Late Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane felt all the stars align and gripped her hands on the door and passenger seat as the flood of pleasure lit her brain up like a Christmas tree, the orgasm rifling up every inch of her cock and through the rest of her body. Hot, flowing semen spouted into Fred's mouth, bubbling up from Jane's shaft like she was pressing a can of whipped cream directly down his throat.

Fred opened his throat up and sucked like he was trying to swallow her phallus whole, trying to eke every last rope of hot cum from Jane's throbbing testicles as it spewed like a cannon inside him. It was unbelievable how good swallowing her cock-spewed essence felt, and it hit something deep inside him. It was putting him into a place of pure submissiveness that (although he felt ashamed of it) he needed with every fibre of his being.

Fred kept his eyes on Jane's face as she came. It was utterly spellbinding feeling her hot squirts into his mouth whilst seeing her facial movements. Her mouth was open in a large 'O', eyelids jammed shut, head lolling back. She let out soft, breathy moans from the back of her throat with each thick wad of cream hitting his taste buds, and her head would jerk back slightly with each spurt, a small flutter of her eyelids here and there.

The liquid continued to course down Fred's throat, and it amazed him how much was filling his stomach as he swallowed over and over, the Jane Matherson pipeline continuing to dish out huge servings of cock-cream into his opening.

Eventually, after a ridiculous amount of hot jizz had been emptied into Freddie's mouth, her last throes abated and she rested her head back, panting like a marathon runner trying to regain her breath.

Fred felt like his entire insides had been coated in ejaculate. The salty musk was sliding all over his tongue, pungent and strong in his nostrils, and he savoured how odd, yet pleasant, the cum actually tasted.

They both took a moment, Freddie lost in his new world of submission whilst still vacuum sealed on Jane's penis, and Jane smiling to herself as she enjoyed the post-orgasm haze.

Jane felt Fred beginning to slowly pull his head off her dick, and she slipped her hand to the back of his neck, gripping him tight, and slid him firmly back down. His eyes looked up in surprise, questioningly, as he quietly tried to keep down the huge splurge of ejaculate that was now sloshing in his stomach.

"Get your cock out and cum for Mommy," said Jane, a tired smile on her face.

Small trickles of cum ran down from around his lips as he stared lovingly up at her and nodded.

He undid his trousers and his penis emerged, raised up like a daffodil, adorable and gentle compared to Jane's thick redwood next to it.

He grabbed himself and began wanking, mewling softly into the long, fat willy in his mouth as Jane watched him.

Jane sighed softly as Fred unabashedly jerked off in front of her. She could see that he was falling in love with the feeling of having a penis in his mouth, and it was a gorgeous sight to behold. He was making small noises which hummed around her meat, the Cum and spit still running from his overfilled face down the lines of her veins, her taut skin.

Almost immediately Fred started to whine and buck, and Jane decided to help push him over the edge. She spoke in a voice that she knew would send him into immediate ejaculation.

"I think someone wants to cum for Mommy... Who's mommy's little bitch? You're Mommy's little bitch aren't you," she said lovingly as she grabbed hold of his head and pumped her still-wet cock a few times into Fred's used mouth.

Fred heard the words, felt the presence of her inside and around him; the taste of her seed, her cock pumping over his tongue, aggressively squeezing his hair between her fingers, and pleasure overcame him. His face went haywire, long ropes of jizz releasing from his aching balls and gently falling on Jane's belly as he slurped on her dick like a lollipop. His soft squeal around her penis was gloriously slutty, and Jane swooned as the small wet strands painted little white lines on her body.

She cooed softly as Fred breathed heavily through his nose, spent but still attached to Jane's penis. Perfection, she thought to herself.

After a brief moment of letting her dick wallow in the warm confines of his mouth, Jane slowly, begrudgingly, pulled his head off her cock. Fred coughed and sputtered as some of the cum slid down the wrong pipe in his throat, and he remained bent over, dazed, her cock waving around in front of his face as he took a moment to adjust.

Jane's eyes were glued to Fred, his face lulling in front of her weapon, and she wrapped her fingers around the base of the shaft and started patting him with her wet penis like she was petting a dog, the juicy slaps of her softening erection on his delicate skin the only sound in their little world of passion. Fred moaned in delight as his forehead was firmly slapped again and again with hot cock flesh. He had found his happy place, and it was at the mercy of the wet shaft of Coach Matherson's dick.

Jane's breathing gradually returned to normal, and she slowly sat her chair back up, pulling Fred's head up and giving it a dainty kiss on the small spot on his cheek that wasn't coated in a layer of cum and saliva. The wet ropes were still on her belly, and she manhandled Fred towards her, unceremoniously rubbing the ropes of jizz and patches of sweat onto his t-shirt before pressing his chest back into the passenger seat roughly.

She felt his heart still racing and smiled to herself. This had been the best day of both their lives, she was pretty certain.

Once she had her t-shirt back on (slightly too warm for a jacket) and Jake had managed to rub most of the cum and saliva off of his face with his now utterly filthy and sticky t-shirt, ('what if someone sees!') she started the car and rolled them slowly out of the side-street, and back to the main road. They drove in contented silence, happily watching the perfect world drift by, the gentle, windy evening now dark and peaceful.

Fred's belly gurgled, and he smiled guiltily as Jane looked over at him, biting her lip.

"That is fucking hot," she said breathily.

"Thanks Mommy," he answered softly.

Jane groaned deeply, the desire on her face returning.

"Shut the fuck up Bitch or we'll never get home," she said with a tiny smile creasing the edges of her mouth.

They both turned their heads back to the main road.

Fred couldn't believe how happy he was. He wanted to punch the roof, and scream with joy. He had never imagined his first time being like this... but now all that stuff he thought he knew had just been thrown into utter disarray. It had been replaced by something too raw and visceral to fully understand yet. His stomach gurgled again, and he sighed, contented.

Jane meanwhile was already visualising how much punishment her bed could take if she ploughed Fred at full velocity in it. It was sturdy enough but every scenario in her mind seemed to involve fucking him until the wall and mattress had been thoroughly destroyed. Logically it seemed like the only thing to do would be to buy a re-enforced bed frame and harder mattress, although she did like the softness. Maybe on the couch?

The trip finished with Jane working out the ergonomics of fucking Fred upside down, sideways and backwards on each and every inch of available space in her flat, whilst Fred simply wondered how he was going to sleep at all tonight, having had the best day of his entire life, lost his virginity to his dream woman, and been given a belly full of cum.

They rolled up at Fred's house with the windows dark, lamplight illuminating the weathered oak tree on the sidewalk, and they both took a moment to observe each other.

Fred put his hand on the door and Jane raised an eyebrow.

"No you don't," she said breathlessly. "Come here, slut."

Fred's heart melted and he leaned towards Jane, who grabbed his face and passionately mauled it. Her tongue was back down his throat, sucking all the intimate tastes from his mouth, and he felt the vibrations of her moaning travel down his spine, plunging him into a deep well of desire whilst drowning him in her saliva.

She sucked his face, and Fred could amazingly feel his cock hardening, his balls aching from the constant semen they were being forced to churn out. He had never felt anything like it. She could turn him on like flicking a light switch. Her aggressive tongue eventually slid away from his, and her lips detached, leaving a few gentle kisses on his cheek, which made him feel like his chest would burst with happiness.

She smiled softly.

"Sweet dreams, baby bitch."

She blew him a kiss, and Fred bit his lip.

"Thanks Mommy," he whispered.

Jane bared her teeth. It made her furiously horny every time he called her that. She bit her lip as he gave her one last cute smile and opened the door.

He stepped out into the cool air, and after a small wave, began to walk back to his house.

Jane gunned the engine, despite it being late, and zoomed away, breaking into a huge grin. This had been the best day ever. She felt her cock swollen against her thigh again. Jesus, she thought to herself, it was like being sixteen again, it just wouldn't go down! What the fuck was this boy doing to her. She lowered the window and breathed the cool night air, as the sedan sped down the dark, empty road.

Fred watched her go, and then broke into his own goofy, confused grin. Just... what even. He waddled slowly back to the house on legs of rubber, expecting to wake up from this dream at any moment.

He poked his head into the living room. It was dark. Thank God, he thought to himself. He wasn't exactly looking too presentable with his shirt, trousers and mouth covered in bodily juices. His knees shook as he tried to take the stairs. She had seriously done something to him... He felt like he was made of marshmallows.

Fred managed to pull himself up with help from the banister, and quietly slipped his key into the lock. Quiet now... This was NOT the time to be waking his flatmates. The latch opened with a barely audible *click*, and he quickly slipped inside in case anyone heard.

As soon as he had closed the door, his body seemed to let go of everything, and he barely managed to empty his pockets and make it to the bed before his eyelids fell shut, and he passed out on the mattress.

****

Fred awoke to the sound of banging on his door. His eyes snapped open and he looked up in horror at the door handle turning. He felt his shirt... with huge half-dried cum stains on it.

Oh shit.

He staggered towards the wardrobe and began to rip his shirt off whilst watching the bedroom door open in awful slow motion. A head poked around the frame, with messy brown hair and a slightly freckled, cute face.

"Wow, did you sleep in your clothes last night?" said Terry, raising an eyebrow as she watched Freddie trying to rip his shirt off his head like it was a live cobra, throwing it behind a pile of crumpled clothes.

"Wow noob, thanks for knocking," replied Freddie desperately, turning away from her as he tried to check subtly if there were any bodily fluids on his belly or face. It didn't seem like there was, and he hoped to God Terry hadn't seen the cum stains on the shirt or the front of his pants. The taste of Jane's cum was so strong in his mouth that he was worried she might actually smell it from the doorway.

"It's midday bitch... Your fault for being lazy," she said behind him casually. Instead of closing the door she skipped into the room to the sleek black office chair sitting next to his desk to take a seat and began swivelling around on it, propelling herself in circles like a helicopter as Fred fiddled with the front of his pants.

Freddie let out an exasperated sigh.

"Would you please stop calling me that,"

"Why, touched a nerve?" she said, in a tone that suggested she had the biggest possible shit-eating grin on her face.

He turned his head back around and was indeed confirmed with Terry's gleeful visage. Her shoulder length dark hair was tied up in a long ponytail, and she was wearing jeans and a chequered red oversized shirt. Basically the same as always. The smartest she ever got was probably wearing a softball uniform. She also had a super cute nerd face which frankly she needed to get out of the trouble her mouth caused.

"Look, are you gonna let me get changed?"

Terry responded by rolling her eyes and swivelling slowly to face the other way, and Freddie let out an exasperated breath. This was not the time to have someone nattering at him. His head was still scrambled from the events of last night.

"So what happened yesterday?" said Terry innocently.

He stopped in the middle of changing his pants and felt his mind sliding right back onto Jane's cock. Panic set in.

"Uh, what do you mean?" said Freddie. A small bead of sweat formed on his brow.

"Well... you didn't join us for drinks. Neither did Coach, and she's always there at the social! Did you see her?"

"No," said Freddie, defensively, grabbing a fresh pair of jeans. "Didn't see her."

"Hmmm," this seemed to perplex Terry, and hidden behind the large back of the comfortable leather chair it made her seem like an evil mastermind formulating a world-ending scheme.

"Where were you?"

Fred gritted his teeth.

"Went home."

Terry turned the chair around, catching him naked but for his underwear.

"HEY!" shouted Fred, covering up his undies.

Terry's face was quizzical, and she ignored him, her eyes focused like a hound that had caught the scent of its quarry.

"That doesn't make any sense, how did you get back? And how come you slept in your clothes? Come on dude, you went somewhere last night, spill it!"

Her eyes were gleaming with excitement, and she leant forward like he was about to tell her a magical story.

Freddie's phone vibrated on the desk next to Terry as he tried to jam his legs into his jeans, turning away from her.

"None of your business," he said.

Terry swivelled briefly to his desk and then swivelled back.

"It sounds like my business."

"Why is it your business."

"Because I just saw a text message on your phone from Coach Matherson, and if I'm jumping to conclusions here, it kinda sounds like you guys fucked."

Freddie's eyes bulged, and he looked over at the phone that Terry was holding in her left hand.

"What the fuck Terry!" he said angrily as he snatched the phone from her.

"WHAT, I just saw it vibrate and picked it up!" said Terry in the least apologetic tone possible. "It's not my fault you show your messages on the lock screen, dickhead."

Freddie stood frozen, one leg inside his jeans, the other outside. He stared at the message.

'Hey, I really enjoyed last night...I just wanted to ask if we could keep this between ourselves... people might talk and... maybe we can meet after training on Sunday if you aren't busy? M x'

Terry leaned forward again.

"Look, I only caught the first part of the message but... it does sound pretty suspicious! Come on, you HAVE to tell me about this!" she said pleadingly.

Her expression looked like Christmas had come early, and she was leaned so far forward that she was almost falling off the front of the chair.

Freddie sighed.

"Look... I'll tell you about last night... but can I at least put some clothes on?"

"No problemo!" said Terry in a butter-wouldn't-melt voice, and swivelled around.

A few seconds later Freddie had on a clean pair of jeans, a wildcats t-shirt, and a grey hoodie.

"Okay," said Freddie, and Terry rotated back round so fast that she almost flew off the chair.

"Hit me!" she said.

Freddie breathed in.

"We... Had sex."

Terry slammed her feet on the floor.

"NO WAY!" she roared, and Freddie had to clench his fists to stop her making so much noise that the flatmates would undoubtedly hear and ask what was going on.

"No way!" she whispered, eyes bright.

"Yeah we... we had sex."

"Where, how?"

"In the massage room."

"YOU HAD SEX IN THE MASSAGE ROOM!"

Freddie gritted his teeth. "SHHHHH!" he hissed at her.

"Okay, okay, I get it, sorry... but holy fuck, you fucked Coach Matherson, as in THE Coach Matherson, super serious, insanely hot, kinda scary Coach Matherson.. on a massage table? What the hell Fred, you're a stud!"

"Yeah.. Yeah, sure," said Freddie, his cheeks blushing, having left out the slight detail that she had been the one doing the fucking.

"But... dude... what was she like?"

Freddie's brain was suddenly compressing again, and his mouth screamed at it to say something. Anything.

"Urm... she was good."

"She was...good?" said Terry incredulously. "Like... the girl with the stripper titties and ass explosion that half the town chokes the chicken over was just... good?"

"Yeah, why, what do you want from me?" said Freddie defensively.

"DETAILS Freddie! Like no offence, but you've never told me about any girls you've been with before, and now you're telling me you banged the hottest chick in town?! Hell I'm not even gay but I'd probably say yes if Coach Matherson asked me... How did it happen?!

Freddie's brow was sweating slightly again. This was not the conversation he needed right now, his head was still groggy from being woken up, his belly was full of Coach Matherson's jizz, and he was feeling more and more that sense of humiliation closing in, as he searched for a way to placate Terry's needling questions.

"Well... she offered to give me a massage."

"Yeah?"

"And then, we both got a little excited and... Yeah," he finished lamely.

The feeling of Jane's weight on top of his as she buried herself inside him trickled through his mind. A bead of sweat slowly winded down the side of his face, and he rubbed it off with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"Holy shit," said Terry. She looked like her brain had exploded, gormlessly staring into the distance.

"Coach Matherson," she whispered. "Dude, why would you hide it from me, we tell each other everything!"

Freddie scratched his head awkwardly.

"Well I just woke up; can't I have a secret for one day?"

He couldn't help feeling a small bit of pride. It was kinda cool that he'd got with someone that most people would give their right arm for a chance at.

Terry opened her mouth to say something and Freddie jumped in before she could ask for a scene-by-scene playback.

"LOOK, can I at least have some coffee before you hit me with my rights?"

Terry mused over this statement for a moment, steepling her fingers together like a detective mulling over a murder.

"I find this acceptable," she said, and Freddie rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. Terry popped up from the chair, snapping at his heels as he stomped downstairs.

They walked into a decent sized kitchen with an explosion of dishes, unpacked shopping and pot plants scattered around the various surfaces, and Fred slid the fridge door open. Just enough milk left. Booyah. Maybe today was going to be a better day than he thought.

Terry appeared behind him and grabbed herself two slices of bread.

Fred thought about calling her out for not asking, but thought fuck it. Anything to make her shut up about last night was a blessing. He grabbed the coffee jar and opened it. Two granules came out. He sighed. Maybe not such a good day.

"Want some toast?" said Terry.

His belly full of spunk gurgled and he put his hand to it.

"Affirmative!" beamed Terry, (which made Fred wince at her misinterpretation of the signals coming from his sloshing stomach), and she grabbed two more slices and slung them into the toaster.

Fred blushed. Maybe the toast would soak up some of Jane's Jizz so his stomach would stop making noises? Wow what was he even thinking right now...