Last Roll of Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just softcore stuff," Sarah was saying. "You know, I hold your dick and make like I'm about to suck it. We can do some with it like your about to put it inside me, too. Like we're going to fuck."

Stupid with surprise, unable to really believe what she was suggesting, I looked at Sarah and said: "Is there time?"

She blurted a laugh and shook her head, eyes closed like I was the densest idiot living on that street.

"Don't concern yourself with that," Sarah said. "I only mention the half-an-hour to the amateurs because, like I told you, they can get grabby and difficult to control. If I say it's another sixty quid for another thirty minutes that usually stops them from messing about..."

Sarah paused as she looked at me.

Then she said: "But you've been sweet. And I can see you're really excited. I quite like you, Danny," Sarah added after another short pause. "I thought we could do some naughty poses as a bit of a treat for you. I don't mind. In fact, to be honest, it's been fun watching you. It's nice to know an old woman like me can get such a youngster all hot-and-bothered."

"Yuh-you're not old," I stammered.

"Well, let's just say I'm north of forty and leave it at that."

"I thought you were younger," I said, sincerely surprised.

"Oh, flattery. You sure you're not putting on an act, Danny?"

"What? No, I mean it," I said on a flash of concern.

"I'm teasing. Don't worry."

Then, to my surprise and delight, Sarah moved in close, the backs of her fingers caressing my cheek.

"You're adorable," she murmured before stepping back a couple of paces. Then, almost brusque, Sarah added: "So, how about we take this up to my bedroom? It'll be more comfortable up there. You can take your clothes off and we can finish that roll of film. How does that sound?"

I watched from a couple of treads lower as Sarah went upstairs. Her rump jiggled and twitched, her hips swaying in that feminine way which brought on another rush of desire. It was a surreal moment for me, the reality of following a near naked woman up to her bedroom like a dream. I knew it was happening but couldn't process the event because of the shocks that had hit me over the course of the previous twenty minutes or so.

As she reached the landing, Sarah called back: "You perving at my arse?" Then, before I could say it, she added a chuckling: "No, don't tell me you're sorry. It's fine. I really don't mind. Just follow me."

I did, my focus on her bare skin, the thrill of her near nakedness a quick rush of heightened arousal when I saw the bikini bra-strap running across her back. Then I looked down to those shoes, another rush of desire setting a pulse down in my cock.

Then we were in her bedroom, a huge king-size dominating the space, a floral-print quilt cover in pastel blues and pinks over the bed.

"So, take your clothes off," Sarah said as she turned to look at me. "Chop-chop," she added, clapping her hands twice in emphasis. "I'm not bothered about the thirty minutes, but we do need to get a bit of a move-on before Lydia gets home.

It concerned me to hear her mention her daughter, but she nodded when I asked: "Uh, is this all right?"

"I wouldn't have suggested it otherwise."

She had to cajole me into it as, awkward and embarrassed because of my hard-on, I just stood there and looked at her.

"Stop messing about," Sarah said, sharp enough to make me think she was angry. "Let's take those photos."

I turned my back as my jeans and underwear came down. I was shirtless and shoeless by then, socks on the carpet.

"Don't be shy," Sarah said as I tried to mask my erection with my hands. "It's going to be in the photos anyway. Don't worry, I've seen a stiffie before."

There was fire in my cheeks despite the arousal churning within as I let my hands fall away.

"Ooh, all right," Sarah said, her focus on my dick. "That looks hard enough to be painful," she added through her grin when she looked at my face. "Quick, get the camera."

I picked up the camera as Sarah sat on the bed.

She beckoned to me, curling an arm to show me she wanted me closer.

I went, gasping when she took control of my dick, fingers curled around the shaft down near the root.

"Okay, so like I'm about to suck it," she said, ducking in while looking up at me.

She posed with her lips close to the cockhead, the bulb glistening with pre-cum, her mouth open, attention locked on my face.

"The picture," Sarah said from that position. "Come on, Danny."

I raised the camera and heard the click, winding the film on to catch another frame.

Sarah moved her head, sometimes staring into the lens, pink tongue extended like she was aout to lick the dome.

"Between my tits," she said after seven pretend-cocksucker photos. "Like you're fucking them, Danny."

It was the first proper contact of skin-on-skin as I moved in close and Sarah squeezed tit-flesh around my cock.

She giggled and tilted her head so she could look into the lens, tongue out again, my cock sandwiched within the warmth of her breasts.

I gasped and nodded when she smirked and asked: "Having fun?"

"I don't believe it," I said.

"How many shots you got left?"

I gave a half-shrug and looked at the counter. "Uh, eighteen."

Sarah gently pushed me away, her hand on my tummy.

"All right," she said, eyes on my face. "We'll get some fuck shots."

At that, as she said it, Sarah laned back, folding her legs at the knees as she used the fingers of one hand to splay her loose, floppy folds.

"Get some pink first," she said, resting on one elbow.

"Fucking hell," I gasped, awed by the sight of her glistening core.

"It looks big, I know," Sarah said as she looked down over her own frontage. "It's these flaps," she added, flicking her labia with a forefinger. "But it's all tight inside."

Lust lurched inside me when I heard her say it, her body creased at the middle, breasts rolling as she shifted around to get more comfortable.

"Oh, Danny, you dirty sod," Sarah murmured when, unable to resist it, I worked my hand over my cock.

"You're lovely," I groaned, wanking my length.

"You better stop that or you'll spunk all over me," Sarah said.

I stopped immediately, conditioned to obey her because she was an authority figure and I thought she might stop it all if I didn't do as she said.

"Fucking perv," Sarah added, smirking to take the sting out of the comment.

She chuckled when I gasped: "I'm sorry."

"Uh-huh, all right, so, just come in closer and hold that cock right there like you're about to put it in."

I did it, with Sarah taking control so I could hold the camera and take the shots, the temptation to lunge and fuck my dick into her opening almost overwhelming.

"Steady, Danny," Sarah cautioned as though she could read my mind. "Let's try it like we're going to do it from behind," she added. "Doggy-style."

"I ... I can't hold the camera," I said, gurgling it out because of the arousal rushing through me.

"Uh-huh, okay, I'm going to trust you now, Danny ... Just rest the end of it right up against me. So it's steady. Just so you can take a couple of pictures that way."

"Uh, oh fuck," I moaned when the bulb touched Sarah's body.

One quick thrust and I'd be inside her, dark carnal urges a hot rush within as I thought about how it would be if I gave a little push and felt her cunt around my girth.

"Just take the picture, Danny," Sarah urged as she creased at the waist to look back at me.

I snapped two frames of where my dick was touching her scarlet core, adding another two images to the collection of Sarah's swaying tits and her feral expression.

"You really want to put it in, don't you?"

I gulped, nodding, the camera in one hand after Sarah said it, the question coming through her clenched teeth, something feral behind her eyes.

"Right, listen," Sarah said as she moved away on her hands and knees. "This is what you can do..."

She lay on the bed, turning onto her back, legs wide as she slid her middle finger through her labia, tits jiggling when she then slipped the middle- and third-fingers into her opening.

I gawked, stunned to see Sarah stirring her cunt, fingers in up to the knuckles.

"Wank off and come over me," Sarah gasped, hot-eyed as she masturbated. "It's all right," she added, sawing at her pussy, teasing the swollen bean. "I want you to do it. It's fine. Just get on here with me. Get between my legs and wank it, Danny. I really want to see you do it. I'm as randy as you. I'm soaking. Show me how much my body excites you. Wank it and come. Get those last pictures."

It didn't take long. I was on the bed, kneeling upright, my hand on my dick as I grunted and moaned, tugging my size while Sarah fingered herself, teasing her insides and her clit while she watched me wank off.

As it went on, she urged me to do it with a litany of profanities, using crude, dirty language as we masturbated together, her big its rolling while her fingers squelched down at her sex, the excitement in her face and her voice until, after I grunted a warning, the first flick of goo spat out of my dick.

Sarah yelped and flinched as the second and third bursts of ejaculate arced over her breasts, one splash hitting her cheek, the next reaching her hair, the snotty rope glistening as more of the stuff spattered over her body. Blobs of spunk stained her breasts and her tummy, rivulets running over Sarah's forearm as she continued to work her fingers into her body, her eyes closing after she went all wall-eyed, her own bestial grunt issuing forth.

My climax tapered as the judders took Sarah away, her body in spasm as she gasped and swore, her eyes full of that agonised ecstasy and what looked like hate when she opened her eyes and fixed her tortured gaze upon me.

"God, you filthy fucker," Sarah gasped as she kept on rubbing her clit. "All over me! I'm fucking plastered in spunk!"

I wanked my cock as I stared down at the carnage, with Sarah moaning until her tremors subsided and she stared at me while sucking in air.

"Oh my God, that was fucking fantastic," Sarah gasped. Then she pointed to the camera and said: "Quick, take the fucking photos. Take the pictures, Danny. Come on, darling, hurry,"

I moved fast, grabbing the camera so I could use up all the film remaining, catching Sarah in several poses, spunk on her breasts, her face, and in her hair.

"Fuck me, Danny, you could've warned me you were a heavy cummer! Shit, I'm going to need a bath."

Sarah was dabbing at the mess, smearing jizm over her skin, a gasp coming out when her fingers found the string of cum in her hair.

"And a hair-wash," Sarah added, showing she wasn't angry with her chuckle. "Oh my, that was intense," she added, grinning at me.

I was still working my cock, thrilled by the sensations down in my core.

There was a catch in Sarah's tone, her expression hungry and sly as she said: "That's going to stay hard, isn't it, Danny."

It was a statement, not a question.

"Uh-huh, yeah," I said.

Then, with that look in her eyes, Sarah stunned me by moving so her shoulders were resting against the pillows, torso angled, breasts swaying while she opened her legs.

"All right, so, I want you to put it in..."

As she said it, Sarah splayed her labia, cunt glistening and pink, the pee-hole visible above the gape of where her body would take my size.

"You want to fuck me?"

"Uh, please, do you mean it? Am I allowed?"

"Just bring that here," Sarah gasped as she flicked the swollen bean. "Just fuck me."

Sarah moaned when her molten embrace engulfed my girth,

Then we were moving, her hips shunting as she fucked onto my cock, both of us desperate for more.

"Fuck me ... Kiss me," Sarah urged, eyes flashing fire.

I was up on straight arms, awed by the sight of her body taking my cock, my shaft buttery on the outstroke, her folds clinging to it before I thrust back in and heard her squeak her delight.

"I don't do this," Sarah gasped as we rutted. "You can have your money back, Danny. I'm not a prossie. I can't let you pay to fuck me."

I ducked in, thrilled and old, kissing her mouth.

Then we fucked, gasping into each other's open mouth, the sensations sweet in my dick.

I was pounding at her, fucking against Sarah's body like I wanted to shatter her pubic bone, her own enthusiasm coming out in gasps and potty-mouthed exhortations as she excited us both.

After a few minutes of intensity, Sarah pushed me away, offering herself on her hands and knees, cunt gaping when she held her buttocks splayed, body creased at the waist again, her eyes flashing her need.

"Fuck me from behind," Sarah urged, holding her buttocks spread.

I growled and wanked my cock, ducking in to probe at the dark smudge of her sphincter, the nastiness on me.

"Yes! Fuck! Oh God!"

I heard the joy in Sarah's yelps as she cried it out.

Then she added a gasping, chuckling: "That is fucking divine. I didn't think you'd be so fucking dirty, Danny. You don't seem the type..."

I worked my tongue deeper into that taboo roundel, her gasps and moans issuing forth.

"It's the quiet ones you have to watch," Sarah said to herself on another chuckle. "Oh, Danny," she went on, squeaking my name. "That's lovely. I don't believe you're doing that to me. But, please, put that cock inside me. I want to fuck. I want to feel you moving in my hot cunt."

Shocked by her language, I slid it into her pussy, moaning as I held her hips and worked in-and-out.

"Uh-huh, yes, fuck me," Sarah squealed, her bottom flattening out as she fucked onto my dick.

Our bodies collided with thick, meaty slaps, the spare flesh on Sarah's hips jiggling as we rutted, the sight of it exciting me enough to make the surge bubble in my cock.

"I'll suck it," Sarah gasped when I sobbed out a warning. "Take it out. I'll suck you," she added as she rolled away from my cock.

Then, as she slurped and slobbered and made a fuss, wanking my cock down near my root, her cheeks concave as she sucked, Sarah fingered herself, another climax rippling through her while my cock spat all I had left into her mouth.

"Oh, Danny, fucking hell," Sarah gasped when we were both on our backs and sucking in gulps of air.

Unsure due to a lack of experience, I asked: "Was it all right?"

"It was fucking lovely," Sarah said as she moved onto her side. She rested her temple on her fist, elbow on the bed, her focus on me. "There's something about you," she said, almost shy in her demeanour. "You're so sweet. I mean, a really lovely lad. You were so polite and kept on saying sorry. I don't know why, Danny, but, well, I wanted to fuck you not long after we started taking pictures. I didn't think I'd actually go as far as we did. I was going to let you wank over me but, well, I got carried away and..."

She stopped talking and moved in to kiss me. I returned the kiss, not concerned that I'd come in her mouth while tender emotions ballooned inside me.

The kiss broke and we stared at each other.

Then, breaking the romantic spell cocooning us, Sarah murmured: "I think it's time for you to go."

"Are ... are you okay?"

Sarah sat up, my attention on her big boobs as they swung and swayed.

"Oh, I'm fine. Wonderful," she said with a bright smile. "But I need to get cleaned up before Lydia sees. I've got your spunk in my hair..."

She laughed and rolled her eyes at my inevitable: "I'm sorry."

"Look, I had fun," Sarah said.

She was on her feet by then, examining the cum smeared over her body.

"And, well, if you want to," she added before pausing to hold her lower lips between her teeth. "You could pop round tomorrow. You know, when I'm here on my own."

It thrilled me to hear her say it.

"We can do this again," Sarah continued. "You can take all the photos you want. But we can have some fun in bed as well. How does that sound?"

I thought it sounded fantastic.

Sarah grinned when I told her.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
A Tutor for Samuel The neighbor boy needs help with more than just homework.in Mature
A Boy's Last Summer Passions flare between an older woman and her summer hire.in Mature
Mature Mrs. Hallam's Photos Young Jason finds them in the attic.in Mature
Fill 'Er Up Sweet bonus from his busty boss on the last day of work.in Mature
More Stories