Last Minute Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hoped that Laura would step in and put an end to the game but she didn't.

"Don't look at me, you started this, I'm not going to stop you," said Laura with a grin.

By then the excitement of seeing Maya topless coupled with the memory of Laura's breasts and the situation I was in had me really hard. I put it down to the drink loosening my inhibitions but I decided 'what the hell' and stood up, pulled my shorts down and stood facing the women, my hard cock sticking out in front of me. Laura sat with her mouth slightly open and Maya just grinned.

"Well shit, I'm surprised you don't walk with a limp taking that every night sweetie," said Maya.

"Oh I manage," said Laura, not taking her eyes off my cock.

"Can I uh, pull these up now?" I said, feeling myself go red.

"Not yet, final dare then we're done, I'm getting tired, Laura, I dare you to suck him for 30 seconds in front of me," said Maya.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest. Seeing my hot sister topless was one thing but having her touch me sexually was a line I figured she'd not cross and she'd have to come clean. Oh how wrong I was! She got up, got on her knees in front of me and while looking up at me, took the tip of my cock into her mouth and sucked me, circling the head with her tongue then taking more into her mouth. She sucked until I started to groan then looked over at Maya.

"That about 30 seconds?" she said as she pulled my shorts up.

"Uh, yes. I'll be picturing that while I play tonight. You should both go though, I want to go hiking tomorrow and don't want to be too hungover," said Maya.

Maya practically shoved us out of her room, Laura didn't seem to care, she took my hand and pretty much marched me to ours. She closed the door behind us and when I tried to talk she just pulled me to her and kissed me passionately. She pulled my shirt off, then her own then pushed me onto the bed and pulled my shorts off too.

"L... Laura, what are you doing, shouldn't we talk about this?" I stammered.

"Talk when we're done," she said.

Before I could say any more, she'd pulled her bottoms off and mounted me then took my entire cock into her pussy in one smooth move. I gasped in pleasure as the warmth of her pussy engulfed me, she paused, muttering 'oh fuck yes' then began to fuck me, riding up and down on my cock. She didn't last long, she took me to the hilt then with a few short thrusts, shuddered as she climaxed. She got off me then got up onto the bed on all fours and looked at me.

"I know you're close, cum in me, I'm on birth control," she said, still breathing pretty hard.

I didn't hesitate, we'd already crossed a line and I figured I might as well cum. I got up and pushed into her, managed about five or six thrusts then was cumming, groaning in pleasure as my cock swelled as it sprayed her pussy with my seed. I stayed in her until I was spent then collapsed in a heap with her on the bed.

"Y... Your cock is beautiful baby, I had no idea," she said, toying with my softening cock.

"Y.. you're not supposed to know, I'm your brother," I said without any real conviction.

"We're both adults, it was just sex, are you upset with me?"

"No, I should be, being told our whole lives incest is wrong and I shouldn't even be looking at you that way but they didn't say it would feel so fucking good. I love you."

"I love you too. I'm sorry, I just got so turned on when she made me lick you I needed to have you inside me."

"If you keep playing with my cock like that you'll get me going again."

"You're way bigger than my ex, we can go again if you're gentle, you on top."

We kissed as she stroked me back to hardness then she pulled me on top of her and I slid my cock into her again. I took it slow, savoring her tightness, the look on her face with each thrust and when we were both soaked in sweat and breathless, the look on her face as she climaxed. I sprayed what seed I had left in me into her on the peak of her orgasm then collapsed on top of her, resting my head on her shoulder as we caught our breath. She rolled me off her when I softened again and we just laid there, gazing at each other with a soft smile on our faces.

We both slept really well that night, we left an extra tip for the maid from the mess we'd made on the bed and next morning we acted like lovers, kissing, touching and holding each other before we shared a shower and finally dressed. We walked holding each other's hands and sat close as we ate breakfast.

"Wow, looks like I'm not the only one who enjoyed last night," said Maya as she joined us.

"What do you mean?" replied Laura.

"Oh please, you have a smile on your face that says 'I got it good last night' and so does he."

"Still want to go on the hike?"

"Oh, nice try, not changing the subject on me. We're going to have details on the hike."

"What do you want, we had sex, big deal."

"Enjoy your food."

Laura and I both wondered what was going on, Maya waited until we got to a secluded spot on the trail away from the guide then took Laura and I by the hand.

"So, 'Josh', how was sex last night? It was your first time with her wasn't it?" she said.

"What?" I replied.

"I'm going to come clean, when Laura and I had our video chat a few months or so ago, you came into the room. You were gone in a second or so but Laura was mid story, said 'Marcus, I'm on chat, I'll bring it later.' When I asked you said 'oh just my brother looking for his charger' then carried on with your story. It was hilarious, about you flashing the guy in the bmw and getting him pulled over or something, anyways, I know you're brother and sister," she said, smiling.

"What is this, set us up, let us fall into your trap then blackmail us, what's your angle here Maya," Laura replied, a look of rage in her eyes.

"Oh sweetie no, I'm sorry, really not where I'm going with this. When you told me he was your boyfriend I was confused but played along. I thought you were winding me up or something. When you took it further and kissed him I was very curious and excited. When you sucked him last night I almost came right then. Long story short and so you can relax those lazer eyes of death, I lost my virginity to my brother before he left for the military. We fucked for 3 weeks straight, his stamina was amazing. I fuck my uncle as much as I can, his wife loves it, she joins us sometimes too but I love this, I can see how much you love each other and it's beautiful that you've taken it physical."

Laura blinked a few times before she replied.

"I found out like, a day before we were coming here that my ex was cheating on me. I couldn't bear not to come on this trip so I asked Marcus, I didn't know it would go this far I really didn't. You've seriously done the same?"

"Yes, I could see it in your eyes, I have this gift of knowing people are in love before they do. If you'd told me straight out, 'he's my brother' I may not have pushed but I'm happy for you both I really am."

"So the whole truth or dare was to steer us that way?" I asked.

"In a way, not fond of that game to be honest but I wanted to see if you would keep pretending. As far as anyone else here goes, you're a couple and I promise I won't push anymore. Doesn't look like I have to though do I?" said Maya.

"No, he was amazing, I'm going to teach him how I like my pussy to be eaten tonight and I can't wait to take him in our own beds," Said Laura then she kissed me.

"Great, now I have to walk with this lump in my shorts thinking about that." We all laughed.

"Well, when we get back to the resort I may let that waiter that's been flirting with me fuck my brains out for our last two days, now that I won't feel guilty about ghosting you two," said Maya with a grin.

"Oooh, the cute one with biceps like logs?" said Laura.

"That's him, fucking better not be a sock in his pants, all I'm saying."

Laura and I spent the last two days in bed making love, when it was time to part ways with Maya at the airport we each hugged her close.

"Thank you for what you've given us Maya, I'm sure without you we'd never have taken this leap and just fantasized about it separately," said Laura.

"Just be careful okay, not everyone is as open minded and just as kinky as I am," she replied.

"Thank you Maya," I said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey, you're mine mister," said Laura, we laughed.

The flight home was okay, Mom and Dad were there to meet us at the airport.

"Well, did you have a good time, was Marcus okay for you sweetie?" Said Mom as we drove home.

"Yes, he was wonderful, he made the trip enjoyable and I didn't feel like I forced him to go at all," replied Laura.

"Good, well we can talk about it all later, I'm sure you're tired."

Oh she has no idea, I thought to myself, trying not to laugh.

Laura and I continued our fun when we got home but that's a story for another time...

12