Laura Gets Caught Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve stopped and sat on the seat I'd been sitting on.

"I think she's about ready now lads," he cried out.

Mike led me over to the desk, which had been cleared of any paperwork now. He laid me across the desk on my back and grabbing my thighs pulled me right to the edge of the desk. My head lay off the other side of the desk, so I had an upside-down view of Dave and Steve.

"Throw that over here Steve?" Mike asked him.

From my view, Steve bent down, picked the dildo from off the floor, and threw it to Mike. Mike grabbed my legs and raised them, then asked Dave to help him out. Dave, standing by my head, grabbed hold of the heels of my sandals and pulled my legs right back, my knees were almost on my shoulders. Mike took the dildo, lined it up against my pussy, and slammed it into me. I groaned very loudly as over half the dildo went in me, he withdrew it and slammed it in again. He took it out and rubbed it against me up and down my pussy, getting it as wet as possible. This time he slammed it in again, and it all went straight in. I groaned again and my body shook violently.

He continued to work the dildo in and out of me, Dave decided to quieten me down by putting his cock in my mouth. I felt like his cock and the dildo were going to meet somewhere in my stomach. Mike took the dildo out of me and replaced it with his cock. He started to fuck me at a furious pace, Dave just stood still as my mouth was pushed onto his cock with the force of Mike's thrusts.

After a few minutes of frantic thrusting, Mike reached down and started to rub my clit. That was too much for me now, and shortly after my body shook again as my orgasm flew through me. Mike pulled out of me and I squirted all over his stomach and thighs.

"Look at all that come, she fucking loves it!" he screamed. "It's like a fucking river!"

My body tried to relax after coming, but Mike and Dave had swapped sides.

"You'll love this position, it's a game-changer," Dave told the others. "Every girl I've shagged has enjoyed this one."

He turned me onto my left side, I didn't resist. He straddled my left leg and placed my right ankle over his shoulder. His left hand reached behind me and grabbed my shoulder, while he lined his cock against my pussy. Using the hand on my shoulder for leverage, he forced himself into me. I groaned loudly again. It only took three thrusts before I was fully impaled, and he now used his right hand to knead roughly at my tits, leaving finger marks on them where he'd gripped, then started to pull and twist my nipples very hard, so hard at one point I thought he was going to pull them right off.

Despite having the same size cock as Mike he seemed to be reaching far further into me. He fucked me at the same furious pace that Mike had. Mike had by now put his cock in my mouth and was fucking it, telling me to make sure I could taste myself on him. I could, and I tasted pretty damn good even if I say so myself.

Dave moved his hand down to play with my clit, and just ten seconds later my body let go again. This time Dave was plugged right up me, my juices trying desperately to escape down his shaft.

"Fuck me, she's tight anyway but it's like a fucking vice when she comes!" he exclaimed.

He pulled out and Mike withdrew from my mouth also. They left me for about thirty seconds until Steve proclaimed it was his turn now. He walked over to me and turned me so I was now face down across the desk. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the desk. He lined his cock up against my pussy, and his hands gripped my arse cheeks and pulled them as wide apart as he could. He fed his big cock up me slowly, not forcing it like the others. He got about halfway up, then withdrew and slammed it right up. I screamed out loud. He withdrew until he was very nearly out of me, then slammed it back in again. I screamed again. I couldn't understand how it hurt so much and yet felt so damn good at the same time.

Steve continued fucking me like that, constantly pulling right out and then thrusting his entire length up me. He'd moved his hands now onto my shoulders, I'd opened my mouth, not that I was expecting one of the others to put their cock in it, I was expecting Steve's cock to burst right through me. Every thrust Steve made pushed me across the desk and made my nipples rub across the wooden surface. Each time he'd thrust right into me he paused and slapped my arse. Short sharp stinging slaps, alternating each hand until both cheeks were red and felt like they were on fire.

He fucked me like this for about fifteen minutes, then pulled out, slapping his cock across my arse. He left me there and went back to sitting on the chair.

Dave walked over and picked me up off the desk, and I noticed Mike was lying on the floor. Dave stood me up next to him and told me to ride Mike's cock and show us all how much I really wanted it. I knelt over Mike, reached behind me to take hold of his cock, and guided it into my pussy. I started to ride him slowly, and Dave put his hands on my shoulders and forced me down onto Mike's cock, forcing my pace to get faster. He then stood in front of me and fed his cock into my mouth. We fucked like that for about five minutes, then Dave pulled me up, and they swapped places.

We repeated that scenario with me now riding Dave's cock, Mike again asking if I enjoyed tasting myself on him as he fucked my mouth. This time I nodded. I hadn't noticed Steve get up, but I felt hands on my back, forcing me lower. Mike withdrew from my mouth, but I was still fully impaled on Dave who'd also stopped moving. Suddenly I felt two fingers rubbing around my arsehole. I looked behind me and Steve was kneeling there. The two fingers stopped rubbing, and he used the pre-cum on his cock to lube them again. This time he thrust them into my arse. Anal was one thing Darren and I hadn't experimented with. Steve thrust his fingers in a few times, then withdrew, lubed them again, then thrust three fingers up me.

"No. Please No. Not up my arse. Oh god no," I cried out.

"It'll only hurt for a little while, then you'll really like it," Steve told me.

"No, please. I've never had anal before, my arse won't take it," I replied.

"Just relax and it'll be fine, honest," Steve said.

He lined the end of his cock up against my arsehole and pushed forward a little. The end of his cock entered me and I screamed louder than before. Mike decided to put his cock back in my mouth to quieten me down. Steve moved his cock in and out of my arse very slowly, more and more going in each time. I was getting more used to it, but it still hurt a lot. Steve told the others I was very very tight so wasn't going to properly fuck my arse, just attempt to fit all of his cock in. It took him about ten minutes, but he eventually got there. Even though it was painful, the feeling of being completely impaled by three cocks was amazing. I didn't think I'd ever experience pleasure like this again.

Steve stayed still in my arse while Dave started thrusting his hips up to fuck me again, saying he wanted to come. Steve told him to stop and pulled his cock from my arse. He pulled me off Dave, Mike had taken his cock from my mouth, and Steve made me kneel again. He walked in front of me and told me to lick my anal juices off him. I put my tongue out and ran it down the underside of his cock. It didn't taste quite as bad as I was expecting.

Mike suddenly said he had an idea. He picked up the dildo and put it on the floor behind me. The floor was carpeted so it wouldn't stick, and he tried to push it into my arse. He'd got no chance, it had taken Steve long enough to get his cock up there and the dildo was wider. He held it still on the floor and pulled me down so it filled my pussy.

They all now stood in front of me, wanking their cocks in unison, all pointing them at my face. Mike said he was getting close, and told me to open my mouth and stick my tongue out. I expected him to put his cock in, but instead, he got right up close so the end was by my tongue, and his hand became a blur. I knew he was very close so I flicked my tongue up to catch the underside of his cock. It worked well, as he started groaning and shot his load all over my face, spurt after spurt making ribbons right across it.

He moved out of the way and Dave took his place. This time he put the end of his cock into my mouth, and put my hand onto the base of his shaft. He urged me to wank him as fast as I could, and he added his load to my mouth and face. Steve stepped forward, and he decided he was going to face fuck me. He held the sides of my head and set up a furious pace, I could still taste my anal juices on his cock. As I felt Steve getting close to coming himself, I reached down and rubbed at my clit. Steve pulled out and shot his load all over my face too, there was so much and his spurts were so powerful I had to close my eyes. I made myself come straight after, and collapsed to the floor, a sticky mess both in my pussy and on my face.

Once recovered I used my fingers to remove their semen from my face, slurping it all down my throat and not wasting a drop. Mike said if I was that desperate for the taste of semen I should lick them all clean. I did so, with delight.

Steve and Dave got dressed just after, saying that they were pretty sure that their break time was up, laughing at each other. Mike and I also got dressed, and after picking up my bag with the dildo inside, he escorted me back to the door to the car park. He opened the door and ushered me through.

"If you ever fancy playing with yourself in the car park again, don't do it on a Friday, it's my day off," he told me grinning, before shutting the door.

I hadn't thought about doing so, but despite being degraded and being used as their sex toy, I'd enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would, and I was thinking about how I could get myself caught in public again, and hopefully punished for it.


12