Late Night Lollie-pop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tonsil-bashing continued for several more minutes before Lollie eventually pulled away, gasping and spluttering, seemingly unable to believe what she'd just witnessed. Wiping the saliva from her mouth, she grinned as she crawled back towards me again, this time smothering my member not with her mouth, but with her majestic melons, masterfully suffocating it in between them. I'd given up hope of ever finding a woman with a big enough bust to engulf a cock the size of mine - but here, in front of me, the impossible dream was being realised. I groaned as I watched her navigate her globes around my south pole, admiring them as they worked their way up and down, yearning to taste those nipples.

My goodness, those nipples.

They must have been the size of a cookie, I thought, and likely even more delicious. As much as I was enjoying the soft breasts that were working my cock, I yearned to taste them.

'Get up and on to the bed,' I ordered Lollie. She hastily obliged, walking across the room and laying down on the mattress. She spread her legs open wide, inviting me towards her. Chloe was still asleep next to her. If we hadn't woken her yet, I figured, nothing would. I stomped across the room, ready to finally get a taste of this mouth-watering temptress. I climbed on top of her and we passionately embraced, our tongues dancing in our mouths we pressed our naked bodies against each other. After kissing for a while, I slowly began to move my mouth down her body - first to her neck, then to her wobbling bosom, finally succumbing to my urges and smothering her succulent nipples. Too big to fit all in my mouth at once, I had to maneuver around them both, taking care to give them the love they deserved. I became overwhelmed with a desire to fill this woman with my sperm, if only so I could one day suck the milk from these sublime udders. I could have spent all night slurping away, but I knew my tongue had one even more important destination. I guided my mouth further down her body, taking time to kiss her gorgeous stomach on the way down - she could easily have been a belly dancer. Finally, I found my way past her healthy bush and at the entrance of her sopping wet pussy.

Lollie gasped as I forced my tongue deep inside her, greedily guzzling her latin juices as I explored her clit. She writhed around, trying to contain her moans to prevent waking Chloe, but shuddering uncontrollably as she seemed to come close to the point of orgasm. As I was about to enter her with my fingers to help bring her to climax, she slapped my hand away. 'I'm going to need something bigger than that,' she plead.

I needed no further invitation, and sat up, adjusting my still hard cock so it was set up right at the entrance of her hole. 'You ready?' I asked rhetorically, before slamming my member deep into her well-lubricated twat. We moaned in unison as the walls of her pussy closed in around my shaft. My body was so overwhelmed with pleasure that I had to close my eyes as I pounded her again and again just to prevent a sensory overload. Gone was my memory of Natalie, gone were my memories of anything other than Lollie and I, the only two beings that ever existed. All sense of time and space was lost as I impaled her, shuddering with pleasure, feeling her walls convulse in climax before unleashing my own river of seed, filling her up so much I almost expected her to start crying spunk. Finally, I withdrew my weapon from its new holster, and a tsunami of both our juices gushed out of her magnificent cunt.

Opening my eyes again, I froze as Lollie leaned forward to embrace me. 'What is it?' she asked quizzically as I pulled my head back to avoid her.

'Looks like the party continued without me, then!' giggled a voice next to us. Lollie turned to her left and gasped in horror.

Chloe had woken up.

**************

In retrospect, it shouldn't have been any surprise that our rambunctious fucking had woken someone less than two feet away from us, but that didn't stop Lollie and I becoming frozen from astonishment, unable to muster any words in response to her friend's quip.

Chloe's eyes were fixated on my softening member. 'Wow, from the looks of it that thing is really wasted on Natalie,' she smirked. 'But I guess there's only one way for me to find out for sure.' With that, she cast the duvet aside and jumped on top of me, covering me with sloppy, passionate kisses. I turned to face Lollie, seeking approval, and she responded with a gentle nod and a smile. It seemed she was grateful for the opportunity to get a little respite.

I pushed Chloe back and pinned her down on the other side of the bed, tearing off the silk bra and panties that had driven me wild earlier. Her tits were much smaller than her latin friend's - I guessed about a C-cup - but they were just as tasty. As I sucked upon her stiff, perky nipples, I noticed my now-hardening python was beginning to feel venomous again. I felt her hands wander back to where they had been exploring on the walk from the party. After teasing me for a few seconds, she reached over and lubricated her fingers in the puddle of spunk between Lollie's legs before plunging a finger deep in to my rectum. I bellowed in pleasure as she plundered my rump, exploring it with one, two, then three fingers, discovering carnal treasures I had never imagined.

I felt a firm slap on my rear as Chloe worked her magic, and saw that Lollie's little break was over - she was stepping back into the ring. I once again admired her magnificent bust...but then gasped as I looked a little lower. Her pussy was now concealed by a monstrous strap-on. 'Get on your back, Alex,' my new master commanded. I eagerly obliged, feeling Chloe's sloppy fingers exit as I prepared for an even bigger entrance. Lollie's thick figure looked magnificent in the dim light, as I laid on my back and prepared for an avalanche of pleasure. Chloe excitedly lubricated my crack with her own juices, and I felt the tip of Lollie's plastic cock nestle right at the opening of my rear passage.

As she thrust forward, I wheezed in ecstasy. It thought for a moment that my eyes were going to pop out of my head. I felt her contraption invade my rectal passage and tickle my colon, retreating and re-entering and soon finding a steady rhythm. Whilst Lollie impaled me, Chloe stood up on the bed and lingered over me before lowering herself on to my face. I thirstily lapped up the fluid that flowed from her hole as she began squirting in orgasm, almost drowning me in an ocean of her juices.

My cock was now harder than ever, and desperate to find a home in one of these gorgeous women's holes. My wish was soon granted, as I felt Chloe lie across me and ingest a healthy portion of cock meat. She wasn't able to fit quite as much down her throat as Lollie, but I was still very impressed. I was in heaven as she swirled her tongue around whilst I was still being thoroughly pounded. After several minutes of slurping, I felt my cock pop out of her mouth as she turned towards me and declared, 'I need you inside me, Alex.'

Lollie took this as her cue to finally withdraw her artificial member from my ass. I exhaled as it left me, and I felt the hot night air enter my now gaping hole. I turned and positioned my shaft at Chloe's pussy opening - but she shook her head before I could enter. 'Not there, Alex...the other one.' I grinned as I realised that after she had so generously explored my anal passage earlier, she now wanted me to return the favor. I laid back on the bed and watched Lollie help prepare her friend's ass by rubbing in some of the pre-cum that my pipe had started leaking. Slowly, I began to enter, carefully inching my monstrous shaft deeper inside her. The fact she could fit me in there at all suggested I was not the first man to have had the privilege. Before long, about six of my nine thick inches were swallowed up by her hole. Chloe began to slowly wriggle up and down, gradually picking up the pace. Soon, she was confidently bouncing up and down.

Once her friend was in the swing of things, Lollie joined in on the action. She'd kept the strap-on firmly in place, and sent Chloe into overdrive as she began slamming her pussy, both holes now full to the brim with both real and artificial cock. Lollie locked tongues with her new lover, her juicy tits swinging back and forth as we pounded and pounded and pounded. Before long, Chloe unleashed a spectacular shriek as she convulsed in orgasm. Lollie withdrew from her pussy and was immediately splattered with a powerful stream of juices. She quickly leaned down to taste every drop she could swallow, savoring the taste of Chloe's nectar.

Chloe, now completely exhausted, detached herself from me and collapsed on the right side of the bed. Lollie and I looked lustily at each other. I could tell she was ravenous for a creamy dessert, and she could tell by the way I was looking at her that I'd been saving one just for her. Though Chloe was sexy, she was nothing compared to the bodacious latina fox standing nude in front of me, removing her strap-on, ready to receive me one more time. I leaned towards her and kissed her belly as she giggled.

'Got one more round in you, big boy?' she asked, already knowing the answer.

She began to gently stroke me as we shared an intense kiss, my hands exploring every inch of her buxom figure. I felt her curvaceous ass, her juicy thighs, her ample breasts. The feeling of her delicate fingers wrapped around my colossal member was driving me wild. Soon, she was again polishing my custard cannon, thrusting it even deeper down her throat than before. I was, however, becoming wary of finishing earlier than I intended. I withdrew from her mouth and laid down on the soggy mattress, willing her on top of me. She stood up on the bed and began to lower herself, blowing my mind one last time as I penetrated her soaking wet cock cave. Her magnificent body jiggled as she rode me, bouncing up and down my pulsating pole, her brown breasts slapping against her belly again and again. As I ogled the goddess in front of me, I knew I was ready to fill her up once more.

I flipped her over and began to piledrive her, gently choking her as she gasped in delirium. I was fucking her faster than ever now, our eyes locked as I annihilated her willing cunt, forging a hole no other man would ever be able to fill. Her walls tightened as she climaxed once more, sending me over the edge. The dam that was holding back the semen I had left burst triumphantly, my veiny cyclops unleashing stream after stream of my unholy cream. Chloe regained consciousness just in time to hold her friend's hand as she moaned, before heading down between her legs and licking all my cum from her friend's battered pussy. She swallowed all but a mouthful, with she generously shared with Lollie in a sticky, exhausted kiss. The three of us collapsed on the bed, with me in the middle and the two nude goddesses snuggled up either side of me. We fell asleep almost immediately, completely wiped out after what must have been an hour of intense sex.

Around midday, I woke with a start. I was feeling a little groggy after all those cocktails, but my main concern was how on earth I was going to deal with the two beautiful women next to me, and more importantly, how I was going to hide the fact we'd had an enormous fuck session just hours earlier. I started to panic as my thoughts turned to Natalie, and I reached over past Chloe's nude, sleeping body to check my phone. I saw that I had several texts and a few missed calls. Shit, I thought to myself, how am I going to explain this. I began to read through some of the text messages.

'Did you stay at Aaron's? I bet you got really drunk. For fuck's sake, Alex'

'Are you ever coming home? Where are you? I'm going to call Aaron!'

'Aaron said you didn't stay at his place last night? Where are you???!!??'

'You better be home soon! There are loads of chores you need to do today!!'

I sighed as I tried to think of how I could explain my way out of the situation. To my surprise, I then felt a soft hand brush against mine, reach for my phone, and toss it across the room. I turned to my right and saw Lollie had woken up, and had obviously seen Natalie's messages.

'There's only one chore you're going to be doing today, Alex,' she purred.

'Maybe two,' I heard Chloe's voice in my left ear. She'd just woken up too. I gulped, and felt my cock begin to stir as Lollie and Chloe slowly pulled back the duvet.

Natalie would have to wait.

12