Latex with Mom

Story Info
Son puts on a rubber suit to fuck his mother.
2.4k words
4.55
42.7k
75
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During Covid lockdown, I was home with my parents, since my university had gone to remote classes. We all had a lot of time on our hands, and like everyone else, we ended up binge watching some old TV series. Some we would watch together as a family, others my parents would watch while I was zooming classes or doing homework. I recommended several series to them that I had seen before, and they took me up on a few, and really enjoyed them.

One that I recommended to them around Halloween was American Horror Story. Each season is a totally different storyline with all new characters, but the first season was about a haunted house. And one particular situation on that season is when someone shows up in the bedroom in a latex sex suit, and the wife assumes it's her husband. Those scenes had really turned me on back when I saw them, so when I thought about the fact that my mother would be watching them, it made me wonder what she would think. If the whole rape fantasy would excite her. And the more I thought about that, the more I started fantasizing about me being in the suit, and her thinking it was my dad.

When they watched those episodes, I made it a point to hang around in the dining room where I could hear them. They tended to chat during shows, and talk about them after, so I was able to hear my mom exclaim, "Oh my God! I bet that's not her husband!"

Dad said, "Now there's an idea for Halloween!"

Mom joked, "You try it and I'll kill you!"

I hadn't really fantasized about my mom before. Maybe it was being stuck at home and not having any access to any other girls. Maybe it was just being older and starting to see her as a MILF. Regardless, I began to obsess over the idea of sex with my mother, of seeing her completely naked, of fucking her. I watched her more closely around the house. I masturbated every night to her. My porn selections turned entirely to mother/son. And in every story, there was always some triggering event that got the two of them over the barriers that they held in their heads. At this point, I was well over mine, but I had no reason to suspect she would ever want to fuck me.

I didn't want to risk a freak-out by letting her catch me masturbating or leaving my incest porn on the screen for her to find. Because I already knew what I wanted that triggering event to be. But I did start going around the house in less clothes when dad was out and finding excuses to step out of the bathroom in a towel. Just planting notions in her head.

Dad's work did require him to come into the office a couple of days a week, so it was common that Mom and I would be alone. And the golf course was open. Even that fall, we live in Florida, so he played most days. But he was home in the evenings, so my time with Mom was hit or miss.

Then they decided to drive up to Georgia and spend a week with my grandmother for Thanksgiving, and I used studying for finals as an excuse to stay home. It was my first time alone in months. I wasted no time ordering a latex suit from some place on the internet, with a planned delivery while they were out. Despite the shock of how much it cost, I was thrilled just to take this step in my plan. When it arrived, of course I tried it on. I am roughly my dad's size, though thinner in the waist, so I wrapped my belly with some bandages before trying on the black suit. It was a good thing I had plenty of time to practice. I learned that a little lotion was a great idea, and I learned that too much lotion was a mess.

The first night, I sat in the living room in the suit, with just my cock and balls hanging out, and my mouth unzipped. I watched porn on the big screen with the volume turned all the way up and I edged myself for most of the night before finally exploding while some actress on the TV was yelling, "Fuck me, son! Put a baby in me!"

I found a good hiding place in my closet for the suit and then I drove up to Georgia in time for Thanksgiving dinner. My eyes were glued to Mom the whole time. Nobody noticed, except that she caught me looking at her a couple of times and just smiled and said, "I am so glad you were able to come up."

Back at home, things settled into the routine. Though I started watching more TV and movies with Mom when Dad was out. I sat beside her on the couch and touched her more often. She welcomed the contact, but it didn't really lead anywhere. But it let me smell her. And maybe at some level she could smell my pheromones. Maybe something very primal was happening between us.

It was nearing Christmas when I got my chance. Dad had a four-day client meeting in Orlando. It was far enough away that he wouldn't be coming back every night but close enough that my mother might believe he would sneak back for some sexy surprise.

I waited until well after midnight on the second night. I was so excited as I put on the suit, I was afraid I would cream myself. If I hadn't been edging myself for weeks, I might have.

I slipped into her bedroom. She was asleep on her side. A nightlight was giving off enough light for me to see and be seen. I lifted the covers from her body. She was sleeping in one of Dad's big T-shirts. I stepped towards her. Was I really going to do this?

I placed my gloved hand over her mouth. Her eyes sprung open and all I saw was terror. I held my hand there and stroked her hair with my other hand, and then she made the connection. She thought I was Dad giving her the ultimate rape fantasy.

She was still frightened, but nodded her head, so I removed my hand. Her body was trembling with fear and excitement.

I began removing her shirt and she lifted her hips and raised her arms. Then I took off her panties as she raised her hips again for me, and she sat up, completely naked. I turned on the bedside lamp to see her more completely, and the shock of seeing the complete suit made her jump.

I just stood beside the bed, staring at her. She didn't know what to do with herself, but eventually, she simply spread her legs a little. I unzipped the crotch of the suit and pulled out my hard dick and balls and stepped to the edge of the bed. She took me in her mouth and began to suck.

I let her suck me for a long time. She was reaching down and rubbing herself, but I moved her hand out of the way and put two of my rubber fingers inside her. I took her breast in the other hand. Then I put my other fingers inside her and filled her pussy with my fist.

And that's when I realized how much I was missing by wearing the suit. I wanted my hand wet with her juice. I wanted to feel her soft flesh. This body-shaped condom was robbing me of the tactile sensations I craved, and I wanted more.

There was just one part of my body that was exposed, and it was still in her mouth. And that was almost perfect. I rotated my fist inside her while I pulled her nipple, and she began to cum. Her moans were humming on my cock, but I wasn't nearly ready to let go. I pulled out of her mouth so I could hear her as she came on my fist, "Oh, yeah! Oh I'm cumming! Holy shit. Ohhh." and on she went.

That wave passed, and I eased my hand out of her and spread her legs wide. I rolled her over on her elbows and knees, and still standing, I fucked her from behind. I pounded into her. I don't know how many times she came, but I wore her out. By the time I was ready to finish, her face was on the bed and her pussy was sloppy wet. Then I looked down at her tight little asshole and knew I might never get another chance.

I eased out of her and slid my dripping wet dick tip against her ass.

"OH my God, I've never..."

And I slid inside her, and a whole new wave of motions and sounds started. She grunted and swore, but between all the swear words I started hearing a soft "yes".

"Yes, yes, oh yes." and I stroked into her.

"Yes. Yes. Cum in my ass, please, please," she begged through tears and grunts.

And I did.

I pulled out of her and turned off the light. I left the room and shut the door.

The next morning, she slept in. I tried to act normal, got myself breakfast and messed around on the computer. Classes were over, so there wasn't much to do.

She got up mid-morning and I heard her taking a shower. When she got out, she came into my room in her bathrobe and apologized for sleeping in. I told her I slept like a log all night, so she wouldn't worry about me hearing all the sex. But when she left the room, all I could think of was her legs.

We watched a movie together. I picked something a little sexy just to see if she would react when the racy scenes came on, but she played it cool. She had changed into sweatpants and a T-shirt, and she wasn't wearing a bra. I kept touching her, casually, and she didn't react. But I was going crazy inside.

Dinner was as usual. I excused myself for bed early, thinking I would go watch some porn, but I kept looking at my closet. Would it be believable to come back in her room again? I knew it was too big a risk to take. But by midnight, I didn't care.

I put on the suit and felt like some other person. Powerful. I didn't even care what my mother would believe. I just knew I was going to fuck her.

As I approached her room, I saw light around the door. I opened it and saw her sitting up naked in the bed, the bedside light on, and beside her on the bed were three neckties, laid out at their full length. When she saw me, she smiled. She reached over and took one tie in each of her hands and held them open for me, stretching out her arms. I granted her wish and tied her hands to the bedposts. She was shivering as I tied the third tie around her eyes.

"Now I can't see you," she said.

I understood. She wanted to maintain the illusion of being ravaged by a stranger but wanted to feel flesh on flesh. So did I.

I took off my gloves, and the mask. The zipper over the mouth would not have allowed me to take her nipples into my lips and suck so deeply on them. My fingers found their way inside her to discover she was already dripping wet. I sucked her nipples and fucked her pussy with my hand, and she came again, gently but with her little moans and pleading. Yes, yes, and yes.

I took my dripping hand out of her pussy and put my fingers in her mouth. She sucked them for me, each one individually, like tiny little blowjobs, until I removed them and kissed her deeply. I drove my tongue in her mouth and tasted her pussy. Then I knew I needed to taste it firsthand. I licked her juices from her pussy lips, and she pressed her clit against my face, grinding, trying to get off again.

I didn't wait any longer. I pulled the pants off and got between her legs. I put her calves on my shoulders and fucked her. Her legs were nearly together around my dick, and when she began to cum again, she straightened them, and they shook and twitched and convulsed. No amount of edging practice would have kept me from coming then. I poured my cum into her pussy. When she felt the warm jet shoot inside her, she said, "Oh, baby, yeah, cum inside me, breed me! Give me your baby!"

I shot even bigger with her encouragement. I stayed in her until I started to go flaccid, then slipped out, and I spread her legs to see the cum oozing out of her. I propped a pillow under her hips to keep the cum in, and her hips squirmed in delight.

"Let me suck you clean," she said.

And I did. But she sucked me hard again. And so, I stayed until I came in her mouth. Then I gathered up all the latex, turned off the light, and untied one of her hands. And I left the room.

As I lay awake in bed the next morning, I knew Dad was coming home that evening, so I might never have another night like the last two I had. And despite deceiving my mother, I regretted nothing.

I heard her up and about, so I got a shower and came out into the kitchen. She was wearing sweats and a T-shirt again. I was getting a hard-on as she made breakfast.

After breakfast, I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie, and she said no, that she didn't get much sleep last night, so she was going to take a nap. I was disappointed, but I understood.

As she got up to head to her bedroom, she reached down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Then she pressed her lips to my ear and said, "Go put on the suit."