Late Night Rendezvous Pt. 02

Story Info
I get the benefits of Connie's ramped up lust.
1.6k words
4
17.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 3 AM when I heard her car turn into the driveway. Wondering how many times she let her lover fuck her holes just made me determined to get mine. When she entered the bedroom, I faked the deep regular cadence of sleep breathing, and I watched through the dim glow of the nightlight, as her body crossed to the closet, the mini-dress falling to the floor, she tossed it in the laundry basket, and her blouse was shrugged off and joined the laundry basket.

I hoped she was not going to take a shower, as my raging hard-on needed to fuck every hole she had, now. My hopes were answered when I heard the soft whisper of her nightgown sliding over her body, her footsteps coming over to the bed. I felt the covers pull back.

I heard her growl, "Ohhh, so hard, my god, so stiff'' as she saw my cock, almost painfully erect.

A hand grasped my shoulder, and shook me gently, I heard Connie's voice whisper, "Terry, are you awake?"

I pretended to be coming up from a deep sleep, as I faked waking up. I opened my eyes, saw Connie smiling at me, she grasped my cock, and cooed, "Having a hot dream? With such a stiff, eager cock, let's put your hard-on to good use."

I watched, open-mouthed, as Connie shimmied out of her nightgown, and stood before me, naked and horny, still sizzling from her hot fuck and suck in our town's cheap, seedy motel. Looked like she was still revved up, and I was gonna get my due. She climbed up on my body, she leaned her body down until her big, luscious milk jugs were dangling right in front of my face, shoving her right tit into my mouth, she whispered: "Suck my tits baby, suck them hard!"

I eagerly did as requested, listening to her growl of pleasure as I sucked that stiff nipple, nibbling at it, and sucking it harder. I felt her tit grow stiffer and rock hard as I sucked on her.

"Yes, oh yes baby, just like that!"

She pulled her right tit out, and just as quickly, her left tit was shoved into my mouth, and I just as eagerly suckled at her, nibbling, sucking harder. She switched back and forth, letting me feast until her tits were swollen red, throbbing, the hard protuberances of her nipples filling my mouth, her coos of pleasure had changed over to soft moans. I felt her body readjusting, her hand reached down, grasped my cock and she was now squatting over my pelvis, nudging the tip of my cock against her. With a loud moan, she pushed down, my grunt of pleasure joined in, as she skewered herself down my prick, a rush of hot juices surrounded me as she drove down, until her pelvis smacked against mine, taking me in balls deep.

"Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmm, fuck yes, gonna ride your cock baby, and cum all over your stiff prick!"

She did exactly that, ramming herself up and down, hammering her fiery cunt, moving with expert strokes to give herself as much pleasure as possible. She'd never given me such a frenzied fuck, the feeling of her tight walls, hot and slick with mingled juices, was out of this world. Connie was really riding me, she tossed her head back, her movements picking up even faster as she power-fucked her cunt, until her tits were bouncing up and down as she grunted, growled, panted, and rutted like an animal in heat.

"Fuck, oh fuck, gonna explode, cum with me baby, cum inside my tight cunt, yes, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

With a rising scream of pleasure, I felt my cock hit the verge, as her body spasmed against me. I could feel her pussy convulse and start clenching and unclenching rhythmically around my throbbing cock, and I felt the rush shooting through my cock, and the explosion left me breathless, spurting and squirting wildly, flooding her cervix with a pouring rush of hot cum. Our howls and shrieks of orgasmic completion filled the bedroom as I pumped my juices into her, filling up her womb, and her pussy convulsing, eager to milk me for every drop.

Her eyes had what looked like a faraway gaze, then she looked down at me, her eyes focused, and she flopped forward, her body now draped across mine. Remembering what I'd seen, and replaying it, kept my cock rock hard, and Connie noticed it, after a few minutes, when I was still buried deep inside her.

"Ummmm, still so nice and hard, let's see what I can do for that!"

She slid off, then her mouth was down there, she let out soft coos of pleasure as she licked at my shaft, eager to lick off every drop of the mingled juices that my cock was wet with. When my cock was licked clean, she poised her head at the tip of my cock, and with a steady slide down, I growled with pleasure as her hot, wet mouth surrounded my cock, pushing in until I felt the cock head slide down her constricting throat. Connie was making swallowing motions with my pulsing cockhead nestled deep in her throat, before she pulled back, and went to work on my cock.

Connie began moving her head up and down my shaft with long strokes, sucking and slurping eagerly. Her mouth continued to go up and down, she tightened her lips around my cock, and kept swallowing me right down, her throat caressing the head of my cock as she swallowed around it. It took me a while to recharge, but Connie's mouth never stopped, she continued to wetly ride up and down my prick. Her fingers started to caress my balls, coaxing the cum to rise up. I felt the cum streaking up my shaft as I stiffened, grunted, growled, reaching the explosion point. Connie swallowed me down one last time, swallowing rapidly around my cock-head, the feeling of my cock buried deep, brought a wad of cum gushing out, she let it slide straight down her throat, she pulled back, sucking at the last little dribbles, eagerly tasting it before letting it join the rest of my cum in her belly.

We dozed a while until my morning hard cock woke me out of a sound sleep. I soon had Connie on her hands and knees, purring with pleasure as I spit on her asshole twice, then slobbered all over it, my tongue and my fingers probing her tight little hole. I slid my cock into the heated wetness of her pussy, thrusting several times to get my cock all lubed up, then I lifted my cock, nudged against her asshole, and pushed. Connie shrieked as I breeched her asshole, but I was too fired up to be gentle, I grabbed her hips and powered it into the hot smooth grip, burying my cock to the hilt, I felt my balls swing down, lightly smacking the entrance of Connie's cunt. I pulled back and powered back in again, Connie squealed again, and I was in the rhythm. After the first few drives into her tightly stretched asshole, Connie's tightness loosened up just a bit, and soon Connie was moaning and purring with pleasure, her asshole stretched tightly around my surging prick.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck my ass, fuck my tight ass, Ummm, oh god feels so good!"

Judging by the grunts, growls, and sounds of pleasure she made, it sounded like she was as much into getting her ass fucked as I was to fuck it. No doubt, her lover had powered his cock up her ass, I put that out of my mind, and reamed the tight grip. I felt the acceptance of her asshole opening up on each thrust, Connie's loud cries of pleasure as her very sensitive ass was fucked over and over. The feel of Connie's tight ass around my cock, her moans and cries of pleasure as I pumped in and out, made my balls throb, the cum reaching the verge. I heard a wet juicy squelch, realizing that Connie was masturbating her pussy as I rammed her ass.

"Oh god, fucking hell, gonna cum, squirt your load baby, fill my tight ass, yeah oh yeah, fuck, AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Connie's voice rose up to a scream, her body shaking, the orgasmic contractions of her asshole clenching and unclenching on my cock, and I let out loud growls of pleasure as I burst deep inside her, my cock pulsing, jerking and pumping, painting her bowels with a flood of hot spunk, while she moaned and shook with a second orgasm.

I enjoyed watching Connie climb out of bed, and walk naked to the bathroom. I heard the shower start up, and when she was under the water, I walked over, enjoying the sight of Connie's naked body, sleek and wet, lather of soapsuds all over her. I heard her call out to me, she smiled and asked me to wash her back, and I was happy to do so. When she rinsed off and stepped out onto the big, fluffy bath mat, I helped her dry off, then took her back to bed, so I could lick her pussy, her taste was sweet and very wet, and I licked eagerly, bringing two fingers to her opening then thrusting in. Finger-fucking her tight cunt, surrounded by her moans and cries of pleasure, it didn't take too long to bring her cresting to climax, her orgasmic shrieks of joy filling the bedroom as I got a wet, juicy wash all over my face.

When Connie dressed and left for work, I had another matter to attend to. I took out the small sheet of paper, what was that address again...ah yes, 5225 South Union street. Time to see exactly who this lover was.