Late Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he tasted his own seed, the haze receded, leaving his mind open to observe his legs in the air, finger sitting in his ass, cum in his mouth.

Disgust settled heavily on his shoulders, and he whined, spitting out a white glob on the carpet.

"Shit," he muttered, grabbing a bunch of tissues and wiping himself. The flavour of jizz remained, nowhere near as sweet as Jane's, which made him ache for her even more.

'What is wrong with me?'

His head started to roll the scenarios over and over, as it always did after one of his recent sessions; her enraged face as she pumped him, threw him about like a ragdoll. It hurt him slightly even now thinking about it.

Was that the real Jane Matherson? Was he best used, like some sort of human flesh-light?

'Maybe I should just stay alone...'

A long breath managed to find its way into his lungs as he did his jeans up again.

Just... do something. Anything.

He attempted to click on the documentary again but barely reached a minute before frustration escaped him due to the near stop-motion freeze frames, putting his head in his hands.

Just discussing his problems would have made a difference.... but of the two people he could openly talk to, one was busy hanging out with her boyfriend all day, and the other...

His eyes flickered to the phone with forty unopened messages in his desk drawer.

'... No.'

His hand reached out and slid the drawer shut.

As if on playback, Coach Matherson's face floated into his vision again, ushering his eyes towards the tissue box.

'No... I shouldn't. I'm stronger than this, right?'

His hand answered, creeping towards the desk and grabbing the tissue box as he gave in and fell back into his chair once more, unzipping his pants.

***

Clouds leaned overhead, peaking over the tops of the swaying trees.

"OKAY everyone, gather round!"

Terry stopped leaning against the metal fencing surrounding the batter's crease and moved over to where Jane was waiting, still chatting with Bob who was furiously debating the merits of Wolverine's adamantium claws against Magneto.

"Bullshit, Magneto would win a hundred times out of a hundred, you just won't admit it because you think Wolverine is cool."

Bob bristled, pudgy fingers fiddling with the seam of the ball in his hands.

"He IS cool, but that's besides the point..."

"Hold that thought."

She slid across as she spotted a firm ass and reached over to pinch it.

"Hey gorgeous," she whispered out of the side of her mouth to Kevin, who was standing, quite rigid.

"Stop it," he muttered, and Terry looked up in surprise, to see his face was grey. She touched a hand to his arm, concerned.

"Uh... Kev?"

He pulled his arm away and Terry turned her eyes to the place he was staring; Coach Matherson who was shuffling her feet. It seemed strange how she was standing, and somehow the usually fervent gaze seemed lost, unfocused.

"Kev..... what happened?"

He remained grim-faced and silent as Jane began to speak.

"Yes, here, that's it...... I ah... I have an announcement."

Everyone listened whilst jogging on the spot or doing a few stretches, expecting nothing more than a schedule update, or perhaps details on their next opponents.

"Listen everyone. I have decided to shake things up a bit... and due to that we will...."

Her eyes flickered to Kevin and her face hardened.

"....We will be changing our team captain for the remainder of the season."

Everyone froze, all eyes and ears now on Jane as the weather seemed to mirror the change in emotion, an overcast day becoming even more subdued and hanging low over the gathered figures like a moth-ridden blanket.

The only person Terry could see who didn't react was Kevin, and she gazed up at his stony face, realising that he must have known already....

"But we voted for Kevin!" called Charlene, usually so gentle, head shaking in disbelief, her frizzy hair bouncing side to side.

Murmurs of agreement rippled through the air.

"Yes, yes I know," said Jane, nodding solemnly, "but I thought we should... share the captaincy around. Kevin is still a leader in our group, that will not change."

Some of the members seemed placated, others less so.

"In his stead, I have decided to appoint...."

The gorge rose in her throat, and she had to spit the word out.

"...Dean."

This time the faces in front of her fell into dismay as one.

Dean? As in asshole Dean?

The man's smile was instantly the centre of attention, and quite off-putting, Jane herself unable to look at it as the group began to discuss this new development under their breaths. Instead her eyes went to Kevin, who despite his stoic approach couldn't disguise the hurt.

"I hope you resp-"

"Why?" Shouted Terry, "Dean's an asshole!"

Dean let out a magnanimous chuckle and raised a hand, to which most fell quiet out of sheer curiosity.

"Terry, I understand... honestly it means so much to me... and of course thank you to Kevin who will always be the captain in my eyes."

Kevin looked like he wanted to headbutt a wall.

"So, just imagine me as your extra motivator... that 5% push that will get us all in tip-top shape."

Terry was seething with open displeasure, many of the faces alongside her looking utterly non-plussed.

"But we VOTED for KEVIN."

It hurt Jane to side with Dean, but Freddie's face swam in her vision and she set her jaw.

"Terry, I understand your feelings on the matter, and Kevin will remain one of our key leaders on and off the field, but Dean is our new captain moving forward, and that's final. Any questions?" she snapped.

No-one said a word, although Terry looked like she wanted to throw a lot of things Jane's way, none of them questions.

"Right... Let's split into a small-sided game, Ke... Dean, will create the teams."

Everyone began to mutter as he stepped forwards.

"Thank you Jane."

Jane swivelled to face him.

"Coach," she corrected him emphatically.

"Ah.. yes, COACH! Of course..... Bob... you'll be with me today...Terry, you too..... Charlene....."

People began to assemble into the groups, and as practice began it was simple enough to forget the drama of earlier whilst easing into friendly competition, to the point where it almost felt normal, albeit Kevin was now a much quieter presence than before.

Then the jibes began.

"Come on Bob, man up."

"Charlene, darling, you're going to have to get yourself in shape if you want to get on base!"

"Great strike, a few months in the gym and you'll be up to scratch."

"Bob, I won't tell you again, GET YOUR CHIN UP!"

Bob specifically was suffering more than most, missing his swings with much more regularity than usual, and after being struck out twice he looked a fragile figure come the end of the drill, much to the chagrin of a few players, Terry especially. Charlene and one or two others looked a little flustered, less talkative than usual.

Coach walked over to ask Dean exactly what he was hoping to achieve when the words caught in her throat.

"Fantastic so far, I think we're really onto something no?" Dean crowed into her ear, as Coach Matherson stared at the gates.

"Yeah... yeah, right," she muttered, not hearing a single word he had said.

She appeared to have lost all feeling in her legs as her eyes honed in on what had to be a hallucination, because the sun had appeared, breaking through the clouds and bathing Freddie in a warm glow as he walked onto the pitch, barely touching the ground as he moved towards her. He wasn't wearing softball gear, instead clad in simple denim jeans which didn't make his legs look any less gorgeous, and a t-shirt which in Jane's opinion seemed purpose-made to be ripped from his body.

Her mouth had gone dry. Dean said something in the background that didn't even come close to entering her brain.

"Yeah, sure," she replied, dazed as those dainty hips and doleful eyes entranced her.

The spell seemed to break as he got close, and then the nerves returned like a tsunami to swallow the beach and coastline of her mind as he stopped in front of her, close enough to touch.

She was painfully reminded that Dean was in their proximity when he spoke once more.

"Ah Fred, good to see you! I'll ah... leave you two to it..."

He slunk away, likely not realising how sickly sweet his voice had sounded, but Jane was too happy that he had fucked off to care.

"How are-" "Hey, ho-".....

They both paused, waiting for each other to speak, flittering around what they had each prepared to say over the past few weeks and now completely forgotten, struggling to maintain formality in front of the rest of the team. Instead they simply stared into each other's foreheads because neither one trusted their eyes to wander downwards to various enticing destinations and be able to return.

"I... I'll be at the clubhouse when you're finished," said Fred, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"Right," said Jane in a clipped fashion.

He looked once more into her eyes and Jane nearly lost it right there and then as he jogged away, briefly acknowledging the others working through a batting drill nearby, although when Terry called out he pretended he hadn't heard and she dropped her arm mid-wave, a slightly wounded look on her face.

The rest of the practice for Jane was torture. Not a single inch of her body cared about what was going on in front of her, and ten inches in particular was throbbing with excitement, hankering for the warmth of his insides.

'He's here.'

After what felt like an immeasurably long time, practice ended with some disgruntled hits against breaking balls whilst Dean continued to 'motivate' Bob in particular, most of the team seemingly happy to reach the finishing line with their minds elsewhere after the events of earlier today. Jane called them all in, racing through a few small notes for Sunday's game with them, during which Dean gave an odious speech, thanking everyone for accepting him so graciously to his new role, during which time Kevin walked off, closely followed by Terry.

When they had finished, the team dispersed and Jane was able to power-walk as casually as she dared to the clubhouse, almost breaking into a run at the end.

She paused by the door, taking a second to slow her breathing.

'Just... be casual.'

The handle turned slowly, and Jane was greeted to the vision of Freddie sat on one of the benches, spinning a bat between his fingers. Jane had to petrify her muscles internally to not fling herself at him.

"Hey."

He stood up upon seeing her.

"..Hey."

All words evaded her, tripping over her tongue before she could catch a single syllable. It was like asking her crush out to the prom all over again.

"H...How are you?"

"Fine, I guess. You?"

"I'm good, it's..... I just wanted to say..."

Fred's eyes went a little wider, and Jane almost backed away from the apology she had been about to give.

"I'm... I shouldn't have... I like you."

Jane's voice became fervent. She wanted to stroke his hair, murmur sweet nothings in his ear.

Fred set his jaw.

She looked so beautiful that he wanted to get naked and let her scoop him up for the rest of the evening. Still, there was a wariness that he couldn't shake, one that had grabbed a hold of him ever since their last meeting, leaning into his deepest fears of unworthiness and rejection, holding tight.

"Uh....Sure..."

Jane tried to keep a brave face on whilst inside she felt like a life raft in stormy seas, hopeless and lost.

"Oh, okay, well... how are you getting on?"

Fred's expression sifted through a jumble of emotions.

"Well... I've uh... been able to sit down a lot more comfortably."

"AH yes... Sorry.... Well sitting's bad for your back. I was just worrying about your posture."

They exchanged little smiles, and Jane's heart ached as he looked at her with something approaching affection for the first time in weeks, lips creased at the corners.

"Look, I... Let's just take things slow. I mean we can hang out, just... I don't think we should get.. close."

He had to force the last word out.

Jane's lip wobbled an infinitesimal amount. The fact that she was able to talk to him was like a heavy weight being lifted off her chest, but not being able to express her true feelings, to run her fingers across his skin, seemed to drop a much heavier weight right back down again.

'Just... don't touch him... or pressure him. Not so difficult, right?'

"Absolutely.... Sure."

"Okay," said Fred.

Still his hands flexed, remembering the way her muscles moved with such vibrant power beneath his fingers.

"So uh... how's practice?"

Her gaze danced up his calves, those plush thighs, her pants starting to swell.

'Five minutes Jane, just hold it in for five God damn minutes..'

"Fine... Normal really....... Although Dean is Captain now."

"What?"

Fred's nose wrinkled in disgust.

"Are you serious? The team voted for Dean?!"

"No."

"So, you chose him?! But Kevin..."

"Kevin is fine," she stated, her voice catching a little as she said it.

Fred bit his lip.

".... Is this..... because of me?"

Jane's heart began to thump in her chest.

'You should suck my cock with those lips you sexy little whore...'

"UGH No, NO, of course not, but-"

"Then why?"

"Because.... Because he knows about us."

"Huh?"

"About me, and you... having sex," she admitted with a pained expression.

Fred nearly slumped to the floor, his legs going numb.

"He.... Knows about..."

"Yes," said Jane, her voice thick. "Word is getting round... it's just Dean and a few other people..... But we can't risk him telling anyone else... my job... your friends... Our lives would be ruined."

She looked at him in a way that suggested this wasn't the first time she had been through this.

"Right," he said, looking physically ill as he leaned against the table. "Who..?"

"A few people... Paris... Stacey... Stacey's friends maybe...."

Fred whimpered, and Jane groaned, her muscles bristling with the overpowering urge to wrap him up in her body. She fought the instinct back. The fear of scaring him away was at the forefront of her mind, instead moving carefully towards him, laying a hand on his shoulder.

"He doesn't know about my dick though, I think."

"Right.... Well that's something" He let out a wry smile, eyes glancing in the direction of Jane's crotch, but seeing no bulge there.

"Surprising... would've thought it was pretty hard to hide."

Jane's responding smile was cheeky.

"Come here and I'll show you just how hard it can be."

Fred's fingers clutched the edge of the table tighter, atmosphere ratcheting up as they both observed how beautiful the other person was, how moist and kissable Jane's lips were, how feverish Fred's expression seemed.

For a moment it appeared as if both figures were going to cave in, Fred's fingers flirting with the edge of Jane's thigh, that everything would click into place, and he would fall into her arms. Instead, he took a breath before responding.

"So... what do we do now?"

Jane sniffed, removing her hand from his shoulder.

"I.... I don't know.... But well... would you like to have dinner tonight?"

She surprised herself with her persistence, and Fred looked at her with an odd expression.

"Let's just start with practice for now," he finished, trying to keep himself composed as Jane hid her crestfallen visage.

"Right, yes... yes of course, sorry."

"Okay then," he said, and he sat up, brushing her knee on the way past.

With a lingering look, he exited the club house.

Jane nearly collapsed once the door clicked shut, clutching the table.

'He's talking to you... at least you have that....'

It was a chance. That was all she needed.

She held herself for a moment, heart racing at a million miles an hour, already imagining railing Freddie in a myriad of unethical positions. This provoked the matter of urgency tucked underneath her, shoving her hand into her pants to let it open down her thigh.

"Fuck," she moaned, feeling the wonderful freedom as her cock pulsed against her hand, even as her heart ached to run after Freddie, to feel his warmth, his kisses on her neck, hands clutching her biceps as she pounded him.

Before she knew what she was doing Jane had dragged herself to the toilet, slamming the door closed, and thrown her pants to her ankles.

"Fucking.... UGHHHHHH," she grunted in frustration, chugging her shaft like it was the last wank she'd ever have, and her cock was soon slick with pre-cum, some of it even flying into the air as she began to work the white drizzle onto the thick-skinned sides.

"Freddie, oh baby that's it.." she mouthed, "You... fucking... UGHHhhhh!"

Two weeks' worth of blue-balled ejaculate rocketed into the air, and Jane gasped as the shameful arousal rippled up her shaft and spine, attacking the ceiling and cubicle door with torrents of glazing which covered everything, drowning herself and the room in a nuclear explosion of jizz.

Her moans turned into gurgles as cum rained into her mouth, and she lapped it up, overcome by the feeling of release as she spasmed in her own filth.

The aftershocks didn't recede for several minutes, as cum dripped from above her like a horror movie, the smell of it thick in her nostrils, overwhelming as she tried to remove the dripping facemask.

"Shhiipht," she spluttered as she surfaced from the snowy carpet, realising the amount of cleaning she would have to do, legs still trembling from the glorious high.

'I barely lasted two minutes....'

How was she going to cope with training next week?

Fingers squished the now-swampy shirt she was wearing, and a groan escaped her lips, because Jane's spare shirt was in her sports bag.

The one still sitting next to the front door of her apartment.

***

"AH, SORRY, The clubhouse toilet is... is closed!.. For uh, for maintenance. You'll have to use the Sports centre."

Terry looked at her in an odd way, but didn't question it.

"Oh, okay.. Also, damn Coach"

"Huh? Oh..."

She had almost forgotten she was wearing the exercise top her sister had given to her for Christmas, comfortable even though it showed a more-than-decent portion of her breasts with straps in an x shape across her cleavage, packing them tight whilst still revealing some of the skin underneath like God had wrapped the universe's perfect rack and sent it down from heaven as a present to the world. The leggings she wore were not far behind in aesthetic terms; skin tight polyester and lycra material melded onto her thighs like a second skin, which allowed them to breath whilst looking scandalously eye-catching.

She had never planned to actually wear them until today, and was already regretting the idea after nearly causing a car accident because a driver going in the opposite direction had been too busy drooling to watch the road.

'But Freddie will see it.'

"..Just trying something out."

"Right..."

Terry continued to stare like a rabbit in the headlights, getting so lost in the show being put on by Jane's figure that a clipped "ahem," was needed to draw her out of her reverie.

"OH, uh sorry, right....."

Jane let out a long breath as the girl jogged away.

Conditions couldn't have been more perfect. Maybe it was the fact that she knew he would be coming, but somehow the field seemed greener, trees more golden, clouds less opaque.

Her heel dug a small ditch in the mud as Dean sidled over and tried to talk to the woman that was paying him zero attention.

"Huh?"

"I said, maybe I should take the warm up, you always let Kevin do it!"

"Uh, yeah, sure."

Dean bounced on the balls of his feet, hands on hips.