Late Night

Story Info
Short story for my D&D player and her characters' aftermath.
1.4k words
4.17
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Both lovers in this story found themselves captured and tormented by a monster of a man, who took great pleasure in hurting and humiliating them. One of the worst things he did was attach a cursed piercing to Miko's most sensitive part, one that could never be removed and would hurt her randomly and on demand. A long time after their escape and with that monster long since dead, his actions still echo in their minds and bodies.-

The late night commotion from the streets was beginning to die down as the night slowly gave way to morning. She knew the sun would soon be up, but still she couldn't summon up the will to sleep. Too many thoughts were churning in her mind, not unlike a building storm in the ocean. Besides, the mattress was too soft, and the room was way too still, too quiet. It was missing the sounds of the sea, the gentle lapping of water against the aged boards of her floating home, the whispering winds, the mumbling crew, the creak of wood as if the ship itself was yawning in its sleep.

Too many thoughts, as the light spilling into the room from a passer-by's torch illuminated the ceiling, the walls and the few pieces of furniture. Clothes were strewn about the room as the couple had been way too eager to spend their first night ashore in weeks. Love-making without worry of who might hear was carried out much more passionate and furious. They'd spent the last light of the day exploring each other's bodies, biting, scratching, grazing and kneading. A marvellous start to the night followed by a hearty meal and a second bout of passion.

The thoughts started creeping in as soon as her caring, wonderful lover drifted off to sleep. Miko turned to admire her emerald skinned and very, very nude companion. She was peacefully asleep, her body glistening thanks to the immense heat that permeated the air, even this deep into the night. She reached a hand over to softly caress her back, Zela murmuring something nonsensical in her sleep, clutching her pillow tighter. Miko's fingers traced the soft skin and coarse markings down her rear, before retracing her caress upwards.

Too many thoughts, too many things that neither of them could speak out loud. Still, in the throes of passion and the warmth of each other's embrace, they found the solace needed to endure. Just as they did back then, when everything seemed so much bleaker. She never would have envisioned this to be the way things would turn out. Yet here they both were, free and living. Well, mostly free, the sleepless woman thought, as her hand drifted down her own body, all the way to her mound. There, her fingers found the small, metallic and hellish interloper, attached forever to her most sensitive part. A reminder of a monster long since dead, still, one she couldn't be rid of, even after so long. Subsequent to whole months of research, she had come to terms with the fact that it would stay with her for all her years.

As if on cue, the ghastly thing did what it always would to her at the most inopportune moments. It jolted her at her very core, eliciting a yelp and a violent shake from its host.

"...Fuck..." Miko exclaimed into the dark room, cursing the thing and everything it stood for.

Movement drew her eyesight to her side, as Zela sat upright on the soft mattress, inspecting her lover for signs of distress. They had both been through many night terrors and similar shocks from the accursed thing, that they would immediately look to soothe the other back to sleep. Yet her lover, ever so perceptive, realized what truly bothered the kitsune as her gaze softened, and her fingers clasped her own.

"It does you no good, wasting sleep on things we cannot change." The half-orc whispered.

"I know" came the reply, whispered as well, "but I can't help it. This bed, it... it feels unnatural." Seeing the dejected look on her lovers' face made Zela quickly add, "Not because of you, of course. It is just... So still, is all. I miss the ebb and flow of the ship. It helps me sleep much better."

The long pause and the grave look on Zela's face not completely fading away had Miko worried, so she quickly drew in breath to add more persuasive words but the other spoke first.

"It saddens me to see you so lost again, sweetness. I know our last search availed nothing to solving your... our problem, but still, you must not lose hope. That is how he wins after all."

The mere mention of the monster had Miko riled beyond belief, her anger flaring up immediately. She turned her back to her lover and made to leave the bed, recoiling at her own anger. A pair of soft hands wrapped around her shoulders and her chest, pulling on her. Zela pressed her body against her lovers' back, embracing her tightly. Her anger slowly melting away, the red haired woman nuzzled into the embrace. They shared a few wordless minutes, holding onto each other, despite the aforementioned sweltering heat.

"I'm sorry" Miko whispered eventually, "You have done everything mortally possible to help me. I must simply accept-"

While speaking, she turned around to face the other, but was interrupted by a sudden kiss, followed by another, more needy one. One after another, the kisses threw her thoughts around, until she gave up on them completely and allowed her lover to guide her back to the bed. Lying on top of her, Zela broke off the kiss and whispered.

"Well... maybe not everything. There is one thing, if you trust me."

Miko gazed into the deep blue eyes staring into hers for a moment before replying.

"Of course. With every fiber of my being." prompting another deep kiss.

"Very well then." the emerald beauty leaned over, and spoke something.

Miko was confused at the jumble of vowels for a split second, before realizing what was spoken. A shock ran through her most sensitive part once again, but the yelp was drowned in another kiss. Struggling slightly, realizing she was pinned under her companion's body.

"Wha.. Whe.. WHY!?" Miko almost yelled, but Zela shushed her.

"He once told me the trigger word, the intention being I would use it as a safeword to escape his games." They stared at each other for a long moment before Zela continued. "I never gave him the satisfaction, and kept it to myself."

The red haired woman realized she was holding onto a breath and let it go slowly, but her body was still taut.

"This is the only thing that I cannot claim on you, and it angers me almost as much as it does you. His idea was for you to hold onto a part of him forever through it. And he will mostly succeed, but what if I could give you some happy feelings and memories to go with each burst of agony?" Zela whispered in dead seriousness, staring into Miko's eyes intently. "I wish to claim it, or at least part of it, for me, yes, but mostly for you. Perhaps then you can spend less time recovering from each..." she trailed off her thought, hesitation painting her voice. "Maybe it's an idiotic idea..."

Miko contemplated it for a few seconds, and hurried an answer before more doubts clouded her companion.

"Well, it probably can't hurt... much?" They gazed at each other for a second before bursting into soft giggles. As composure returned to both of them, Zela asked.

"So you trust me to try this?"

Miko simply nodded. The half-orc woman smiled, and with renewed determination spoke the word again, followed by a shock and a kiss. Pain and bliss mixed together for Miko as her lover repeated the pattern again and again, before heading lower, kisses and pain alternating on the path down to between her legs, and then pleasure and pain turned into a beautiful mess. Here and there, the word was spoken between bouts of vigorous activity, and promptly enough, a rush of immense pleasure infused with additional jolts weaved into a new feeling, a conflagration of passion and pain, frustration and release.

All strain left her body and she was left panting as her lover climbed to lie next to her.

"That was something, wasn't it? Did you... was it... good?" Zela asked. Miko allowed herself a few more breaths before replying.

"Well, if I must comment, why not do it while I repay the favor?" The companions laughed quietly while they switched places, as the early sunrays broke the darkness of the night and painted them in various shades of crimson and gold. Perhaps they could be rid of this shadow afterall.