Laundry Day

Story Info
Laundry Day always means butt fucking.
1.6k words
3.6
25.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You groaned and shifted on your thin mattress, as thin beams of sunlight shone through the broken shutters of the single window of your wood, metal and mud hut. You didn't want to wake up yet, as you had stayed up late the night before helping the ranchers heard the sheep back into their pen. One of the children thought it would be fun to leave the gate open and spook them, so you and the rest of the adults had spent the following hours collecting them.

Grumbling, you rolled over and pulled the patchwork blanket over your head, trying to block out the sunlight and the sounds that came with the rising of the sun. The sound of the farmers gathering their makeshift tools and heading towards the fields, of water collectors gathering up their empty drums and rolling carts before heading toward the river...

Eyes popping open, you sit up and looked towards the crudely made wooden planks with numbers scratched onto them. Grinning as your eyes fell onto the now faint number, you tossed back the blanket and quickly gathered up all your clothes, which were in the slightly cracked and broken laundry basket, waiting to be washed.

While you had lost track of what month it was, you and the others in your ramshackle village had agreed that every 7th day would be laundry day, when everyone would go to the washing section of the river and scrub away the dirt and bugs from their clothes.

It also meant that everyone was to be naked while doing so.

As you picked up the full basket and walked outside, you took a deep breath and looked around, watching as other villagers also walked by while hauling their load towards the river. Boobs and cocks swung free, the sun kissing the normally hidden skin with its warmth. Asses, some fat while others thin, were everywhere. You yourself were a bit on the plump side, but working in your assigned job and the still limited food supply were slowly making the natural plumpness of your body slowly vanish.

No one could really remember how The Event started, but everyone that survived knew that they would have to work together if they stood any chance of survival. It was just dumb luck that you and the others had happened upon the still flowing river and lush land. That is was luck that a rancher had survived with sheep and chickens.

Shaking your head, you hefted the basket up higher as you strode towards the river, the washing section nearly full already. Quickly spotting an opening, you picked up the pace, your cock bouncing against your thighs as you spotted couples already in mid-fuck, one of the more common events that happened on laundry day.

While the children that survived The Event were allowed, clearly, babies were forbidden until the food supply was well stocked, and there was enough wool to make more clothing. The last thing anyone wanted was to be without warmth when the cold season hit.

So, most couples, when feeling the urge to fuck, did so up the ass. Females and males moaned and panted as their partners or complete strangers pounded into them. You could feel your cock quickly stirring as you walked past several frantically moving males, your own hole twitch as you wondered if today a stranger would pick you to blow their own load in. You could also see several holes that were leaking sticky white cum, the ground soaking with the shared fluids. A small handful of villagers had toys plugging their holes. They were the lucky ones that had saved some of their old sex toys from the Before Times, thus keeping the welcomed creampie deep in their guts.

Kneeling down in the empty spot, you up ended the basket and dumped all your clothes into a pile on one side, putting the basket on the other and got to work scrubbing away in the river. You could feel the sun warming your back and pale ass, reminding you that you were alive and well and had a place to call your own. As you held up the shirt in your hands to inspect, the villager to your left suddenly moaned, startling you. Glancing over, you saw the slim female being roughly fucked good and hard by her own brother, his cock slick with corn oil as he pounded into her ass. Licking your lips as your cock stirred again, growing ever harder while your hole twitched, you went back to scrubbing the shirt.

Suddenly, you felt a shadow fall over your back right before the rough hands gripped your hips and lifted your ass a bit higher.

Gripping your waterlogged shirt tightly, you braced your hands on the riverbank and couldn't help but shudder as the stranger hotdogged your ass, the slickness of their own oiled cock coating your hungry hole. Sending a silent thank you to the villager who had found a way to turn the abundance of corn into oil, you relaxed your ass as the stranger lined up and gently started pushing against you, a moan slipping out from between your plump lips as the thick cock head easily pushed into your warm and willing body.

Gritting your teeth as the larger than average cock slowly moved deeper into your body, your own cock quickly became rock hard as your ass burned while stretched far beyond what it was used to. Whining and lifting your ass higher, the rough hands gripped your hips and kept you still. They were going slow, clearly aware of the size of their cock and the damage it could do to your ass if they started pounding right away.

After what seemed like forever, you felt their large, heavy balls rest against your own. Breathing hard as they held still for a moment, you moaned loudly as they just as slowly pulled out several inches before gently pushing back in, giving you a chance to adjust to their girth. You wanted to reach down and stroke your now leaking dick, but you felt like the moment you moved one hand, you would fall into the river and ruin the experience.

Finally, the stranger thrust forward hard, making you yelp and moan as they squished your prostate for a brief moment, making you buck your hips for more of the pleasure that was now flooding your body.

They refused to budge though, continuing to slowly pull out before thrusting in hard at least a dozen more times before really picking up the pace. In no time at all, they were pounding your hole, making you pant and squirm as your dick leaked and your balls were slapped by his much larger ones.

Your moans of pleasure and need soon mixed with the other villagers being fucked. Try as you might, you couldn't squirm out of the rough grip you were held in, even though you desperately wanted to rock back against them. Blinking in surprise as one rough hand let go of your hips, you arched your back and let out a yelp of surprise and pain as your right ass cheek was spanked hard. You could feel the pale skin quickly turning red as they spanked you again, making you moan this time for more, before gently rubbing it, never once pausing in their thrusts. They quickly gripped you again then spanked your left cheek several times, going back and forth and making your ass burn.

Seizing your chance, you quickly thrust back against them, meeting them as they continued to fuck your ass with increasing speed. You could feel their thick cock twitching inside of you, their pace quickly becoming more jerky as they started to grunt, a sure sign that they were close to cumming, close to filling you with their thick load and giving you the creampie you desperately wanted. You could feel your own orgasm quickly building up and, as their pubic hair brushed against your still tender cheeks, and their cock pounding over and over against your prostate.

You couldn't take it anymore. With one more scream, this time of pure pleasure, you felt your balls tighten and your load quickly exploding from your leaky cock head, your body wracked with shakes as your seed splattered onto the ground below you.

As you cummed, your ass tightened up and the stranger inside you let out a deep groan, thrusting deep before he too started to cum. You could feel his thick cream quickly flooding your insides, making your buck your hips to try and get every last drop from his balls.

After what seemed like hours, but was really only seconds, your orgasm stopped, leaving you a panting, twitching mess on the ground as the stranger continued to pump you full. You've never felt so sated in your life. Your guts felt full to bursting as his cock continued to pump you full.

Sadly, it wasn't long before the stranger stopped cumming. Ever so gently, he withdrew his slowly softening cock from your throbbing ass, gently rubbing your back as he pulled free with a wet pop and stepped away. You could feel his cream leaking from your hole, down to your balls and to your cock, his seed mixing with your own in the puddle on the ground.

Giving yourself several minutes to catch your breath...and giving other villagers a glorious view of your well fucked ass...you gingerly pushed yourself back into a sitting position and blinked away the stars that had formed in your vision, a stated look gracing your face before you slowly began washing your clothes again.

You hoped he would visit you again next Laundry Day...