Laura and the Bridge Troll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did another hip-rolling turn, flipping my honey-blonde hair forward over my shoulder so they could watch me reach back and unclasp my bra. As I finished my turn, I flipped my hair back so they could see me holding my bra up with both hands.

Swaying, I teased them, pulling the bra an inch or two away from my bosom, staring down at my own tits, but keeping their view blocked. I looked back up and smiled sweetly, then did another turn. While I faced away from them, I removed the bra and held it out to one side, swaying my ass provocatively, then dropped it. Whistles, clapping and a shout or two sounded from behind me, and the tingle in my core intensified. I imagined I was making a mess of my panties.

Holding both arms outstretched, I slowly finished my turn, rolling my hips constantly in broad figure-eights, and every eye lingered on my gently dancing tits as they came into view. Brian and Del both groaned.

Keeping my hips moving, I touched my nipples with the tips of my index fingers, then traced my aureoles several times, round and round. My nips darkened and stood to attention. I pinched them lightly and moaned for my admirers.

I dropped my hands slowly to my waist, and every eye followed them as I unbuttoned my pants. I unzipped them and held the fly agape. I thought I heard Gabe whimper. Taking hold of the waistband at either side, I performed another hip-rolling turn, working the pants down as I went. When I'd finished my turn, my pants were down to my upper thighs, and my audience could see my lacy pink panties.

I worked my pants down my legs slowly, controlling their descent, rolling and turning, wriggling and twerking, but made sure I was facing away, knees straight, when I finally pushed them to my ankles, so they could see my panties stretched tight across my ass. "Wow," said someone, probably Gabe. "Oh my god," said Del. "Fuck me," muttered Brian, "fuck me sideways."

Finishing my final turn, I stood tall, chest out, arms spread, knees together, and bowed, to a fairly impressive amount of raucous applause, given that they were only seven people--six people and a troll, that is.

I smiled and bowed until the noise died away, then looked at the troll. "Crux, do I get a bed or something, or do I have to do this right here on the bridge...I'm not made of stone, you know."

With an accommodating nod, Crux waved a hand, and a huge section of the bridge directly in front of me vanished. In its place appeared a square stone 'bed'--much bigger than king-sized--covered with several inches of soft moss. I leaned to brush my hand across it. "Mmm...so soft," I said, then crawled up on the 'bed' to strike a sexy pose.

"Okay," I told them all, "I guess I'm ready." I laid down on my back and spread my legs. "Come and get me."

Brian leapt to his feet and rushed toward me, but Crux said, "Not you, Brian," and he stopped cold, slumping miserably, so Jake reached me first, fumbling desperately to get his cock out of his pants.

Paul didn't bother with his pants. He began to crawl up between my legs, but Del shoved him out of the way. "Mine," she said, as she cupped her hand over my panty-clad sex.

Jake had managed to extract his cock from his jeans and thrust it toward my face. I opened my lips and took it in, swirling my tongue around its mushroom head, embracing it with my lips, making little humming noises. He threw his head back and groaned. Gabe had rounded the 'bed,' crawled up beside me and found my right breast. Gently, he cradled it, as if he'd never seen such a thing. I wondered if he was a virgin. Awed, he looked at me and said, "Can I...can I suck it?" I smiled around Jake's dick and nodded, and he began to suckle at my tit like an infant.

"Brian," said Crux, "take off your clothes."

I couldn't see my husband, but I could hear his dejected voice. "Please," he said, "do I have to? I'm not gay...."

"Ladies and gentlemen," Crux said, "today, there is no gay or straight. This is part of your toll. This is your price of passage."

"Damn right," said Del as she peeled my wet panties away from my pussy. "Oh, yum," she said, and ran her tongue up and down along my slit. I groaned and thrust my hips, begging for more.

Paul had removed his pants and was working to pull Del's pants off her hips. She brought her knees together as she licked me, to make it easier for him.

Brian appeared above my head, naked. Sgt. Clooney pushed him down beside me, bent over. I could see his pale face out of the corner of my eye as Jake fucked my mouth.

"Hold still, boy," said Clooney roughly, "and try to relax."

"Here," called Crux, "use this." He tossed the sergeant a small clay pot sealed with a cork. "Elephant vaginal fluid...slickest substance known to trollkind."

Brian's face twisted in pain as Clooney applied the ointment with a rough thumb, and I took Jake's cock in my hand, stroking it as I removed my mouth momentarily. "Just relax, sweetheart," I told my husband. "It doesn't hurt so much if you don't tense up."

Del's tongue delved between my pussy lips, and I groaned, then noticed that Paul was fucking her slowly from behind, and I could feel his rhythm in the way she tongued me. I licked Jake's cockhead, tonguing the tiny slit at the end. Brian grunted and winced. "Ugh," he said, "It pinches when it comes out."

Gabe bit my nipple--not hard, but surprising--and I yelped, squeezing Jake's cock in my fist and making him groan. His cockhead swelled between my lips. Taking my mouth off it for an instant, I told my husband, "push," then took my hand away and let Jake plunge his dick all the way to the back of my mouth, and even a bit down my throat. I gagged as Brian grunted, "What...ugh...do you mean...oh, fuck...push?"

Del began running the back of one finger up and down along my slit as she licked around and around my clit. I groaned around Jake's cock, and the sound came out all gargly. I pulled my mouth off him and gripped his cock, spit a wad of gag on it, the stroked it vigorously. "Push, Brian," I said, then had to clear my throat, "like you're trying to poop...oh, god, Del, that feels good...when it comes out...still just his finger?"

"Ugh, fuck," Brian grunted, as I grabbed Jake by the ass and pulled his cock as deep into my throat as it would go--perhaps an inch past my tonsils. "Ugh...ah, fuck...two fingers...uh, now, I...think. Ow!"

I pulled off Jake's dick again, stroking, licking. "Push, baby," I said. "When it comes out...mmm, mmmm...like pooping...mmmm."

"But...ow, fuck...what if I...ugh...really do poop?"

I laughed, "If they make you poop...mmm, Jake you taste so goood...while they're raping your ass...mmmm...then that's their problem."

Jake grunted agreement to some portion of this comment, then took my head in both hands and started fucking my face hard. I grunted and drooled and gagged and, no doubt, turned all red in the face, but all my attention, at this point, was on what Del was doing to my cunt.

She had the two middle fingers of her right hand up inside me, and she was caressing my g-spot in slow, languid circles while the point of her tongue traced circles around my clit in the opposite direction. Jake's rough facefucking hardly registered as my core swelled and a huge orgasm began to rise. "Ugck guck uck...gurk," I said.

"Ohhhh," said Brian, his voice closer as he slumped over the 'bed' next to me. "That worked, baby, thank you...that didn't feel so...Oh! Oh, fuck...that's his dick."

Del's fingers moved faster, her tongue slower, closer to my engorged love button. My hips thrust themselves at her. Jake fucked my face so hard his balls swung up and slapped against my cheek, sloppy with spit and gag.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck!" groaned Brian, "it's big...sweet jesus, that's fucking huge...."

Jake stopped moving and held my face tight against his hairy pubes. I felt his cock swell in my mouth, then begin to pulse, pumping semen down my throat. Del chose that moment to cup my clit between her lips and suck it.

I screamed as I came, spraying Jake's jism out of my mouth and across his hips. I gasped, and inhaled the next big squirt from his still-pulsing penis. I choked and coughed cum into my sinuses, then snorted it out my nose.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Brian said, "oh, fuck, Laura...he's fucking me...he's fucking my ass...."

Del took her fingers out of my pussy and plunged her tongue in as deep as it would go, wriggling it around as I kept cumming. Jake held my face against his body until his dick started to soften and I had black sparks flitting across my vision from lack of oxygen.

When Jake finally removed his slimy cock from my throat, I licked it off as well as I could before he stumbled away, then I turned to my husband, head down on his folded arms next to me, body jostling as Sgt. Clooney fucked his ass. I twisted to put my arms around his neck, and he turned his head to find my lips. We kissed as the sergeant raped him.

My legs were still spread, and Del had her head down on the 'bed' between them, making little grunting whimpers as Paul fucked her. Gabe had shifted his focus from my breast to my wet pussy and had one finger inside me while he clumsily hunted my clit with his thumb.

Suddenly, Brian cried out and lifted up, a shocked expression on his face, and I saw his cock--hard as bone--bouncing almost directly above me. He made an inarticulate noise of equal parts confusion and ecstasy, and I shifted my torso just in time for his cum to splash across my face and tits. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" he cried, and stared down at his spurting cock as if it had betrayed him.

Gabe nudged Paul, who dragged Del from between my knees and flipped her on her back, placing her ass near the edge of the 'bed.' She cried out in pleasure and pain as he slammed his cock deep into her cunt and began fucking her maniacally. Gabe pressed my knees together and peeled off my panties, then spread me again and mounted me missionary style. He kissed me deeply as he slid his cock inside of me, my husband's cum squelching between his chest and my tits. Brian stared down at us wide-eyed, cock flapping, as Clooney continued to pound his ass from behind, one hard-muscled arm around his neck, pulling him back against the older man's burly chest.

Del cried out, and I glanced past Gabe's shoulder to see her squirming and shuddering as she came on Paul's dick. Before she was even finished, he dragged her from the 'bed' and pushed her to her knees, forcing his rigid cock between her lips. After no more than five or six thrusts into her open mouth, he pulled out and spewed jizz across her face. Surprised, she took several squirts directly into her eyes and nose, and she choked and spluttered and rubbed at her cummy eyes.

Gabe was clearly not an experienced lover, and he didn't last long. As he got close, he raised himself up on his hands above me, thrusting deep, and found himself facing my husband's bouncing cock, already hard again. With only the slightest hesitation, as if on impulse, Gabe opened his mouth and took it in. Brian gasped and stared as his cock was sucked by one man, even as another man fucked his ass. As I watched him, I felt Gabe's dick swell inside me and begin to throb as he delivered his load into my cunt.

No sooner had he finished cumming than Jake appeared, sporting a fresh boner. I wondered if Crux was doing something to make the guys get hard again quickly. "Of course he is," I thought. "He's the master of physics and probability--at least here on this bridge--and, as a troll, is only interested in treasure and sex. What would you do?"

Jake rolled Gabe off me and tugged me to my feet. Gabe rolled onto his back and pulled at Brian's hips until the sergeant shifted their position, allowing my husband lean over Gabe and thrust his dick down Gabe's throat as he continued getting reamed in the butt.

Jake kicked my legs apart and bent me over the 'bed,' and Gabe shifted his hips so I could take his cock--slick with my juices and his cum--into my mouth. Jake's hard dick slid into my juicy twat, and Gabe groaned as I sucked his sloppy, flaccid penis onto my tongue. Brian groaned and let Clooney's pounding rhythm drive his cock down Gabe's throat, who groaned and gagged on it. I felt his cock begin to recover, swelling in my mouth.

Just then, Sgt. Clooney gave a shout, grabbed Brian's hips, and slammed his cock deep into my husband's ass, obviously cumming. Gabe gave a strangled cry as Brian's cock punched into his throat. Clooney growled and pushed Brian down until he was lying atop Gabe, legs akimbo, ass full of cumming man-meat.

As Jake fucked me deep, he reached beneath me, thumb rubbing awkwardly at my clit. He twanged it once or twice, making me twitch, then brought his wetted thumb to my anus and began to push it inside. I moaned and sucked Gabe's dick deeper, my face and Brian's almost touching. He groaned and murmured, "I...I'm c-cumming ag-ain...augh...sweet...heart...uh, uh...he's making...uhhh...me...uh, oh...cum...."

"Mmm-hmm, mm-hmm," I hummed around Gabe's dick, who was choking and gagging on my husband's load.

Jake had his thumb all the way inside my ass, now, and started fucking both holes: slow and deep he thrust his dick into my dripping cunt; fast and hard went his thumb in and out of my rosebud. I whimpered and gobbled Gabe's dick, who moaned and thrust his hips at me. Clooney pulled Brian off Gabe and forced him to his knees, plunging his softening dick into my husband's mouth and giving him his first taste of his own asshole.

Del appeared in my peripheral vision as she crawled onto the 'bed,' put her head close to mine so she could lick Gabe's balls. Her hair brushed my face as I sucked his dick deep, and he moaned, thrusting up at me.

Sgt. Clooney saw his sister crouched on the 'bed,' ass in the air, and grew very red in the face. Turning back to Brian, he shoved him to the floor, leaning over him threateningly. "Fucking sissy," he hissed, fists clenched. "I'll show you how a real man treats a woman." Grabbing his arm, Clooney dragged my husband around the corner of the 'bed' and forced him to his knees beside me. He gave Jake a shove, and Jake's cock and thumb popped out of me as he stumbled away, both of us making a surprised cry of protest.

Snarling, Clooney snatched at my hips, slamming his cock into my pussy and pounding into me a dozen times before taking it out and pressing it into my asshole. I squealed around Gabe's dick as he impaled me balls-deep in one swift thrust. I whimpered as he began to pound away at me with every bit of the vigor he'd used fucking my husband.

Jake gave Clooney a dirty look, but said nothing as he rounded the 'bed' to take up a position behind Del. Looking pointedly at the sergeant, he embedded his dick in her pussy, then shoved both thumbs into her asshole and began to stretch it mercilessly. Del shrieked in pain and surprise. Clooney glared at Jake and fucked my ass harder.

Paul stood across from me, watching all this, stroking his cock, which was, of course, already hard again. Apparently making some decision, he rounded the 'bed' and came up behind Clooney. Fearlessly, Paul licked his finger and poked it at Clooney's asshole. The sergeant swatted at him, but he persisted, and Clooney was too busy fucking my ass to do much about it. Brian, watching this at close range, reached over to fondle my right tit.

Del sucked one of Gabe's testicles into her mouth and began rolling it around with her tongue as Jake moved his dick from her pussy to her ass. She squealed, sucking Gabe's nut hard as Jake impaled her, and the stimulation pushed Gabe over the edge. His dick swelled in my mouth, and I pushed hard, forcing it down my throat and swallowing against it repeatedly. Gabe wailed and fucked my face, then exploded down my throat. I pulled away after the first two spurts, and his cum geysered into the air, landing in Del's blonde hair and mine.

Clooney grunted in annoyance as Paul began to finger-fuck his ass, and the sergeant took it out on me, fucking my butthole brutally. Brian pushed at Gabe until he rolled out of the way, then lay on his back, maneuvering until his face was below mine. I kissed my husband passionately as Clooney did his best to destroy my rectum.

Gabe, after catching his breath, rolled to his side, stroking himself and watching Brian and I kiss as Clooney fucked me. After a couple of minutes, he noticed Brian's hard dick, and a considering look crossed his face. Climbing to his knees, he threw a leg over Brian's hips and squatted over him. He took hold of my husband's big, hard dick and began to lower himself onto it, gasping as it stretched his butthole open. Brian's eyes sprung open wide and he gasped into my open mouth as his cock was squeezed by Gabe's anus.

Del whimpered and gasped as Jake reamed her ass, and one hand crept between her legs to finger her clit. I shifted my weight onto my left elbow and reached over to take Gabe's cock in my other hand, stroking lightly as he began to lift his body up and down on Brain's dick. Both men groaned, and Del sighed and moaned, nearing an orgasm as Jake fucked her ass.

Clooney grunted, fucking my ass even harder as he glanced back and forth between his sister--on the verge of orgasm with Jake--and Gabe, riding my husband's dick. I gasped, my tongue tangling with Brian's, as I felt my orgasm rise, raging up from my core like volcano on the verge of eruption.

Del screeched and went rigid, slapping at her clit as she came, and Sgt. Clooney exploded in my ass, slamming his cock into me as deep as it would go. I yelped and came, squeezing Gabe's dick in my fist and making his ass clamp down on Brian's cock, causing him to grunt into my face as I lost control of my body, squealing and writhing as Clooney and I and Del came together at almost the same instant.

Clooney pulled out of my ass and chased Paul away from his own. I collapsed onto my side and shifted until I could lay my head on Brian's stomach and fondle Gabe's cock, sucking the head as he fucked his ass on my husband's dick. Minutes later, Gabe stiffened and came in my mouth, then Brian's abs went rigid against my cheek, and, with a grunt, he came in Gabe's ass.

Moments later, as the seven of us were sprawled about the 'bed' trying to catch our breaths, we were startled by a series of small explosions. We all looked up to see that Crux was applauding.

"Well, done, my friends," the troll rumbled, "very well done indeed. Such enthusiasm. It's so nice to meet humans who take their obligations seriously."

"Are we done yet?" Brian asked, sounding exhausted. "Have we paid your toll?"

Crux chuckled like a small rockslide. "Indeed you have, Brian. You may all collect your clothes and be on your way. Laura, may I have a word in private?"

I glanced at Brian, who gave me a worried look, but nodded. Barefoot and naked, I padded over to the troll, who led me a short distance along the bridge out of earshot of the others. My husband kept an anxious eye on me as he picked up our clothes.

"Laura," Crux rumbled as quietly as he was able, "you have the trollsight, so you cannot be made to forget anything you've seen."

"I can't?" I asked, surprised. He chuckled.

"No," he said. "For all practical purposes, you have a photographic memory...you hadn't noticed?"

I shook my head, no. "You can see in the dark, too," he said. "You didn't notice that either?"

I thought about it, and realized that, since that day in the cave, I'd never had any trouble making out things in the dark. "I guess so," I said. "It's never really very dark where we live."

"Hmm...what an odd way to live," he said. "The point is, the others will all forget what happened here today. Brian, however...I can give him the gift to remember, if you want him to. I know he has experienced some things here today that bear directly on marital issues with which the two of you have been struggling."