Late Night at the Office

Story Info
He thought he was alone until she touched him.
4.5k words
4
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my job. I enjoy the work. It often feels more like play than work. But some weeks can be rather demanding, like this week. The standard workweek just isn't enough time to get it all done, so here I am in my office on a Saturday evening. It's not really my office. I share it with one of my colleagues, but he often takes advantage the flexible post-pandemic policies to work from home. I barely see him during regular hours, much less on a weekend. To get to our little office, there is a locked door leading to a short corridor that separates us from the rest of the department. They've tried to make the corridor cozy with a little reading nook-like bench with a reading lamp. Given that there are no windows in here, it's not exactly welcoming, but the bench is comfortable, hidden from the view of the door with its large window. The hallway opens into a moderate open office space that feels spacious in comparison. Windows along one wall overlook the well-preserved medieval city where we live. On clear mornings, the rising sun lights up the room, but now the windows are dark. Only my single desk lamp, turned towards the reddish curtain, casts a warm glow over my workspace.

As you are the kind of reader who enjoys voyeuristic fantasies, you've probably already guessed that I am sitting at my desk butt naked. Like you, dear reader, I love to feel the air on my skin, all of my skin. A warm summer breeze is particularly pleasurable, but even the still air of the office beats the hell out of sweating into my clothes. The old district heating in here isn't exactly responsive. I often have to crack the windows even in winter, but it does help keep the air fresh. Without even my socks on now, the warm radiator next to me feels wonderful.

After a slow morning of sleeping in, drinking coffee in the nude, and then making love to my wife, I walked down to the office around noon. It's been a productive day of catching up on emails, preparing materials for the coming week, and reading reports that I should have read weeks ago. My brain is getting tired, but I want to get through this last one before walking home. Fortunately I have one of those snazzy standing desks that I can raise at the touch of a button. It's a massive desk too. Loads of space to spread out. Spread out my papers, of course, so I can more easily read them.

I push my rolling chair aside as I stand, stretching my hips a bit, feeling the relaxed skin of my genitals swing gently in the warm air. Seeking a bit more motivation, I reach into the cabinet next to me for my headphones. Perhaps I've gotten a bit brazen recently, but no one has walked in on my yet (as far as I know). I turn on some EDM with a nice driving bass to put a little energy into the atmosphere and try to focus my eyes on the screen.

The report covers an interesting topic, but it's not well written. A bit repetitive, and I'm struggling to understand what the author is trying to convey. Boredom creeps in. One hand twirls the pen I had been taking notes with. The other wanders under the desk, grabbing and tugging at my member reflexively. I run my fingertips over the short pubic that surrounds my shaft. After a recent conversation with my wife about pubic hair, I finally decided that after I had used the clippers to trim the hair on my head, I ought to turn the device to my crotch. I'm not sure why it took me this long to try it. I get basically the same increase in sensation as shaving it clean (and my wife gets a lot less hair in her face when she's gives me head) but without any in-grown hairs or the risk of cuts. My wife hasn't yet tried any at-home remedies yet. She still goes to a salon for a Brazilian wax a few times a year. Those few weeks after each waxing are my favorite. I love giving my wife head, and nothing feels quite so nice on my mouth as her smooth, wet labia - especially when she sits on my face, rocking her hips, pushing her clitoris into my tongue.

I can feel an erection starting just at the thought, but I need to focus. I didn't get anything out of those last two paragraphs. Starting at the top of the page, I put both hands on top of the desk to keep them from distracting me again. But before I've even gotten through half the page, my fingers are pulling at my short pubic hairs again, and the memory of that conversation starts pushing into my consciousness. It was actually a bit uncomfortable. I had made a comment about the growing tangle of red-orange hair on my wife's crotch, and she took offense. As much as I love giving her head, I had neglected it since the hair grew back from her last waxing. And then I had moved abroad, so I hadn't gotten the chance to give it an honest try while she had a full bush. She had gotten another waxing before this visit, and we've been making up for lost time.

Mostly I've been making up for lost time being separated all those weeks from those delicious lips. Last night, we had fallen asleep naked, our limbs intertwined, inhaling the smell of each other's skin. When I awoke, she was on her back, snoring softly, one leg outstretched to touch mine. I moved as slowly as possible down to the foot of the bed and gently lifted the corner of the blanket just enough to reveal one leg and her smooth mound. I crawled ever so gently between legs, holding my breath, I laid my lips at the very top of her slit, watching her face for a sign of awakening. When she didn't stir, I moved downward, grabbing one of her lips with mine and tugged. And then the other, opening her sex. Breathing again, I inhaled her scent, getting more excited. I slowly ran my tongue between her labia, tasting her juices, and I heard the slightest moan. I looked up to see her smile, but she didn't open her eyes. She pretended to stay asleep as my licking became more vigorous, until both of us knew she wasn't sleeping, and neither of us cared.

My eyes have glazed over, my shaft has responded firmly to the erotic reminiscing, and my hand is stroking my head automatically. I pull the hand back on top of the desk, drop my pen and bury my face in my hands, rubbing my tired eyes. As my erection softens, I freeze. I swear I just felt something touch my genitals. My eyes open wide, my heart rate increases, and I slowly reach for my headphones. I pull them off silently, listening for something in the room. It's quiet except the tinny thumping of the small speakers now lying on the desk. As I press the stop button, there is the unmistakable feeling of a finger along the under side of my penis, and I recoil. I hear a slight giggle from under my desk.

"Pay no attention to me, love. I know you're busy," I hear my wife say softly with an audible smile from under the desk. "I missed you, so I thought I would come surprise you, but you were off in your own little world." She must have heard my exhale of relief in recognizing her voice. She reaches for my genitals again and begins to stroke my scrotum softly. She continues, "It was exciting watching you play with yourself. I've been playing with myself too." She grabs my slowly swelling penis and strokes it. "But you should finish what you're working on. I can keep myself occupied for a little while."

"I love you," is all I'm able to say through a broad smile of surprise and excitement.

"I love you!" she responds, all smiles too.

With a newfound energy, I put my headphones back on and pick up my pen. I stand a bit straighter, pushing my hips forward, and shift my weight, spreading my legs slightly. My wife gently strokes my half-hard member with one hand while touching my legs with the other. She adores my legs. Though not quite as defined as they used to be, they are plenty strong for her liking. We both have great legs. Strong legs from years of weight training and athletics. Staying fit can be hard as a working professional with a desk job, but even at a distance, we stay motivated to keep in shape, sending naked selfies to each other like we're sexting teenagers.

After a moment of focusing on my wife's hands caressing my lower body, I return my eyes to the screen. I finally finish the page and even get down a few notes. I start racing through the next. My mind sufficiently focused on the work, my erection fades, but my wife doesn't seem to care. She keeps caressing my genitals, top and bottom, left and right, between my legs and up my abdomen. I get through another page and see that I only have a few more. I want to finish this so as not to leave it unfinished for the lovemaking that is about to ensue.

As I scroll to the next page, I notice that only one hand is now touching me, stroking my half-hard member. My wife's grip is strong, which is unusual. She's often afraid of hurting me, despite my showing her how flexible a penis can be. Her steady pumping falters, and I feel her twitch. I pause the music and listen through my silent headphones. My wife moans audibly and inhales sharply in time with another jerk of her hand. I slowly remove the headphones and lay them quietly on the table. In the silence, I can hear the pulsating hum of her vibrator. She must be using her other hand to pleasure herself. It's one of those v-shaped toys with one end that sits inside her massaging her g-spot and the other end tucked between her labia massaging her clitoris. Another moan, deeper and louder this time, and my penis responds immediately. She laughs softly through heavy breathing, noticing my reaction.

"Sorry. Did I disturb you?" she asks, almost panting, clearly distracted by the toy inside her.

"You really are keeping yourself occupied down there, aren't you?" I ask playfully.

"Yeah," she pants, followed by another moan of pleasure.

"I want you inside me," she whispers lustfully, and my now full erection feels her lips kiss the very tip, just for a moment before her lips part, engulfing my head and sliding slowly down my shaft. She holds me there, her warm mouth wrapped around me, I also let out a breath, and she slowly pulls back, smearing her saliva all over me. Her hand rubs it in, stroking out to the tip and down to the root. As she takes me into her mouth again, I push my keyboard aside and turn off the monitor. I don't want anything to distract me from this now. She's now swallowing my shaft again and again, moaning with each exhale, sending vibrations through my groin. I reach under the desk and dig my fingers into her thick mane of bright red hair. Her rhythm falters as waves of pleasure spread from the vibrating toy that she is pressing into her clitoris with her other hand.

I take over the rhythm, with my large hands gripping her skull gently but firmly, guiding my member in and out of her mouth. The excitement makes me speed up the rhythm, and her moans get higher as my breathing gets heavier. She has let go of my shaft, now using both her hands on her own pleasure, one between her legs and one grabbing one of her perfectly small breasts. As my head hits the back of her throat, she lets out a deep moan, vibrating my whole body, and then her head slips out of my hands, my member slipping out of her mouth, dripping with saliva. She sinks down as the orgasm wracks her body. One hand pulls the vibrator out of her, suddenly too much stimulation, and the other reaches out, grasping my leg with a vice grip to steady herself as her body trembles.

"Oh gosh," she sighs, slowly recovering.

I lower myself onto my knees to join her under the desk. I grab the back of her head again, pulling her face to mine, and our mouths meet open, tongues immediately ravaging each other. Saliva runs down our chins. My other hand goes to her butt, grabbing a firm glute and pulling her up to kneeling again. Her arms wrap around me as we kiss.

When we've settled, I lean back, looking at her in the dim light. "My turn," I say with a broad grin. She simply smiles in response. I shimmy backwards, standing slowly, careful not to bump my head. I beckon her towards me, grabbing one hand and putting my other on the back of her head as she stands too. When she is upright, I lean into her, pushing her against the desk, and we resume making out. Our hands wander all over each other. Legs, butt, back, arms, ribs, breasts, abs. My erection presses into her belly, and she strokes it with one hand for a moment. With both hands, I grab her buttocks firmly, separating them, and lifting her up. She wraps her legs around me, and I feel her dripping sex leave a trail of juices as it slides over my shaft and presses into my abs, her strong legs tight around my waist. But I don't stop there. I keep lifting, leaning back. We break our kiss as her head rises above mine. My hands find the edge of the desk, and I push her onto it.

Sensing my plan, she releases me, and leans back, settling herself on my desk and pushing my papers aside. I reach out with a hand, pull my chair to me and take a seat. I grab the backs of her dangling legs, one in each hand, keeping them spread wide. I begin kissing up from her calf to her knee and onto a thigh, but the desk is still high. I switch to the other leg, lapping at her soft skin. As my kisses reach her thigh, I reach with my other hand for the controls, and I lower the desk until her wet labia are even with my mouth. I continue up her thigh, she leans back on her hands, and hooks her heels over my shoulders into my back, pulling me into her. Pushing her feet into my back, she presses her sex into my face, and I gladly push back.

My tongue dives straight between her lips. Her juices fill the bowl of my tongue. I swallow them, and my tongue reaches out greedily for more. I thrust my tongue into her again and again. He moans as she throws back her head, leaning on one hand, and running the other over my head. Her fingers comb through my hair as I massage her insides with my tongue. She pulls on the back of my head, and I increase my pace, moving steadily until she releases me. I then trace her slit upward to her clitoris. I lick all around it, careful not to touch the highly sensitive nub. I firm my tongue and press just beneath her clitoris, and she pulls me in hard. Digging her heels into my back, she grinds her pelvis into my face. My hands reach up to her chest and begin to play with her nipples, circling them, flicking them, tugging them.

"Oh, fuck," she breathes, and grinds even harder with hips. "oh, fuck!" she lets out. I remove one hand from her breast to insert a finger inside her dripping sex, curling up to massage the deep extensions of her clitoris. Her breathing increasing, her grinding continues, and I feel feel her contract around my finger. I leave it all the way inside, press my lips hard to hers, and grab her breast. She shudders and jerks as another orgasm takes her. He fingers curl into the back of my head. And I smile with a happy "mmmmm" into her pulsating sex. Her breathing starts to settle, and she gives a last jerk as the orgasm starts to pass.

"You're amazing," she pants.

"We're amazing," I correct, as I stand, push the chair back against the wall, and lean over the desk to kiss her. She pulls my face to hers, and we both enjoy the taste of her sex as I reach to the controls to lower the desk a bit further. When it reaches the level of my pelvis, I don't even need my hand to guide my throbbing member. I slide effortlessly inside her. I enjoy the sensation as she warms me while we kiss. Then I begin to thrust. One hand holding her leg, the other supporting myself as I lean to kiss her, we move together, back and forth, in and out. I grind my pelvis against hers, moving inside her just enough for both of us to feel the continuous sensation. I lean back, standing up straight, still thrusting. We're both panting, and the room that had been relaxingly warm has us both sweating from the activity. My now free hand returns to her breast to play with her nipple. She leans back on both hands. The desk shakes. I can see our fuzzy reflection shudder in the trembling black screen of the monitor. We smile at each other, enjoying our reckless escapade.

I lean into her again, placing both hands on the desk without pulling out of her. "Hold onto my neck," I whisper in her ear, and she wraps both arms firmly around my neck, her small breasts pushing into my chest. She wraps her legs tightly around my waist, pulling me even deeper inside her. I lean back, lifting her off the desk, and bouncing her slightly to get a grip under her buttocks. I turn sideways, and start to walk. Each heavy step causes our genitals to move slightly, pleasuring both of us.

"What are you doing?" She asks in surprise.

"Just a moment," I respond, focusing on navigating the dimly lit hallway. I find my way to the bench. Brushing it with my leg, I turn, and squat down slowly.

"Oh, this is nice," my wife remarks, as she loosens her grip on my neck to readjust to be on her knees and immediately starts grinding her pelvis against me, bending my firm erection inside her. Our mouths meet, and our hands grope at every bit of skin they reach. Her breathing increases with both her activity and her pleasure. I break the kiss, knowing exactly what's going to make for the most powerful orgasm yet. With one hand in the small of her back, I use the other hand to push on her collarbone, encouraging her to arch backwards while she hangs on my neck, still grinding her hips against me. I bend down to find a rigid nipple with my mouth, and my tongue plays with it excitedly.

I circle her areole, massaging all sides of her sensitive nipple. The sounds of pleasure tell me I've found exactly the right spot. I keep circling and circling. She keeps grinding and grinding. Her hands clench at the back of my neck. I grab her petite breast and squeeze her nipple harder into my mouth. She lets out a small squeal of pleasure, her breathing increasing, her face contorted as she concentrates on the sensations pulsing from her genitals and her breasts, meeting somewhere deep inside her. She pulls the back of my head into her chest, and her grinding becomes spasmodic and uneven. She gasps, "oh gosh, oh gosh."

She shakes and shudders. I release her nipple, and her head collapses onto my collar bone. She has stopped thrusting and now shudders every few seconds, her back hunching as the pleasure washes over her. I rub her sweaty back with broad hands while kissing her neck, tasting the salt of the sweat she has worked up. When she starts to lift her head, I whisper again, "Hold on tight."

"Again? Where are we going?" she asks, out of breath.

"Just turning around," I respond, as she clenches around my neck, I grab under her buttocks, now slick with the juices that have run down her legs. I lean forward and stand. All those squats have paid off. I turn around, take a big step to stabilize myself, and lean forward, resting her gently on the cushion of the bench, all while still inside of her. She relaxes back into the cushion, legs wrapped around my waist. I grab her legs, and lean back, one knee on the bench and a leg extended on the floor. I start to thrust in and out, taking my full length out of her to plunge back in again. She grabs at my legs, her eyes looking up at me in the dim light, glad to be able to rest and enjoy as I work for my own climax. I increase my pace, increasing the friction, and I feel the building pressure of an approaching release. I release a leg to reach out and grab her breast. She gasps and moans. The feeling of its delicate softness entirely engulfed in my hand brings me even closer. I thrust faster, sweat now dripping down my back.

We both jump when we hear a door slam closed outside the hallway. The adrenaline sends me over the edge, and I jerk and spasm as my groin clenches. I bury myself completely inside of my wife, pumping a large load into her. We are both frozen. I try not to make a sound as my penis throbs. There is a closed door that separates us from the visitor now stomping about in the break room, but that door has a large glass window. If we move from here, we'll be visible. I hear the faucet turn on, and I know we have at least a few seconds.

12