Late Bloomer Gets Lucky Ch. 20

Story Info
I saw them but they didn't see me.
7.5k words
4.65
6.8k
5
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At a time when I was so focused on getting with the women in my circle, I came off as ignoring some people. Nothing against them, I was just obsessed with the sure thing. One of my sister's friends, Brenda, had a crush on me but because of my involvement with, and focus on, the women who I was getting sex from, she just didn't register in my mind as a potential participant even though I thought that she was really hot.

She would run her hands through my hair, fawn over me and go out of her way to get close to me. I should have seen that she was someone who I should try to get with but I didn't think that this proper little virgin would put out when it came down to it. Instead, I would just go off and hook up with one of the women who I had already been with as my chances were so much better that way especially because I thought that Brenda wouldn't 'put out' anyway.

Brenda was the shortest girl I knew and that I had ever seen in person. She wasn't a dwarf but she was 4 foot 8. Her tits were only hints of tits but her ass was an eye magnet in jeans and she dressed really well but in a way that would put you in mind of a church girl. Her dark hair always seemed perfect with different clips in it. I knew her brother Rob a little and as I walked past their house at dusk one evening, I thought that I saw something in their back yard move so I went back to investigate, thinking that Rob was up to something fun.

After going through the gate and into the yard, Rob wasn't there and I didn't see anything. I looked around a bit and wondered what it might have been that moved to make me think that someone was there but I couldn't figure out what tricked my eye but it was no big thing, so I just casually turned toward the gate to leave.

As I passed the basement window I glanced in and immediately recognized Brenda. There were curtains inside which obscured most of the view through the window but the gap was big enough to look in and since the sun was already going down, the dim light in the basement seemed to illuminate everything quite clearly.

There was an arm reaching over Brenda's shoulder. I could see most of the room through the gap in the curtains just by moving left or right a bit and changing the angle of my sight line. After peering through, I saw that the arm on her shoulder was Joe's. I recognized Brenda's uncle Joe as he had driven her and Rob to school in the past and I saw him frequently in town. Joe was rubbing his hand over Brenda's chest and I thought "What is he doing?"

My adrenaline bumped up immediately and nervously, I looked around to see if anyone could see me from any of the other yards or houses as I looked through the window. Nobody was around that I saw.

Returning my attention to inside the basement, I crouched closer which allowed me a better view. Joe was hugging Brenda when I refocused and he was rubbing her back. Something didn't seem right, and that point was emphasized when he kissed her mouth. From my vantage point, I was looking on from above, through the window into the basement, and almost directly to their sides - his right shoulder and her left shoulder.

One of his hands strayed down and groped her ass while the long kiss continued and my cock lengthened uncomfortably. "You dirty bastard." I thought just as he pushed slightly away from her then placed his hands flat on her chest, rubbing in circles and leaned in to kiss her again. Just then someone else stepped into view behind Brenda. I couldn't see who it was but as Joe broke the kiss off, the other guy was right up against her from behind and his arms went around her with one hand to rub between her legs and the other reaching under her top and pawing over her flat chest.

Trying to recognize him, I watched the two men fondle her and Joe unbuttoned her jeans while the other guy hunched over her, groping her from behind with his face buried in her neck. Joe pointed off in the direction that he came from and the guy walked away through a door which he didn't close.

Looking back to where Brenda was with Joe, he pushed on her shoulders and she sunk down toward the floor. Any sound was extremely muffled passed through the window so not only could I not hear anything from what I was watching but my breathing seemed to be the loudest thing in the yard during the quiet, rapidly darkening evening.

My heart was pounding and my adrenaline was surging as I looked around again to ensure that I was undetected. Joe began unbuttoning his pants and Brenda's little hands were right in there helping him as he pulled his cock out. Brenda seemed very engaged in this and his hard rod stuck out and waved back and forth. Brenda grasped it almost immediately as she covered the big head with her mouth. My own dick was fully erect in two heart beats as his cock entered her mouth and I could hardly believe what I was seeing as her lips moved back and forth over his shaft.

Joe pulled her hand off of his dick and put both of his hands on her head, pulling her head toward him as his cock entered her mouth over and over. Her little mouth closed each time that he pulled out and then his knob would push her lips open as he pushed his hard poker into her mouth again.

After a few minutes of this, my cock was throbbing and I could feel pre come getting pushed through it with the frequent and erratic involuntary flexes. I had never felt it pulsing so rapidly and I thought that I might come right at that moment. Joe reached down, pulling Brenda to her feet. He bent over her and was fumbling with something for a minute or so but it wasn't until he stepped back a little that I realized that he was pulling her jeans off.

She was pretty well naked from the waist down and Joe lowered her down to the thickly carpeted floor. Brenda spread her legs wide when she laid back and I thought about how her little cunt would be open and wished that I could see it. Innocent little Brenda! All of this time I had thought that she was just a flirty little virgin.

Joe laid on her, positioning his hips between her legs and he reached in between them, obviously guiding his dick to her entrance. He was kissing her mouth as he started fucking her and was stroking into her pretty fast as soon as he got started. My cock was throbbing and aching as it flexed again and again, soaking my underwear. I felt like I was going to come any second.

Brenda held her arms around Joe's back and had her legs spread wide with her knees lifted, her sock feet bobbing as he humped her. I quickly looked around again to make sure nobody saw me at the window. It was getting pretty dark now and I touched my knob and pressed the top of my shaft through my jeans in an effort to reduce my agony as my straining dick throbbed continuously.

Looking back through the window, my eyes adjusted again as Joe backed off of her and was up on his knees. I couldn't see Brenda's cunt because they were so side-on to me but I could see Joe's erection and how it shone from her wet pussy. Joe turned Brenda over, pulling her hips up away from the floor. Her knees settled into the carpet and her torso was up on her straight arms until Joe pressed down on her upper back to angle her down hard to the floor.

Joe leaned into her again from behind and hammered into her steadily. A few minutes later he pulled out of her and he pointed his dick up higher. I could see Joe struggling behind her, with his hand guiding his dick as I watched intently, suddenly realizing he was trying to fuck her ass! A minute or so passed with him hunched behind her, moving around rather urgently. Even without being able to hear them, I could see Brenda changing her arm position constantly and erratically, her head turning back and forth, so I imagined that she was struggling a little with his attempts.

Joe began pushing toward her slowly while holding her hips firmly and he was definitely going at her higher than he had been previously. He was definitely fucking Brenda's ass and I was so hopped up on adrenaline that I was shaking and my breathing was loud and unsteady. After a minute or so of careful stroking, Joe started fucking her harder and after he made 4 or 5 hard thrusts into her my cock was straining and throbbing so hard and my load let go. I just started coming and I grabbed my cock through my jeans, squeezing it as flex after flex of my erection soaked my underwear.

A minute or so later I could tell that he was coming when I heard a muffled "AHH!!" as he was stabbing her ass with his cock and holding still for a moment while she lay helplessly pinned to the floor, her ass raised up with her knees folded under her. He continued thrusting into her sharply, then holding still a moment before his next thrust.

Panting and trying to think clearly, but still so excited and high on adrenaline, I saw Joe stand up and straighten his clothes. I realized that I should leave but I was looking at Brenda's nude lower half, on her knees with her ass propped up. I wished that I could see between her ass cheeks or see her cunt. Joe got down and kissed her mouth a few times then got up and walked out of the area to the left in my field of vision. Brenda just collapsed to one side with her ass toward me. As much as I looked right between her ass cheeks I could not see her hidden treasures. That was when the other guy walked in from the right.

In all of the tension of the scene that I had just witnessed, I had forgotten all about him! As he situated himself over Brenda, he was facing my vantage point. Though he wasn't straight-on, I could see his face and recognized that it was Mr Jenkins from across the street and a few houses down! "Holy fuck, what is going on?" I thought.

He unfastened his belt, dropped his pants and his cock stuck out straight. Reaching and bending down, he pulled Brenda up on her knees and she started sucking him, though all I could see was her hair blocking out his hip area for the most part. I could see her bare ass though and certain ways that she moved, allowed me to see a darker, more shadowy area where her ass hole was between her cheeks. I was really turned on still, even with an uncomfortable wet load in my pants, and I wanted to keep watching but the longer that I stayed and watched, the more paranoid I got about getting noticed.

I made my way out to the front of the house and peeked around. Joe was standing on the front step having a smoke. He would definitely see me if I left so I waited, peering out carefully from behind the rosebush. My heart was pounding and my mouth was dry. I figured that he would go inside any minute and I could make my get away. When he lit another cigarette I quietly moved back to the back yard again and carefully up to the window. I consciously had to breathe due to the tense situation.

Jenkins was now behind Brenda so they were both facing away from me and he was fucking her. He was standing and she was on her knees, and as I focused I had a clear view when he pulled back, of her little ass hole stretching to accommodate his cock. Her little pussy was on display as well and I only wished that I was closer so that I could see it better. My cock was hard and throbbing watching his cock disappear in Brenda's ass over and over. It was another few minutes before he buried his rod in her and held it deep while throwing his head back then forward every couple of seconds.

When he dressed and left, I lingered only a few moments looking at Brenda propped up with her ass facing me. It was a graphic sight and I wanted to stay and keep looking at her little cunt and ass. Oh, how I wished that I was behind her right at that moment, fucking her. But I knew that I had to get out of there so I moved to the front of the house again with my erection in my wet pants. Mr Jenkins came out the front door and Joe turned to face him. I was being extra careful staying out of sight while watching them and heard Mr Jenkins say something along the lines of "That was really fucking good." and hand Joe something.

The rest of their conversation was too low to make out and after a minute or so, Mr Jenkins left and walked in the direction of his house only a couple of hundred yards away. Watching Joe, I saw him shuffling through what Mr Jenkins had given him. It was clearly cash. What a perv, I thought. Jenkins' daughter Michelle was 18 years old, the same age as Brenda and they had been in the same class all through school. A few moments later, Joe went inside and that's when I made a hasty departure for home.

My head was spinning from the thought that Brenda's uncle was fucking her and apparently renting her out to at least one guy, in this instance anyway, but my lust was in overdrive after witnessing it. I couldn't get the images of Brenda bent over getting fucked out of my head, and my dick stayed hard after releasing that load in my pants at the window. I wondered if Joe was back in the basement fucking her again and I whacked off again when I got home to try to ease the tension that I felt.

I wondered how long Brenda's uncle was getting sex from her. Was she willing? She looked really willing. Was she not willing at first but she was willing now? Was she in love with him? How many times had Mr Jenkins had sex with her? Was there anyone else who had fucked her? My mind was spinning at top speed and I couldn't stop thinking about it. If I was doing something, anything at all, it would pop into my head and I would get really turned on and get a hard on immediately. This was the girl that I thought was a prim virgin.

Things started coming to me from my memoies of the past about Brenda and her uncle Joe. More than once I had seen him drive past and it looked like he was alone in his truck, only to later see her getting out of the truck as it pulled up somewhere or see him pulled up at the park and Brenda getting out of the passenger door. Yeah, Brenda was short but you could still see her if she was in the truck cab as they drove by. I wouldn't be able to see her if she was bent down blowing him as he drove or while he was curbside at the park, or wherever.

Other instances of her 'fixing' her clothes after getting out of his truck or straightening her clothes when he was around suddenly stood out now but meant nothing at the time. Multiple times when she had money and if someone asked where she got it, she said that Joe had given it to her.

There were even times when she had stayed with Joe when her parents went on weekend trips and so on, or like now when her parents were away and Joe would stay at their house until they returned. Was it during one of these trips that Joe first got to her? My mind went over many angles and possibilities.

Was she having sex with, or did she have sex with other guys too? I thought more about Mr Jenkins fucking her ass and I thought back about the gym teacher from school, the principal, pretty much any guy that she spoke to! During these times of thinking about her having sex with her uncle, I wondered if I could fuck her or get a blow job or whatever. I mean, she let Jenkins fuck her. My cock would get so hard thinking about it.

A week later, I was surprised to see her when I answered a knock on the door and when I told her that my sister wasn't home, we small talked a bit and she was about to leave but I said "You are welcome to come in and hang out with me." She smiled and came in and I could see a little excitement in her expression. Immediately I thought of her getting fucked by her uncle and Jenkins and my dick pulsed and lengthened.

She followed me around like she was glued to me and she was being really chatty. It wasn't long before she was touching my hair and obviously flirting. I had lots of time because the parents had taken my sister to our grandparents' place and my brother was working. Brenda was flirty with me often but she was pressing against me every chance she got and she wouldn't stop stroking my hair.

I already felt my cock pulse a few more times and the images of her bent over on the floor on her knees, getting her ass fucked flashed into my head again. I thought about pressing my fat knob against her little hole and my erection flexed strongly. My thoughts were a bit cloudy and I just told myself to do something simple to break the ice and that she was not the innocent girl that I had previously perceived.

"You're so sweet." I said to her and I bent way down and gave her a hug. It was easy to read that she loved it so I gave her another and held her long and comfortably tight as my erection pulsed. Picking her up off of the floor, she yelped delightfully and giggled. I wondered if I might get to fuck her as I kissed her on the cheek and I partially broke the hug while putting her feet back on the floor. She was beaming so I kissed her mouth and she melted, collapsing in my embrace.

Continuing to kiss her, she kept reacting enthusiastically and as I began to let my hands roam, she was not only receptive but encouraging almost to the point of impatient. My dick pulsed and lengthened again, straining against my clothes as I touched her all over multiple times and got no signals of apprehension. I groped her ass cheeks and rubbed her nipples through her clothes while I thought of how lewdly she had been fucked while I watched. Then I felt her hand press against my hard shaft.

Her breathing was deep, with loud panting gasps whenever my mouth wasn't covering hers. My hands made their way inside her top and to her jeans to unbutton them while her hand pressed and rubbed my hard bulge. I just said "Come with me." and led her by her hand upstairs to my room. She willingly hurried to keep up to my anxious pace. My former thoughts of her being an innocent girl were now completely replaced with thoughts of her being the willing recipient of my lust.

My erection was full size and pulsing by this time which made climbing the stairs uncomfortable but after getting to my dimly lit room, I embraced Brenda again and kissed her as I began trying to get her clothes off. She didn't resist but seemed entranced by the kissing and groping attention that I was giving her body, squeezing her ass and pushing my hand in her open pants to rub her mound through her little satin underwear.

Her gasps were exciting and as I freed my cock while sucking her mouth, her hand immediately grasped my fully erect pole and started pumping it up and down. She gasped louder as she moved her little hand up to the top and flicked her thumb over the slippery head and I felt my dick throb and flex hard. She continued to pull on my swollen limb as I peeled her clothes off.

"Sit here." I said and I pulled my bed covers back.

She moved and sat down on the bed, still holding my rod, stroking it. The clear fluid was running slowly from the pulsing head and she was panting, just wearing her satin bikinis and a camisole. Suddenly her mouth was covering half of my straining member and she took her hand away while her tongue exquisitely ran over the shaft and in circles around the swollen head.

My sudden inhalation and my body convulsing at the same time emphasized my surprise and the intensity of my stimulation as my hard cock flexed involuntarily at the sensation.

"Oh God Brenda!" I moaned as she had lifted her mouth from my hard cock. Her left hand pressed lightly on my hip while her right hand took a light hold of my dick and she pressed her lips to it again. Immediately her warm wet tongue on my straining bone took me out of the moment and into the surreal. Her moans and gasps were all that I heard as she licked and kissed my fully engorged erection. Brenda's uncle must have been using her for a long time for her to be this comfortable with dick and I was going to explore the full range of what that entailed.

"Oh my god..." I gurgled when the warmth of her mouth covered the swollen mushroom head of my cock again. Her tongue swirled around gloriously as she moaned and gasped while sucking me. I even humped toward her mouth a little as I pulled her arms out of the little camisole straps and left the light garment stranded around her neck. "Oh baby..." I whispered as she sucked me enthusiastically.

12