Last Man Standing at the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, in very little time, she has the pussies of both Baxter girls pulsating and ready for a sixty-nine to end all sixty-nines. All it take to get it going is having Mandy get up off her mat and get into position over Kristin.

So, with the three Japanese women all moaning loudly, neither Mandy nor Kristin can tell the other's moaning voice from the three Asian women. All Mandy can hear as she licks and sucks on her sister's pussy is her own moaning voice as well as Asa and Kiko making sounds too garbled to distinguish from her own sounds of pleasure.

As for Kristin and what she's hearing, it's the sound of her own moaning voice, as well as the many moving voice of others. What she feels is a tongue licking her where she likes being licked while she too licks the pussy by her face and mouth.

The same is true for Mako, a fifty-year old business owner who owns a string of massage parlors and does quite well financially, as well as sexually with both her lovely daughters. What they do with Kristin and Mandy is not uncommon for all three to be doing with each other. Incest is not as taboo in Japan as it is in other lands. Loving family is good for the soul as well as for the proliferation of life.

How Mandy and Kristin will feel about this once they learn whose pussy is by their mouth is a question not yet answered. It is up to Mako, and she will make the big reveal once she sees both sisters cumming to their orgasms.

Watching closely, she kneels alongside Mandy and Kristin, Even as they each taste the other's love juice, neither sister knows the taste belongs to her own sibling, making their intimate moment as taboo as any close moment can be. As Mandy holds open the meaty legs of her older sister, and Kristin holds onto the tight, shapely ass of the more diminutive Mandy, neither one knows of this incestuous affair.

Then, with both women gasping and panting in indescribable ecstasy, Mako knows the time is right to reveal to the sisters that they too can behave just as lustfully as her own daughters. They too can love each other as Kiko and Asa have loved each other. "Take off you masks!" she orders.

There's no response at first. Even after removing her mask, Mandy's eyes need to adjust to the light, and once they do, all she can see is the open legs and cunt before her eyes. She STILL doesn't know whose legs and cunt this is.

Woefully, this isn't the case with Kristin. She knows all too well the sight of her sister's small tight ass. She seen it a thousand times before, but not this close and personal. All of a sudden, through no choice of her own, Mandy's small, tight ass is right by her face, making Mandy's cunt a lot closer than any straight woman may want.

This tells Kristin all she needs to know. She's done ungodly things with her sister, things she'd never do with her. "Goddamn you" she cries out to the Japanese people standing all around them. "How dare you make us do that with each other?" she yells, quickly getting her sister's attention.

"Oh God! It's you, Kristin" Mandy asks what she already knows. "We didn't? Oh, God! We did!"

By now, both sisters are standing and looking around for someone to blame for their blatant indiscretion of immorality. Kristin is the first to name names. "We did what we shouldn't, and these women made us do it!" Kristin says while dressing.

Five minutes later, the two sisters have calmed down somewhat, but are still pointing fingers at those responsible for their thrust into the sinful world of incest. Kristin's recourse is simple.

"You know we're not paying you for this!" she tells Mako, and the old woman merely smiles and says okay. They don't have to pay if they aren't pleased.

"We only want happy customers," she tells Kristin they did what they thought the American girls might like. She then tells her that Kiko and Asa are sisters who have sex with each other all the time. "Even I have sex with my daughters. It is our way and no one thinks anything of it. Don't you have feelings for your own mother?" she asks and Kristin's stomach turns just at the thought.

"NO!" she says emphatically. "She's my mother! I could never think of having sex with her," Kristin says and Mandy agrees. As nice as Vanessa Baxter is, she's their mother and not someone to be thought of in a sexual way by her children.

When Kristin says this, it gets the immediate attention of Mako and the woman asks Kristin to repeat their mother's name. When she does, the Japanese mother smiles and say she knows their mother very much. When Mandy asks how she knows Vanessa Baxter, Mako shocks her by saying her mother is a regular client at the spa, and that she comes here often with a black lady.

"Carol Larabee?" Mandy asks and Mako says yes with another shocking answer.

"You mother and her friend are too important to leave their care to my daughters. So, it is up to me to make sure they are both very happy. Therefore, I entertain both Carol and Vanessa personally."

A worried Kristin questions this. "What do you mean entertain them? How do you do this?"

Mako gives Kristin an incredulous look. "Are you really so naive? You know how my daughter entertains both you and your sister. Surely, you must understand that what I do for your mother and her friend is not much different?"

"I just don't believe my mother would do that with you," Kristin says before the old lady confirms it.

"Believe it, Miss! Your mother is no different from her daughters when it comes to being pleased."

"So you say, but I condemn you for saying such a thing just to prove a point. What you did with my sister and me was bad enough, but spreading lies about my mother is really crossing the line. I'm going to contact a lawyer and have you closed down," Kristin threatens the old woman, causing Mako to fight back.

"Normally, I'd never violate my client's privacy, but in this case, I have no choice. I must prove to you I am not lying. So, if you'll follow me I'll show you a mother that is much like her two daughters," she says before leading the way with Kristin and Mandy following close behind. When they reach a closed door, the woman turns to face Kristin. "Just be warned!" she says. "When you open this door, you will see the truth as I say it. It may not be what you want, but it is what it is."

Indeed it is. Kristin's mouth drops the second that door opens and both she and Mandy look inside. What they see isn't good. It's Vanessa Baxter all right, only their Mom isn't alone. Mrs. Larabee is in the room with her, just like the old lady says.

Mako's two biggest clients are both on the floor of the room, lying on an oily mat. Neither young girl is in the room, only Vanessa and Carol are there, each performing their own NeRu massage on the other.

This starts with Vanessa rubbing her great body on the other woman's also great body, using her big tits to stimulate Carol's also big tits. In between the heated oily rubbing, the two women kiss on the mouth as they have often done before in the privacy of a bedroom at one of their homes. Only this time, they aren't alone.

With the door open and Kristin and Mandy peeking inside, they watch as Carol's oily body rubs all over Vanessa's oily body, their tits touching tits, and pussies rubbing on the other's legs while each mother arouses her counterpart to such a high, the first mother shows the two watching daughters something they have no idea their mother does.

After all, she's Vanessa Baxter, a professor of Geology at the local college; she's the good girl wife to their father, Mike Baxter, the voice of recreational store, Outdoor Man.

This paragon of virtue, and everyone's favorite MOM, shouldn't be eating the pussy of another woman, and in a public place at that. But, lo and fucking behold, the celebrated Vanessa Baxter IS eating the pussy of another renowned neighborhood Mom, and she's doing it right in front of two leering daughters who just can't believe what's taking place right before their peeking eyes.

While moving her ass slowly along Vanessa's body, starting at the white woman's oil-soaked pussy, Mrs. Larabee finds herself with her own pussy perched on the big chest of her lover, edging herself closer and closer to the waiting licking tongue.

Then, as Kristin and Mandy see what they don't think possible, Vanessa takes a firm hold of the big black ass sitting so gently on her tingling chest and she slides it gently along until there's a nice pink pussy right by her mouth and the tongue that doesn't hesitate for a second.

It begins to lick her friend's tasty pussy as if it's an old time thing for both these women, which it most certainly is ever since the day new neighbor Carol Larabee seduced Vanessa Baxter while the two were taking a nice soak in the new Larabee Jacuzzi. Back then, Mike's wife says no at first to lesbian sex withe the new black neighbor, but once Carol gives her the feel and taste, all Vanessa ever says is yes to Carol as well as any other interested woman.

As for Kristin, she too now knows the feel and taste of having her pussy eaten while also eating a tasty muff. And believe it or not, this is a nice feeling the oldest daughter wishes to feel again, and soon! Perhaps it's what she's seeing right in front of her that's making Kristin feel this way.

Seeing her mother performing oral sex on another woman is having a profound effect on Kristin. Maybe it's because of Vanessa's really nice body, a beautiful figure that Kristin has always admired, but doesn't realize until now just how much she likes her mother's really great body.

She doesn't think it possible before this, but Kristin now realizes what's taking place is having a real positive effect between her legs. She doesn't want this to happen, but her own mother has caused her panties to moisten. She doesn't know what to do about this, so she turns to look at her sister.

Not surprisingly, Mandy is having the same erotic feelings as her sister, except for one important difference. Mandy wants to go into that room and have sex with either woman. She's so turned by watching her mother eating Carol's pussy, she wants her mother doing the very same thing to her pussy.

At this point, cooler heads prevail and Mako intervenes. The wise old Japanese woman doesn't want the girls meeting their mother just yet. This will be for another time. For now, she has other plans for Kristin and Mandy.

"Hold your sister!" she orders and the two obey without question, like they already know what the lady has in store for the two turned-on where girls.

As Mandy and Kristin hold each other's very aroused body, each sister feels a certain closeness she's never felt before. Neither girl can explain what she's feeling, except to say it's definitely something sexual, yet neither one tries to move away from the other. They continue to hug each other tightly, knowing full well they are on a collision course with something taboo and damning.

Kristin is the first to realize their destiny. "We really should let go of each other."

Mandy doesn't see the same as her sister. "I don't want to! I like holding you like this!"

"But, it's so dangerous, Mandy! We already went too far. We can't do that again!"

Mandy releases her hold and moves back before looking into her sister's eyes. "We can and will!"

So, this is all it takes to culminate an affair so outrageous, neither girl thinks twice about it.

Before either girl can change her mind, Kristin's lips touch Mandy's lips and the two sisters kiss in unexplored heated passion. Their tongues come together enjoying a playful battle inside and outside their mouths. Before too long, the sisters become so aroused, just kissing each other is no longer doing it. They want the same as Vanessa and Carol.

One last look into the room and they see that Carol has since moved her body and is now lying on top of Vanessa with her juicy pussy right over the white woman's mouth. Then, while Vanessa licks and sucks on the black lady's tasty pink pussy, she uses her hands first to stimulate her lover's pussy, then her lips and tongue to do to Vanessa what the white lady is doing in kind to her. Before too long, there's a full-fledged sixty-nine in progress with both ladies well on their way to the happy town of orgasmville.

Wanting the same end as their Mom, Kristin turns to Mako while taking Mandy's hand. "Take us to a room! I need to get my sister inside a room!" she pleads and the old lady doesn't refuse her request.

So, just minutes later, Kristin is stripping Mandy naked and the two are each dipping their hands inside the bowl containing the rubbing oil. Not long after, it's Mandy rubbing first, massaging Kristin's bare breasts while feeling her sister's pussy rubbing on her leg.

Just moment's later, its Kristin who's doing the same to her sister, only her hands go beyond breasts and they find pussy, Mandy's overflowing with love juices, and the older sister doesn't mess around with just a slight rub. She gets four fingers of one hand deep inside Mandy's pussy for a twist and turn.

Liking what she's feeling, Mandy coaxes her sister into getting her body on top of her's so that she too can finger-fuck a real hot pussy, and she does!

Only Mandy doesn't just stop with her rotating fingers; she uses her lips and tongue much the same way she did during their first sixty-nine. Only now, Kristin is very much aware whose lips and tongue are arousing her to no end and, this time, she like's knowing just whose talented mouth is taking her to orgasm after orgasm.

As in the other room with Vanessa and Carol, Mandy and Kristin are each licking and sucking the pussy by their face. Neither mother knows what the daughters know, but the mother of the two Japanese girls is very much aware who she sees in the recored video, and who she expects to see at a later date when she bribes all these women into sex far beyond anyone's imagination.

Mrs. Larabee and Mrs. Baxter leave the spa that day fully contented and thoroughly satisfied. They leave without knowing their lovemaking has been seen by video cameras strategically placed throughout the spa, as well as by Mrs. Baxter's two young daughters. Nor do they know that these same two girls also engaged in the same lascivious behavior as their mother and her friend.

When they arrive home later that day, Mandy and Kristin share the same feeling of exhilaration as their mother. The two girls are thrilled beyond imagination as they go inside Kristin's room to discuss their day and how this effects anything they do from then on. For one thing, both the girls are looking for en exact repeat with each other, and maybe the same for someone else who quickly comes to mind.

"What about Eve? Do you think she's ready?" Kristin asks of their kid sister, a real tomboy who just happens to have s real nice body for an eighteen year old boyish girl.

"I don't know?" Mandy says, before saying her real first choice. "I was thinking more of Mom. I can still see her pussy with Mrs. Larabee licking it."

"Yeah! Me too! But, I don't see this in our immediate future," she says and Mandy agrees.

Neither girl can see this happening anytime soon unless they can convince their Mom she wants sex with them, something that doesn't seem very likely to either. So, unless they make their move on Eve very soon, the only other recourse is each other in the shower, which as they think about it, isn't the worst thing for either horny sister.

So, while Dad is watching a football game downstairs in his den, and Eve is in the dining room doing her homework, and Mom is in the kitchen making dinner, a naked Mandy is in the hall bathroom along with her naked sister, Kristin.

The two sisters are washing each other's body with a soapy lather while using their fingers to each stimulate the other's soap-filled cunt. This does wonders to arouse them while they tongue kiss and finger each other's pussy, but the real turn-on is when each girl kneels on the floor in turn and licks a pussy just dying to be licked.

This treatment does wonders too, especially when each girl imagines it's their mother's pussy their tongue is licking, even tough Vanessa is nowhere near the shower, but downstairs in the kitchen making everyone dinner.

As for the Baxter chef-in-residence, her mind isn't totally on the six pound rib-roast she's preparing for her family's meal. Despite her usual attention to detail culinary prowess, Vanessa just can't seem to concentrate on what she's doing.

Instead of the tasty meat she's about to rub with marinade, Mrs. Baxter can only see another meat for rubbing, and d that's the smooth ebony flesh of the lady next door.

It seems that the white mother wants another go-around with the black lady whose pussy she's come to love nearly as much as she love's Mike's cock.

However, once the dinner is on the table an all the family gathers around to enjoy this tasty and nutritious meal, all thoughts of sex fade temporarily from the minds of three of those sitting at the dinner table. The other two are in the own private world.

Mike is still thinking football and aches to return to his game after halftime. Eve's mind is still thinking algebra and the problem she tries to solve in her head even as she tastes the meat and potatoes on her plate. As for the others, their respite from sex is short-lived.

Vanessa tells Mike she needs to get together with Carol after dinner to discuss something totally uninteresting to her husband, so he pays her no mind and returns to his game without a thought to sex of any kind.

What Mike doesn't know is that Chuck Larabee is out of town on business, and his wife has the whole house entirely to herself. So, she's free to play hanky-panky with a real close friend if she so desires, and she does. Only Eve is left to watch the game with Dad after she finishes her homework.

Mandy and Kristin stay around a little bit, but soon disappear down into the basement for what starts as an impromptu kissy-kissy, but soon becomes a sneak-while-you-can-finger-fuck, one that has each girl cumming just before being caught in the act by none other than Eve. The younger girl's curiosity has her wondering where her two sisters have gone off to. What she finds is two misbehaving sisters.

"You're kidding?" she asks after catching the girls in a tight embrace, their hands each inside the other shorts. "It's both of you now?" Eve asks what's obvious to all, two women playing with the other's pussy. Yet, for some odd reason, she doesn't seem upset by what she's found.

"I don't care what you do," she says. "And don't worry! I'm not telling anyone about you. If you guys want to act like queers, it's not my place to stop you?"

As it happens, Eve keep true to her word and doesn't say a word about her pussy-loving sisters. It's not her thing, so she doesn't really care if Mandy and Kristin derive joy by having sex with each other. She's a virgin and hopes to stay this way at least until she goes to college, and when she DOES have sex, she wants it to be with a man and NOT a woman like her sisters.

Eve, of course, doesn't know about her mother and Vanessa's own choice for sexual gratification. If she could see what Mandy and Kristin saw at the spa, Eve might just have a different point of view regarding ladies having sex together. Then again, maybe she can.

It happens a few days later when Eve comes home early from school. Dressed in shorts and a halter top, young Eve stands by the kitchen counter snacking on a carrot stick when she hears the sound of a woman's sighing voice coming from her mother's bedroom.

Pausing from chewing, she stops to listen and confirms in her head that is indeed a woman's voice she's hearing. Her first thought is to call out.

"Mom?" she asks, but receives no response. Her next thought is to walk over to her mother's bedroom for a closer listen, and perhaps another callout, but once again there's the same negative response. Her final thought is to look into the room.