Late Night North

Story Info
An unexpected hitchhike turns into satisfaction.
4.4k words
4.68
15.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeeJack
BeeJack
18 Followers

I am not a hitchhiker.

But as times may call for it, I was a hitchhiker.

I was in college, Spring break time, and the van my buddies and I had taken down to the southern edge of Texas had failed entirely, with no chance of getting it going again, and no money to do anything else.

We were all on our own, and most found rides either on a bus ride, or with some other crowd of people that also were cruising their way north. I, unfortunately, did no have that luck, but this story is about not having that luck, and what transpired.

So, everyone is gone. You think you know people and then they are all like "see you later," and you get the message "fuck off, and see you later!" Maybe it's just me, and maybe I'm that guy, but I think to myself OK, I'll get back to Colorado from Texas on my own.

So, I set out walking. I had actually gotten a ride a couple of hours north before I was dropped off by a carfull of spring break strangers that were heading in the wrong direction. I was far south in Texas, and it was the end of daylight as I started making my way up 35 north. I walked for some time, not being accustomed to the hitchhiking thing, and then after an hour or so, I stuck my thumb out to let anyone driving by know I needed a ride.

Probably 20 cars passed me for over 45 minutes. Then one stopped and I quickly stepped up to it. As I approached the window, I got a bad feeling, and as I looked in the driver had that aura. The aura of someone that wanted to give me a ride to hell. I said "No thanks," and moved back to my position walking up the road. That car sped up, and almost immediately another came up behind it. It was an older truck, some kind of 90s pickup, GMC with a rumbly motor, and the driver pulled up alongside with a cowboy hat on and a slick and cool grin.

"You look like you need a ride," he said with cool ease.

I hesitated a bit. I felt like I just about got accosted and eaten with a side of fava beans, and here I was seconds later with a pickup picker-upper. I needed the ride, and the connection seemed a little bit better, so I went for it. I gave a quick, "thanks," and put my hand on the weathered handle and opened the door. I had a simple duffle with all my worthless crap and threw it into the seat next to me.

I slipped into the cab and smiled at the driver, with a word of hello. The truck had a bench seat, not bucket seats that you see with a console in the middle. The driver was the good-looking Texas type, and had a quiet but seemingly friendly demeanor.

He sped north as I adjusted into the seat, finding a seat belt. We exchanged pleasantries as he drove, simple hellos and how are yous. I explained that I was stranded in south Texas, on spring break, and he told me that he was heading to Dallas to pick up a relative that needed to move to Houston. After a time, the conversation dropped, and all that could be heard in the cab was the quiet slow drawl of old country music coming from the cheap tape player in the console.

"I'm Jack," he said to break the silence.

"I'm Tim," I replied, and the added, "thanks for the ride."

"No problem," he told me, "we like to be helpful here in Texas."

"Cool," I replied, with a quick, "thanks again."

We sat in silence for some time. I took my cellphone out and checked the status, wanting to send out a message about where I was and what was happening, to my girlfriend, and to let others know I was OK.

No bars here, so I turned it off and put it into my pocket.

We drove for miles, the engine rumbling easily, and us just settling into the scenery of light transforming into dark. The cab was comfortable, and as the glow from the dash became the only light, he looked over at me and said, "it gets boring on the road when you're driving," in a pleasant southern drawl.

"I know," I responded, "I have driven some miles myself."

Silence once again filled the cab, and then he said, "I get so horny driving these long distances. All I can think about is getting laid sometimes."

That seemed a bit forward, but I went with it and said, "I get the same way, it's hard to keep myself focused."

"I get that," he answered, "I'll try to keep myself focused."

I wondered where this conversation was going. I didn't want to have an emergency bail out from some crazy, looking to eat my liver on a Texas highway on a random night, but I was a bit intrigued. I asked him, "so what do you do when you're driving?"

He paused for a moment, and then said, "I usually just stroke off, you know, let loose and make myself better."

Wow, that was blunt, I thought, and then just kept silent for a minute or two.

Eventually, I said, "I do that too, when I'm in a car and on a trip."

For several minutes the silence was deafening. You could cut it with a knife. Then for some reason I blurted out, "so what do you do when that happens?" As I said that my cock hardened significantly.

He said, "stroke myself off, and then I clean up."

I asked, "what do you clean up with?"

He pointed at the glove box and said, "there's napkins in there, I usually just use those."

Without asking, I popped open the glove box and there was a whole bunch of fast food napkins. What was a hard on before, became a raging torrent of sexual need. It came clear in my mind where this was going, and I wanted it.

I closed the glovebox door, and then kept silent for a bit, then asked, "isn't it a pain to clean up? It always has been for me"

He shifted his hips, indicating that he was also getting hard, and said, "yeah, but a man's gotta do..."

"So, it must get messy," I exclaimed, "but I guess the napkins help a bit."

"Yeah," he responded, "but it's part of the trip."

I again kept silent. I let the music play, and the drive moved on.

Then I said, "if there was a way to make it less messy, would you be into it?"

He looked at me with what felt was a twinkle of lust in his eyes.

I said, "I mean, show me how you do it and maybe it could be different this time."

He paused for a moment. Then he looked at me. The kind of look that said I will kick your ass back to Corpus if you're screwing around with me.

I took the look, and said, "I'm just curious, I like to jack while driving too, and wanted to see if we were into the same thing?"

I wasn't all that confident that I was on the right track now. I kept my trap shut for a time. He broke the silence by saying, "Let me show you."

Then he undid his safety belt, and undid the belt buckle on his pants, and then unbuttoned, unzipped, and took them down to below his waist. He had a nice fat 7 and a half inch hard on that sprung up waiting to be stroked. In the dim light of the cab he took his right hand and began stroking, while his left controlled the truck. I licked my lips in anticipation.

After a few seconds of stroking, I asked, "do you know what would make it less messy?"

He answered, "tell me."

I said, "I'll show you."

He took his hand off of his rock-hard erection and said, "OK."

I took my own seat belt off and moved over towards him. Before engulfing his cock, I said, "don't crash, let me do this."

"Do what," he asked?

I moved my head towards his lap, and his cock, and he showed no resistance. His cock was hard as a diamond. I gently cupped his balls, and he let out a slight moan.

I slowly took his erection into my mouth. I went all the way to the base, and used my throat muscles to massage his head. I was determined to make my sideways blow job better than any highway jack he'd ever had.

I savored his meat. I moved up and down with slow intent. He had no idea the talent he had picked up. I cranked his seven-inch cock into my throat, and wanted more as I moved up to the tip and back down to the base.

The night on the highway was deserted for the most part, and even though the truck passed a semi or two, I kept on sucking him, and in the dark of the cab I knew he was getting off on it. I wanted to show him what a clean release was all about on a highway north out of south Texas.

He kept steady on the wheel, as I kept up a steady rhythm on his dick. I was kind of impressed by his staying power, and after several minutes of milking his monster I could tell he was getting close. Holy lord I wanted his cum. His hips started bucking a bit, and his breathing started increasing as I knew his seed would soon be mine.

"Oh lord, here it comes," he called out.

Then he came, in buckets, I would suppose, filling my mouth, and as fast as I could swallow was not enough. His cum came out of my mouth and spilled out onto his balls. I kept swallowing, and licked up as much as I could from his sack. He sounded like he was going to have a heart attack as he unloaded into my mouth. His hips bucked, and the truck swerved a bit, as he breathed in ecstasy. I did what I always do, and gently suckled his still hard cock, putting the whole thing in and just waiting there as he came down from what was a monumental orgasm. Then I pulled up with my lips, and my squeezing fingers pressed tight, and pulled the cum that was still inside to the tip, and gently pulled it into my mouth with as little pressure on the head as possible. I repeated that process, and he squirmed a bit this time, so I released his cock, and went to clean up any that had spilled. Then I moved back over to my side of the cab, fastening my belt and wiping my hand across my mouth.

"That was fucking awesome," he exclaimed, and I answered, "that was awesome for me too."

His cock began to soften in the glow of the dash lights. He picked up his hips and began to pull his pants up. I tried to stop him by saying, "keep those down, and in a minute, we can do a repeat."

He stopped, but then did pull them up, and buttoned up, and then re-fastened his seat belt. I was disappointed, but not wanting to be insistent as I needed the ride more than the sexual satisfaction of a two-fer, and so I kept quiet.

After a couple of miles, he looked over at me and said, "I know of an old country road with a good parking spot coming up. I've got a bed-roll behind your seat. We could stop, and hop into the truck bed, and get a little more access for you, if you're into that."

"Yeah, I'm cool with that," I sheepishly said. I knew this was going places I hadn't yet thought of.

Sure enough, an exit appeared and he hit the blinker, and pulled off onto a Texas RR. After driving through the pitch black for a few minutes, he turned off onto what looked like a seldom used road. I started to get nervous again. Maybe I had gotten into the wrong vehicle.

He sensed it, and put his hand on my leg, and said, "relax, I'm cool. It's going to be OK." He slowly moved his hand up and gave my raging hard on a gentle squeeze. I opened my legs and he rubbed me up and down. I was horny and excited and scared all at the same time.

It wasn't far off the RR when he pulled into a little alcove with trees and a picnic table. He turned off the headlights and then the truck. It was really quiet in the cab, and he opened the door to get out and so I did the same. Before closing it, he tossed his hat onto the seat.

"Grab that bedroll," he said, and so I reached behind my seat and pulled it out.

The night air was warm and humid, and the insects were playing their song from nearly every direction. It was almost cloudless as the stars shone brightly, with no moon in sight. A gentle breeze whispered through the leaves of the cottonwoods, and it was the spot to be in.

We walked around the truck from opposite sides, and he opened the tailgate in the dark. I handed him the bedroll, and he unclipped the buckle holding it together, and flopped it out into the bed.

We looked at each other in the dark, and I asked, "what now?"

He responded by taking off his boots and setting them on the tailgate. Then he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, completing the task by sitting on the bedroll and pulling them off. Then he took off his socks. He didn't mess with his button-down shirt.

I followed suit by taking my clothes off too. He watched me with an erection, and as I took off my pants, my own erection sprang free. Once I was naked from the waist down, I hopped up and sat down next to him. He leaned over and softly blew onto my neck and kissed it. I shuddered a bit, and reached over and grabbed his member as he did the same to me, and we slowly stroked each other as he moved his mouth up to mine, and slipped his tongue between my lips and kissed me with passion. While still holding the kiss, he laid me onto my back, and then motioned for me to scoot up so my whole body was on the bedroll. I did that and he moved between my legs, and I spread my legs wide for him as he moved between them.

He kissed in between each of my thighs, and I giggled and squirmed a bit as it tickled. He just kept going, moving his way up and licking the fine hairs as he eventually reached my balls. He gently pulled them forward as he suckled each into his mouth, and my cock twitched noticeably as I let out a moan into the warm night air.

He stopped for a moment and rose up, then fumbled with a simple toolbox that had been makeshift strapped into the side of the bed of the truck. He got it open and grabbed a tube of something. I thought, oh my god I hope he isn't going to put some industrial grease on me.

He held up a tube of KY and said, "It's clean, I just keep it here for times like this." He smiled a knowing smile and I got the message that this was not a first timer, and he had other intentions than oral satisfaction.

I heard the cap pop off, and then waited as he squeezed a bit onto his fingers, and then applied the warm gel onto my fully spread pucker. He didn't force anything, but instead gently rubbed around it, using his fingers to easily approach entry, maybe go in a little with one, but not penetrating. He was making me want it.

Slowly and surely, he selected his fuck finger, and began to enter me. First a bit, then rested, then out again and a little more the next time. He repeated this until his whole middle finger was in me up to the hilt. Once that happened, he moved it around a bit, gently, rubbing my insides and swiping across my prostate here and there.

"Oh man, that feels incredible," I exclaimed, "put another finger in."

He did as I asked. First pulling out completely, then adding his index finger in addition to his middle. Both combined stretched me further, and while there was a bit of pain, it was what I needed then. I moaned hard and grabbed his forearm as he did it. He moved both fingers as far inside me as he could, and once again rubbed against anything sensitive he could. He played out this action for a few seconds, as I moaned, and squirmed, and I spread my legs as wide as I could. Slowly he moved those 2 fingers in and out, and then placed a third into the combination, and slowly and gently spread me open. I pulled my legs back and gave him as much access as I could.

I whispered into the night air, "please fuck me."

He pulled his fingers out and I felt empty, but I knew that I would soon be filled. He had more napkins in the toolkit, and wiped off his fingers, then applied a dab of the lube onto his hardened cock. He rubbed that around with a single finger, then wiped that finger around my opening too, and then cleaned it off on the napkins. All the while, I never moved from my position of absolute submission and need, my legs pulled back, and as he moved to position himself above me, I moved my own hands down and pulled my ass cheeks as far apart as I could as he put the head of his cock against my opening.

I shuddered in anticipation. He knew what he was doing, as he simply moved his hard and lubed head around my open and willing hole, briefly poking a little bit, and teasing the hell out of me. All I could do was spread as wide as I could and keep pulling my cheeks apart as far as I could. I couldn't be anymore wide open.

Slowly he put his weight forward, and his warmer than the night air tool entered me. We both moaned in unison, and he went in about 4 inches, I guess, before bottoming out where I had yet to be loosened up. He stopped there, with just a bit of pressure, and then relented, pulling out to the tip, pausing, and then pushing in again slowly.

My body was awash with ecstasy. I just laid there in submission, as he pushed in. This time he didn't stop, but eased through the barrier. It hurt, I will admit, but as I felt his balls hit my tailbone, and his pelvis hit mine, I put my hand up to his chest, and he asked, "are you OK?"

I got up on my elbows and reached my head forward. He took that sign and leaned forward too, and kissed me hard, and with passion, on the mouth. We broke our kiss, and I said, "fuck me."

He adjusted his position and how he had placed his hands, and then gently pulled out of me and then back in, a 7-inch steam piston making its path. It was lubed up and I was wide open. Each time he passed over my prostate, I gave a little yelp, very soft and very girl like.

His pace kept up, increasingly gradually. As he bottomed out, the springs on the truck squeaked, and my yelps got a little louder. Before I knew it, he was thrusting hard, and I was outwardly crying "oh," after "oh," after "oh."

The entire truck was rocking back and forth. The bedroll was moving up and down in the truck bed. All the while I was a wide-open fuck tool for some Texas stranger.

The moment was building inside me. I couldn't control the absolute pleasure of his hard cock ramming into me, while rubbing my prostate over and over again. My cock went from being fucked at attention to absolutely flagpole stiff and I cried out, "fuck me harder."

And he did, as if it were possible. I could hear him grunting on top of me, the truck was threatening to fall apart, and his hips slammed into me with force. I came all at once, into my own face and mouth, all over my shirt, and wherever else it fell. As that happened, my ass squeezed his cock and spasmed, and the feeling must have been overwhelming, as he cried out, "here it comes!"

Then he buried himself in me, and moaned and grunted and swore, and pulled out to the tip and pounded into me once again, and held himself there, before pulling out and thrusting in again, all the while filling me with whatever seed he had built up since I had sucked a generous load out of him not too long ago. Finally, he stopped moving, his entire being inside of me, and me with my still hard cock throbbing with cum all over myself. He held himself up, and we both kind of smiled and then laughed. We both knew that was the best sex either of us had ever had.

He stayed in me for a bit, as we smiled at each other. Then he reached over and grabbed a handful of napkins to clean me up. I pushed his hand away and quickly scooped up my own cum and put it in my mouth. I wanted to show him that my subservience knew no bounds. Then I let him clean me up, and he pulled out, and wiped himself off.

He came off my body, and I scooted over onto the edge of the bedroll. He collapsed next to me, and put his arm over my chest and said, "that was amazing."

"You're amazing," I replied. We laid there for a few minutes, and then he hopped up. He grabbed a small water cooler and poured it over his now flaccid cock, and wiped it clean with some napkins. Then he spread my legs as I lay there, and wiped me like a baby.

We both got dressed, sheepishly around each other now that the act was complete, and the lust had been turned down a couple of notches. Each of us got into the truck, and he started the engine, and we took off north again.

The cab was silent. His hat was on and I saw his profile in the dark of the truck. He turned his head, and said, "you can lay down and sleep. I'm good to drive for some time now."

I laid across the bench seat, with my seat belt on, and he lightly stroked my hair as I faded away.

BeeJack
BeeJack
18 Followers
12