Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,365 Followers

They slowed down. Their bodies grew still and quiet together and they stared into each other's eyes.

Maddy looked at the thick layer of white sloppy goo on her belly. She reached down and smeared it over her torso. Then she scooped as much of it as she could with two fingers and brought them to her mouth. She licked her fingers clean with a loud smack.

Kyle reached out his hand. He swept it lovingly over his mom's sweat-soaked, cum-spattered body.

"I think you're going to have to take a shower," Kyle said. "What would dad think if he found you with my cum all over you?"

"I'm not going to shower," she said. "I'm going to bed like this, marked by you. It'll dry on me and I can wash it off in the morning. Your dad's too drunk to notice."

Kyle sat down on the sofa and engulfed his mom in his arms. He held her, gently.

The air conditioner had been off for nearly an hour, and the summer heat had returned to the living room, but Maddy didn't mind. She sat hot and sticky in her son's arms, and she liked it. The heat had brought out a passion she'd never felt before, and she didn't want to let go of it.

The flickering light from the television distracted them. Maddy and Kyle, mother and son, turned toward the screen at the same time. The show was over and the credits were rolling.

"I like that show," Maddy said, clinging to Kyle's neck and panting in his ear as she said it.

Kyle agreed. He couldn't wait for the next episode.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,365 Followers