Latina Granny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The telephone conversation with Trent is what decided things for me. I had intended to wait until each one of my young charges had completed their duties as Commando Watch once before advancing to the next level. I guess you might call it training but I preferred to think of all that I was doing as higher education. After all, each of these six young men's awareness and level of prowess would be elevated. They would be learning the loftier, finer points of not only the proper way to treat a lady but the many different ways to appreciate the female in all her sensual glory. It was an education I hoped would last them a lifetime and stand them in good stead with the women in their lives.

I would begin this evening, I decided. The next level included fingers on my pussy, my hands wrapped around some very stiff young dick and if all went well, there would be bells ringing, my fingers would be sticky with cum and - aside from the gasps and moans of my young charges - the only language spoken would be a smattering of foul Spanish. I only hoped none of them spoke fluent Spanish as Monty did. It might be embarrassing for me, given my responsibilities as their Housemother.

I made this decision and then realized Phil-Bill would be putting my panties back on tonight. If this morning was any sign of what was to come, I had my work cut out for me. This morning they had worked in unison and performed their tasks so rapidly and so smoothly that I feared I might begin to cum before I ever got the cocks out of their pants. It had felt so lovely to have a hand at my belly and a hand at my ass softly slipping my thong loose. Their touch was ever so soft, their hands were gentle and they moved with so much purpose that I doubted I would need to offer much guidance.

"Alright, gentlemen," I began when we were seated on the side of my bed that evenig with Phil on one side, Bill on the other and my skirt pushed up to my waist, "Let's see if we can add a little something to your responsibilities tonight. You don't mind, do you?"

A quick glance at them both told me they didn't mind. Both were staring at my landing strip. I was sure they wanted to see more so I slowly lifted one leg and then the other and draped them over theirs. They smiled at this.

"Better?" I asked.

They continued to smile so I decided to continue with tonight's lesson by settling a hand in each of their laps. Still no objections. I pulled simultaneously at their zippers, then began to fish around inside their pants for something to hold onto. Their cocks were not remarkably big but I suddenly had a vision of both their cocks in my pussy at once, stroking away with abandon and wondered if that was even possible. I'd never thought of having two cocks in me at once. I reminded myself of my plan, shuddered slightly and shook off that possibility.

"How about a little help here?" I asked, motioning to their laps.

I withdrew my hands for an instant and they both shrugged their pants down off their hips. When their hands were free again I plucked up each of the hands nearest me and guided them to my belly.

"Why don't you get acquainted. Take a nice slow tour down there and see if you find anything interesting," I purred out slowly as I drew their fingertips over the lips of my pussy until they came together atop my clit. "M-m-m! I hummed slowly as I rolled my hips forward to give them even more access.

It was a little strange feeling so many fingers "strummin' on my old banjo" but I wasn't complaining. Like everything else they did, the Spirelli brothers performed in perfect concert. I felt like I was a musical instrument being taken up in their hands for a symphony. They were certainly hitting some high notes with me and I could feel a very primal, very satisfying chord beginning to resonate throughout my body.

Their young cocks filled my hands and I began to stroke them slowly. I had forgotten to have my little bottle of oil handy and cursed the fact. Like any good machine, cocks were so much more manageable and hummed along so much more smoothly when they were well oiled. I decided to make the best of things anyway. I seemed to be having awfully good luck lately. This was the second time in just a couple of weeks that I'd had the good fortune to hold a lovely young man's hard wood in each hand. Oiled up or dry, giving slow, tormenting strokes to two cocks made me smile.

"M-m-m-a-a-h!" they purred in harmony.

A moment later this devious pair of hooligans traded the hands they were using to torment my purring little pussy. They were much faster with their hands than I could ever have imagined. Before I could say, "Stop that, you two!" my dress was unzipped in back, pulled down off my shoulders and, in the next breath, my bra was abruptly undone. It snapped forward, freeing my breasts - but not for long. Both nipples were being twisted and pummeled even before the elastic in my bra had finished snapping back into shape. I suddenly felt like one of those poor sheep I'd seen in videos as they were being sheared. If my boobs hadn't been getting so much warm attention, I would have felt downright helpless in my current topless condition.

"You need to be more considerate!" I said. My voice was a low grunt and came out of my throat with great labor. They were doing all the right things to distract me.

"Should we-" one of them began.

"Stop?" the other finished.

My hands froze in mid-stroke at the tips of their cocks and I glanced first to one and then the other of the twins.

"Oh, please-" one of them begged.

"-Don't stop!" the other one begged.

They weren't speaking in unison anymore! This was a first. Apparently, getting their bones rattled caused them to finish one another's sentences instead of speaking in one voice. Just before resuming my slow downstroke on their young cocks, I wondered if they would both cum at the same time or if they would cum one right after the other. In any case, I braced myself because it wouldn't be long now - for any of us.

My pussy was a helpless, twittering little bowl of jelly. Their fingers - by now I couldn't tell exactly how many, but there were several - were giving me goosebumps and hotflashes all at once. Having their hands cupping and rolling my boobs was a marvelous comfort to me, even if they did make my nipples sting as they twisted them and kept them hard.

Just as I grunted and called the pair of them a particularly unsavory name having to do with the filthy animal that fathered them both, it occurred to me that I was being finger-fucked in stereo! Even as I groaned out and cursed them, their parents and pretty much the rest of the universe in Spanish I wondered how this pair would perform in an all-out, no-holds-barred fuckfest. The thought of it sent me over the edge and I began to squirm and curse them both even more loudly as my orgasm sent me spinning out of control.

At some point in this tussle I think they each had not only all four of their fingers buried in my 'whatsit' but their thumbs were simultaneously tormenting my clit from both sides. I am proud to say that even as these young hooligans took the vilest of liberties with my nether region and tits and seemed to delight in driving me well beyond distraction, I never missed a single wicked stroke upon their lovely young cocks.

They had the advantage of two-against-one odds and they used that to ring my bell in splendid fashion. If they hadn't been toiling so hard over my boobs I would probably slumped forward. As it was, they were able to keep me upright and stroking away at their stiff young peckers even as I cursed these two gamberros and squirmed against their fingers. This was my first orgasm in a week and holy moley, was I ready!

"Cielo!" I screeched as they prodded me and tormented me right off the highboard and into the deep end of the pool.

Flip and Flop - or whatever their names were (I was too distracted to remember) - would not let up and I continued to gasp and squeal as my orgasms rolled on and on. I would not relent in my cockstroking, either. Soon I could tell they were both reaching the same precipice they had already pushed me over. I was determined to return tit for tat.

"Oh -!" One gasped. He sounded frantic.

"- Febe!" the other one gasped. He sounded just as frantic.

Forgive me if I interrupt here and draw a devilish amount of pleasure from hearing the Spirelli brothers finishing one another's sentences instead of speaking in unison. It was the first time I had known them to speak in anything but stereo. I sort of took pride in knowing I was responsible.

On to the important stuff - like the sturdy young timbers in my two hands: My hands rose and fell slowly, steadily in their laps. I had already decided not to bring them to a climax by increasing my tempo. That would have been too easy. I had a plan.

"Are you two going to make a mess all over my hands and all over yourselves?" I asked slowly, taunting them with my question.

"You are both up to no good here, I can tell!" I added in my best pouting, little-girl voice.

"You're going to shoot your hot cum al-l-l over. Aren't you? You'll probably splatter it all over my hands and your cocks. Won't you?" I asked. They were very close to the edge and begging for release by now. I could almost smell their need.

"How am I ever going to clean up the mess you make?" I asked. I let that question linger in their young, lust-drenched minds as I applied a couple of additional leisurely strokes to their oh-so hot joysticks.

"I guess I'll just have to mop up the big, sloppy mess you make with my own panties!" I pouted.

The cock in my left hand exploded like a geyser and the Spirelli hooligan attached to that erection shuddered and cried out, "Oh, Febe! I'm cumming!"

My plan was working. It brought a big, almost evil grin to my face to think Phil-Bill would not be cumming in one giant, two-headed explosion and that it was little ol' me who was to blame.

I turned to the Spirelli hooligan on my right, my hands still pulling slowly, patiently at both their excited young peckers and asked in my best little-girl voice, "Don't you want me to mop up your filthy, filthy cum with my panties?"

Now the cock in my right hand exploded like a geyser and the Spirelli hooligan to my right shuddered and cried out, "Oh, Febe! Yes-s-s!"

I felt positively coltish as I milked the last of the seed from their cocks and watched as it dribbled down over my clenched little fists and onto their bellies and their balls. Even grandmas see things in a better light after they have had a delightful orgasm or two and had an opportunity to enjoy making a young man cum firsthand - and with a secondhand too!

I found my panties on the carpet in front of us, right where the twins had simultaneously dropped them. I knelt, plucked them up and studied them for a moment before observing, "I don't know if these are big enough to mop up this mess, boys."

I did my best to clean them up. I carefully wrapped each of their dicks in the silky lace of my thong and did my best to soak up the mess. In the end, my underpants became a soggy little ball that oozed their seed into my cupped hand. I had to hold both hands under them all the way to the bathroom sink. I would need to hand-wash them right away if they were to be saved.

After rinsing my hands I returned to find Phil-Bill with their pants back in place and big, happy grins on their faces. "Thanks, Febe!" they told me - once again in their customary united voice.

"The next time you two serve as Command Watch I'll remember to wear more absorbent panties," I told them just before wishing them a good night and shooing them out of my room.

All of my time as Housemother was not spent with a young man's fingers tormenting my clit or with an erection gliding through my well-oiled fist. I didn't make it a practice to taunt my young charges with suggestive behavior or excessive nudity either. It did however, lift my spirits to know there were good-looking, bright young men watching me, appreciating my looks, my every move as I cooked, cleaned, read the mail or contacted their instructors, but quite frankly, in those first couple of weeks I was busier than a one-eyed cat watching six rat holes. This whole job was turning out to be such a lovely, demanding - and yes, rewarding challenge!

I was however, a real hard-ass with all six young men. I limited who and how many visitors they had. I couldn't make them go to bed or keep what a grandma thinks of as 'normal' hours but I could make sure they were in at a reasonable hour and putting in enough hours studying to earn good grades. I also did my best to make the house a place they wanted to spend many of their hours in. I did that by fixing meals they would enjoy, keeping the place clean and, most importantly, by dressing attractively. I quickly learned you can never underestimate the charm a pair of nicely tanned legs in heels or the attraction a gently swaying pair of breasts could hold for healthy young men. I happily provided plenty of that and, shameless as this may sound, I happily encouraged them to look, to compliment me and to tell what they liked about the way I dressed. I learned a few things that I put to good use in all this.

For their part, the house residents remained true to their word and provided some very lovely clothing for me to wear. The first few mornings I discovered bundles containing fairly conservative dresses. I say fairly conservative because most of the new wardrobe they provided was the sort of thing Lucy would wear on a first date. I was receiving dresses that were hemmed two or three inches above the knee, not cut to reveal too much bosom and just snug enough to remind them I had a lovely figure. Some of these dresses and outfits, I discovered, really excited them when I ran the vacuum or climbed the stairs. I didn't mind in the least. I was enjoying the newly discovered attraction and sensuality I held for young men. If they wanted to gawk in appreciation, I was happy as hell to oblige them.

I didn't let any of this gawking get in the way of their studies or my responsibilities. I demanded and got the email addresses, phone numbers and office hours for every one of their instructors. In addition I extorted signed permission slips from them that enabled me to contact their instructors whenever it became necessary. I kept close tabs on them in the first couple of weeks and made sure they knew it. Peter surprised me. I expected him to be one of my greater challenges but the lesson he learned during my job interview apparently put "the fear of Febe" in him. That became a running joke among them. Peter studied hard, began to dress much better and even shaved now without being told. He cleaned up nice and I decided his efforts deserved some sort of reward. I wasn't in a real hurry to reward him yet, though. I had a plan.

My greatest challenge in the first week turned out to be Garth. He was so quiet. There were times during the week when I was sure he avoided me and I know for a fact that he finagled his way to the end of the list to be Commando Watch. I didn't think he was gay, but something was bothering him and tomorrow was his turn as Commando Watch.

"Good morning, Garth!" I greeted him, "I'm sure you know what morning this is."

"I do - but are you sure you want me to have this - this responsibility?" he asked. He sounded hesitant just as I expected.

"Most definitely! You don't want to let you brothers down, do you?" I countered.

"Alright," he intoned slowly. He made it sound almost like a threat - or a warning.

Garth showed himself to be adroit with his fingers. As I gave him instructions, he followed them quickly but his fingers played skillfully with my panties, prying them out of my little crease at the front and then the back without any trouble. He showed no hesitance in caressing my belly or my bottom and I think I even detected a trace of a smile as he gazed at my belly. I was certain he was enjoying his work.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked when he was holding my thong in one hand and smoothing my dress down in back with the other. I hadn't asked him to stroke my legs or requested his opinion as to whether I needed to have them shaved for fear of going to far.

"You have a lovely, um -" he began.

"Do you like my pussy?" I asked when he struggled for the proper word. "We could call it a vagina but that's not what we're talking about is it, Garth?"

He looked up at me with a little smile upon his lips and said, "No. We're talking about your pussy. And it's beautiful. Lovely. I admire it."

"Thank you," I replied warmly.

Garth would be the second house member (if you count Phil-Bill as one person) to have the responsibility for the upkeep of my needy little pussy. Today was also the appointed day for Trent's first visit. I was both thankful and anxious regarding this visit. On the one hand, I just knew he was going to take dreadful liberties with me and that he would leave me a frightful mess. But on the other hand, I suspected my time with Garth this coming evening would demand all the self-control and patience I could muster. Having my bell rung several times by Trent might just leave me clear-headed enough and satisfied enough to make my dealings with Garth more fruitful.

It turns out I underestimated Trent's powers on the one hand - again.

"Same time next week?" he asked me about an hour-and-a-half after his arrival.

I could only nod feebly. I was a mess and Trent was responsible - again. My long, dark hair was hanging down hiding my eyes from him and I was still struggling to catch my breath. His lovely cock had begun to wither by now and great gobs of his seed were now gurgling out of me onto his belly. This was our second 'run-in' and this time he had put me in the saddle and made me perform like a cowgirl at some bawdy rodeo. Apparently the prize was a quart of jizz from the bucking bronco beneath me.

Kryptonite. That's what Trent was to me. All it took was a kiss, a soft stroke to the back of my neck, a big, warm hand brought to rest in the small of my back and I folded to any demand he made of me. Upon his arrival less than two hours ago, I had taken his hand and led him straight to my room, giddy to have him visit. I had happily stripped for him just as he asked. I had wanted to practice my oral skills with his big, lovely cock but he had other ideas. He played the missionary for the longest time while I lay beneath him pretending to be a native. Golly, but the natives had it good! I gained a new appreciation for missionaries as I lay beneath Trent. It made me want to run naked through the jungle. He already had me screaming out like a savage.

He and I dressed at last and I walked him to the door. Our goodbye kiss lasted a long, long time and before I was able to pry myself out of his big arms, my dress had been unzipped, my bare bottom had been hoisted up in his hands and I had been forced to wrap my legs around his waist to keep myself from falling. We kissed until we were both breathless. Trent had definitely not forgotten how to kiss. I think he would have taken me a third time, right there at the front door where any of his frat brothers could have seen us if I hadn't managed to break our kiss finally and push myself out of his arms. My dress practically fell off of me as I escaped.

"Say, you sure are getting a nice tan, Febe. And I love those tan lines!" Trent said as he watched me struggling to pull my dress back on.

If I stuck to my plan, I thought to myself, Trent wouldn't have any tan lines to see in a couple of weeks.

"See you next week," was all he said as he smiled like a sly fox reassuring one of the chickens and then he let himself out.