Laundry Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like my tramp stamp?" she asked, giggling. "Just the result of a drunken adventure. Maybe we can get you one too! "

Priya had stripped to her bra and panties, but was having trouble with the bra - or was pretending to. I couldn't be sure.She came and sat down next to me.

"Hey, Samantha, you mind helping me with this bra?" she asked. She moved in close until her skin was touching mine.I felt like my chastity device was about to break. If she'd let me out of the cage, I was sure I'd cum in less than ten seconds.

"Yes," I said meekly. My fingers trembled while removing her bra. With her bra off, she turned to face me, and I got a look at her breasts for the first time. She knew I was looking at her, but didn't say a word beyond giggling. She stood up and took Stephanie 's hand.

"So, here we are," Stephanie said. "Two girls naked. Well, almost anyway. No idea why Priya's still in panties though. You must be bursting out of your cage. Want us to remove it?".

I nodded.

"No, not yet," Priya insisted. "We haven't even worn anything yet! Samantha, you choose what we should wear!"

She pointed to the pile of underwear. I stood up and handed her a red bra and thong. I handed Stephanie a blue bra with matching panties.

"Ooh, nice choice," said Priya. "I think there's a garter belt with the red piece as well. Do you think I should wear it too Samantha?"

"Um. Not without stockings?" I said in my feminine voice.

Priya smiled at me. "It's almost like you were born to be a girl," she said, winking.

After they put on their lingerie, they stood by the mirror and pouted. Stephanie looked at me. "Stop looking at us you bitch and join us!" she said.

I walked over to where they were and they enveloped me in a hug. I felt their smooth skin on mine and it only made my cock twitch more.

"Oh, let's get some full body shots of us in these sexy undies!" Priya exclaimed.

"Um. Pictures?" I asked, starting to panic again.

"Oh, shut it, Samantha," Priya said. "We look so good! This is for our eyes only!"

She put her phone on timer mode and laid it on her shelf.. Priya and Stephanie stood on either side of me with their hands on my waist. I tried to smile,but the pain and the sexual frustration was making it very difficult.

"Oh let's get a topless one!" Stephanie said as she took off her bra.

Priya removed her bra as well. They both looked at me as I removed mine. They covered their nipples with their hands, and I did the same. After the photo, just seeing their breasts made me wince in pain. I decided to take my shot.

"Priya. Please can I be released?" I asked earnestly.

"Okay," she said. "Sit down first."

I sat down so fast my butt hurt. Priya got down on her knees and took out the key to the chastity cage. Seeing her on her knees and topless had me leaking pre cum.

"Ooh she's getting wet!" said Stephanie, giggling.

Just as Priya was about to remove the lock she stopped and looked at me. "Actually, on second thought, I'd like to keep it on... unless..."

I was getting desperate, and they could see it as well. Stephanie got down on her knees to tempt me even more "Unless what Priya?" she asked as she used her fingers to tease my balls."Unless Samantha here agrees to the full slut experience," replied Priya with a wink. "You know what I mean."

"Oh, wow," Stephanie said, forgetting about my balls and standing up again. "You mean...? Um, do you think she can handle it?" Stephanie said as she got up from her knees.

"Well, let's ask her!" Priya said. She stood up too, and they both looked down at me. "What do you think, Samantha? Can you handle the full slut treatment?"

I quickly assessed the situation. I was in my neighbors' apartment - two gorgeous women, to be exact - who were both standing over me, nearly naked. I was wearing panties, and my manhood was locked up in a chastity cage. I knew I would do anything they asked at that point to have an orgasm, even if I had to give it to myself.

"Yes," I said. "Please. I agree."

"No, no," Priya said. "You have to use full sentences. Say, 'Yes, Priya and Stephanie. I agree to be your slut tonight.'"

"Yes, Priya and Stephanie," I repeated. "I agree to be your slut tonight."

They both giggled, and I sense them getting very excited. "Okay," Priya said. "You're going to do as we say, and we will unlock you. This will be a night to remember, Samantha!"

She ran into her bedroom, calling out to me over her shoulder. "You stay here and wait for us," she said.

"Also, here," Stephanie said as she put her panties on my head, partially blinding me. "That's your blindfold. Don't take those off until we say so!" I heard her run off to, most likely to her own bedroom.

I waited on the couch for what felt like an eternity. Eventually, though, I heard them coming back. It wasn't the sound of footsteps that tipped me off, but the sound of them giggling.

"Okay," Stephanie said. "You can take your panties off - the ones on your head I mean."

I rushed to remove my makeshift blindfold only to be greeted by the girls mostly naked, but wearing what appeared to be strap-on dildos. Both seemed to be somewhere between six and eight inches, and comparable in thickness, both easily outranking my own feeble equipment. Stephanie 's was flesh-colored, whereas Priya's was neon pink. I looked up, flabbergasted, unable to believe what they wanted to do. I hoped against hope they were just trying to scare me.

"So, here's how it's gonna be," Priya said. "You're our little sissy slut tonight to use and abuse, and if you do everything we say, you'll not only be unlocked, but you will have sex with us both. Are we clear?"

I nodded and said, "Yes. I'm ready to be your slut tonight," taking a cue from my previous response.

"Yay!" Stephanie said. "Okay, now stand up and let's take a good look at that slutty body of yours."

I got up from the sofa. Priya and Stephanie stalked all around me. When they finally stopped, Priya was behind me and Stephanie was in front. They moved closer until our skin was almost touching. I could feel their dildos on my body. Then they slightly changed their positions so the dildos were on either side of me, each jutting out perpendicular to my waist.

"Why don't you give our thick cocks a good stroke while we try to get your sissy body wet and ready for us," Priya said as she moved her hand to my pantied ass and gave it a good squeeze. Stephanie, meanwhile, moved to my chest and started kissing me and licking my nipples. I started to moan softly; they were really getting me going. My cock felt like it was going to break out of its little cage at any moment.

Stephanie continued to play with my nipples while Priya positioned herself behind me and started rubbing her dildo against my ass. If I'd felt feminine before, this was that feeling peaking, with both treating me like a woman, ready to be fucked.

I couldn't take it anymore and started to beg. "Please. Please, can I be unlocked?"

Stephanie stopped playing with my chest and moved away from me. "That depends," she said. "Will you get on your knees and suck our cocks in exchange?" She placed her hands on her hips expectantly.

I nodded, unable to say anything, as the lust was getting to my brain. I crawled towards her and started licking the tip of her dildo.

The dildo looked quite realistic, with a head and veins. It didn't taste of anything in particular, and I was somewhat surprised that the silicone wasn't all that soft.

From behind me, I heard clicking noises; it sounded like Priya was snapping pictures. I was about to protest when I felt Stephanie 's hand push my head to take more of her cock. "What are you doing just licking the tip, bitch? Take the whole thing. Would you tolerate it if a slut just licked your tip? Although it's not much of a difference in your case."

She laughed, and all I could do in protest to the photos was gag.

"Aww," said Priya. "Don't worry, Samantha. These are for us only. It's not every day a sissy slut is born. Say, Stephanie, do you think she can handle two cocks at once?" She walked in front of me, joining Stephanie.

"Let's find out!" Stephanie said as she pulled her dildo out of my mouth and started to slap my cheeks with it. Once Priya's dildo was within reach I started stroking both using both of my hands. This amused the two of them as they giggled and laughed.

"Didn't know this was all it took to unleash her slutty side!" Stephanie said. "You're a good, cock-hungry slut aren't you Samantha?"

I whimpered in agreement with what felt like cock lust. The situation was so humiliating yet so erotic. It felt a little empowering too, being on the receiving end of their "cocks," knowing I was in charge of their pleasure. I guess I didn't 'know' it, since they weren't real cocks, but that's how I felt.

I started to suck on Priya's while stroking Stephanie 's, and eventually started to build a rhythm. There was an innate sluttiness inside of me that had been yearning to come out, that had finally been released. I couldn't stop sucking and stroking the dildos as if they were real cocks.

At some point I started to feel lightheaded from all the sucking, stroking and even choking on the dildos. That didn't go unnoticed by Priya, who said, "That's enough for now. Do you want to be unlocked?" She gave me her hand as I got up.

"Yes please," I muttered as I wiped the slobber off my face.

"Okay," she said, "but you're still our slut. You still have to listen to everything we say, and most importantly, you can not touch yourself. At all. You're going to have the best orgasm of your life, but only if you listen to everything we say. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I promise," I said. I slid down my panties to expose the cage.

Priya retrieved the key from inside her harness, knelt down, and released my cock. It instantly sprang out at full attention. The girls giggled.

"Okay, put your panties back on and let's take this to the bedroom," Stephanie said as she took my hand.

I followed them into a bedroom, presumably Priya's. My thoughts were racing, driven by pure lust. I wondered if I was actually going to get to fuck both of them. I had expected them to take their harnesses off, but instead Stephanie pushed me onto the bed and said, "Okay. Take your panties off and bend over."

I was taken aback.

"You did say you'd do everything we said," Priya said. "You don't want to disobey her. Trust me, it'll be worth it." She stood by the bed, waiting for me to climb onto it.

I took my panties off and got on the bed on all fours.

"Now, beg for us," Stephanie said. "Beg for us to fuck you like the little sissy slut you are."

I whimpered in hesitation, and before I could say anything else I felt a smack on my ass cheek. Stephanie had spanked me. "And there's more where that came from!" she said. "Now come on and beg!"

"Please, Stephanie," I said. "Please fuck me like the sissy slut I am"

"It'll be my pleasure," Stephanie said as she spanked me again.

"Wow," Priya said, "you like being the spanker more than the spankee huh?" She got on the bed and positioned herself in front of me.

"No," Stephanie replied. "Nothing beats a good spanking from a strong, well-hung hunk of a man. Isn't that right Samantha?" She spanked me again. I whimpered and moaned.

"Now, you can suck on Priya's cock while I get you nice and wet for mine This is going to be so much fun. My dildo is two-sided, so I am going to feel so good fucking you!"

I heard the snap of a bottle and then Stephanie rubbing her hands. Priya was in front of me and I grabbed her cock and started sucking on it while Priya ran her hands through my hair. I felt Stephanie 's hands on my ass, playing with my hole, applying what I assumed to be lube. It felt weirdly good.

As if reading my mind, Priya said, "That feels good, doesn't it? Just think how good it'll feel when you have cock inside you. "

I continued to gag on her cock. Stephanie, meanwhile, had progressed to fingering my hole, slowly but surely. I started to moan with Priya's cock in my mouth.

"That's it," Priya said. "That's a good girl. Can't wait to go shopping with you someday. We can buy all the pretty things! And maybe one day we can go clubbing! We can maybe even pick up some hot guys. I'm sure they'll love how slender and feminine you are." Every once in awhile, she withdrew her dildo from my mouth to let me breathe properly. She didn't exactly give me a break, though. While my jaw and lungs recovered, she slapped me in the face with her thick tool.

"Oh yeah," Stephanie added, "and with this tight hole, you'll be the guys' favorite toy. They won't wait to ruin your makeup with their hot cum, though, so make sure you lick it all up, you slut!"

I could feel her using two fingers inside of me. I could do nothing but moan softly, as my mouth was occupied for most of the time. I vaguely realized that my cock hadn't gone soft through the whole ordeal. I was surprised by just how much I liked what was happening to me.

"Ooh, and maybe the three of us can go to a club together!" Priya said. "And maybe we can get a really hung guy to give Samantha a lap dance so she can get a feel for what a real cock is like. She'd love that, wouldn't she? I can see her now, with her pretty face begging for that thick cock. Maybe we can get some boyfriends to come over and fuck the three of us? "

Priya removed her dildo from my face and took the harness off, revealing her glistening pussy. Priya then sat in front of me and spread her legs. "Unlike Stephanie, I don't have a two sided one," she said, "but you can make up for that, can't you? She beckoned to me to come closer and go down on her. I happily obliged and started to lick her pussy. It wasn't long before I felt Stephanie entering me from behind with her dildo.

At first, I thought the dildo was going to split me in half. The pain was almost unbearable. Then I felt Stephanie 's hand on my dick; she began slowly stroking me. Priya could sense my pain too, and said, "Shush. It'll feel so good. Just keep eating me out." She ran her hands through my hair again.

"Fuck, this bitch is tight!" Stephanie said as she started to thrust slowly.

It was a new experience for me having a dildo in my ass, but as the thrusts continued I started to feel better and better. I started to enjoy that feeling of being full, and her dildo was hitting some spot inside me that felt so good. It didn't hurt that Stephanie was very deft with her hands, and continued to stroke me teasingly, never letting me get to the point of no return. Priya, meanwhile, was directing me and instructing me on how to lick her pussy, and rubbing her clit while doing so. I started to moan, but my moans were once again muffled - this time by Priya's pussy. I could feel her getting closer and closer to an orgasm as her thick thighs started to wrap tighter around my face.

"Yes yes yes almost," she said. Her moans crescendoed, signaling her impending climax.Stephanie, meanwhile, kept fucking me at a steady pace.

Priya lied back in ecstasy while Stephanie started increasing her rhythm. "You really like that don't you?" she demanded. "You like being fucked like a girl. Being fucked like the sissy slut you are." She grabbed my hips for more leveraged, and starting fucking me not just faster, but harder.

"Fuck. Yes. Please. Fuck. Please fuck me like the dirty whore I am," I babbled as the pleasure started to intensify.

Priya slid under me, face-first. "I just want to return the favor by sucking on your clit, Samantha," she said. She took my erect "clit" in her mouth as Stephanie continued to thrust.

Stephanie continued the dirty talk, which seemed to be helping her get closer to her own orgasm. "You're such a dirty whore for my cock aren't you Samantha?" she barked out. "You love being filled by my cock, don't you? You're our little sissy slut who steals our panties on purpose so she can be punished like the sissy slut she is, aren't you? Say it. Say it to me!" Her voice started to crack from the shouting and moaning.

"Yes!" I shouted back. "Please. Fuck. I'll do anything for your cock. I'm just a silly little sissy slut who craves cock." I couldn't handle it anymore; the combination of being fucked and Priya going down on me made me cum in Priya's mouth while I moaned like the cheap whore I'd become. Stephanie, however, continued to thrust for a little while longer. Priya got up from under me, got on her knees to face me, and kissed me, snowballing my own warm cum back to me. I was coming down from the orgasmic high, and that should have been the final straw that brought me crashing down into shame and disgust, but it only served to extend my high. I lapped up the cum and continued to kiss Priya sloppily like we were both greedy cum sluts. That seemed to be the point where Stephanie came. She released one long, loud moan and stopped thrusting, but I could feel spasms behind me. She then slowly removed herself from me, and my body released a final moan right afterwards, almost like it was sad to see her go.

Priya had laid back down in exhaustion, and Stephanie seemed ready to join her once she'd removed her harness. I finally got a look at her pussy, wet, spent, and ravaged by the other side of her dildo. I was still on all fours. I slowly got up from the bed when Priya stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked. "This bed is big enough for all three of us. Besides, do you really want to slink back to your apartment looking like a girl who got fucked for the first time? You still have dribbles of cum on your chin and your makeup and hair are totally ruined. " She made space for me to sidle up next to her.

"Yeah," Stephanie agreed. "Just stay over - but only if you wake us up with that amazing head you gave to Priya." She wrapped her arm around my nude body. I wrapped my arm around Priya's body, and the three of us ended up in a naked embrace with each other.

"Of course," I said. "I'm just your little sissy slut after all."

And that's what I was. I felt no more shame or embarrassment. In fact, I felt joy.

I also felt exhausted, and so, intertwined with both Priya and Stephanie, I drifted off to sleep.

12