Late Night Snack at the Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her other hands stays in Jacob's hair, wanting to make sure the pleasure doesn't stop.

It doesn't take long for Jen to feel her second orgasm building. She keeps thrusting her hips up, trying to rub her pussy harder into Jacob's face.

He recognizes the signs that Jen's about to cum again, squeezing her ass tighter and sucking on her clit with his lips. He gives her clit a little nibble with his teeth too, before pulling back and licking her with as much fury and power as he can muster up.

Jen's second orgasm is more powerful than her first. Again, Jacob rides it out with her, his tongue never leaving her clit.

Her screams of pleasure are so loud, Jacob starts to worry about a noise complaint from the front desk. But sexual screams are what this motel's for, he has nothing to worry about.

"Get inside of me," Jen screams as her orgasm starts to fade. "I need to feel you inside of me baby, it's going to make me cum again."

She didn't need to ask twice. Jacob has already lifted his head from her crotch and is lining his dick up to penetrate her.

Neither is worried about lube at this point, as her eighteen-year-old pussy soaks the bedsheets.

"Oh my god," they both say in unison, as he slides his thick eight inches inside her tight little pussy.

Jen wraps her legs around him, trying to pull him in closer and making sure every inch of his dick has access to her.

"You feel amazing," says Jacob.

Jen digs her nails into his back as all eighth inches are buried inside her. Even her favourite vibrator isn't as thick as Jacob's cock.

"Your dick's incredible," Jen says. "Fuck me harder with it."

Jacob obliges her wish, pulling his dick back out of her then thrusting forward with all his power.

He repeats this process several times, until his thrusts have pushed Jen's body up the bed and her head is banging into the headboard. She's not going to be able to walk straight tomorrow.

She doesn't seem to mind, lost in the bliss his cock is bringing her.

He grabs her hips and slides her back down the bed a little bit. The movement down the bed doesn't interrupt her moans, she's feeling far too much pleasure.

He thrusts in and out of her a few more times like this, before grabbing both her legs by her ankles. He uses her grip to swing the legs forward and lift them up. He holds her legs in place in the air, both her feet resting against his left shoulder.

He keeps his dick inside her as he thrusts in this position. The thrusts are shorter, his dick never comes out of her pussy, but still powerful. Each time her thrusts forward it makes Jen's tits bounce.

He loves watching her big tits bounce around on the bed. Why was she always hiding these things, Jacob wonders. With her tight pussy wrapped around his cock, he wishes this had happened years ago.

Jen wishes it too, and regrets hiding her body from him before.

"Let me get on top," Jen says, her mind clearing for one second. "I want to ride your big fat cock." She tries to sit up as she says this, pushing his chest back.

He's still holding her legs up in the air though, leaving Jen at his mercy.

"But I'm enjoying fucking you like this."

Hearing his refusal takes her out of the pleasure for a moment. She has no trouble convincing him though.

"Don't you want to see my tits bouncing in your face, baby," Jen whines. "Please let me ride you. Let me bounce up and down on that big fat cock of yours until I make you cum all over me."

"I don't want to cum all over you," says Jacob. "I don't want this to end."

"I can make you last longer if I'm on top baby," Jen pleads. "And then you can cum deep inside me. I'm on the pill, so you don't need to pull out. You can just pump me full of your cum."

Jacob doesn't move, still thrusting into her hard. Jen uses her feet to lightly kick the side of Jacob's head, trying to flip him over.

"Please, baby."

Jacob sighs, pulling his cock out of her. Quickly she pushes him onto his back, running her hands all over his abs, broad chest and shoulders. She presses her hands against his muscles, holding him down and lifting herself up into the air so she can be impaled on his cock.

Jen gasps as she starts to lower herself onto him.

"Fuck, you're so big," Jen groans.

"Yeah, I am," Jacob grins.

He grabs her hips as she slowly works her way down his shaft. Holding her in place, in the air halfway down his cock, Jacob thrusts up, forcing the rest of his cock inside her.

Jen screams as she feels all thick eight inches penetrate her. There's a little bit of pain in the scream, surprised he thrust it all in so quickly, but mostly it's pleasure at feeling all of him inside her again.

She keeps her hands on his abs and she starts grinding her clit against his waist. Working her pussy around on top of his cock, Jen can see the pleasure on Jacob's face.

Jen can feel her pleasure building, and wants to make sure she cums again before Jacob finds a new way to fuck her.

She takes her hands off his abs, grabbing one of his hands off her hip and moving it to her boob. She lets him squeeze and paw at one of them, while using her own to play with her nipple.

Jen places her other hand on her pussy, using it to play with her clit. Unprompted, Jacob takes his other hand and smacks her ass.

After smacking it a second time, he grabs her ass, squeezing it harder than he is her tit.

She continues to work her hips, riding him as he thrusts up and down into her, hands all over her body.

Playing with her pussy, it takes Jen less than a minute to have her third orgasm.

It's a powerful one. Jen's mouth opens wide as if she's about to scream, but no sound comes out. Her body spasms uncontrollably as she's lost in pleasure.

Jacob has to drop his hands back to her hips, holding her in place so her spasms don't make her fall over. He thrusts his dick up into her harder as she cums, prolonging the orgasm.

"Having fun?" Jacob asks as her body starts to calm down.

She can only nod her head, lost for words. The third orgasm exhausted her, she collapses onto Jacob's chest.

He continues working his hips around in a circular motion, fucking her pussy slowly as she lies on top of him.

After a minute, she regains her strength to sit back up. She rides his cock for another minute, before leaning over. As she leans down to kiss him, Jen makes sure her tits rub against his chest.

Jacob loves the feeling of her boobs brushing over him and pressing into him, she loves feeling his muscles bulge against her skin. She's giving him quite the workout.

After a long deep kiss, Jen lifts her head and looks into Jacob's eyes. She loves watching him as he fucks her.

Jacob looks back into her eyes as he continues the slow methodical thrusts that are building towards another orgasm, for both of them.

"I love you," Jacob says, lost in her eyes.

Jen squeals in delight, squeezing her pussy around his cock.

"I love you too," she says as she leans down and sticks her tongue back down his throat.

They make out for what feels like an hour, lost in each other's embrace. Their bodies pushing up against each other, their hands learning each inch of the other person.

They're not grabbing anything specific on each other's bodies, just keeping their arms wrapped around each other. Both love feeling the other.

Jen's continuing to work her hips around Jacob's cock while he methodically thrusts into her. She can feel the next orgasm coming.

"I can feel another orgasm building," Jen says, sitting up on top of Jacob with her boobs bouncing in the air. "But you're not going to get me there by loving me."

"What do you mean?" Jacob asks.

"I need you to fuck me."

Jen lifts herself off Jacob's dick, letting it fall out and smack against his stomach.

"Fuck me from behind, and not gently," Jen says, turning around. "Treat me like your slut, make me cum. I'm yours."

Jen bends over so her ass is in Jacob's face and her face is buried in a pillow. Ass up, face down, just like the guys at school always want it.

Jacob gets up onto his knees, giving her ass a strong smack as he moves in behind her. It makes her entire body bounce forward.

Jen can feel the fire in her pussy again, desperately aching for his cock to come back.

Suddenly, she feels his hands grabbing her hips and he shoves all eight inches deep inside her in one fluid motion. She lets out a little scream, surprised he's all the way back inside her so quickly.

"Shut up, whore," Jacob says in response to the scream.

She loves his forcefulness, she knows her forth orgasm is close.

He starts thrusting hard and fast into her pussy. He continues to give her ass the occasional smack, making her scream or groan each time.

He takes the hand that isn't smacking her ass and uses it to push her face into the pillow. It's clear he's in charge of her body now. She's finding it difficult to breathe against the pillow, and she's loving it.

He keeps thrusting into her, harder and faster, if it's even possible. They both feel Jen's pussy start to spasm around Jacob's cock, as she moans into the pillow.

With his hand still pushing her head down, Jacob brings the other hand forward and wraps it around her throat.

Jen's never been chocked during sex before.

She loves it.

Feeling his hands control her head sends her flying over the edge.

Jacob keeps hammering away at her pussy as she screams into the pillow. It's the most powerful orgasm of Jen's life.

The pillow does its best to muffle her screams, but Jacob can still hear the reaction her body's having to him.

Jacob withdraws his hands from her neck. He grabs her hips and pounds away at her for a couple more thrusts as she comes down from her orgasm.

"Are you gonna cum in me, baby?" Jen asks as she starts to push her ass back to meet Jacob's thrusts.

"Not like this," says Jacob.

He keeps his grip on her hips, pulling her off the bed. He pulls his dick out of her pussy and starts walking down the hallway.

Jen follows him, unsure of what he's up to. Realizing she's still technically dressed, Jen unzips her skirt and lets it fall to the floor while she walks. She also lifts her top off, throwing it back towards the bed.

He stops in the bathroom, admiring himself in the mirror.

"If I'm gonna cum, I want to see your big tits bouncing in the mirror while I fuck you."

Jen complies, resting her elbows beside the sink and bending over in front of the mirror.

Jacob gives her ass one more smack before slowly pushing his cock inside her.

"You feel amazing," Jacob whispers, more to himself than her.

"Fuck me, baby," Jen moans, playing it up for Jacob's pleasure. "Cum deep inside me."

He starts thrusting into her hard and fast.

Jen loves watching his abs smack against her ass in the mirror. Jacob loves seeing her tits bouncing and face smiling in the mirror.

Using the mirror, Jacob stares into Jen's eyes as he feels his orgasm about to hit. Jen can see on his face that he's about to cum.

"I love you, Jacob. Now cum in me."

Jacob drops his head and his thrusts start to slow down. Jen can feel his sperm gushing inside of her.

She loves the feeling, loves feeling him.

Jacob pulls out after a minute, causing a rush of cum to spill down Jen's leg.

Neither bothers to clean any of their mess up. They stumble over to the bed, collapsing into it.

They cuddle in each other's arms. Both love feeling the other's skin against theirs.

They kiss a little bit and cuddle until they fall asleep, Jen as the little spoon pushing her ass against Jacob's dick as the big spoon. Neither can remember a time when they've felt so happy.

12