Last To Know

Story Info
Sissy's first Halloween party gets memorable.
3.5k words
4.25
30.4k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Last To know

I think it all got started at last year's halloween party. K, my wife, convinced me to go as a hooker and that she goes as my pimp. I was already a sissy/crossdresser in the privacy of our home. It's not like I didn't already own and love the uniform. My tightest black skirt, black lace stockings with garters, five inch strappy sandals and a white blouse tied above my navel to accentuate my belly button piercing. Along with hoop earrings, glittery lip gloss and painted to match lips, nails, shoes. I've dressed like this for my wife and domme so many times (and yet never enough) I enjoyed being her sissy slut in the privacy of our home. Though, the thought of going out in public dressed as the sexiest version of myself absolutely terrified me. I did not want to be humiliated before my friends and coworkers -let alone my boss or my wife. K pushed a second glass of wine before me and motioned for me to finish it. "You're reading way more into this than there is. It's just a Halloween party. 'The gurl doth protest too much'. Drink up, we need to get going." She finished.

In my head, I tried to rationalize that It would be a hilarious gag. A guy dresses like a hooker and wife as her pimp -that's absolutely hilarious. However, you just can't dress a sissy up all sexy and expect her to act like anything other than a sex craving slut. She's just not capable of behaving like some guy with a hilarious halloween costume idea. There is a difference between the two that many of the guests picked up on that night. Sadly, I had yet to learn this.

We arrived at the host's house and were invited inside and I was immediately handed a glass of wine. I recall thinking that was odd but got distracted by the attention we were getting. As we entered their sitting room, the hush that fell over the other guest should have been my first clue. But for a humiliation driven sissy, I was already starting my descent into subspace. I wasn't acting like a guy in a skirt and 5" heels. I was terrified, thinking that folks could read exactly the story of my fantasies as I tried to walk like I belonged in their fantasies as well. Still, I felt each stabbing glare of other women in the room who judged me as ridiculous or a threat to their relationship with their husbands and boyfriends. To be fair, I very much wanted to be.

Throughout the night, I would get various joking and perhaps not so joking propositions that I would playfully turn down to avoid a scene. Of course, I loved the attention but tried --and failed to make it not so obvious. After what must have been my fourth or fifth glass of wine, I had gotten up to make my way to the bathroom. In the hallway, I had to step around Alexei, one of my coworkers, who did little to hide the lust in his eyes when he looked at me. Several times in the evening, I had noticed him somewhere in any room I was in and he was always watching me. Each time we made eye contact, I would look away but not before noticing how well filled out his LumberJack costume. Visions of being roughly split into two tore through my mind and I shook my head to free my mind back to current events. As I brushed by him in the hallway I could feel his hungry gaze on my tightly skirted ass -No that was his hand! He definitely cupped a hand full of my ass as I tried to not make a scene and proceeded to the bathroom. I locked the door and tried desperately to focus on my makeup. I was feeling quite tipsy by now and it was getting to be more of a struggle to keep the cock hungry slut of a sissy under the surface of control. "Not the time, not the place. You'd NEVER live this down at work." I told myself.

Knock Knock Knock, "I need to pee really bad! Let me in now!" It was Alexei in a harsh whisper imploring that I open the door. "I'm IN HERE myself. I can't open the door for you!" I replied, trying to buy time as I made a last check of my heels, stockings, skirt, blouse and makeup. "Let me in now or I'm going to piss on the floor. You want to be a part of that scene?" Alexei countered. --he was quite good at making compelling arguments. "No" I relented and reached to unlock the door. Alexeie already had pressure on the door and it nearly slammed open with him quickly slipping inside and closing the door behind him. --giving me no opportunity to get around him and leave him to his business. A ruse .. just to get in here with me behind a door. A man in a skirt having a halloween lark would not have let this happen. For a sissy, my head started to spin dangerously deeper into a place where hot erotic stories come from.

Alexei enveloped me with his arms. His hands were all over my body and everywhere at once. "I must have you!" Alexei harshly announced as he lunged to kiss me. --Time, stopped.

This is that romance novel scene that every girl dreams of and it actually happened to me. After the initial shock of the attack, my girl's reflexes kicked in or was it the wine? -and I kissed him back and with a reciprocal eagerness to explore each other's soul with our tongues. The instant I responded, his touch softened. -still eager, but now with a softer passion, his hands followed the contour of my back, lower back and ass. I wanted him inside me so bad I could taste it. -No! Wait, no stop this can't be happening, not here, not now. "Alexei! No! We can't do this here!" I whispered harshly and continued. "I can't be caught like this...-with everyone watching and knowing."

My rational mind was gaining traction on my actions. I can't do this here, now, or like this. I have to work with many of these people. One of them is my boss! Fantasies are fine but this ain't the time or place. I, again, implored and reasoned with Alexei. I even thought I had the perfect out. "Alexei, I can't, I have a pimp! All party arrangements must go through my pimp!" I explained. I thought this would buy me enough time to get back out into the party where I'd be safe from such brazen advances. As Alexei pondered this and slowly disengaged his embrace, I honestly thought that I had cleverly bought myself some time.

Alexei cupped my face in one of his hands and softly pressed his thumb to my lips. For the briefest of moments, I wanted to kiss or gently suck on that thumb. Then, Alexei spoke: "You are right -of course." He said as he smeared my lipstick across my cheek with his thumb. Bastard! -I thought, knowing that I'd be another three minutes in the bathroom fixing my makeup. Alexei left and closed the door behind him. "She's fixing her makeup now" I heard him say to someone who had been waiting --not long enough to hear all that had just been said, I hoped with all my might.

My mind raced through the past moments while I reapplied my lipstick. I couldn't believe how dumb I had been. How close I had come to making a fool of myself in front of friends, coworkers, even my boss! I need to reset and regain some composure. This is just a halloween party, not a PornHub screenplay. I tried to convince myself.

"Ooh you DO look too good to be true." I heard a female's voice say as I exited the bathroom to return. Sarah's voice was among the last I wanted to hear say that. I knew Sarah from work. She had an amazing body and dressed so subtly that it was a constant distraction for me. She was so pretty and she never had to draw attention to herself. Her manner, appearance, and confidence always ensured success in everything she did.

"Th- Thank you. ... I tried to get the look, but I've never done this so it was-" I stammered meekly but Sarah interrupted: "oh you absolutely HAVE done this before. No man dressing up as a hooker on Halloween would have paid the kind of attention to detail that you have, love."

"I..." tried to object but Sarah continued: "your nails match your purse and shoes exactly. The seams on your stockings are perfectly straight. You walk better in five inch heels than any man should know how to do. That's two-hundred-dollar-a-bottle perfume you're wearing. And you're impeccably well shaved. --'everywhere' -I'm betting". Sarah paused. I could tell she was still considering me. Then, she continued: "Your wife seems to be enjoying this evening as well. I've heard a number of people discussing pricing and options with her. I'm sure it's all a hilarious joke. But still..." her voice trailed off a little. She smiled and winked at me and continued to the bathroom just as another person had approached to wait for the bathroom.

Back at the party, I saw K and Alexei engaged in a discussion. I saw K's eyes widen, then she glanced over to me and poorly stifled a laugh then motioned for me to come over to her. As I started to make my way over to her, I noticed a glare from one of the women at the party. She was clearly not happy with how her husband was looking at me. She made a faint attempt to move her feet to let me pass but instead put them forward again and tripped me. -Well tried to. I stumbled but caught myself (Not this gurl's first time in heels). But the damage was done, I still looked like a drunk slut making her way to the bar. This caused a few more titters of laughter at my predicament.

I was at K's side and asked if I could get her anything. She asked me to finish her wine for her but as she handed me her glass, she fumbled and spilled 1/3rd glass of wine all over me just as she secured the glass in my hand. As I shifted my weight to catch my balance Alexei caught me but held me just off balance so I continued to stumble. WTF I shouted into my mind, I wasn't drunk. But to any casual observer, I had just stumbled over some poor lady and nearly drenched my wife with wine. Was I not? But before I could resolve this in my mind, K had already asked our host if there was a quiet room or couch that her 'ho' could lay down and collect herself. Austin said to Alexei: "Can you help us to the guest bedroom? I'm afraid it's down stairs at the opposite end of the house." Alexei had already scooped me up before I could protest and motioned to two other guys at the party to help. The more I struggled to stand on my own, the more I looked like a drunk slut being put out on the street. My senses got the better of me and I stopped struggling. Some quiet time would allow me to collect myself and think my way out of this crazy nightmare. I let them carry me down stairs to a guest bedroom.

Maybe it was the wine. I don't feel like I blacked out but I never saw the light come on in the room and my vision got darker or blocked by a mask or was it a wrap of some kind? around my eyes. "Plug her ears too." The voice sounded like K's but it didn't make sense. "I don't want her to have any reliable memories of this." With that, someone stuffed small foam ear plugs into my ear canals and finished wrapping my head with what I could only describe as vet-wrap. My wrists were then bound in front of me with what felt like the same kind of wrap.

I was laying on a bed, I think. I couldn't see anything but I could sense and vaguely hear other people in the room. My wife, K, Austin, our host, Alexei and perhaps two others? I could hear only bits and pieces but not enough to string into a coherent sentence. I think I heard: "... we'll get her home Sunday morning." but that made no sense at all. This was Friday night and I need to work tomorrow evening at the office for a project requiring some weekend-night shift work.

"I have lots of money in my hand that says you're going to be VERY entertaining for the next few days. Do you understand me?" K's harsh question was punctuated with a violent pull of my hair as she turned my head to align my plugged ears w/ her voice. I tried to process this to form an answer but that delay was the wrong answer. A hard slap across my face made me freeze solid and instantly compliant: "Yes Mistress!" I said reflexively to that kind of direction. I heard a chuckle in the room. As K was close, I could hear her explain to the room: "Our little slut is has been trained at home well enough. However, this is her first public event. If she performs to your satisfaction, it won't be her last. I hope you'll keep us in mind for your future entertainment needs. With your help, our little slut here is about to experience more reality than she could have possibly imagined --or more likely fantasized. Trust me, this little sissy thrives on abuse and humiliation. She has next to no limits and the deepest darkest mind fucks you can think of is where this little sissy starts to truly shine. I'll stay here for a while to answer any questions and enjoy the opening act. You boys may start the party any time you like. Here's a bag with outfits, and some clothes to send her home in." K paused to let this sink in and then continued: "Alexei, she probably knows you're in on this so your cover is blown but as for the rest of you, our little slut must never know your identities. However you manage that is up to you but it's an absolute rule that may not be bent or even moved. Are there any further questions?"

Alexei spoke: "How much can we hurt her? Bo- I mean my associate on my left here likes to not take 'no' for an answer, if you know what I mean." K answered: "Nothing permanent, don't break anything. Keep the bruises coverable and off the face. But we both know how motivational slut tears can be so don't be afraid to bend her a little." K pulled a dildo from the duffle she had brought and lent down. "Slut, MOUTH" was a well practiced and understood command. My reaction was instinctual. My mouth opened wide and I placed my tongue lightly on my bottom lip to invite entry. K continued: "You can see she's quite well trained." She placed just the head of the dildo on my tongue and I instinctively tried to lick the head deeper into my mouth. She playful denied and teased my mouth as I started to lunch my head to the cock to try and get it into my mouth.

Someone grabbed my wrists and pulled me from the bed and said: "Knees" The voice wasn't K's and I hesitated, wondering if I should follow. A slap to my face nearly spun me. My ears rang and a bright flash of light slammed me home into subspace. I knelt immediately with my knees about eight inches apart. "Cock" came the command and my hands quickly rose and tentatively felt the air for a cock. My tied hands brushed against someone in jeans. This must be Alexei in his LumberJack jeans. I reached for his belt and deftly unbuckled, unsnapped, unzipped and folded the fly of his jeans like a pro. I gently reached into the fly of his boxers and pulled out his cock paying careful attention to not pull, pinch or stretch his balls. In my mind, I was terrified of just how badly this would go over at work. I'd lose my job, my wife, and my friends and all over a stupid Halloween prank. I did not want to be here. Still, I did not want this night to end -ever. After his cock was out, I placed my hands on my thighs and remained kneeling with my head bowed. "MOUTH" came the harsh command. I swallowed and started to open my mouth but was interrupted with another slap. "Bitch I said MOUTH! Not pause". I opened my mouth and tried to place my tongue on my lower lip. But someone had a hold of my hair and used it as a handle to slam my head deep onto the cock before me. Thankfully, Alexei's cock wasn't the thickest I had been trained on. But it was long enough to just push past my soft palate and into my throat. And push it did. Repeatedly, harshly, relentlessly Alexei fucked my face. Alexei's fucking was so violent I couldn't stay on my knees, and my bound hands were of no use to help me keep my place. I nearly fell several times but was pulled back in place by someone's grip on two handfuls of my hair.

"Enough of this" I thought to myself. If I'm going to survive this I need some control. I reached up with my bound wrists to steady myself. The wrap on my wrists wasn't as tight or had become more loose during my struggles and allowed me to wriggle free. Success! I quickly placed my hands on Alexei's hips and was now able to feel his rhythm and energy. I was able to match it stroke for stroke and my sissy superpower kicked in. It was time to earn my name. --to earn whatever payment had been made to K. I focused on my breathing, and on the cock jackhammering my mouth. I could feel the head pushing back and forth against my tonsils. I pulled a little harder on Alexei's hips with each downstroke taking care to increase the suction so that my cheeks puckered in a bit. Just as the tip exited my throat, I'd draw in a breath and use it to push back slightly on the next stroke to make the gagging/choking sound (men who like it rough love to hear you suffer). But I was trained for this. THIS was my jam. This sissy was born to suck cock and steal men's souls through their pricks. Even through my plugged ears I could hear the room get quieter. But none of that mattered. To me, only this cock mattered and it wouldn't stop being the most important thing in my life until it gave to me its secret.

Meanwhile the room did go quiet. No one was expecting this much 'show' out of the sissy. K relaxed her grip on the slut's hair. Alexei quit thrusting as hard and was just swaying while being pulled and pushed by the slut's relentless need for cock. He let his head drop back and reached for the sides of slut's head. He was building up to a climax but holding back as long as he could. The slut was not making that easy. Alexei made a final savage jab of his cock into that all too willing slut's mouth and wrapped his forearm around the back of her head to crush her skull onto his cock. The head of which was now well into her throat. His hips locked and shuttered. Slut was getting the secret she had worked so hard to unlock. Hot thick ropes of cum jetted down her throat. It was the same dopamine hit as winning the lottery for her. Pride of accomplishment had her now, she was sated and grateful. She milked the remaining cum from Alexei's cock, not letting him pull out quickly but rather slow. She softly sucked, licked and slurped his cock clean as it pulled away. Not one drop of Alexei's precious secret was spilled.

"Well boys, I think you're off to a great start. Remember, she must never know who any of you are. This will allow the fun to continue for as long as you can ensure that she's the last to know.