Late Night Dip in a Neighbor's Pool

Story Info
A Virgin caught skinny dipping by the girl next store.
2.7k words
4.39
24.2k
16

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An eventful late night dip in a neighbor's pool.

I'm eighteen years old, done with high school (thank God) and not letting future plans interrupt my much-anticipated time off over the summer. Come September, I will have to enroll in college, or get a job. My mom won't let me get away with just hanging around the house for too much longer.

I'm still keeping busy playing soccer with Paul and Jessica, the tomboy on the block. Paul, who I played with in last year's summer leagues, now is on the travel team. I can't keep up with him. And Jess, my archrival and close friend, is really good, for a girl (she hates when I say that). Athletic and relentless, she constantly competes for Paul's attention and approval. The three of us ruled the soccer fields for a while, before Paul joined travel. Now we play less often.

Besides that, I'm taking it easy, slipping back into my fantasies, which like most guys my age, are all about sex. Still a virgin, my real-life experiences are limited, so I content myself for the time being with my own private fantasies, which in my case are all about exhibitionism. I love getting naked. I indulge in this late at night, outside in my yard (occasionally even onto the street) where I let warm summer air caress my nude body.

But when I daydream about this, and the full fantasy comes to life, it always includes being caught by girls my own age, excited to catch me naked. It is both incredibly embarrassing and thrilling at the same time, and altogether erotic.

What is it about this fantasy that turns me on? First, I think it's a kind of rebellion. We are forced to hide behind our clothes that conceal and imprison us, making us conform to established norms and dress codes assigned to us. Nudity frees me from all of that. Perhaps because of this, getting naked is considered indecent by most folks, but not all.

"Fuck the clothes."

That from a friend who joined me the first time I skinny-dipped. More on her later.

This explains the thrill. The embarrassment comes from exposing not just my naked body, but the underlying erotic fantasy as well, becoming the object of sexual desire, caught by a bunch of horny girls, and loving it. Exhibitionism is, after all, always about a guy and his imagined audience of turned-on voyeurs, which for me included all the girls on my block.

There are lots to choose from. There is Jess of course, but I don't think of her that way. Jen, three years older and briefly my babysitter years ago (I protested vehemently at the time, to no avail) is now in her third year at college. She's both smart and sexy, majoring in psychology, or so I hear, and probably doing some kind of advanced research by now. She has always been nice to me, but way out of my league.

Callie, across the street, freckled with curly blond hair, is the hippie on the block, dressed in oversized faded t-shirts, and cutoff jeans, and either barefoot, or in flip flops, weather permitting. Wendy is the artsy one, with wire-rimmed glasses and always a sketchbook in hand. She's cute, fun to talk to, and easy to like. Lisa however is the sexiest of the bunch, dressing in skimpy outfits that barely contain her well-endowed body. And she is a natural-born flirt. I love them all and they all appear in my fantasies, either by themselves or in groups, and always with me naked.

Admittedly, these were the limited fantasies of an inexperienced eighteen year old, in desperate need of more vivid, real life, erotic encounters, that my imagination alone could not provide. My first step to find this I thought, could be to the neighborhood itself, with all its backyard pools available for a quick and quiet skinny dip. So, on the first warm summer night, and late in the evening, I took off my clothes and sneaked over to the nearest pool available, slipping into the deliciously heated water for a short and silent nude swim.

It was such a turn-on! I had never skinny-dipped before, though being caught skinny-dipping was certainly part of my fantasy life. The warm pool water that lapped up against my nude body was so much better than anything I could have ever imagined. I swam around quietly and wondered what it would be like to be skinny-dipping with all the girls on my block. My cock began to stiffen just thinking about it.

Then, the back door from the house opened, and I panicked. I swam over to a corner of the pool underneath the diving board that provided the best cover. Peering out I saw him, a fully grown man, a father type who must have heard me and came out to see what was going on. It felt like over half an hour until he left, though it was probably less than ten minutes.

Finally, he went back inside and closed the door behind him. I wanted to go back to the safety of my home immediately but I waited a few minutes just to make sure he didn't come back. I then heard a car door open and close, and the engine turn on. He drove out of the driveway and finally, the coast seemed clear. I pulled my nude body out of the water and got ready to leave. It was then I heard a girl's voice.

"Hi Jeff!"

It was Callie. I was kinda hoping she'd find me.

"Enjoying yourself, are you?" she said with a giggle.

I stammered out "I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't be," Callie said. "I swim naked in the pool all the time. It gets me so horny. I love it. Where, are your clothes?"

"I left them at home" I answered.

Callie's giggle changed into a laugh.

"My oh my, you are in a pickle," she said looking down at me,

"And showing off your pickle" she added, with another giggle.

"And it's getting bigger!"

She giggled again and I blushed.

Then, Callie, with her bare foot now rubbing against mine, said,

"Give me a kiss."

I bent over and gave her a little peck on the cheek.

"No, no, no, a real kiss. Open your mouth"

I opened my mouth and Callie stuck her tongue down my throat while groping every part of my nude body. Her right thigh creeped up between my two legs, almost to my balls. My cock stiffened and Callie played with it to my delight. She then asked,

"Do you want to go back in for a dip?"

I said sure and immediately she peeled off everything she was wearing without blinking an eye.

"Fuck the clothes" she said.

Sensing my nervousness, Callie took my right hand and ran it down her torso, over her breast, along her belly ending on the inside of her thigh.

"Having fun yet?" She asked teasingly.

I was speechless and so just nodded. This was the first time I have ever seen a real live girl all naked, up close and personal, let alone being allowed to touch one. It sent chills down my spine. I also never realized what a beautiful body Callie had underneath her oversized t-shirts. She seemed so comfortable being naked too, free of inhibition.

Her pink and perfect nipples on her lovely pair of breasts had hardened from her own arousal. Between her sexy pair of legs, I saw a patch of golden brown pubic hair above her vagina that I wanted to see, and feel, maybe even taste. And when she turned to go into the pool, I saw that beautiful ass. I couldn't resist giving it a playful pat. Callie turned and smiled.

And so, the two of us went back into the water, giggling, and groping. Callie hopped up onto me, her arms around my neck, her legs wrapped around my waist while her bare feet caressed my exposed bottom. I wrapped my arms around her as well and as our bodies pressed together, Callie's boobs rubbed against me as her nipples rubbed against mine. We kissed passionately, both of us lost in a moment of erotic embrace.

After a while Callie led me out of the water to a chaise lounge nearby and laid down, her bare body stretched out in front of me in the warm evening air.

"Finger me?" she gently asked. "Please."

She took my hand.

"Clean, and no nails, perfect."

Callie kissed it, sucked on my fingers, and guided them towards her vagina, a part of a woman's body that I had never touched before. She started by slowly guiding my hand around the outside, as her breathing began to get heavier.

"Go slow," she whispered, as she gently moved two of my fingers inside her.

,

It was soft and warm, and wet. Slowly and rhythmically, I rubbed her clit, and she began to moan, clenching her fists and pulling me close to her. Her body tightened as I intensified the rub, and her moaning increased. After one final moan, she had climaxed. Callie curled up next to me and I covered her with a beach towel that was lying by the chair. She then whispered,

"Thank you."

I was amazed.

We laid there curled up together for a little while, allowing Callie to come down from her erotic state. She then found suntan lotion on the table, squirted some and started stroking my cock with her lubricated hand. It brought the experience of masterbation to a whole new level. I would have shot my load then and there, but Callie, realizing that, let go of her grip.

"Callie?" I said, "What hap... Ahhh...!"

Callie had just stuck her lubricated finger up my ass.

"Not so fast." She said with a mischievous smirk.

"You must learn to control yourself."

"Let's play a game." she said. "This is how it works."

"I ask you a question and if you answer truthfully you get a treat." Callie added "If you don't, you suffer the consequences" and raised her lubricated finger.

"What kind of treat?" I asked.

"We'll figure that out when we get to it."

"And do I then get to ask you a question?" I asked.

"I suppose. Fair is fair."

"First question: Are you a virgin?"

I answered "Me, no I,... Ahhh..."

Callie just stuck her finger up my ass again.

"Tell the truth."

"Ok, ok, I'm a virgin"

Callie grinned.

" I knew it. We'll have to do something about that. But the night is young and we're not done playing our game. Your turn"

I thought a moment and then asked,

"Did you ever have sex in a threesome?"

"Oh, a ménage à trois"

"A what?" I asked.

"Don't you know anything?" Callie said, somewhat annoyed.

"You really got to watch more internet porn"

"Ménage à trois is French for sex with three people, either two girls and a guy, or two guys and a girl, and yes... been there, done that. Once with these two gay guys, Chris and Randy who were both still kinda into women. Very flirty. And once with Lisa and this guy she knew. I forgot his name."

"And" Calllie added, "you've got a little Ménage à trois action yourself Jeff, with Paul and Jess and this soccer thing that's going on between the three of you."

"But that's not sexual" I said.

"Bullshit," said Callie. "I bet none of you have ever been laid and you're raging libidos are driving all of you fucking crazy. So you run around in your little soccer outfits..."

"Uniforms" I said indignantly.

"Yeah, yeah whatever... with way too much testosterone, turning your sexual frustration into a kind of competitive aggression, instead of just fucking your brains out with each other, which is what you really want to do in the first place."

"And don't ask me what testosterone is." Callie added. "I'm not your fucking sex dictionary"

"Not everything is about sex" I said, getting annoyed myself.

"Everything I care about is" said Callie "I could give a shit about the rest."

"Ok, my turn."

"Wait" I said. "What about my treat?"

"Oh yeah", Callie said and thought for a moment.

"I'll be right back"

In a few minutes Callie was back with a canister of Ready Whip. She then repeated the line that had put this eventful evening in motion,

"Open your mouth."

I did so and Callie filled it with whipped cream. She filled her own mouth as well, and we started in on each other again, kissing passionately.

That didn't last long. We couldn't keep kissing without gagging on the Ready Whip, now mixed with the saliva from both of us. The sweet and frothy concoction began spewing it out of our noses and the sides of our mouths and we started laughing uncontrollably.

When we finally gained some composure Callie shot out more of the Ready Whip onto our faces and began the process all over again. I then shot some on her tits and greedily lapped it up while Callie shot some on my cock and sucked it down like a popsicle.

This went on for fifteen minutes or so leaving the two of us a sticky, creamy mess. Callie hosed us down with water warmed from the sun of the previous day. I grabbed a towel to dry us off as Callie moved closer, guiding me back to the chaise. We had been fooling around all night long, but this moment seemed different, somehow more consequential. Callie was now on a mission to end my virginity.

She got on top, pinning my arms down, and I let her, so she could have her way with me. She buried her tits in my face which I kissed and licked eagerly. Callie then grabbed my cock and brought it, not to her vagina (too clinical a term for this moment),... but to her pussy. Nestled beneath a patch of golden brown fur, its warm and wet interior was there just waiting to be penetrated, bringing with it all the erotic pleasure one could hope for.

As I began to move in, Callie grimaced; she was not quite wet enough to allow entry. So she spat on her hands and rubbed my erect cock with just enough saliva and remnants of Ready Whip to provide the needed lubrication. We tried again. Callie gasped, and pushed her pelvis forward to encourage me along.

I was in.

I never felt such an erotic sensation as this before. We started slow, back and forth, to give Callie time to build up the necessary juices, and for me to get my bearings. But we quickly built up speed. Finally, through a manic rhythm of thrusts and counter thrusts we both reached orgasm.

"A virgin no more" she said as we curled up underneath the last clean towel, and dozed off in the warm evening air.

"Wake up Mark. It's time to go."

Callie had let me drift off into a blissful sleep. But dawn was now approaching and I really needed to go. Still naked she gave me the towel,

"You may need it. Besides, it can be your souvenir of our first night together."

I thanked Callie, gave her a kiss goodbye, and turned to go, giving her one last flash of my rear as I left. But before I was gone, Callie told me about a group of friends who would get together to report on the latest juicy gossip, share sexual fantasies, and play erotic games,

"Like Truth or Dare," said Callie.

"But with our own rules, usually resulting in at least some of us getting naked. It gets pretty steamy, but it's mostly girls at this point and we really need more guys to join in. The problem is most guys are jerks, too caught up in their own macho bullshit to open up to anything new. You're a nice guy though, and in need of a little more action. Wanna come?"

I said I would think about it but I already knew. I wanted in. I went home after all that, still shaking, and snuck into my bed. I had much to take in. I lost my virginity, and experienced so much more. What would the next day bring? Before I could even guess, I was asleep.