Latex Futa Nuns From Hell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cigarettes now too? You certainly have gone from obedient nun to avatar of sin in a hurry."

"I'm making up for lost time. And I no longer believe hedonism is a sin. Not sure I believe in sin at all, anymore."

"You know how bad those are for you, right?"

"They're just for after a romp. I'm not planning to develop a habit."

"Indeed, you seem intent on discarding all your habits."

Jessica laughed. It was a cheesy pun, but she enjoyed that kind of cheeky humor.

"You want to grab a burger or something?" Francis invited. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

"Hell yes! If I have to eat vegetable stew and hard rolls one more time, I'm gonna lose it!"

It was Francis' turn to chuckle, but then the room fell silent for a few moments.

"How long do you think we'll get away with this? Before they kick us both out, I mean."

Jessica took another drag and held it for a few seconds before exhaling a cloud of wispy smoke.

"I don't see why it ever needs to end."

"Really? And how is that going to work?"

"Don't you worry about a thing puta padre. I have a plan."

"I bet you do" Francis replied as he folded his arms over his latex clad chest. "You know, I used to think Helen was the most formidable woman I'd ever met, but those days are over. You are, by far, the most fearsome woman in our parish."

Jessica knocked the ash from her cigarette and leaned down from her chair, her face drawing closer to his. Her stare was cold and impassive.

"Is that what you think?"

Francis' hands dropped to his sides and he leaned back slightly.

"Y-yeah..."

She reached out and tapped his nose gently with a single gloved finger.

"Good."