Laura 09 - Laura Gives to the Poor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and handed him the blanket back, picked it up and put back on my sundress, smiled and walked away. Reaching my phone, I bent and pretended to be putting my shoe right, clutching the phone to my still exposed breasts. I left the building, checked if anyone was about, then looked at the phone. The tips counter had gone mad, I'd have had a field day if I'd had the interactive toy in. I buttoned up my sundress and walked home happy, getting a strange look from someone who lived in another apartment in my block. Not only was the sundress stuck in a few places where it had stuck to a semen patch, but I also had a trail of his man goo hanging from my chin.

Once in the house, I raced to the bedroom, peeled off the sundress and lay on the bed reading through the message boards. There were a lot of happy viewers, and I saw one that instantly intrigued me. It said that he had cum so much it's a pity I hadn't let him cover my face, then walked home like it. I thought about it. It had been getting a little darker when I started back, so if I delayed by thirty minutes it could work. I didn't want it to be too light and too obvious, and I had a further idea too.

I started wondering about what his dirty cock would taste like, and whether I could go through with it or not. I'd been able to smell his body odour while with him earlier, actually having his dirty unwashed cock in my mouth made me want to gag thinking about it. I went to my storage cupboard and pulled out a suitcase full of my old childhood toys. One of them was an old teddy bear, and taking it out would be perfect. I opened the drawer and took out a large dildo, placed it between the teddy's legs, and kneeling on the floor with the teddy lying on the bed, sank my mouth down over the dildo.

Although not as strong, the teddy smelled musty and damp, its fur matted where it had been wet before. Sinking down onto the dildo filled my nostrils with the damp smell, stronger as my nose touched the teddy's fur. This would be like with the old man, I'd have to get used to breathing and trying to ignore the unpleasant odours.

Three nights later and having practised with the teddy a few times, I was ready. I'd been online the night before to tell my viewers what time to tune in. There was a lot of anticipation in readiness for my show, and I'd told them I had a couple of surprises up my sleeve.

I walked there again, wearing the same sundress, and again wearing no underwear. As I got closer to the disused building I undid more buttons, until I reached the hole in the fence with only the middle button fastened. I got to the doorway, opened my bag, and pulled out my laptop. I opened it and logged in, pausing outside while my viewers entered the room. I'd undone the other button by now, showing them my nakedness underneath, then set the laptop down facing the sleeping homeless man. I placed my bag down beside it, took off my sundress and bent over, my hands reaching behind and spreading my arse cheeks. notifications went wild, as my viewers saw that before leaving my apartment I'd inserted a buttplug. Even in the dimmed light, it glistened, the jewelled end catching the suns rays.

I walked over to the sleeping homeless old man, my trainers barely making a sound on the ground, so getting to him I put a hand on his shoulder to shake him. He opened his eyes a little, then gasped as he noticed I was naked in front of him. I put my finger to my mouth to tell him to be quiet, then reached down and slid his jogging trousers down, exposing his flaccid cock into the night air. I wrapped my hand around it, stroking it slowly, feeling it grow in my hand. It felt a little coarse and grimy, so I rubbed my thumb across the end and smeared his pre-cum along the length.

It was time for the first part of my plan and the first of the many suggestions I'd had. sliding around his body so I was straddling his legs, I dipped my head down and started to take his cock into my mouth. Little by little I slid more and more in, trying to keep eye contact with the old man. I tried to ignore the musty smell emanating from his body, the dirty streaks across his skin as he pulled his jumper up over his head, while I pushed his jogging trousers right down his legs. Despite the odours filling my nose, his cock felt good in my mouth, and I sucked on him eagerly.

A few minutes later, it was time to switch it up again. I stopped sucking and moved up his body, reaching behind me and placing his cock at the entrance to my pussy, the end nestling between my pussy lips. I groaned loudly as I pushed down onto his cock, taking most of it in at the first time of asking. Getting used to the width of him filling me so nicely, I started riding him, his hands coming up to my breasts but stopping like he was waiting to catch them. I remembered I'd told him he couldn't touch the other night and nodded it was okay.

His fingers roughly squeezed and mauled at them, and his fingers pulled roughly at my nipples. I groaned again and rode him quicker. We continued at this pace, my breasts becoming red and marked where his fingers had squeezed them. I paused, told him to stop, then keeping his cock inside me adjusted my legs so I faced away from him. Once I had my legs settled, I knelt and leaned forwards, putting my hands on my buttocks and spreading them, exposing the hidden butt plug.

Once I knew he'd seen it I started to ride him again. His hands reached around and he roughly mauled at my breasts again, using them as leverage to pull me down onto him. He was showing no signs of cumming yet, but I knew I was getting there. I reached down and rubbed at my clit, forcing my orgasm on. My body shook and I fell forward down his legs as my orgasm ripped through me. His hands started to knead at my buttocks, pulling them apart and getting a view of the butt plug again. I climbed off him and turned to look at him.

"Let me know when you want to come, I want you to cover my face," I said, in as teasing a voice as I could muster.

His face lit up, and more so when I pulled a blanket across and got on all fours, my peachy arse facing him. I turned and nodded to him, and he got the invitation and moved forward, lining his cock up and entering me again. This time he worked the pace, his cock feeling bigger like this. He started steady, getting quicker and quicker, really forcing himself into me. Despite being quite skinny, his thrusts started to force me down, my arms reaching out in front of me for support, until I ended up with my breasts rubbing along the floor and he pushed me back and forth. I rested my head on one of my arms to keep it off the floor, as he pounded into me faster and harder.

My breasts were getting sore now from being forced across the hard dirt floor, but I was trying to concentrate on the good fucking my pussy was getting. Suddenly he slowed his pace, and I waited for him to pull me around for him to cum. Instead, I felt the butt plug being removed from my arse. There was a large slurping sound as it left my body, and without warning, it was replaced by his cock. Normally that might have hurt a lot, but his cock was so slimy from a mixture of our juices that it slid in fairly easily.

If I thought he was going to be steadier now he was fucking my arse, I was going to be disappointed. He quickly got to the same pace he'd been fucking my pussy at, by now he was straddling my legs, his either side trying to force them together, making my arse grip his cock tighter. I was lying flat down now apart from my legs, bent at the knees behind him, almost urging him in. His arms slid below my armpits and his hands went to my shoulders, again using them both pin me down and using them as leverage to force his cock deep into me like he was trying to split me in two.

If I'd been in control on the first night, he most certainly was tonight. I'd had good anal sex before, but this was something else. I could feel my arse cheeks starting to glow as he pushed down on them with each thrust, forcing himself so deep into me his balls were pushing against my clit and pussy lips with each downward thrust. He leaned forward over me now, leaning across my back, his nipples digging into my shoulder blades, and he started to kiss and lick my neck on either side.

He whispered into my ear, asking if I was enjoying him and telling me this is what he'd wanted to do the other night. He called me a dirty fucking whore and said he might well be homeless but he owned my pussy and arse tonight. He carried on fucking me hard, still taunting me, then put his hand under my chin and forced my head up.

"Are you enjoying it as much as the people watching on your laptop?" he grunted.

I didn't answer at first, so he gave an extra big shove making me scream out loud.

"Are they watching? Who is it?" he asked again.

"Yes, they are watching, it being streamed live," I answered in between moans as he forced himself into me still.

"Who are they?" he asked.

"Just normal everyday people, I don't actually know them," he responded.

"Like a chat room thingy?" he replied.

"Yes, they make suggestions, this was one of them," I told him.

He didn't answer, instead, his hands went on top of my shoulders on my shoulder blades and he pushed right into me as he pinned me to the floor again. A few minutes later, my arse now becoming numb, he stopped. He pulled me along the floor, putting me on all fours with the laptop between my legs.

"Someone wants to see your gaping arsehole," he said, moving the laptop screen.

He crouched above me, and forced his cock into my arse once more, thrust into me a few times, then pulled out and pointed the laptop screen at my battered arsehole, showing my red and sore hole. He turned me around, knelt me in front of him, then pinched my nose and as I opened my mouth, he forced his cock in. It was a weird mixture of flavours, his pre-cum mixed with my pussy and anal juices, and a slight hint of the strawberry flavoured lube I'd used when inserting the butt plug.

His hands covered my ears as he fucked my mouth, making me gag with the smell of him combined with him fucking my mouth hard. He took his cock out and rubbed it across my face, making sure the laptop was facing up and getting a good view. He started to wank, and I knew this was him getting to the end part. I slid a hand between my legs, rubbing furiously at my clit, as his hand became a blur. Dirty slut that I am, I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue.

Suddenly, and without warning, he came. Again, and again, and again. Rivers of his semen shot from him, across my face and hair, across my red and bruised breasts, across my stomach, and some across my shoulders. My face was almost covered, I had to wipe my eyes to be able to see. Not wanting to waste any, I slurped it off my fingers, then cleaned every last drop from his cock.

He walked back over to his blanket pile and put on his jogging trousers and two jumpers, then came back over to me. I'd stood up, but was checking the messages on screen. I went to pick up my sundress, and he snatched it up from the floor before I could get to it.

"I need to get dressed, please give it back to me?" I asked him.

He shook his head, telling me to either stay with him now, or I could collect it the next time I visited him.

"But that means I'd have to walk home naked," I said.

"I know, it was one of the suggestions from your viewers," he told me, a huge grin on his face.

12