Late Night at the Office

Story Info
Bank worker Su-bin stays late at work and pays the price.
1.2k words
2.83
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was made in collaboration with Creator Da-peakock who made the "The reluctant office lady in overtime" image.

============================================

"Good morning Su-bin" the receptionist said as the young woman walked into the bank past the front desk on her way to the elevator.

"Good morning" she replied back with a kind smile.

While alone Su-bin took a moment to look at her reflection in the metal walling of the elevator. She quickly fixed up her shoulder length brown hair and adjusted her breasts and bra under her red collared top. The leggings she wore perfectly outlined her toned rear and overall her slender figure was well showed.

When the elevator door opened a few more people stepped in and Su-bin stepped off on the following level. She headed over to her cubicle placed her purse down and turned on her computer.

"Good morning Su-bin" her boss said as he leaned into her cubical.

"Morning sir" she replied not wanting much to do with her jerk of a boss.

"Listen -- I know this is last minute but there are some documents needed for tomorrow's meeting and Ye-jun is out for the day so I'll need you to take care of them for us. I already sent them all to you digitally so you can work on them later." He said.

"Yes sir." Su-bin said hiding her anger and resentment.

"Good." Her boss said before he walked off down the hall and into his office.

Su-bin was already swamped for the day on two other projects which was why she had come in so early the last few days but now there was no way she could get everything don on time without staying late. The young woman sent out a text to her friends saying she could not make it out for dinner and that she would plan to see them soon. Then Su-bin got to work with laser like focus tackling one project after another not stopping for breaks or lunch. Before she knew it the sun was starting to set and the office was emptying out.

"Good night Su-bin" one of the other workers said as he turned off his computer and headed to the elevator.

"Good night" Su-bin replied before getting back to work.

It was not long before Su-bin was the only worker left on her floor and perhaps one of only a few left in the building. Shortly after the sun had finished setting Su-bin decided to take a break seeing that almost all of the documentation had been completed for the meeting. She headed over to the little break room and made herself a cup of hot tea and headed back to her desk. Within an hour she had finally completed the documentation and sent it all in an email to her boss and Ye-jun who should have done it in the first place. The tired woman powered down her computer and turned out her desk light before making her way back to the elevator as she did at the end of every day.

When she got to the elevator and pushed the button with the doors opening moments later. As she stood in the elevator Su-bin looked at her watch and thought she might be able to still go out with her friends for dinner. When the elevator doors opened Su-bin looked up to see a masked man standing in front of her. The man quickly pounced on her tackling her to the ground. Su-bin let out a few cries for help but there was no one in the building to hear her. The brown haired woman was dragged from the elevator and into the hallway where a second masked person helped in restraining her. After a pathetic struggle Su-bin found herself rolling around on the floor with her arms bound with rope and several strips of tape slapped over her mouth.

"Mmmpphhh" she groaned as the two attackers lifted her up and carried her over to where the large bank safe was along with two other masked people.

Su-bin understood that the bank was being robbed and that if she just stayed quiet she would probably be fine. She was placed on the floor against a wall out of the way and the two other masked robbers walked over to see her. She looked up at all four masked faces as they looked down at her.

"Well shes cute" one of the men said his eyes scanning her bound body.

"Come on we got a job to do. You two with me and you watch her." one of the robbers ordered.

Su-bin then found herself alone with the man who had complemented her looks before. She remained quite but observant as the criminals got to work. Hopefully she would be able to give the police helpful information when she was found in the morning.

"So is a cute thing like you single?" the man watching her asked.

Su-bin looked up at the man surprised by his question. She chose not to respond and deny the satisfaction of the conversation.

"Oh come on don't be shy. A pretty girl like you should have men worshiping her left and right" the man said causing Su-bin to blush and try to look away.

"And that blushing only makes you look even more attractive under those bindings." He added as he kneeled down and ran his hand over her hips and thighs.

"Mmmpphhhh" Su-bin protested into the gag trying to hide her confused arousal.

The man then reached at Su-bin's top and began to unbutton it exposing her perky bra supported breasts.

"Very nice" the man complimented.

The captive turned even more red as she felt the masculine hands cup her breasts and begin to fondle her. The man then grabbed the roll of tape and began wrapping it around her legs causing her leggings to tear open in several places showing her smooth skin.

"My my -- what a body on you" the robber said with a chuckle giving Su-bin a good slap on the ass.

"Hey we got the safe open how about you help load the cash into these bags" one of the other men said.

"Fine" the man said clearly upset to be pulled away from his captive.

The four robbers took about an hour to lead up all the cash into large bags and load them into a vehicle they had parked outside. Su-bin watched as the robbers took the remainder of the cash stuffed bags out of the large safe.

"Well sweet thing -- I guess this is good bye. Such a shame -- I would have loved to play with you longer" the man said with a wink.

The robbers then all left with poor Su-bin laying on the cold hard floor of the bank her clothes torn open with breasts semi-exposed bound up with rope and tape and layers of tape over her perfect lips. Although she had hoped t be found in the morning by the police or staff she had planned on being less exposed then she was. Su-bin could do nothing but stay on the floor bound, gagged, and exposed waiting to be discovered in the morning.

When the poor bank worker was found the following morning it was quite a shock. She told the inspectors everything she could about the robbery and how she had been caught except one thing. She did not mention just how much she had enjoyed the experience.

THE END.