Late Night at Ronnie's

Story Info
Trav needed to blow, Ronnie to the late night rescue.
1.1k words
4.39
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers

"Ronnie, I wanna come over," I texted at 9:37 p.m.

My phone rang two minutes later.

"You send a text, I believe in calling," he told me. "Why do you wanna come over?"

"You know why," I said in a sensual, suggestive tone while running my fingernails across my hairy balls.

"You're just a slut, you know that? You probably called some other bear daddy in Attleboro, and yet hit the jackpot after no one else picked up the phone," he said.

That made me laugh as he was able to play out a scenario that so many men execute, me included in the past, but Ronnie, the five foot nine, 335 lb. bear with the thick handlebar mustache and wonderful smile, couldn't shake me if he truly tried.

"You better be damned lucky I'm hungry for that sweet nut of yours," he said to me before telling me to come to his place.

I was freshly showered, and I only lived a block from him so I decided to trek on foot to his place, dealing with an unseasonably muggy evening. It took me 10 minutes to stroll to his place, with me ringing his doorbell once I made it.

"Uh, its opennnnnnnn," he yelled.

He stood there at the back edge of his living room, naked from the waist down as he donned a Santa Claus hat.

"It's not Christmas," I told him as I came in and shut the door.

"Yes it is. You're here, and I'm horny, its like post holiday season," he said as I walked closer to him. "Hi baby."

"How is it you like us young, black guys," I asked as I rubbed his nipples under the t-shirt he was wearing.

"For stuff like what you're doing right now, and well, whenever you guys cum, it's harder, plentiful and sweeter," he said. "C'mon. Let's go to bed."

Those four words never sounded so sweet from anyone else, especially since I came to Massachusetts seven months prior. I took a job offer given to me after 21 years of service, choosing to venture out for work away from Norfolk, Virginia after 19 years of service years served at commands in that location. I originally was from a small town in Florida, and though I could've played war hero and returned, I chose to head north and out of my comfort zone of things below the Mason Dixon line, and it paid off, not just monetarily, but also with the types of playmates, hint Ronnie, I would come across.

"That big, black dick of yours needs to be tamed," I recalled what Ronnie said to me upon our first meeting online, as the next night, and the night after, and the night after that, we became regulars to where we wouldn't go two weeks without the frolic.

On this night again, he wouldn't deny me, as I never denied him for I caught a certain fondness for Ronnie.

"You get all sentimental when someone's pulling the cum out of that tasty sack of yours," he said when we laid down in bed, the both of us now completely naked.

"I love looking at your body," he said to me before taking his thumb to flicker at my left nipple.

He was hovering over me slightly as he laid on his right side, teasing my nipple until he looked down and saw me precumming.

"It really doesn't take you much to get going. Here, let's get you really going," he said, as he laid between my thighs and began licking at my sensitive balls.

"Now the precum is really flowing.

Ronnie had the key to me, as he knew how to pleasure me in ways no other man had done. Sure we didn't fuck, but he'd use that tongue to swipe at my sack as if it was a sword, cutting through the skin, slicing at my pubic hairs as I rubbed my nipples and squirmed, trying my best to not cum, hands free.

"Let's see how many times we can make you pop," he said right before he took his lips to my dick, grabbing it by the base and teasing the tip as he looked at me. "That's right, play with those nipples."

He took his hand off and closed his eyes, then lowered his head as he began the massage with his talented mouth. Ronnie gave the right amount of pull through his lips, as it seemed like his jaw had some sort of horsepower as he skillfully took in this nine inch dick while gently stroking my balls with the palm of his hand.

"Got damn Ronnie," I kept crying out.

He had me in such a vulnerable position as I tried to push him off of me, but he held down my right hand with his left, cueing that he wanted complete control in making me cum.

"You came to let me do you, and give a show," he said to me in his assertive tone, winking at me before he turned it up a notch by licking my balls again. "Give papa bear his honey."

He went back and forth at tugging my balls together, pulling my bull balls to the limit, mixing pleasure with pain as I couldn't stop moaning. It sounded as if I was struggling with someone through the noises I was making, as this short, bear man just had that effect on me.

"You wanna cum? Then cum, boy," he told me. "Cum for me."

He allowed me to stroke myself as I took my right hand to the middle part of my shaft, and he licked, sucked, and even lightly nibbled on the middle edge skin pouch within my balls, chuckling as he knew I was close.

"Those balls are hard, and I can smell the cum in them," he said. "I need load number one now!"

He hit the emphasis on the "now" in the last sentence and the sperm shot out of me so quick, so intense, that I lost my breath.

"Shit, Travis," he said as he ditched my dick to catch the stream, getting his mouth on the tip barely, and cum all in his mustache as he wanted it from the tap.

I became sensitive rather quickly but he didn't care, as he wanted every drop imaginable down his throat.

"You made a mess, baby," he said with a snicker.

He cleaned it up, then kissed my balls, and my softened dick before kissing my belly, my nipples, then me, as I tasted my sweet nut for the first time in long time.

"Your turn," I said to him.

"Relax. I want you to enjoy the moment. Besides, I'm hungry as hell, I may just have to get another load out of you, maybe two, before I bust myself," he said to me.

I was sweating, smiling, and happy, while rubbing myself, and getting hard all over again. Five minutes later, we were back at it.]

To be continued...

tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers