Late Night at the Office Pt. 02

Story Info
Patrick gets bent over Zach's office desk.
2.1k words
4.59
26.6k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawrites
rawrites
38 Followers

"Ready for round two in a few minutes?" Zach said with a smirk. "I need that ass next." He winked at me. I smiled back at him and wiped at the cum and spit with my hand.

"You fucking know it." I said with a grin, as I began to unbuckle my pants.

Zach stood with his hands on his hips, his cock on proud display. Even after having fucked a load in my load and down my throat, his thick meat was still half hard, glistening in the light with spit and cum. He thighs were thick and powerful and covered in a fine layer of black hair, and his pants were in a pile around his ankles. I traced my eyes upwards, eyes landing on his massive chest barely contained by his dress shirt. The shirt was clinging to his pecs and massive arms, almost see through. I could make out his perky nipples, and the thin line of hair that disappeared down his shirt from the V shape at the top of his chest. Zach smirked at me, and began to strip everything off.

"Get out of those clothes so I can get a good look at you," Zach barked.

I jumped to comply, my hands already fumbling with my belt. My dick was painful hard in my boxers as I yanked my pants off and tossed them into the corner. I moaned as I yanked my boxers off, my 7 inch cut cock springing free. The head was oozing precum, dripping onto the floor. I pulled my shirt over my head and ran a hand down my abs. I felt almost shy in front of this mountain of a man. Zach had finished taking the rest of his clothes off, and my god was he even hotter than I could have ever imagined. His massive arms were crossed across his chest, his biceps muscular and thick, veins running up and down/ His pecs were massive slabs of meat with a light dusting of hair running across and down the deep valley in his chest. His stomach was flat, and his abs were visible as he breathed in and out steadily.

"Like what you see?" He said with a smirk.

"Hell yea I do"

"Then get over here and show my how much you like it," He commanded in his deep baritone voice.

I walked over slowly to him and Zach flexed his right bicep, his left hand grabbing a handful of my meaty ass and pulling me in closer to him.

"Kiss it," he whispered, his voice husky. "Lick it, run your tongue all over. Show me how much you want me."

A moan escaped my lips as I kissed the massive mound of muscle that was his arms. I ran my tongue along the peak, my hands struggling to grab hold around the width of his arm. I continued to kiss and lick my way down his arm and I buried my face in his sweaty pit, the fine hairs there tickling my nose.

"OH FUCK yes, get your tongue in there fuck that feels so good!"

I moaned as Zach I lapped at his sweat. I continued to run my tongue around and then began to work my way down to his massive pecs. I licked the space between them before clamping my mouth around his right nipple, sucking on it.

"Fuck yes boy suck on my nipple, that gets me fired right up fuck YES." Zach moaned into my ear. "Bite it"

I bit down gently and was met with a loud moan from Zach. His right arm grabbed the back of my head and pulled tightly on a fistful of my hair. He pushed my head deeper onto his chest, and I sucked and bit on his nipple like my life depended on it, a moan escaping my throat. Zach pulled me off his nipple by a fistful of my hair, and brought my face close to his.

"What do you want next?" He asked, all but panting.

"I want you to fuck me," I whispered. "Fuck me hard with your big fucking cock."

I punctuated the last sentence by grabbing a handful of his now rock hard cock, giving it a squeeze.

Zach chuckled and pushed me towards his desk. I stumbled forward and placed both hands on the top of his desk, pushing my bubble butt out towards him. "Its all yours you fucking stud, give me the fuck of my life"

"Oh don't you worry, I'm gonna fuck you so good you'll come crawling back for more." Zach walked over and slapped my ass. Hard. The sound rang out in the office and I yelped and moaned. He did it again, and again, until the skin was red and the imprint of his hand was on my ass. At this point I was slumped over his desk, panting, my cock rock hard and oozing precum onto the floor. Zach grabbed both my wrists, forcing my arms behind my back. I could feel his cock probing at my hole, the tip wet. I shivered.

"You ready for my cock? You ready to get fucked on my desk? Im gonna make you my bitch, make you scream my name." Zach whispered into my ear before nibbling on my ear lobe.

"Fuck yes Zach give me that dick I need that rock hard cock inside of me please." I begged. "Fuck me please!"

"You fucking got it boy." And with that Zach pushed his cock inside of me, slowly first, and then with more force as he crammed all rock hard 8 inches inside my tight ass."

"Of fuck its so fucking big!" It felt like my insides were being split in half, his cock snaking its ways inside me. I thought I was going to pass out from the pain, and with my arms pinned behind my back all I could do was take his cock at his pace, and it was a rough and brutal pace. Seat beaded my face and dripped down onto his desk.

"Oh fuck Patrick this is the tightest ass I've been inside in a long time god damn." With a final push be bottomed out, his heavy balls smacking my ass. He held his cock inside me , flexing it inside me, as my ass adjusted to his massive girth. "Fuck you feel so good, Im gonna wreck your bubble butt."

I was in heaven, Zach's cock fit my ass like a glove. He then slowly began to thrust in an out, starting with a nice slow fuck. Another moan escaped my mouth as he bang to pick up the pace, my arms still pinned behind my back. Here I was being fucked across the desk of the hottest lawyer in the company, and I couldn't be happier. With his free hand Zach grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back, forcing my back to arch and my ass to back up onto his cock. He began to fuck me in longer strokes, pulling almost all the way out and slamming back into me, each thrust slamming me onto the table more.

"Fuck you like being dominated don't you bitch?" He said as he pulled harder on my hair, making me yelp and scream in pleasure. " You're gonna be my office bitch now, I'm gonna fuck you whenever I want now." He slammed my head back down onto the table and let go of my wrists. He leaned forward and snaked a massive arm around my neck, putting me in a headlock. He began to squeeze and choke me, at the same time he began a brutal pace on my ass, fucking me like a machine.

"Fuck yes take my cock Patrick, you're such a good slut. You love being choked eh, I can tell from the way your ass is gripping my cock, you were born for this fuck!"

All I could do in reply was moan and let out a few strangled words, Zach's massive arms choking me. "Fuck yes... ohhh fuck, fuck me fuck me." My body was alive with pleasure, every nerve ending my body on fire with the feel of Zach's cock plunging in and out of my ass. My ass ached with the length of his cock spearing me, but I loved the pain, the feeling of being filled up inside. Zach built up a steady rhythm, and I began to get light-headed, my hands weakly grasping at his massive arm as he both choked and fucked the life out of me. In one smooth movement he released his arm and I sucked in a greedy mouthful of air. He then pulled all the way out and flipped me around so that I was face to face with the man that owned my ass.

Zach was breathing heavily, his face set in a sadistic grin. His chest was heaving, his massive pecs covered in a fine sheen of sweat that ran down onto his flat abs. He raised one massive arm to pull his hair back, and his biceps flexed enticingly, showing off his massive strength. His cock was rock hard and twitching, eager to plunged back into my hole. Zach grabbed my pecs in his big hands, kneading my pecs and playing with my nipples roughly, making me cry out in pleasure. He guided his cock back to my waiting hole and in one fell swoop, plunged it back into my tight ass. My whole body went rigid for a moment, and then the feeling of being full returned as he hit that special spot inside of me, making my body light up. I hung my head back, my arms splayed to my sides, as Zach began to fuck me again.

"Oh fuck yes fuck your dick is so fucking big Zach, it feels so good!" I cried out, one hand grabbing at his chest and tweaking his nipple. Zach growled in response, and slammed his cock deeper into me, causing me to lose my grip on his pec. I grabbed his massive arms as he continued to piston in and out of me. My cock was rock hard against my abs, bouncing up and down with every thrust, leaking precum.

"Fuck oh fuck right there don't stop please." I begged him as i felt my orgasm get closer and closer with every thrust.

"You want me to fill you up with my cum you slut?" Zach demanded with both hands on my hips as he fucked me with an even more intense fervour. "Gonna flood your guts with my load, make you mine"

"Fuck yes please fucking cum in me!" I screamed as my cock began to twitch and hot bursts of cum shot from my cock, painting my pecs and my abs. I came like a fountain, an orgasm so strong I felt it in my toes, and my ass clenched around Zach's cock as he also came with a roar. I felt his cum flood inside of me, painting my insides. My head hung off the end of the desk, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath. I heard the click of a camera, and with his softening cock still inside of me, Zach had leaned over and grabbed his phone, snapping a picture. He smirked, and tuned his phone towards me. "Check this out, this is hot as fuck."

I leaned forward and looked at the picture. There I was, arms splayed to my side, my head hanging slightly off the end of the desk and my chest covered in ropes of cum. Zachs cock was still buried in my ass, my legs to either side, stretched out and inviting.

I had a momentary flash of panic at the thought of a picture of me floating around, but as if reading my mind Zach said "This is just for you, I'll send it to you and delete it after, something for you to remember me by." He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes a little, as if I was going to let this be a one time thing! I just got the best picking of my life.

Zach pulled out of my ass, my hole feeling emptier, but still full of cum. I tried to stand up, but my legs felt like jelly and I waited till Zach could pull me up with his strong arms. I sat bare ass on his desk before standing up, noticing the puddle underneath me. "Sorry about the desk." Is aid sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it, ill deal with it later." He said.

It was at that time we both noticed the door creek, and we both turned and noticed that it was open slightly. A blond head in a cap peeked in, the brim covering his eyes.

"Now that was hot as fuck," The stranger said. "Think I can have a go with you lads next?"

rawrites
rawrites
38 Followers