Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 07.1

Story Info
Aftermath of Donny’s initiation into the Futa clan.
4.7k words
4.16
2.8k
1

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers

This story is about the Eberhard Retreat, told from a different person's PoV. If you haven't been following the series, chapter 6 should get you up and running. Helen Stein - the titular LoTFR - is mostly sidelined in the first two parts, though she does play a major role in the third one.

This is planned as a multi-part story, with two already in the can. It contains the usual deviations: large female cock, Futa-on-male, incest, non-con and very muscular women (well, just one, really - but she IS a handful). If any of the above is not to your taste - well, you know the drill. (Please do come back for the sequel to my story about young Neal and his amazon MILF mom, hopefully sometime in late January).

Please note that, although hermaphroditism is a (very rare) thing, this story is about Futanari, who are fantasy creatures; any predatory and/or violent behavior attributed to them is in no way meant to reflect on the transgender community. This is purely fantasy/wish fulfillment!

* * *

When I wake up, everything still hurts. There is what felt like a huge ball of pain, centered around the middle of my body, and it radiated all over, sending thin, smoldering tendrils to every corner. Every breath I take is painful... I'm guessing it WAS getting better; the pills they gave me were numbing the overall pain, and I wasn't actually feeling my rectum. The medic shoved what looked like a lubed-up dildo into it, and it must have been covered with pain-suppressant, because it felt almost numb. I tried very hard not to think about what it looked like... OR about my insides. I'm a pretty small guy, only 5'6" and 140 pounds; having that monster cock going into me, ramming me like it did... Oh, god, am I ever going to be RIGHT again? I whimpered, feeling the tears coming back, burning my eyes.

"It's all right, kid, it's all right, you're going to be fine..."

I feel my dad's hand on my neck, wiping the sweat. I keep my eyes closed, trying to let his soothing voice calm me. But I can't help feeling a little resentful; he was initiated by the former clan mother, Liesel Eberhard, 28 years ago, and the way he told it it was a fun experience. She was in her late 70's, in her last year as clan mother, and she didn't even fuck him; she gave a speech, then had him and the other guy kiss the tip of her cock - and then she had their wives come up and fuck them, with all of them having a big hug fest afterwards and getting drunk on Bavarian beer...

Boy, I could really use a pint right now...

I shiver a little. The big room is of course air-conditioned, like all of the hotel, and my sweat is making it a bit uncomfortable... I feel the sheet that's covering my legs being pulled up, to cover my exposed ass and lower back. A soft hand touches my back, rubbing it gently.

"Wow, you're cold! You want me to ask them for a blanket?"

I smile through my tears. My oldest sister, Lyndi. She's always looking out for her baby brother, always very protective; it must have been hell for her, sitting there, watching the Clan Mother abusing my body with her monster cock...! Her husband, Jeff, was initiated 4 years ago, and he did say it was pretty rough taking her, but the way they told it she only gave him a few pumps, nothing like the mayhem that went down in that room, today... I was very nervous, going in, and after seeing the way she rammed the first guy I panicked and just took off; got off that bench and straight up fled the room! My big mistake was letting my family talk me into going back... And I guess they now all felt really bad about it, because no one was expecting me to come apart like I did...

"No, s'OK..." I cleared my throat. I remember crying a lot before I fell asleep, and my voice sounded like a choked frog. I tried again. "Yeah, I'm... I'm good."

"You want to maybe suck me off for a while? Might help you calm down, maybe fall back asleep..."

It's a sign of what a traumatic experience this ordeal had been that I actually shuddered with revulsion... Yeah, actual revulsion! Lyndi hasn't been around a lot since she got married and moved to Connecticut, and especially not since she's had her kid, almost two years ago, so I usually was very glad of any opportunity to enjoy her and her lovely cock; but now... No. I shook my head, burying it into the cold pillow. It didn't feel like I'd ever want to feel any cock, ever again...

But I soon felt a wave of shame. Lyndi had always been there for me - protecting me from our tomboy sister, Lindsay, always ready with a smile and a cuddle to comfort me after another beating from our wild sibling. When I grew up and started looking for sex, mom wasn't too enthusiastic about fucking me, saying it creeped her out, and Lindsay was into girls and would only occasionally let me suck her off (though she WAS much more gentle than she was as a kid). Lyndi was always happy to accommodate me, even when she was pregnant (and for a Futa, being pregnant is a whole messy story - the plumbing is especially cramped in there!). She was the one member of my family who supported me when I tried for several years to make it work with my normie girlfriend, Sharon (she DID tell me I was lying to myself, but she also thought I needed to know for sure), and I was thankful for that. And now, here she was, sitting with me in the infirmary, waiting together as whatever those smirking medics shoved up my ass was taking effect - all while her husband and kid waited at the pool...! I turned my head and looked up, my gaze met by her very worried face.

"It's OK, Lyndi, I'm... I'm good. Thanks."

She stroked my shoulder. "Damn, that fucking bitch really went to town on your ass..."

"Lynda!" My dad almost barked at her. "The Clan Mother was just performing her duty, there's no need to..."

"Oh, there most definitely IS a need! What was the fucking POINT?!" Lyndi sounded really worked up about this. She thumped the bed near my head with her fist. "Little guy loves girlcock, he came here LOOKING for it, it was just a fucking ceremony - what was she trying to do, convert him back to pussy? This wasn't an initiation - it was fucking RAPE!"

"Lynda!"

There was a tense silence, but I didn't pay much attention to it as I started crying again. Yeah, that was the thing, wasn't it? It wasn't so much the pain - which WAS pretty horrific, but was just pain. OR the way my ass was mauled, which the medic promised would be right as rain by tomorrow. It was the way she treated me - us - like we were just sex toys, there for her enjoyment. When I screamed in pain, they had mom come and shove her cock in my mouth to shut me up... I thought back to when my mom initiated me, almost 3 years ago, back on my 18th birthday. She isn't half as huge - maybe 9.5" - but it was still pretty terrifying, and she knew it, taking care to be as slow and as gentle as she could, stopping several times to ask me how I was and if I still wanted to go ahead with it... I didn't expect The Clan Mother to hug and kiss me like mom did, but, damn - show a little consideration, treat me like a fucking HUMAN BEING!

"You made your brother cry..."

"Yeah, I know, I'm sorry..."

They were both patting my back, trying to calm me down. I heard the curtain that went around my bed swish open, and then the voice of a medic, speaking severely:

"You guys have got to keep it down, there are other patients here...!"

My dad murmured an apology, and the curtain swished shut. Dad sighed.

"You're right, of course, but there's no point getting worked up about it now, it's over and done."

Lyndi made a snorting noise, but controlled herself. "OK, whatever. We'll talk about it later."

I heard a chair creak as dad sat down. "Anyway, you'd better get back to Jeff and Mikey, we'll handle this. It's not like the kid is on his deathbed or whatever, he just needs a good rest..."

I opened one eye, glanced sideways. If he was smiling, I swear to god... But, no, he was looking down at me with a worried look.

"It's true, champ. I know it hurts and that it wasn't a really great experience, but this was the worst of it, from here on it's all smooth sailing..."

Lyndi snorted again. She stood up, and I turned my head to look at her.

"I'll be OK, sis, I just... Well, I just need time."

She nodded, then bent down and kissed me on my cheek. "Yeah, you're a fighter, right? I ain't worrying too much." She straightened up. "I'll go get mom. I'll see you guys at dinner?"

I wasn't too sure I was up for dinner, but I nodded. Sure, dinner. I couldn't really believe I'll be able to sit down, ever again... Also, truth be told: I couldn't really imagine letting another Futa enter my body...

As Lyndi swished out of the stall I turned my head to look at dad. "Where IS mom? And Lindsay?"

Dad was pouring water from a bottle into a plastic cup that had a built-in drinking tube. He offered it to me. "Will you look at that? I'm guessing most of the patients they get here spend most of their stay on their belly..."

I took the cup and took a sip.

"They don't want too many family staying inside, and Lindsay was only too happy to leave and go to the pool. Mom - you remember the mother of the guy who was initiated first, the body builder?"

Did I ever! I was a little distraught at the time - OK, plenty distraught - but she wasn't the kind of woman you miss... Dad smiled at my expression. "Yeah, I can tell you remember. Well, anyway, mom got to talking to her before the ceremony, her son is now in the last stall, so once you fell asleep she went over."

That surprised me. "Her son is here? It didn't look like that pounding had any effect on him..."

Dad shrugged. "Who knows? Probably an insurance thing, they've got to make sure you're OK before letting you go. But, yeah, that kid looked like he was having the time of his life...!"

He winced as he saw my expression. "Oh... Sorry kid. That was a bit insensitive..." he squeezed my shoulder, nodding. "Listen, I know how it must had felt, I've taken the Clan Mother's cock a few times over the years; OK, she was much more laid-back, for sure, but she IS pretty fucking huge, even with all my experience..."

I looked into his eyes.

"Did she ever RAPE you?"

He winced again, looking uncomfortable.

"Oh, come on, don't YOU start with that nonsense..." He thought for a moment. "OK, so this was too intense, no doubt, but the clan makes its own rules. If we want to enjoy the benefits - and you know you do - then we've got to follow the rules. And the first one for a male of the clan is OBEDIENCE. You took the oath - you follow the rules."

I looked at him, saying nothing. There was a lot I wanted to say, but I didn't see the point. Dad was a lifer - he was too invested in his Futa wife and his Futa daughters and the cocks he was so happy to take each year, at the retreat. Me - I was definitely starting to have second thoughts...

"Look, I was never raped - I mean, not really, but there were drunken nights, and a lot of Futa, when they're drunk, don't take "no" for an answer, you know? Their sex drive is waaaay up there, you know? And, sure, my first few years, it took some getting used to, but..."

He spread his hands, shrugging. What you gonna do? Well, I had an idea of what I would be doing...

"There they are, my two little men!"

The plastic curtain drew back as my mom entered, smiling at me.

"Sleeping Beauty has finally decided to join us!"

She bent down, kissing me briefly on my brow, then stepped back. "Here, honey, I want you to meet someone..."

My first impression of Helen Stein, as she stepped into the stall, was of her thighs. They were HUGE. Big, round, and rippling with muscle, deep ridges and crevices, barely held by a short dress, that started way up, past the midway point between her knees and her crotch. Absolutely not the thighs you'd usually expect to see a beautiful woman having. Another thing that you don't often see a beautiful woman sporting: a giant, thick cock, the spongy dark head of which could be seen peeking out, below the dress's hem, framed by those massive, sculpted thighs.

Now, usually I'd start salivating at such a sight. My favorite porn star, Pamela Hung Lee, has massive, very thick thighs, and a gargantuan cock that her site lists as 13.2"; I used to fantasize about traveling to New York to appear in one of her videos... But my reaction now, upon seeing this woman's cock, was to give a sort of choking cry and turn my head. It looked - god help me, it looked obscene...!

A woman's cock - the thing I've been fantasizing about, that I've been ENJOYING for years - just made me recoil in horror, actually avert my eyes, unable to look at it!

This... was scary.

"What is it, honey? Do you feel pain? Do you want me to call the nurse?"

I shook my head, my eyes cast down, careful not to look straight ahead of me.

"No, mom, it's... I'm, I dunno, I'm just stressed out, you know? Maybe I should go back to sleep..."

The woman spoke. Her voice was really beautiful; fairly deep, but also soft, with a hint of a very sexy rasp.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stress you out, I just wanted to see if you're OK."

I raised my eyes, doing some acrobatics with them - looking to the left before raising them so that I'll miss her crotch and the bazooka that was dangling from it, then turning them back to the center, finding my gaze focused on her boobs. And, lemme tell you: there are probably nicer boobs, but I couldn't think of any. My mom has a very nice, very curvy figure, with very yummy tits, but she had nothing on this lady's boobs: very big, very firm, and virtually spilling out of the very low-cut summer dress she was wearing. They were sitting on a pair of pecs that looked like they were carved out of stone, but this base only made the front look more delicious... her shoulders: enormous, like huge boulders carved out of granite, with bulging biceps to her sides, each with a thick, dark vein running down it. I'm not really sure how I feel about a woman with so much muscle on her; I'm definitely aroused, again, and I can't put my finger on the exact reason why - but then my eyes go further up, to look at her face, and I have to actively hold my mouth shut, as my jaw is straining to drop down to the mattress....

I of course remembered that she was beautiful, but up close, the effect was nine-blowing. She's incredibly beautiful, movie star-beautiful, with short, dark-blonde hair and striking, gray-blue eyes. There was something familiar about her features, though, something which made me slightly uneasy even as she smiled at me. Who...

"My mother was really rough on all of you, and I suspect..."

Her mother! Yeah, she definitely looked a lot like the cruel goddess that ravaged my ass, almost killing me!

"...that it had something to do with me..."

Oh my god... those eyes, that nose, the cheekbones, the mouth, the hair...

"...that the Clan Mother was trying to take out her anger at me on my son..."

The Clan Mother wasn't as muscular, but the way she lifted the guy next to me with just her cock...

"...and when it had no effect, she just... well..."

I shut my eyes tight. Both of them, so beautiful, so horrifying... Demons!

"Honey, are you OK? Is it your ass? Dammit, I'm calling the medic...!"

Mom's voice sounded really worried, but I didn't try to stop her. I just wanted them all to go away... The monster woman, the devil's daughter, spoke again, and her voice sounded really sad.

"No, Melinda, I... I don't think it's the pain. It's best I leave. I'll see you guys later, OK?"

My mom sounded confused. "Oh...? Do you think it's shock? Ursula WAS a little violent..."

The woman gave a very sad-sounding chuckle. "Yeah, you can say that again... Well, a good night's sleep would probably help him. Let's hope for the best."

I heard the sound of air-kisses exchanged as the two Futa moms hugged. "Thanks for coming by, Helen. Tell your gorgeous son I'm looking forward to fucking him!"

A more happy-sounding chuckle this time. "Oh, I suspect you'll have to get in line! And, Daniel - I understand you'd like a fucking, yourself?"

My dad, who up to this point had kept silent, gave an embarrassed cough. "Oh, if it's not too much trouble..."

"No trouble at all, my dear - that's what we're here for." I felt a hand touching my shoulder, very gentle. "And, Donny - I hope you feel better. If you feel like talking, I'm always available..."

I kept my eyes shut tight. Just leave, lady... Though I was tempted to peek as I heard the tik-took of her heels as she turned to leave. That ass...

No.

Mom sat down on the bed, next to me, and put her hand on my back, rubbing it slowly.

"Well, that was weird... I hope you don't hold a grudge against her because of her insane mom, baby! Helen is a very nice, very gentle person ...!"

I kept my eyes shut. After a minute I said, quietly: "I just want to sleep, mom."

***

I ended up spending most of the evening at the infirmary, lying on my belly, the dildo working its magic on my butt as I went in and out of sleep. Apparently my initiation ceremony was the second of three that took place that night, and there were people coming and going all the time. At one point they had a guy put in the stall next to me, who was with another guy, I think his brother. He moaned a lot, at first, though he overall sounded very pleased with the experience. At one point they started talking about a Futa they met in the corridor as they were making their way to the ceremony; she was carrying her fully-grown son in her arms, "bulging all over with muscles and stuff", and I could almost hear the bubbling streams of saliva running on the floor as they discussed her attributes. Maybe that was the reason that when I fell asleep for good, I was thinking about Helen's thighs and the girthy menace hiding between them...

***

I woke up back in our room, sometime after 10 PM. Mom and dad had dinner at the dining room - Lindsay relieved them - and mom wanted to order something for me from room service, but I wasn't hungry. I had mom's carrot cake (never leave home without it!) and coffee, and sat, sprawling on the settee, watching TV. My butt felt a whole lot better; mom said the medic told her that I shouldn't have my ass fucked till tomorrow morning - which I had no problem with. I again declined her kind offer to do my mouth - though it did make me wince, thinking about the ceremony, the way she stood there, stuffing my mouth to keep me silent as that Clan Mother monster shredded my butt...

Mom winked at me.

"I promise to move a little, if that's what you're worried about...!"

No, mom, that is NOT what I'm worried about. Read the room, for fuck's sake! But I just shook my head.

"I'm good, mom, don't worry, I'm going to read for a while, then try and sleep."

She looked at me, squinting her eyes, looking a bit worried.

"You sure you're OK, honey? It's not like I'm offering you my cock everyday..."

I smiled at her. She looked cute, standing with her hand fondling her cock, her plump tits and belly spilling out of her sexy lingerie. Mom wasn't the type for sexy lingerie - she looked most comfortable in baggy jorts and a polo shirt... But this was the clan retreat, and she was letting herself feel sexy. The fucking Eberhard clan retreat - where Futanari of every age and shape show their men just who wears the pants in the relationship; and doing it by shoving their huge, throbbing Futa cock up their bodily orifices - wether they like it or not...

"I'm just feeling a bit off, mom. I'll be OK. You go fuck dad, he sounds horny as hell..."

My dad - Daniel Harris, M.D., one of the most respected neurologists on the west coast - was standing on the king-sized bed on all four, naked as the day he was born, shaking his tush and moaning in frustration. Mom looked at him and smiled.

J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers
12