Last Minute Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then I realized the song was reaching its conclusion, and with it our act was ending. Lily and I raised ourselves up and slowed the act down with kisses that only made me hotter. I could taste my own nectar on my sister's tongue, and it drove me crazy that we had to stop.

Finally, we bowed as the song ended, and the audience cheered us as we dressed in robes and left the stage. Janice came out with her mic.

"Wasn't that hot?" she said. "Have you ever seen sisters have sex like that before? Coming up, our next act will be..."

Her voice trailed off as Lily led me quickly back to the change rooms. As soon as we were back in the privacy of our own cubicle with the curtain drawn, my sister turned and kissed me hard.

"I still want you, sis" she said urgently.

The act might be over, but neither of us had cum yet, and we'd made ourselves desperately turned on. We had begun this for our careers; we were going to finish on our own time.

The robes fell off and I led Lily to lie back on the bench. I couldn't wait another second as I plunged my tongue back into my sister's cunt.

"Mmmm, so nice," she whispered. "Do me, Laura."

I ate her ravenously, consumed by our newly discovered incestuous connection. Lily's clit was swollen and pink as I pulled back its hood and swirled my tongue around it.

"No, I need you, too," my sister said, sitting up.

There wasn't room on the bench, so after a brief intense kiss, we quickly spread robes and towels on the floor and arranged ourselves side by side. Lily pulled my hips toward her and we were back in mutual heaven. My sister's mouth worked its magic as I resumed my attention sucking at her engorged clit.

We went on and on like this, climbing higher and higher in our passion. We could hear other people in the change rooms nearby, and they could probably hear us, but we didn't care.

Finally, I sensed that I was on the verge of orgasm.

"So close," I whispered, my voice husky with urgency.

I couldn't concentrate enough on Lily, so I just fingered her while she took me the rest of the way. My whole body trembled, trying to seize the next level of pleasure. My sister stuck a few fingers deep inside me and hummed against my clit, and suddenly I was shaking violently as I started to cum. Lily just kept it up patiently as the orgasm swept through me.

When I'd cooled to just a red-hot glow, I went back to eating out my sister. And just a few minutes later, I was rewarded by a rising moan from Lily and felt the spasms that signaled that she was cumming too. I just kept licking and licking until her climax subsided.

I turned around to hold her, and my sister returned my embrace. We kissed, softly and lovingly, affirming our new sexual relationship. If we'd had any doubts before that a lesbian act would damage our love as sisters, they were utterly gone now.

Lily and I showered. We'd be going on again in a couple of hours, and we were looking forward to starting all over. It was difficult, actually, to keep my hands off my sister while we cleaned up. I wanted to soap up her body and lick her clean all over, but we knew we should wait.

Janice came and visited us again, to congratulate us on an amazing show—and on the after show activities she'd heard rumor of. We just smiled without acknowledging anything.

She had more outfit suggestions, but when we showed her what we'd brought, she liked those too. At 10 o'clock, my sister and I hit the stage again; me in the most girly frilly negligee and Lily in a tight-fitting vinyl bodysuit. It wasn't easy to get her out of it, but I was highly motivated.

We spent the entire third song of our set taking turns eating each other out, leaving both the audience and ourselves wanting more. So this time we did an encore song, and my sister and I both had orgasms on stage just from diddling each other in the on-stage mini bath.

We treated each other to an extra climax when we went back to the change room showers, by grinding our pussies together as we sat under the warm spray.

For our final performance at 1 a.m., we did a toy show with vibrators, though of course we couldn't resist going down on each other as well.

Janice and Alex were both gushing with praise. We were offered a three month gig, doing several shows through the week.

We eagerly accepted.

Alex handed us each a generous cheque, and a small bundle of business cards from audience members who were interested in private shows, and one enquiry from a porn producer to follow up on.

Lily and I were almost too spent went we got home, but we had a deliciously slow final session of lovemaking before we fell asleep in each others' arms.

In the morning, we made love for a few hours, then treated ourselves to an expensive brunch and lingerie shopping spree. And you can imagine how we rounded out our day.

With just a single evening's last minute booking, and the courage to discover an attraction we had no idea existed, my sister's and my careers were suddenly off and running. We did private shows and several porn films, and had no trouble finding more stripping gigs after that.

But the most precious reward of all was the love affair between my sister and I that started that day.

12