Last Months in the City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next five minutes moved slower than Jamie would have liked. If he had it his way, the other boy would already be several inches deep, pounding him until the Ikea bed frame would likely give out. But it had been a while, and though Chris was younger, he knew better than to rush this. He teased the boy, letting that pucker grip against every knuckle on his fingers as he pried it open. Jamie meanwhile did his best to keep his erection at bay, not wanting to lose control from a few measly fingers. He ran his own against Chris' cut body, feeling the indents of abs like they were braille, telling him all he needed to know.

"Please fuck me dude" he moaned out, having enough of being teased.

Chris let out a cocky, wide-smiled grin, seeing how helpless the darker boy was at this point. He typically liked to take things slow- drawing out as much sexual tension from his guys like a mop that's been wrung dry. But Jamie was too fucking sexy to prolong anymore. That boyish grin and almost child-like impatience made their fast progression enjoyable. He didn't think he'd see him again, but if they ever did cross paths, he promised himself they'd take their time if there was a next time.

The younger boy took his latex covered cock and placed the tip against Jamie's hole- only slightly more open than it was ten minutes ago. He planted a soft kiss against the boy's ankle that hung at his shoulder and pushed inside, feeling that warm hole open up to him. His last boyfriend was a strict top, so it had been years since he'd gotten to fuck someone and even then, Jamie was way better than the over the top Grindr bottoms he'd settled for back home.

"God yeah" Jamie let out as he felt the boy's cock inside of him. He could feel his toes curl all on their own as that fat dick pushed past his ring. If not for the joys of fucking a sweet ass, he'd consider himself a power bottom- not recognizing himself when the switch was flipped and he turned into a completely different person. Even now, he didn't know why he'd gotten on his back when he'd typically spend sessions like these on all fours.

But he knew why: Chris was way more attractive than he'd like to admit. And if this was the only time they'd see each other, he wanted to look at that pretty face for as long as he could while being royally fucked.

"This is not how i saw this going when you came up to me at the bar" Chris admitted with heavy breaths.

"Disappointed?" asked Jamie who'd been pinching at the boy's nipples.

He shook his head, letting a few beads of sweat loose. "Not in the slightest."

After a chuckle from each of them, Chris found his zone- thrusting into the boy while a flat hand pressed against Jamie's chest. The bed creaked with every motion, followed by steady moans that undoubtedly crossed the thin layers of drywall that separated each of these Victorian apartment units.

Jamie eased back into his cushions, not hiding the smile that swept across his face as his ass got plowed. He really needed this- after the shitty half week of work he'd had and the emotional civil war he had about his decision to move back home. And Chris proved to be the necessary distraction as well, pounding away as the air inside his bedroom turned hot and could only be described as smelling of sex.

Chris couldn't hold out much longer with the feeling of that velvet ass wrapped against his cock. He needed to bust- and bring Jamie there along with him. He pumped even harder, seeing the tan boy raise an eyebrow, and a few octaves, as he fucked him even harder. After a few more especially deep thrusts, he pulled out and discarded the condom so quickly, it's like it was never even there. Chris grabbed both of their dicks in his fist and pumped them causing Jamie's eyes to roll back as the flesh made contact. Knowing he was extremely close, Chris leaned down, taking control of Jamie's lips as he pumped them.

That proved to be the older boy's downfall. He came the minute he felt those warm, wet lips on his- the ones that sucked in his own breath that tasted of Chris' sweet mouth and a hint of bourbon. It was the snowflake that caused the roof to cave in. And all over his abs, the two boys shot their loads.

Jamie indulged on Chris' lips a little longer as the younger boy weakly stroked their softened cocks. Knowing they were spent, he let go and shook his head like a dog, letting his sweat fall over their wet bodies. Jamie laughed as he did the same- noticing just how hot the room had become in spite of the fog that dared to come in through the windows.

"Rag?" Chris asked, as he inched back and stood up on his feet.

"Second shelf in the bathroom." said Jamie as he became hyper aware of how exposed the two of them were. The magic of sex had faded, leaving only two sweaty and out of breath boys trying to clean up their mess. Chris disappeared into the nearby bathroom, leaving Jamie only seconds to take in the boy's naked entirety.

"Damn" he thought to himself, as the faucet ran before the Asian stud returned, with a wet washcloth and swinging dick.

What Jamie didn't know was that Chris was doing the same thing, biting on his lip with pride that he'd landed such a hottie.

Chris got back in bed, carefully cleaning the two of them up before discarding the rag in a nearby hamper. He looked over at Jamie who'd been stretched out in bed, admiring the hottest guy he'd been with in a while- whose muscles and thick cock he'd be jerking off to for days to come. He then faced that those awkward few seconds that come after every hook up. It's that point of time where he was faced with a decision- to leave quickly without needing suggestion or try to push his luck for either round two or something more.

He didn't think he could get the latter. So he slipped out of bed and reached for his discarded clothes laid out on the bedroom floor.

"You can take a shower if you want" the host offered, not really sure what else to say to fill the void.

Chris kept gathering the rest of his clothes, not wanting to turn back towards the boy. "Uhh that's okay- it's not too far from my place." He finally turned around, looking at Jamie, "Thanks though"

Jamie nodded, feeling some disappointment as the handsome guy put on his pants and socks without even a question if they'd do this again. He hated how needy his brain was at making connections- it had been ingrained into his head since moving here for college without so much as an acquaintance to help him through the uncertainty. It's also what made hook-ups like these so difficult.

He got out of bed too, slipping on a pair of basketball shorts and followed Chris out to the living room where he gathered the rest of his clothes. He watched the buttons close up the creamy skin he'd tasted just minutes ago, followed by the zipper acting like a sure fire kill that tonight was over.

Chris felt the boy's eyes on him as he fixed his shoes. Even with his hair a mess and yawning like he hadn't slept in days, Jamie looked good- almost good enough to lose the clothes and try his luck one more time. But he thought against it, straightening himself by the front door.

"Goodnight." He said calmly, with his hands fumbling his keys and wallet from inside his pockets.

"Uh- yeah. Get back safe." Jamie replied as he leaned back on one of the adjacent walls. He hated this awkward moment that always came with hook-ups because he never knew what to say. Promising to do this again always came off clingy while saying "thanks" felt so trashy. So he said as little as he could, watching as the door opened and closed on that jet black hair.

***

Twenty minutes later, Jamie turned off the shower and dried himself off. He reached for a clean pair of loose shorts that he often wore to bed and took a seat at his desk chair. He'd already turned off all the lights in his now empty apartment, leaving only his back-lit desktop picture and the neon sign of a local pizza joint across the street as the only sources of light in the room. He pulled out his phone to check the time, seeing it was only a little later than he'd usually go to sleep.

After a few minutes of checking his usual apps, he opened Instagram to see a memory from five years ago. It was a shitty picture of his freshman dorm, taken with the old Samsung he'd long since traded in. That was the day he moved in- right after his parents left and before his life here in the City really started. There was so much uncertainty that day- so many questions of whether he'd like it or if, by the end of a few weeks he'd be calling home, begging for a flight to get him out of here. He didn't call- despite how lonely those first few weeks felt. He stuck with it and eventually built his life here with Riss and Kevin and Garrett.

But this time was different.

Jamie closed the app and logged into his laptop. He went onto the United Airlines website and booked a one way ticket back home, not even taking a second to consider the price or reconsider his decision to leave.

Three months. That's how much time he had left here. Enough time to tell his friends and family, enough time to close up things at work and try to set an interview for when he moves back. It seemed like a lot, but he knew that time would fly fast. He shut off his computer and leaned back in bed, not sure how to break the news.


12