Late Night Work Visit Goes Awry

Story Info
Guy goes into work afterhours, drunk. Guards abuse him.
2.6k words
4.31
5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers

Late night work visit ends in forced cocksucking, Pt. 1

Note: This story contains elements of consensual non-consent, race play, face fucking, homosexuality, sissification, tattooing, piercing, creampie eating, male chastity and humiliation. If those topics do not interest you, please pick another story to read, there are tens of thousands of them on this site.

I was out drinking with some friends and just before closing time I decided to go in to work and make sure that my computer was shut down. I work at a defense contractor, and they can get pretty uptight if we don't follow procedures for security, one of which is to shut down our PCs, not just put them to sleep. I was too loaded to drive so I did a rideshare to the campus and instead of asking him to wait, I figured I'd just call another one to get home when I was finished.

I made it through the front doors of my building with no problem but when the bright fluorescent lights hit me in the eyeballs, I really felt I'd made a mistake, I was too drunk to be at work, another thing that was against the rules. I went to the elevator and swayed a bit as I waited. When it arrived, I was able to get in and push 3 with no problem. I can do this, I thought. I stumbled through the cubicles until I got to my desk and opened my PC and was immediately glad that I came in, I'd left it in sleep mode. Just as I started closing the programs, Carlos, one of the guards walked up to me. "Mikey! what the hell are you doing here at two in the morning?!" Trying hard not to sound drunk, I replied with "Just making sure my PC was off Carlos". "You ok Mikey? You sound buzzed" He got right up in my face and took a whiff of my breath and said, "I thought so, you're drunk and that's a big no-no". He quickly pulled my badge off my shirt and told me to follow him.

"Where are we going Carlos?" I asked, "To the maternity room, hurry up" he replied. I followed along to one of those rooms that they have for new mothers to nurse babies or pump breast milk. As soon as I walked in, he locked the door behind me. "Sit down Mikey" he commanded. I took a seat on the couch and looked up at him. "I have to call my supervisor and see what we are going to do about you being drunk in the office". "Wait" I stuttered, trying to think of something to say. I didn't want to be written up or worse, maybe terminated. "There's two ways this can go Mikey, one is my call my supervisor, the other is, well, you've heard the stories no doubt, I know all you college educated boys gossip like middle school girls". I gulped, I'd heard the stories, the guards were known to blackmail folks they caught doing something wrong. Blow jobs is what I'd heard about. I'd messed around with some guys in high school and even traded blow jobs with a guy in college, but the idea of blowing Carlos to get out of a jam was not very appealing. Don't get me wrong, he's handsome and built, you can tell he spends a lot of time at the company gym.

"What's it gonna be Mikey?" "Please don't call your supervisor Carlos". He walked up close to me, his crotch right at eye level and pushed my face into his crotch. "Good decision boy". He held me there so I could smell him, and it honestly smelled pretty good. He stepped away and took off his cop's belt with the gun, handcuffs etcetera and stuffed it into a locker. He walked back and started unbuttoning his pants and yanked his zipper down, showing me a big bulge in red underwear. He pulled my face into his crotch again and held me there, rubbing his bulge all over my face, side to side and up and down, his bulge starting to get bigger. "Get to it cocksucker" he commanded. I reached up and pulled the underwear down and his cock sprung up and hit me in the jaw. I opened my mouth and started to suck, taking some time with the head, lubing the shaft with my tongue, I leaned into and put about half into my mouth.

The head was bigger than the one I sucked in college, and this would be a challenge I thought as I pulled back again and tried to get the shaft as wet as I could. "You have experience with this Mikey, I can tell, now get to it". I went down on him again, as far as I could comfortably go, that head was just so large. I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing. I went a little further and started to pull back and went right down again, gagging just a little. His hand kept applying pressure, forcing me to go farther, and I did, but not into his pubes yet. Up I went and back down, trying to force more into my mouth, up and down, faster and faster. He grew impatient and crammed my head all the way into his crotch, forcing me all the way down. If I could have, I'd have gagged, but my mouth was full, and I felt a pounding. He had one hand behind my head forcing me down and was pounding that hand into my head with his other hand. He was hammering my head onto his cock. "God boi Mikey, you just needed a little help" He let me go and I pulled up and gasped for air, spittle running down my chin, his big wet cock swinging around in my face. He pulled a cell phone from his pocket and aimed the camera at me. Oh fuck, I thought, but it was too late. "You like this daddy dick boi?" "Yes Sir" I replied. He grabbed the back of my head with his other hand and pushed into me again, I sucked and sucked while he filmed and taunted me, jamming my throat with his cock.

He pulled out and stopped filming. He pressed some buttons and I soon learned he was calling Dan. "Dan, Carlos here in Building 4, gotta a live one, get to the maternity room on the 3rd floor." "Fuck" I thought to myself. Carlos had me strip and put all my clothes into one of the lockers. He laughed at my little chubbed up dick. "Enjoying this, I can see!" as he pointed and laughed at my penis. Dan let himself in and laughed. "I figure we'd get this guy sooner or later; I swear I can see it in their eyes!" He walked to the lockers and put his cop's belt in another locker. He wasted no time in exposing his cock and shoving it my face, I found myself grateful that, while his cock was also large, the head wasn't as large as Carlos'. Down I went to the base, burying my nose in his ginger pubes. "Fuck yeah cocksucker, get it!" I started throating him as best I could, figuring the sooner I get these guys off, the sooner I can be on my way.

Carlos told me to get on all fours on the couch, Dan moved around to the side and stuck it right back in my throat and started pumping. I felt something cold on my asshole and soon Carlos' fingers were invading me with some sort of lube, he worked at least two fingers in (maybe 3?) and then I felt that big damn bulbous head pushing against my asshole. "Hold him Dan" Carlos instructed. Then with his hands on my hips and his cock head against my hole he started to push. "MMMPPPHHHHH" I groaned on Dan's cock as Carlos invaded me. It hurt like hell and he didn't care. "Push like you're taking a shit boi and this will go easier" I tried, and it made it a little easier, or maybe just gave me something else to think about? It still hurt so bad, but then he pushed the head all the way in and I was like, thank fuck....... He pulled back a bit and then pushed in farther, making me grunt again on Dan's dick. Dan, I guess, tired of waiting, pulled out a little and then resumed face fucking me, as he did, Carlos jammed more of that dick into me. I thought I'd go insane, my whole body was tingling as these two slammed into me at both ends. Just a warm cocksleeve. My little hard dingus swinging around as they banged the crap out of me.

Despite everything, I was so turned on at this point I reached down to grab my dick and felt a hard smack on my ass. "No fucking way boi, you leave that thing alone." Carlos wasn't having it. The continued banging away at me, sometimes slamming into me at the same time, some times they'd fuck me into the other one, I was just a worthless piece of meat. Well, maybe not completely worthless, they were both hard as rocks and fucking me senseless. Carlos took one hand off my hips and I had the feeling he was filming again. He was, he handed the cell phone to Dan and told him to get some footage from his angle. Dan obliged, first by asking me to look into his eyes as he throat fucked me and then he panned around to show Carlos' tight abs coming into repeated contact with my bubble butt.

"Hold him down again Dan, I'm gonna nut." Dan held me down on his cock while Carlos went to town, drilling my ass faster and faster until one last big shove and I could fee that monster spraying my insides. I thought I might come from the feeling of his pulsing head and knowing he was breeding my ass, but I thought better of it, I focused on sucking Dan and licking his balls while Carlos continued to spasm. Dan felt close too, he pulled back out of my hungry cocksucking mouth and jerked that cock with one hand and started hosing down my face with spurt after spurt of cum, all over my face, in my eyes, in my hair. It was everywhere and he captured it all on video. He stuck it back in for me to clean, which I happily did. I felt Carlos wiping his dick on my ass and back.

When they were done, they both pulled their pants up and started to tidy up. "Is James still looking for another white boi?" Dan asked Carlos. "Probably, he goes through them fast enough" Carlos chuckled. "I'll call him". He took the phone from Dan and called James. "James, I'm in the 3rd floor maternity room in Building 4, are you looking for another white boi?" I couldn't hear what James said, but Carlos laughed again and said "Come on over and have a look, he might fit well in your collection". 'Collection' I thought... what the fuck?!

They grabbed their belts from the locker and told me to stay put and clean myself up, James would be over later. They left without another word. I got up and used the sink and paper towels to clean the cum off my face, hair, ass and legs. I wasn't hard anymore; the mighty cocks were gone and the fucking had gone a long way towards sobering me up. I thought, fuck James, whoever that is, I'm gonna get dressed and split. I thought about the videos they had, but it wasn't enough to keep me there to find out what James' 'collection' was..... I reached for the locker, but it was locked, and those fuckers had spun the dial, I had no idea what combo they had put it. I tried some simple ones, to no avail, and then James walked in the room.

"You ain't going nowhere white boi!" He boomed. "Sit on the floor with your back to the couch" he commanded. James was a huge black man, and I did what he said right away, my ass cold on the tile of the maternity room. He also took off his cop's belt and put in a locker, pulled off his shoes, socks, pants and underwear. I stared at his big swinging black cock. He caught me looking and said, "Not yet white boi" He pushed my head back on the cushion, turned around and sat that big black ass on my face. "Begin white boi" he commanded. I started licking his ass crack up and down and dating my tongue in his anus. He would lift slightly from time to time to allow me some air and access to his nut sack. I licked and sucked and stuck my tongue out and did my best to rim him, while his thick cock laid on my chin and chest. When he'd had enough, he turned again and lifted me onto the couch by the armpits and shoved that monster in my face, I opened wide and began to service him. He was almost as thick as the head of Carlos' cock, but there was no taper. It was that thick all the way to his pubes. I could tell he wasn't all the way hard, but he grabbed hold of it and my head and started to fuck my face. My jaw was sore from the two previous cocks, but I knew he wouldn't hear a complaint.

He jammed away at me, I was gagging again and didn't get anywhere near the full length in my mouth, he didn't seem to care. He had one hand on his cock and one on the top of my head, holding it in place as he assaulted my throat. Just when I thought he would come, he commanded that I get up on all fours and jammed that monster into my ass right up to the hilt. I was seeing stars, there was no relief from that thick shaft. He pumped and pumped me, gripping my hips the whole time. He was running that thing against my prostate, and I knew I'd come if he didn't stop, and he didn't. He took one hand and grabbed my hair, pulling it back, forcing me to arch my back, my little white dick exploded, cum dripping down my leg, onto to the couch. If he noticed, he didn't say anything, just kept on fucking me. I have no idea how long he kept thrusting, at one point he pulled one foot up and put it on the back of my head, forcing me into the cushion as he hammered away. And then he started to cum, great big pulses in my ruined guts. Spurt after spurt after spurt, he was still hard and pounding me as his cum started to leak down his cock and out of my ass. When he finally pulled out, I gasped with pleasure, pain and relief. He made me clean that cock before he tucked it away. All that cum from Carlos, all that he'd left, a salty gooey mess.

As he got his belt back on, he looked told me to open the counter under the sink and reach for the pipes underneath. When I complied, he reached under and expertly hand cuffed me to the p-trap. "I'll be back white boi, don't go anywhere" he cackled and shut the door behind him.

Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers