Last Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked through everything but were careful to put things back as they were. After about an hour, I heard someone call from upstairs.

"Found something, boss," one of the officers said. I wondered what they could have found as I followed Ryan up the staircase. We went into the room Kay used as a "craft" and "sewing" room. The closet door was open and a bookcase she used to stash craft items was rolled away from the wall. Behind it was a cutout in the wall that held two fairly large metal boxes. Ryan looked at me before speaking.

"Did you know this was here?" he asked. I shook my head.

"No idea," I said. "I generally stay out of this room out of respect for Kay." Ryan put on a pair of latex gloves and opened the first box. Inside were bottles of pills and packets that looked like samples one might get from a doctor's office. They were marked, "Acme Medical." Ryan looked at me.

"Isn't this the company your wife's boyfriend works for?" he asked.

"Yes, it is," I said. The DEA agent took a look at the pills and read the labels.

"These all appear to be Schedule II controlled medications," he said. "We'll have to run tests to verify that, but it looks like she's got several drugs here, including Vicodin, Oxycontin and Percocet." He looked at Ryan. "We'll need to pay a visit to this clinic." Ryan nodded his head.

"I agree," he said. Opening the second box, we saw several bundles of crisp $100 bills. Ryan counted the bundles before turning to me.

"Looks like your wife has been pretty busy," he said. "I estimate she has about $120,000 right here." I shook my head, shocked. We also saw an envelope in the box. Ryan took it out and looked inside. There was a statement from a local bank indicating she had another $150,000 stashed in a savings account. It looked as though she had been making regular deposits over the last year and a half, being careful not to go over the $10,000 reporting limit.

"Looks like she's been structuring her deposits. Did you know about this?" he asked. I understood the basic idea behind structuring, where people would deliberately split up cash deposits so as not to trigger mandatory reporting. I had heard stories of business owners getting caught up doing that, and from what I heard, some of them lost all their money and faced several years in jail.

"No idea," I said. Ryan handed the boxes to a technician who dusted them for fingerprints. Ryan looked around a bit more and saw Kay's laptop on her desk.

"We'll have to confiscate this," he said. I nodded my head in understanding. "And these," he added, after opening one of her drawers, seeing several file folders with paperwork I had never seen before. A drawer held a key I had never seen before. It looked like a key one might use for a mailbox.

Ryan picked it up and looked at it closely before placing it inside a plastic bag. After looking around some more, he guided me out of the room and spoke to me in private.

"Shane, I'm afraid we're going to have to mark this room as a crime scene," he said. "We're going to seal the door when we're finished and I don't want anyone going in there until we're finished."

"Do what you have to do," I said.

"Just from what I've seen, this may become a federal case, since it looks like her boyfriend has been transporting this stuff across at least one state line," he said. "You may get a visit from the FBI."

"What about MacGregor?" I asked.

"Well, if we find his fingerprints on any of this, I'd say we have a strong case against him," he said. "We'll see. In the meantime, you stay out of trouble and let us know if anything happens."

"I will," I said. A couple hours later, everyone but Bill and one of his investigators had left, carrying boxes full of Kay's stuff.

"I just got word from my guy in the field," he told me. "MacGregor was spotted going into a Mail Boxes Etc. store. He was observed taking a package out and placing what looked like a paper lunch bag into a mailbox. About ten minutes after he left, another person was seen opening the same box. That person took the bag and left. We've got pictures of the whole thing happening. It looks like that's how they're making the swaps. My guy made an inquiry and learned the box is registered to MacGregor. Talk about hubris."

"Have you told Ryan?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I spoke to him just before he left."

"I don't get it," I said. "Why would a respected police officer do something like this?"

"I have a hunch, but I need to look into it a bit more," he said. He motioned for the other man to join us. "Shane, this is Peter Greene. He works for me and he'll be staying here with you overnight. He'll also accompany you wherever you go. I have another man outside who'll be keeping an eye on things from there." I shook Peter's hand and noticed he looked like a linebacker. "Peter is a former Navy SEAL, so he can take care of himself. If anything happens, I want you to follow his lead, got it?"

"Got it," I said.

"Good," he said. "I'd better get going. You gents have a good evening and call if anything happens." We said our goodbyes and I invited Peter to have a seat. I made a pot of coffee and ordered pizza for the two of us. We spent the evening eating pizza and watching television while swapping sea stories. Despite all appearances, Peter turned out to be a pretty nice guy. Finally, about 9:00 pm, I checked for new activity on Kay's phone and finding none, grabbed the now-loaded shotgun, then turned in for the night, making sure Peter was set for the evening.

...

Kay:

After I spoke with Mac Monday morning, I headed back to Dan's room. I felt somewhat bad about what we had planned, but knew that it was for the best. Mac and I had talked about this when we first started. I didn't like the idea, but Mac convinced me early on it would either be that or end up in jail for a very long time. I only hoped that he could manage to spare the boys somehow.

Dan and I spent the day shopping and planning for the evening's activities. Standing here in front of the bedroom mirror, I took inventory of what I saw. The tiny skirt I wore came about two inches below my crotch and was shredded on both sides showing off my legs. I thought about wearing a thong, but said, "screw it," and decided to go pantiless. I even shaved my pussy completely bare just for the evening.

The top was nothing more than a tiny band that barely covered my breasts and had several slits in the middle, showing off all my cleavage. I felt nearly naked wearing this thing and knew it wouldn't stay on for very long. I put on a pair of high heels and inspected myself in the mirror. God, I thought, giggling, even I would do me. I knew Shane would get a kick out of seeing me.

Once I was finished, I went back to Dan's room and modeled my outfit for him. He took several pictures, making sure I posed so he could see my wet, shaved pussy.

"Shane's gonna go nuts when he sees this," Dan said, laughing. "You ready?"

"I am," I said. "It's been a long time since I've done a gangbang. I hope I still have it in me."

"Oh, you do," he said. "How many guys you planning to take on tonight?"

"As many as possible," I said. "The sky's the limit."

We got to the club where Dan had reserved a room for a private party. We danced for a while, making sure to show off my assets to as many patrons as we could. In between dances, Dan spoke to several people, inviting them to join us later. Eventually, we went to the room and were followed by at least 15 guys.

There was a table in the middle of the room with a leather-covered mattress on top. I climbed on top of the mattress as Dan invited the men inside. Once they all made themselves comfortable, he closed the door and set up his camera.

I began by doing a striptease for my captive audience. It didn't take long, since I was practically naked already. When I was finished, I had nothing on - not even my shoes - and laid back on the mattress with my legs spread wide.

"Show of hands - Who wants to cum inside my pussy?" I asked. They all raised their hands as I smiled. "Well, then, what are you waiting for? Come over here and fuck my cheating married pussy."

Dan gave the word and the next thing I knew, I was surrounded by big, hard cocks. I took one in my mouth as another man entered my pussy and sucked for everything I was worth. Dan had scored some Ecstasy earlier and it was already starting to work on me. The next thing I knew, I had cock after cock inside my mouth, ass and pussy and I was screaming for more.

I even let them make me airtight several times and still, it wasn't enough. I begged and screamed for more but I couldn't get enough meat inside me. I even let several of the guys double-penetrate my pussy, stretching me to the limit. It was the first time I had ever had two cocks inside my pussy at the same time and I'm not ashamed to say I absolutely LOVED it.

For the next few hours I experienced more cock than I ever had in my entire life, I think. There were white cocks, black cocks, Hispanic cocks and even a couple of Asian ones. I sucked and fucked them all, repeatedly, letting them all come inside me as much as they wanted. I felt like I had swallowed a gallon of cum from all of them.

At one point, Dan had me sit up to give Shane and the boys a message. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I know it was mean and hateful. At that point, though, I just didn't care.

It was early in the morning when we finally stopped, too exhausted to go on. Dan cleaned me up as best he could and got me dressed. I was literally covered with white sticky goo and cum was pouring out of my pussy and ass. I can't remember having ever been so sore in my life, but it was a good kind of sore - the kind that made me realize just how well and thoroughly fucked I was.

He helped me stagger back to the hotel and cleaned me up in his shower. It must've been about 1:00 am or so when he laid me down in the bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and didn't wake back up until the next afternoon.

...

Shane:

I woke up at 4:15 Tuesday morning when my tablet buzzed, letting me know I had received an email with an attachment. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and picked the tablet up. Opening my email, I found something from what I now knew was Dan's email address.

I opened the email to find a short note telling me to watch the attached video. I opened the video and saw my soon-to-be ex-wife sitting on a mattress placed on a table wearing the shortest skirt I had ever seen her wear. She had no panties on and I could clearly see that she shaved her crotch.

She stripped her clothes off and tossed them on the floor. Spreading her legs wide, she invited every man in the room to fuck her and fill her with cum. As I watched, she sucked and fucked every cock put in front of her, letting all of them take her any way they wanted, even anally. Anal sex was never my thing and until now, I didn't think Kay liked it either. But she seemed to revel in it.

The men took her, over and over again, sometimes two and three at a time. I was shocked when I saw her impaling herself on a huge erect cock, only to spread her legs wide as another man put his cock inside her pussy. They fucked her until both came inside her, and yet she begged and screamed for more.

Disgusted, I fast-forwarded through most of the sex acts until I saw her looking at the camera as though she was getting ready to say something. With globs of cum on her face, she looked directly into the camera and spoke very clearly.

"What do you think of your slut wife now, asshole?" she asked. "You like what you see? I certainly hope so, because it's the last time you'll ever get to see this pussy again. By this time Friday, you'll be fucking dead meat. That's right, asshole. My partner Mac is going to come over and fucking kill you. Maybe the boys, too. So enjoy it while you can. Personally, I can't wait to get back so I can PISS all over your fucking graves. Then I'm going to take your insurance money and spend the rest of my life fucking everyone I can." Laughing, she turned back to the men, who were laughing and sneering, but then looked back at the camera one last time.

"By the way, asshole," she said. "FUCK YOU!" she exclaimed, holding up both middle fingers. "And FUCK the boys. And FUCK your stupid family vacation!" she laughed as she turned back to the men and continued her one-woman fuck fest.

Shocked and disgusted, I ended the video and sent it to Marion. I called her to let her know I had sent it. She answered on the first ring.

"Good morning, Shane," she said, sounding like she was still asleep. "Everything okay?"

"No," I said. "Sorry to call you so early, but I just got a video from Kay and it's disgusting. But there's one part where she admits the plot to murder me and the boys."

"What?" Marion asked, shocked.

"Yeah," I said. "It's pretty shocking."

"Okay," she said. "I'll take a quick look. Be in my office at 7:30 if you can."

"I'll be there," I said. I got up, unable to go back to sleep, showered, shaved and dressed. I went downstairs and made a fresh pot of coffee. Peter was already awake, and watching the news. I offered him a cup of coffee, which he accepted. It was still early, so I made us both breakfast. WE watched the news as we ate.

"I have to run to see my attorney early this morning," I said. "You're supposed to accompany me everywhere, right?"

"That's what I was told," he said.

"Okay," I said. "Do you need to freshen up, take a shower or anything?"

"Already done," he said. I grabbed a couple of paper coffee cups and sleeves and poured us each a cup. Locking the door, we headed out.

Marion was already in her office when we got there. Ryan and Bill were also in the office. She looked up as I came in, and waved us inside.

"Good morning, Shane," she said. Ryan nodded and said a polite but curt, "morning."

"Good morning," I said, nodding at Ryan. He looked like he hadn't gotten much sleep at all.

"We've been going through the video you got this morning," Marion said. "I found the part you were talking about, and it sure looks like a confession to me."

"Looks like it to me as well," Ryan said. "Along with a threat of child endangerment. I've already informed my boss."

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He agrees with my assessment of the situation," Ryan said. "The arrest warrant was transmitted to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department last night and the feds got one for Dan. They assure us that Kay and her lover will be picked up this morning. My office is fast-tracking the extradition papers even as we speak."

"That was fast," I said.

"Well, when there's a clear threat to children, we don't play around," he said. "Also, thanks to Bill's investigators and our friends at the DEA, we've been able to get enough to show probable cause to have MacGregor arrested. They'll be picking him up at his apartment any time now, if they haven't already."

"I take it you've had some success in your investigation?" I asked.

"We have," Ryan said. "It seems MacGregor had quite an operation working for him. Feds are officially calling it a criminal enterprise, which could mean a life sentence."

"Why?" I asked, shaking my head. "He's a police captain, for crying out loud."

"He's up to his eye teeth in debt," Bill said. "His wife caught him cheating and divorced him a couple years back. Took him to the cleaners. He's barely able to make ends meet with child support, alimony and everything else." Ryan looked at his watch.

"I'd better get going," he said. "I haven't slept in two days. Not much more I can do now but wait. Feds are going to hit several clinics in the area and they're taking an interest in your wife's lover. Call me if you hear anything, okay?"

I nodded my head and shook his hand, thanking him for his efforts.

"This definitely changes things with your divorce," Marion said. "There's no doubt the court will let her have the kids. Besides, she'll be behind bars. I suggest we wait to serve her until we see what the courts do. We'll have a much better chance if she's in jail. However, there is still the matter of the two biological fathers. I've taken a preliminary look at both of them. I don't think you're going to get much of anything out of Mike Jacques, the father of your oldest child. He simply doesn't have any real assets to speak of. Dr. Winstead, however, is another matter. If you like, Shane, I can start the paperwork and maybe negotiate something with him. We might even be able to settle without ever having to file anything or go to court. Is that something you'd like to pursue?"

"Absolutely," I said.

"Alright," she said. "Why don't you go on home, get some rest, and I'll be in touch." I thanked her and left, with Peter following close by.

...

Kay:

I awoke early in the morning to a loud pounding. At first I thought it was in my head, but I soon realized it was the door. I looked at the clock - 5:30 am. Who could be pounding on the door this early in the morning. I shook Dan awake and he got out of bed, threw on his robe and staggered to the door.

"Police. Open up," I heard. Well, I thought, that answers that. But why would the police be knocking on our door so early? As soon as Dan opened the door, several huge police officers entered the room, and two of them threw Dan against a wall, cuffing his hands behind his back.

Two of the officers approached me as I lay in bed. One of them looked down at me.

"Are you Kay McKnight?" one of them asked.

"Yes, I am," I said, still groggy.

"Get up, you're under arrest," he said.

"Arrest?" I asked, pulling the covers up to my chin. "For what?"

"Conspiracy to commit murder, for one," he said. "You're also under arrest for violating federal laws regarding the illegal diversion and sales of controlled substances. Now, get up."

"I'm not dressed," I said. "Can I at least put some clothes on?" The officer motioned to two female cops who grabbed something halfway decent out of the closet. The male officers turned their backs as the females handed me a pair of jeans, some socks and underwear and a t-shirt. I pulled the underwear and jeans on, keeping myself covered and threw the t-shirt on as the female officers kept me covered up.

I sat on the edge of the bed and put on my shoes and socks. The female officers lifted me up and turned me around, reading my Miranda rights as they cuffed me. I looked around, but Dan was already gone.

"What about my phone?" I asked. One of the female officers grabbed it off the dresser and put it in her pocket. They led me out of the building and threw me in the back of a cruiser, its lights flashing. The policewoman who grabbed my phone sat in back with me as the other female officer sat in the front seat. Soon, we all headed to the station where we were booked. I felt so embarrassed when they took my mug shots.

"Can I at least make a phone call?" I asked. The officer motioned to a phone on the desk, so I decided to call Shane.

"Can I use my phone?" I asked.

"Sorry, it's being held as evidence," the officer said. "Use this one," she added, pointing to the desk phone. It took me a while to remember his number - I was so used to my contact list. He answered after the second ring and I could tell he was in the car.

"What?" he asked angrily.

"Shane, sweetie, it's me," I said, my voice shaky.

"No shit," he said. "What do you want?"

"Shane, I've been arrested," I told him.

"Yeah, that's what happens when you plot to murder your husband and children," he said. "By the way, they're picking up your partner in crime this morning." Oh no, I thought. Mac told me there was no way we would get caught.

"Please, Shane, I need help," I begged.

"Yeah, you do," he said. "Maybe you can get some when you finally go to prison. In the meantime, FUCK YOU, BITCH!!" He ended the call, leaving me to stare at the headset. I handed it back to the officer at the desk.