Late Night Security Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galloway weighed in with her insight. "You were the guy who made her feel good about herself, after she whored around."

"I fucked up by ignoring the warning signs," Wade admitted. "To be honest, I don't know who I feel more betrayed by-- her or the other guards. So much for 'bro code'."

Of course, Wade was referencing that stupid age-old rule that guys beat their chests over. The rule that says Thou shall not sleep with a buddy's girlfriend or ex girlfriend.

I slammed my coffee cup down on the table. "Bro Code? There is no such thing. People are only as good as their options. You show me a guy who swears by Bro Code, and I'll show you a guy who never had a buddy's girlfriend make them an offer."

Galloway lifted her eyebrows. "Wow, Quinn. I had no idea you were so dark and brooding."

"I just understand the nature of humanity," I shrugged. "The world is cold. I fuckin' hate people."

"I want to quit." Wade said, looking defeated.

I took a deep breath and composed myself. "I know you're probably in misery, brother. And I can think of a million reasons to bail the hell out of here. But don't quit your job over a woman," I advised. "It'll haunt you if you do."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Quinn," Galloway added.

Wade took a deep breath. I could tell by the slump of his shoulders that he was in hell. "I don't know what to do. I can't look at anybody. I feel so god damn humiliated. I'm pissed off, I'm frustrated, and I want to beat the hell out of someone."

"That won't help either," I remarked. "These guards are sissies. They'll cry bully, and press charges and sue you. That won't make your life better."

"I know, I'm just talking tough to save face. This is fuckin' embarrassing." He put his head down and ran his fingers over his hair.

Galloway reached out and laid a sympathetic hand on his arm. He pretended not to notice, but the little nervous blush on his cheeks wasn't lost on me. I could see her thumb moving gently along his skin, trying to comfort him. I glanced over and met Galloway's eyes. She legitimately looked like she wanted to help. Then she read my eyes and had a good idea of what I was thinking.

She kept her hand on Wade's arm for a second longer, then squeezed him reassuringly.

"Hey man, would you excuse us for a second?" I said to Wade. "We're just going to go refresh our coffee." It was a shitty lie, but he didn't question it.

Galloway looked uneasy, but I detected a hint of something else as we found a private corner of the cafeteria.

"Do I even want to know what you're thinking?" She asked, once we were alone.

I grinned devilishly. "I don't know... do you?"

Galloway sighed, but I could see her smiling slightly. Just a hint. It was hard to tell if she was amused at what I was hinting at, or just exasperated with me. I can be quite exasperating. "I feel like these huddles are becoming a regular thing with us lately."

She was right. The last time we put our shoulders together like this, to discuss doing something naughty, a sexed-up swinger couple was trying to talk an on-duty Galloway and myself into joining them in the casino's off-limits sauna. We hesitantly obliged, and had the time of our life. Plus... it brought me and Galloway much closer together, so no complaints.

This time, it might be a little different.

"It's to help a friend," I suggested. "Totally different."

"You honestly think that this will actually help him?"

"Sex with you, helped me." I grinned.

She rested her hand on her hip and rolled her eyes. "How?"

"I was all geared up to quit this suck-hole job until we... made the beast with two backs."

"Four, there were four backs. Remember?" She said, reminding me that it hadn't just been me and her involved in that romp. She glanced back over her shoulder at Wade. His head was down. He was staring vacantly at his plate.

"Poor guy," Galloway softened. She looked suddenly uneasy. "What if it doesn't help him?"

"Sex with you is pretty great. It's a natural cure-all," I insisted.

I was rewarded with a blush. "You're not wrong," she said in her dry tone of voice. "You're seriously okay with this? You're not going to freak out, seeing me having sex with someone who's not you? I remember how much shit you gave me for dating a few douche bags."

"Like the pencil dick with the pointed side burns," I was wearing my full blown shit-eatin' grin by now.

"Man, you are never going to let me live that down. But seriously. You aren't going to get all butt-hurt if I do?"

I ticked the points off on my fingers. "One-- I like Wade. I'm not threatened by him. And that kid needs a serious win."

Galloway couldn't disagree with me on that.

"If it boosts his self confidence, and pulls him out of his misery, it's for a good cause. Two-- we've shared before. It wasn't weird then."

"We had sex with total strangers then," she reminded me.

"Exactly. Those were people we didn't know, and we didn't freak out. Do you really think Wade would be awkward?"

Galloway glanced over at him again. "It might be..."

"And my last point," I said, "Is we're doing this together. I'm not just pimping you out for our friends."

Galloway barked a laugh. "The day I'm the bitch in our relationship would be a cold day in hell. Everyone knows I'm the one who slaps you around."

"If you want to think that. What I'm saying is, he's a friend to both of us. We both have a mutual interest in his happiness. We do this together."

"Are you saying that you want to have sex with him, Quinn?" She cocked an eyebrow. "Is this going to be the first conversation of like four conversations before you come out of the closet?"

"If I'm gay, it's because you turned me that way," I shot back.

I saw a little twitch of anger in her features, and knew that might have struck a nerve. "I went too far. I'm sorry."

"Your joke didn't land, but I appreciate the thought behind it."

"I just mean that I'll be involved too... in a completely straight, bonding moment kind of way."

"Bonding with Wade over having sex with me?" She held that arched eyebrow high, really making sure to drive her point home.

"You just want me to spell it out, don't you? Yes, at the same time. I remember how turned on you were when me and Raoul were pawing at you at the same time." I said, recalling our romp with the swinger couple.

I could see the gears turning in her expression. And there was brief hungry look in her eye as she glanced from me, back to Wade. "Call me greedy but I did enjoy that," she admitted, and there was a slight blush to her cheeks, and something much... dirtier. She was getting visibly turned on by the suggestion of dabbling in it again. I'm no psychologist, but I have a basic understanding of why. Galloway grew up a confident girl; she always had been. She had a strong, commanding presence, a law enforcement upbringing, and a way of putting people in their place with her sharp tongue. She was a girl who could control almost any situation (even if she was often so laid back that she didn't). The thrill of being taken by two men made her feel helpless, like she was just holding on desperately during a thrill ride. And I knew that it excited her.

"Do I even have to ask it?" I pressed. "Do you like Wade? Do you want to make him feel better?"

"Of course, dummy."

"Do you want to put a smile on his face by fucking his brains out?"

Now Galloway did smile... not just a hint of one. "Well when you put it like that, it sounds fun," she quipped.

"Then let's do it."

"Fine, but you're involved in this. Because so help me god, if you get all upset, or emotional, or weird about this, I'm going to kick your ass," she insisted.

"Don't worry. We're on mobile patrol. Of course we're doing this together."

She looked suddenly alarmed. "Wait. We're doing this at work?"

"No shit, Sherlock. We've fucked while on-duty before. Hell, we were probably going to tonight anyway. This ain't our first rodeo. Do you have a problem with that?"

She blinked, her eyes still on Wade. But much of her sympathy was gone from her face. It was replaced with something else-- lust and excitement. She was going to be a bad girl again, and it turned her on. "No, I don't have a problem with that," she shook her head slowly. The gesture alone made my cock harden in my pants. She was very sexy, especially now that she was oozing dirty thoughts. Somehow, seeing her turned on was contagious.

"Follow my lead," I told her. We returned to Wade.

I want to say that Galloway was a little flustered, but seeing as her face never changed much, only I was probably aware.

"Hey man, we got to get back to the mobile unit, but what's your post?" I asked him.

"Facility rover," Wade answered. In other words, he wasn't tied to an entrance, and could essentially wander freely throughout the property.

"Ah cool. Why don't you tag along with us for a bit?"

Wade looked unsure, but Galloway took him by the arm and pulled him out of his seat. "C'mon. You need something to take your mind off things. And since you're ready to quit anyway, fuck 'em if they have a problem with you hanging out with us," she helped lead him.

We took Wade out to the mobile unit and Galloway tossed the keys to the rookie. He caught them, lighting up a little that he'd be the driver tonight. As he climbed in, Galloway traded a look with me. We were already on the same page. I clambered into the back and Galloway took the front passenger seat.

She looked a bit nervous, herself, but there was a little sparkle in her face-- she was thrilled.

"Take us for a spin, Jeeves," Galloway quipped.

Wade drove us in a slow meandering patrol around the parking lots that surrounded the property-- one thing that we had plenty of. They were endless. A six story parking structure, parking lot for the buses, VIP parking, visitor lots, employee lots, and over-flow parking.

It was a warm quiet night... ideal for what we had in mind.

"Why don't you take us over to the event center," I suggested. I had to, since Galloway seemed to be having trouble finding her voice. Her face was composed, but she was pale.

The event center was merely a construction sight. A pit of gravel, mud, and earth movers. It was very vacant and desolate.

"This is where Quinn and I come if we want to fool around," Galloway managed to get out, and I could tell that she was trying to lower her voice some, to sound sexy. To Wade, it probably worked. For me, it sounded silly. I couldn't resist smiling.

"Oh god, you're not going to murder me, are you?" Wade asked, a nervous laugh escaping his lips.

"Only Galloway will. She's the dangerous one," I smirked.

Galloway made a growling sound and snapped her teeth at Wade in a mock bite. She had managed to slip off her seat belt.

"We just brought you back here to get a little crazy," I told him. "We were kind of figuring that you might need to cut loose a little after what happened."

"Cutting loose in a Ford Escape near a mud pit?" Wade honestly had no idea where this was going. "Sounds like a blast," he said sarcastically.

"Why not?" Galloway smiled, and she reached her hand across the center console and placed it on Wade's thigh. He jumped as she touched him. She started to rub his leg. "That skank had her fun... why not you?" She leaned over the console, and slid her tongue over his ear.

"Wait, what?" Wade asked, not sure he believed her, even as she started to nibble his ear lobe. Her eyes glanced at me. I could see the lust there, but she was still questioning if I was into it. I winked at her.

Galloway didn't answer, but continued to nibble, and when her hand slid from his thigh to the crotch of his pants, the rookie jumped again. He flashed me a look in the review mirror. His brow was pinched. He was scared... and doubtful that this was really happening. As though he expected at some point that there'd be a punch line that would make him feel foolish.

"We're serious, dude," I patted him on the back. "The second I suggested it, Galloway's been all geared up to jump your bones."

"N-no way... are you guys kidding? If this is a joke, it's not funny."

"Does this feel like a joke?" Galloway said, and her wandering hand found Wade's cock. She gave it a squeeze. Wade let out a noise that sounded like a moan and a yelp all at the same time.

"The hell with that cocktail whore. There's more important things in this world..." I patted him on the back. "Like showing Galloway a good time."

"It's true," she grinned. "Quinn is fun, but one just isn't enough for me."

"I'm right here, asshole," I replied, but wasn't offended. I know she didn't mean it.

He startled as Galloway's roaming hand found the zipper of his pants and worked it downward slowly. Wade watched in disbelief.

"Think of it like a favor," I continued. "Galloway needs some trusted partners to plow her into oblivion. Plus she thinks you're cute."

Wade was blushing a million shades of red as Galloway's hand slipped into his pants and found his manhood. He wasn't hard yet-- he was nervous. He jumped as her hand started to pump him, encouraging him to grow.

Galloway pulled her full lips away from his ear. I could see the lusty haze in her cool eyes, as well as excitement, nervous energy, and an expression of Holy shit, we're really doing this!

She looked him full in the face. "Just a couple of things. Don't read too much into this. And don't go falling in love with me," she cautioned. And in a way, she was serious. This wasn't about romantic love. Was there love in her gesture? In a fucked up sort of way, yes. But this was about making a friend feel wanted and desired. She was implying that her and Wade were never going to be more than partners and friends... but for just tonight, it was okay for him to close his eyes and pretend.

Even just knowing that she was that sort of friend... I loved her.

Wade seemed to understand... even as Galloway's hand pumped and played with his cock. Finally he nodded his head quickly. "O-okay." The poor kid. He was rendered speechless.

I could tell by her expression that Galloway found it adorable because she leaned forward and planted her lips on Wade's. She moaned softly against his mouth. Her head tilted. A deep passionate kiss. One hand never left his cock, and her other hand grasped the back of his head.

He seemed to melt into the kiss, much of his nerves vanishing. When he relaxed a little, Galloway pulled away. She gestured to me, and I leaned forward between the seats, and then she brought her lips to mine. Her mouth was hungry as she kissed me. She was taking the lead as her mouth forced mine open and our tongues found each other. She flicked my tongue, teasing me into playing with her. All the while, her hand worked Wade's cock out of his pants.

He let out a soft gasp as he was free of his uniform pants. He was a good size, comparable to mine. But he was still mostly soft.

"This is weird," he muttered. "The three of us? What if we get caught?"

"Don't worry," Galloway assured him, pulling away from our kiss. She pointed to her arm and made a tucking gesture. "I've got you right here under my wing."

Then her head dropped to his lap. His eyes widened in fear. His whole body tensed up. Galloway nuzzled his cock with her nose. She peered at me and could tell Wade would need some more encouragement. She gestured to me, then gestured with her thumb. She was temporarily kicking me out of the car until she could get Wade to relax a little more.

"Fine, I'll keep watch, but don't leave me out here," I said with a smile, and climbed out of the car, shutting it behind me. My own cock was hard as a rock in my pants as I let Galloway get him started.

I stood outside, keeping a vigilant watch for people who might happen by and interrupt. I felt a little bad, leaving the kid alone in there with Galloway. I've experienced several of her blowjobs in the past. She's definitely not a novice.

In the mobile unit, Wade was panting, staring down at his lap. Galloway was teasing him, coaxing him to grow. She nuzzled his shaft with her nose, turned her head so she could stare up at him. She locked eyes with him-- those bright blues of hers piercing his soul. Then she placed a warm wet kiss on his skin with her full pouty lips. Then another, working her way up to the head of his cock.

He was speechless. She kissed further and further along, starting to drag her tongue, tasting him as she went. By the time she reached his head, he was standing at full attention. "Mmmm, Officer Wade," she purred, delighted. "You were always one of my favorites to work with," she said, and suddenly engulfed his cock with her warm salivating mouth. She took him down in one gulp, making the rookie practically jump out of his seat.

"Oh my god... ohhh shit," he gasped, clutching the steering wheel with one hand while fumbling to put the seat back with the other.

Galloway plunged her face up and down on his manhood several times before popping back up off of him, panting eagerly. "You're not so shy now," she cocked an eyebrow, wagging his swollen member back and forth in front of her mouth.

"I had no idea you were like this," he admitted. "I mean I had an idea... but I thought it was just me fantasizing," he stammered.

She rolled her eyes and shushed him. "You're cuter when you don't talk," she said, and put her lips back around him, plunging her mouth up and down, swallowing him from his tip to his balls, coming up only periodically for air.

Galloway was growing more and more into it by the moment, leaving Wade barely holding on. She decided to give him something to do with his hands, and grabbed one, putting it on the back of her head as she bobbed and sucked.

He gripped her hair as she dove her mouth along every inch of his meat. After a minute, she popped back up. "C'mon Wade. You've got more sexual frustration in you than that. Fuck my mouth," she barked.

Despite the pleasure, Wade was a bit intimidated by Galloway. He hesitantly obeyed, gripping her by the ponytail and pushing her face down along him, until her nose touched his belt buckle. Then he pulled her up and shoved her back down. Galloway went willingly.

When he let her up for air, her mouth was smeared with saliva. She used her tongue to lick it clean and smiled at him. "Good boy." Then she glanced back out the windshield, as I kept watch.

Convinced that Wade was committed now, she called me back in to rejoin them.

When I hopped back into the back seat, Wade looked much less hesitant than before. "How's it going in here?" I asked. "Did you break the rookie, Kate?"

"I think I intimidate him," she admitted. Wade was still gasping for breath, struggling to process this whole crazy night.

"Galloway sucks a mean cock," I said, knowingly.

She climbed up onto her knees in the passenger seat and faced backward, reaching for me, running her hand over my lap. There was definite lust in her face. She was enjoying this. She took a handful of my cock, stroking me over my uniform pants. Her other hand continued to play with the rookie.

"Take it out, right now Quinn," she barked at me. I was all too happy to unzip and remove my cock. It was throbbing already in my hand as I exposed it to the night air. Galloway leaned forward, between the seats and half into the back.

My cock met her wet lips and she dove right in. She took me right down to the base of my shaft. Nothing but pleasant warmth of her excited mouth on me now. She sucked eagerly, and I could feel the enthusiastic way her tongue danced over my skin, tickling me and enticing me further.

In the front seat, she wiggled her butt playfully for Wade. He couldn't resist taking a feel of her. As soon as he ran his hands curiously over her ass, she cooed. The sensation of her moaning with my cock in her mouth made it spasm. A drop of precum rolled out onto her tongue.