyes open but glazed over.

YEAH, YOU DO. BECAUSE YOU'RE A HIMBRO. AND THAT MEANS...

YOU LOVE MUSCLES.

Luke nodded, knowing it was true. It had always been true.

YOU LOVE SHOWING OFF YOUR MUSCLES AND FLEXING.

Yeah, that was awesome. Who didn't build a body to show it off?

YOU LOVE YOUR BRO'S MUSCLES.

Luke found himself thinking of Rex. The guy was a fucking beast, and hot as hell. He recalled his cock hardening as he watched Rex flex. Yeah, he loved Rex's muscles too.

YOU LOVE THE GYM. YOU LOVE PROTEIN. YOU LOVE GETTING SWOLE.

Yes, yes, and yes.

YOU NEED MUSCLE. MUSCLE IS SEXY. YOU LOVE SEX.

Luke was rock hard now, his cock straining against his compression shorts. He felt himself nodding.

YOU LOVE COCK. YOU THINK ABOUT SEX 24/7.

He did. When he wasn't in the gym he was focused on getting laid. And it was almost always with men.

GOOD NEWS, HIMBRO. GUYS IN THIS HOUSE FUCK CONSTANTLY.

Luke laughed as he processed this.

YOUR HEAD IS FILLED WITH MUSCLE AND SEX. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Well of course. If he spent all his time focused on something, nothing else would be important.

SCHOOL DOESN'T MATTER TO HIMBROS. ONLY MUSCLE AND SEX.

Luke nodded.

GOOD HIMBRO. THE BASEBALL CAP ON THE ARMREST IS PART OF YOUR UNIFORM. PICK IT UP.

The fabric felt soft under his fingertips. Natural. Begging to be worn.

WHEN YOU PUT IT ON BACKWARDS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO THINK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CONCENTRATE. YOU JUST HAVE TO FOCUS ON MUSCLE AND COCK. RIGHT, HIMBRO?

"Right, brah." Luke laughed again as he put the cap on backwards.

CAP ON, BRAIN DOWN, COCK UP.

"Cap on, brain down, cock up." Luke repeated, and giggled to himself.

AND YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE ON IN YOUR UNIFORM DO YOU, HIMBRO. JUST YOUR CAP AND YOUR SNEAKS.

Luke looked down and there was a pair of high top sports sneakers by his feet. Shoving his compression shorts off and pulling the shoes on, he felt them fit his feet like a glove. The smell of rubber mixed in with the weed and the couch's leather.

ANYTHING ELSE AND YOU COVER UP THAT HIMBRO BODY.

Luke nodded. Just the cap and sneakers made sense. If he wore anything else it got in the way of him and sex.

REPEAT THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

I AM A HIMBRO.

"I am a himbro," Luke intoned.

I WANT SEX.

"I want sex."

I WANT MUSCLE.

"I want muscle."

I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.

"I dunwanna think about..." Luke trailed off and laughed vacuously.

CAP ON, BRAIN DOWN, COCK UP.

"Cap on, brain down, cock up." He was leaking precum all over himself but didn't give a single fuck.

GOOD HIMBRO. YOU'VE COMPLETED SESSION ONE.

With that, the speakers let out a small ding and Rex opened the door, his jockstrap gone. Looking at Luke approvingly, leaking precum and in nothing but a backwards cap and high tops, he only said, "Dude."

Luke looked over, eyes still glazed, and grinned at Rex. "I'm a himbro, dude." He bounced his pecs and winked.

Rex bounced his own right back. "Fuck yeah, bro. So fuckin' hot." He grunted with the effort as he tensed his chest hard, then relaxed. "You wanna tour? Or do you want to get through the next orientation video?"

Luke paused for a second to think about the decision before remembering that thinking was too hard and chuckling. "It's whatever, brah. I don't give a fuck."

Rex chuckled back. "Good answer, himbro. Now rip this bong." With that, Rex pulled out from behind his back a glass behemoth with a translucent green base. He lit the bowl—an obscenely big bowl—and passed it to Luke. "You get greens on your first day here brah." Luke's face lit up and he inhaled deeply, the smoke shotgunning up to his lungs as Rex cleared the chamber. He coughed a couple of times before leaning back on the couch, the sheer volume of the weed clouding his senses, a slow, dumb, easy smile spreading across his face.

Rex smiled as he sat next to Luke on the couch and took a big hit himself. They traded off, one after the other, until what seemed like an entire gram's worth of weed had been inhaled into their lungs. Rex snaked an arm around Luke's shoulder, the bills of their backwards caps touching as they felt the smoke hit.

In a few seconds, Luke started laughing. "Huh huh. Himbro. That's a funny word."

Rex laughed along with him. "It is, bro. You know what it's from?" When Luke shook his head, Rex continued. "So, you've met some kinda dumb twinks before, right? We call those guys 'himbos,' like a male bimbo. Cuz all they're good for is looking pretty and fucking."

Luke nodded, his mind instinctively flashing back to Adam and the night they'd spent together in another life.

"Those guys, they're alright. But for guys like us? We want more. We want some meat on our bones. We don't wanna be little skinny fuckers, we wanna be—"

"Huge?" Luke laughed, flexing his pecs again with a grunt. "Rrgh."

Rex licked his lips openly now. "Yeah, bro. Fucking huge. Like you."

"Like us." Luke said.

Rex smiled and nodded. "Fuck yeah. Like us."

Luke smirked and leaned in, meeting Rex's mouth with his own unabashedly, in the confidence that he was chosen for this. Rex grabbed him by the back of his head and slammed his lips against Luke's, sliding his tongue over his slowly in the languid dance of the stoned. For a few eternally-stretching moments their tongues wrestled, the choice of before forgotten, with nothing on their minds but reveling in each other's muscle and sexuality.

The only thing that broke their kiss was the sun clenching its fingers on the horizon. Rex broke the kiss and swore under his breath. "Shit. You were supposed to be further along by now." He stood up and grabbed Luke's wrist, pulling him up. "C'mon, lemme show you your new digs! Then we should definitely sit you down for some more intense training."

Luke's smile broadened and his cock stiffened at the thought. "Fuck yeah. Show me around."

Rex grinned, looking at Luke's erect cock. "Bro, I really should. But since you're already late..." He grabbed Luke's cock and started stroking it slowly. Leaning in, he whispered, "What's a few more minutes?"

Luke let his head fall back as he groaned, his cock responding instantly to Rex's calloused hand. "Ffffuck." The word tore out of him reluctantly, like a perforated page from a notebook.He started thrusting into Rex's hand, now slick with his precum.

Rex stepped closer and flexed his pecs against Luke's chest. "Fuck, bro, feel that mass?" He grabbed Luke's right wrist with his free hand and guided Luke's hand to his chest. "Yeah dude, feel how hard that shit is."

Luke grabbed at Rex's pecs, punching them once and moaning at the sensations filling his body. Every single one of his nerve endings felt like they were on fire. "Bro, fuck man..." He let his hands roam where they pleased, moaning at the feeling of rock hard mass under his touch. The smell of their sweat mingling with the weed, the rubber, the leather—it all assaulted his senses, making him drown in pure masculine energy.

"Yeah..." Rex let the word drag out. "That's a big himbro chest right there, right brah?"

"Nnnngh..." Luke bucked his cock harder into Rex's hand. "Fuck yes."

Rex grinned and suddenly stepped back from Luke, who grasped desperately at the air, humping it desperately and needing more touch, more sweat, more muscle, more Rex, more everything. A growl of frustration left his throat, and Rex smirked.

"Don't worry himbro. You'll get your rocks off during session two."

Luke rolled his eyes. "I fuckin' better, brah." He punched Rex's shoulder good-naturedly.

"Trust me, dude. All you have to do is trust the process. I went through the same thing when I first came here."

Luke nodded, the weed overtaking any argument he could make. "Alright. Alright." He kept nodding. Rex just laughed at him.

"Dumbass. C'mon, I'll show you around."

texastank
texastank
28 Followers