Laura Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came prepared with tools that I had used before. But when I arrived at the headmistress's office, I was taken by surprise when I grabbed the doorknob, and it turned easily in my grip. The door wasn't even locked!

In a school where the students are subjected to such strict rules and harsh punishments, it seemed odd to me that the leading authority figure didn't even lock her door at night. It was counterintuitive.

The mixed messages of an unlocked door in an authoritarian school should have made me suspicious enough to abort my mission and creep silently back to my room, but my intense desire for that powerful sex drug clouded my judgement and made me silently sneak into the office instead.

I padded over to the ancient, wooden desk and turned on the tiny desk lamp. I set my tools down and sat in the headmistress's chair. There were three desk drawers. I tried all three drawers and only the bottom one was locked.

"That's gotta be where she stashed the drugs," I whispered in the eerily dark chamber.

A wicked smile spread across my face, and I laid my tools out in front of me. I selected a tension wrench and a pick.

I squinted in the shadowy darkness of the room and applied light pressure with my tension wrench to the keyway, I pushed up pins inside the keyway with my pick, one by one. When a pin was lifted enough, the tension from the wrench prevented it from falling and I was able to set the next pin. When all the pins were set, the lock clicked open.

"Gotcha!" I whispered triumphantly.

I opened the drawer and my assumption about the drugs turned out to be correct. They were indeed stashed in that drawer. It was just a clear liquid in a small, glass bottle, but at the moment it seemed to me like the most beautiful thing in the world.

It was a clear liquid, but thick and oily. I tipped some of it into a test tube I'd brought with me and capped the test tube with a rubber stopper. I hadn't decided when to use it yet, but I figured it would be sometime soon.

I was so intensely focused on my newly acquired liquid aphrodisiac that I failed to notice when somebody entered the room... until they spoke.

"Impetuous girl!"

My head snapped up from the vial of liquid in my hand and my heart began to beat like a Buddy Rich drum solo. I had just got caught stealing from the school's headmistress! I was in so much trouble!

In the spooky half-light of the room, I could make out the angry face of Nurse Blunt. Feelings of guilt and panic surged through me. I desperately wanted to flee, but Nurse Blunt was physically imposing. If I ran, she would catch me. And even if I somehow managed to evade her, where would I go? Fleeing would be irrational. My desire to run was just a byproduct of my fear.

"I thought I heard noises coming from here, but I never guessed any of the students would be brazen enough to steal from the headmistress herself," Nurse Blunt proclaimed.

It turned out that Nurse Blunt's living quarters were right next to the headmistress's office. As a result, any noises I made, no matter how stealthy, would likely be overheard by the school nurse in the next room.

"I think I'd best wake the headmistress and let her know what a naughty girl you've been," the imposing woman said. "You'll have to be punished for this, and I'm sure she'll want to watch."

"I-I'm sorry," I blurted out, but Nurse Blunt wasn't interested in hearing anything I had to say. She wanted me to pay a penance for my sins and she wanted me to get started with that as quickly as possible.

The school nurse yanked me out of the chair and forced my arm behind my back. The next thing I knew, she was roughly tearing my clothes off.

"What are you doing?" I demanded as strong hands pushed me down onto the surface of the headmistress's desk and tore the fabric of my school uniform.

"Wearing the school uniform is a privilege", she said as she tore the shirt's stitching and ripped it from my body. "You lost that privilege when you broke into the headmistress's desk and stole from her. Before I take you to the headmistress, I'm going to take it all away."

I whimpered and squirmed as the larger, stronger woman roughly stripped me naked. I reflexively resisted as she tore my clothes off, but resistance was futile. She was bigger and stronger than me and soon had my upper body pinned face down helplessly to the surface of the headmistress's desk.

A dark heat was swirling inside me as Nurse Blunt grabbed my panties in her cruel grip and tore the stitching. A familiar excitement caused my chest to tighten and my sex to throb. I should have been screaming for mercy and struggling to get free, but instead I was panting with sexual anticipation.

She had me put my hands on the back of my neck so that I couldn't cover myself and marched me across the school. It was after midnight, so most of the people in the school were sleeping but my skin was all tingly as I was marched past the student dorm rooms at the thought that anyone could come out as I passed and gawk at me.

Beyond the student dorms there was the newly renovated part of the school where the headmistress lived. Most of the teachers and school administrators lived off campus, but our headmistress had living quarters constructed for her so she could be close to her students, day and night.

Nurse Blunt put a hand in the small of my back and pushed me ahead like a political prisoner or something and then forced me to knock on the door to the headmistress's living quarters.

I could hear some annoyed mutterings on the other side of the door. We'd obviously roused her from a sound sleep, and she was none too happy about it. I bit my lower lip and reflexively tensed. The headmistress was the ultimate authority in this place and Nurse Blunt was waking her up to tell her that I'd been a bad girl.

A powerful cocktail of emotions stirred around in my guts. A shameful sense of guilt mixed violently with fear, trepidation, and dark, sexual arousal. My whole body felt feverish, and my heart pounded urgently in my chest. I had some sort of bizarre guilt fetish and any scenario that cast me as a naughty girl to be punished by a stern authority figure filled me with sexual intensity that swept me away and made it impossible for me to think. I became a creature of pure, irrational, swirling emotions and my cognitive abilities seemed to shut down completely.

Finally, the door to her room opened, and the headmistress met us with a disapproving glare.

Nurse Blunt explained that she had disturbed the headmistress's slumber because she had caught me red handed in my attempt to steal drugs from the headmistress's desk.

The headmistress turned her cold gaze in my direction and imperiously said. "One of my students? A common thief? Jody, I'm very disappointed in you. Perhaps you need a painful reminder of what happens to bad girls."

I was naked and being admonished by a stern, unforgiving authority figure. The rational part of my brain was screaming at me to flee or defend myself. A wave of anxiety and uncertainty passed through me, but I did my best to ignore my self-preservation instincts.

The dark, bubbling pit of desire inside me overpowered everything else. My feverish desire burned hot enough to melt away some of my fear and trepidation and I allowed myself to be led away for punishment.

* * *

I stood naked on the athletic field, where Nurse Blunt and Headmistress Porter had bound me spreadeagle between two upright posts.

Being naked outdoors somehow made me feel more naked and exposed than being naked inside the school. And being naked and bound with my arms and legs far apart made me feel even more exposed and vulnerable. My breathing became ragged, and I could hear the sound of my own heart beating as I embraced my feelings of helplessness.

My feelings of naked exposure became even more intense when Ms. Ross walked out onto the athletic field and joined up with my other tormentors.

"I had my suspicions about this one from the start," Headmistress Porter explained after Ms. Ross had been brought up to speed about my situation. "She seemed so innocent and eager to please. Girls who seem that sweet on the outside are usually hiding some deep dark secret."

I felt my face warming with shame and embarrassment. I had tried to be a good girl, but the temptation of the aphrodisiac drug that Kit had smuggled into the school had just been too much to resist. I squirmed nervously in my bonds as the three women looked me over with harsh, judgmental looks on their faces.

"You're a libidinous slut, aren't you?" Ms. Ross demanded. "If it wasn't for our tight security around the school perimeter, you'd be sneaking boys into your room at night, wouldn't you?"

My head was reeling. I felt flush with shame and confusion. I was a lesbian. I didn't like boys. But my heart pounded more fiercely in my chest the more these women admonished me. My chest heaved as I took a deep breath and I replied.

"Yes, I'm a libidinous slut. I'm a bad girl, and the only reason I stole those sex drugs is because I couldn't sneak boys into my room."

All three women nodded sagely and then the headmistress spoke up and said, "Her sinful behavior stems from her naughty bits. She's constantly on the prowl for orgasms."

There was more nodding as the three women agreed I was some sort of sex-hungry pervert. I could feel myself blushing acutely, and then Nurse Blunt made a suggestion.

"Since her sinful behavior is all about lust, perhaps we should make that a central part of her punishment."

The headmistress raised her eyebrows at that and said, "Explain."

"The girl wants orgasms," the school nurse explained. "So, we'll give her orgasms... but on our terms. We'll make her orgasms public and shaming. We'll turn her sexual needs into a way of disgracing her in front of the school administration and the other students."

The implications of what Nurse Blunt fell heavily on me, and I gasped. I squirmed reflexively in my bonds as I anticipated what such a public spectacle would likely mean.

"It's cruel and unusual," the headmistress said thoughtfully. "We could never get away with that sort of thing in an accredited school."

"But, we're a private school with no oversight," Nurse Blunt continued. "As long as her parents don't complain we should be fine."

"They won't complain," the headmistress said, a wicked smile spreading across her pretty face. "I guarantee it."

"Oh God," I moaned. "What exactly are you planning on doing to me?"

"You'll see," the headmistress replied sternly. "You've earned a thousand demerits for your attempt to steal sex drugs from my office. You deserve whatever punishments I hand down to you."

Once of them got the bottle of illegal sex lotion from the headmistress's office. Then, Nurse Blunt and Ms. Ross approached me and began to rub the oily liquid into my skin.

I bit my lower lip in embarrassment and gave Ms. Ross a pleading look as she rubbed the sex drug into my nipples. My plaintive look was wasted on her and soon my nipples stood out, achingly hard and erect. Another hand interposed itself between my legs and rubbed copious amounts of modirall liquid into my exposed labia. Nurse Blunt even worked my sex lips apart and probed the interior of my pussy, lubricating me both inside and out.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned as my nipples were played with and the school nurse worked her fingers in and out of me. Nurse Blunt was ridiculously thorough and spent an inordinate amount of time rubbing her fingertips across the folds of my sex lips and rubbing my clitoris. My poor, aching clit became so hard and swollen it felt like it was going to burst.

"This is what you wanted, right?" the headmistress asked. "The sex drugs from the drawer in my office?"

There was a wet, throbbing pulse in my sex, and I squirmed in my bonds as my sexually need doubled and redoubled. I gasped, surprised at the potent need between my legs. I had no idea the modirall would be so powerful!

My sexual distress was obvious. My whole being ached for an orgasm. I thrust my pelvis forward and gyrated my hips in a shamefully suggestive manner, hoping against hope that one of the women would take pity on me, but they were enjoying my suffering too much to do anything to relieve it.

"Now that we've stripped away your mask of respectability, you've revealed your true self. And soon the whole school will come to see you as a libidinous slut."

"Please," I gasped. "Do you really have to involve the entire school in punishing me?"

Despite my protests, there was something inside of me that craved the public humiliation they were describing. My skin felt feverish and there was a sexual fire in my loins. The three fully clothed women watched with amused looks on their faces as I attempted to adapt to the sudden and overpowering sexual need that had taken hold of me. I inhaled oxygen in concentrated gulps and my breasts rose and fell as my sex throbbed with hungry spasms, and agonizing waves of desire passed through me.

"You'll take what I give you, Jody. Be careful how you protest. I can always assign you more demerits"

Of course, that wasn't the end of it. The women who surrounded me intended to make me cum in the most abusive way possible. Ms. Ross produced a whip and asked if she could have the honor of using it on me.

Traditionally, a whip is used on a girl's back and buttocks; however, my tormentors had a different idea. Ms. Ross stood dangerously close, stroked my exposed pubic lips with the coiled leather of her whip and explained.

"What's going to happen now, Jody, is I'm going to whip your bald pubes until you have a screaming orgasm. So, the sooner you embrace your role as a shameless slut, the less pain you'll have to endure."

I shuddered at the thought of being whipped across my sensitive pink slit. I was afraid, but it was a dark, delicious sort of fear.

"It's nothing less than you deserve," Nurse Blunt said. "Imagine if we called the police. Imagine what it would be like for a pretty little girl like you, in prison."

I opened my mouth to reply to the school nurse, but there was the sudden snap of the whip and a sharp, biting pain across my inner thigh.

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

I shrieked, just as the next cut sizzled exactly as the first, although this one landed on my plump pink labia.

"Gaaawwwwd noooooooo!"

I reflexively squirmed and struggled, but the bonds on my wrists and ankles held me securely between the two vertical poles.

Thwack! Thwack!

The night was filled with my agonized screams, as each cut doubled and redoubled the pain. I strained against my bonds and struggled to close my legs, but to no avail. Then, Ms. Ross abruptly stopped the beating for a moment.

"Embrace your true nature, Jody. Let the whip take you away," Ms. Ross insisted. Then her whip struck me again.

Thwack!

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

I looked back over my shoulder at the woman who was whipping me. I was no innocent. I had been a bad girl, I deserved punishment, but the pain being inflicted on my delicate nether lips was excruciating. It seemed like more than I could bear.

"Your struggle beautifully, Ms. Banks," the headmistress said as I twisted around desperately in my suffering. "Please don't stop or feel self-conscious. All your motions are poetry."

"I—I—I'm sorry, headmistress," I gasped. "I—I simply can't stand it. It hurts too much—"

My girlish complaints were interrupted as Ms. Ross swung her arm and the whip snapped once again across my plump, glistening pubic lips.

The headmistress took a few steps towards me and without warning, she reached for my breasts. She firmly grasped my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, and I expected that my nipples were about to be subjected to agonizing torment, but instead Headmistress Porter stroked my nipples gently, creating a frisson of pleasure that began in my breasts and spread across my entire body.

I gasped at the sudden surge of erotic pleasure, and then the headmistress gave me an intense look and said, "You are standing it marvelously, dear. I would not dream of stopping."

The whipping began once again, but after that, the pain became a sort of bizarre aphrodisiac. I shook my hips and shuddered as the whip cracked across my sex repeatedly. The headmistress and the school nurse seemed to study me intently as a potent orgasm built inside of me. I writhed furiously and felt humiliated and controlled.

My nude body was shamefully on display for the entertainment of three clothed women. I felt strangely aroused at the thought that I was being publicly used and degraded and then the orgasm broke free. Wave after glorious wave or orgasmic pleasure burst forth and I screamed in shuddered in orgasmic ecstasy.

"Huh, uhhh, uhhh, huhh, aaahhh," I panted and tried to catch my breath. The cruel whipping and the powerful orgasm had left me both physically and emotionally drained. I hung limp in my bonds, my naked body glistening wet with perspiration.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God," I gasped. I was still reveling in the orgasmic afterglow. Ms. Ross walked around to stand with the other women and all three of them looked me up and down as I stood there, naked, sweaty, twitching, my legs spread obscenely far apart, my swollen pubic lips visibly sore and reddened from my recent whipping and my face streaked with tears.

"This is the way it's going to be from now on," the headmistress decreed imperiously. "You're going to be the school slut, displaying your naked body for everyone to see and having your pussy furiously fingered, probed or otherwise abused for the entertainment of women like us."

I stared at her and continued to sob and whimper. The way she was treating me was cruel, but I was secretly thrilled at being turned into a naked plaything. And the contrast of my utterly nude bondage against their fully clothed freedom made my heart pound and pussy throb with excitement.

12