Laura Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace said, "Okay just tell me what to do."

I said, "Just follow my lead and go with it. Neither Jared nor Benjamin know what to expect tonight. I want the evening to happen, unscripted."

Grace said, "I understand."

I said, "Jared will be here soon. Let's get your things out of the footlocker. Your collar is in my room. Let's go. You can put your clothes and things in there."

As Grace undressed in my room I put on a special outfit. I put on a red thong. Then I put on a black micro mini faux leather skirt. My matching black bra had tiny rectangular patches over my nipples. The best part was my open toed knee high leather boots adorned with a silver anklet to hold Benjamin's chastity key.

As 7:30 approached Grace and I went to the living room. Jared's shiny new butt plug was on the table next to my recliner with some lube. Also on the table was Jared's training collar and remote control. At 7:29 a car pulled in to my driveway. I said, "Okay Grace. Stand right here next to my chair and face the door."

Grace moved into position. She was wearing nothing but her hot pink leather collar. I showed her the view of my porch camera on my phone. I said, "That's Jared. Here we go."

Jared rang the bell and I went over and opened the door. I said, "Come in Jared."

He stepped in and he looked me up and down and said, "Wow!"

I saw him look over at Grace and his eyes revealed his surprise. I closed the door and locked it. I said, "Okay Jared. I hope you don't mess this up. If you do well, soon you will no longer be Jared, you will be bitch boy. Are you ready?"

Jared was nervous as he said, "Yes Laura."

I sat down next to Grace and said, "Come over here." He was standing in front of me and I said, "You learned my first two rules at Red Room Studio. What are they?"

Jared said, "Rule one is that I do not speak unless spoken to. Rule two, is that I always must address you as goddess."

I said, "Very good Jared. Now I have a new one. Rule three, you are not allowed to wear any clothes in my house. Strip and fold your clothes there on the couch."

He did not hesitate. He immediately began removing his clothes. He folded each garment and stacked them on the couch. His genitals were clean shaven and he was partially erect.

I said, "Come over here slave boy. I want to see your back."

Jared came over and turned his back to me. I turned to Grace and said, "See his marks my pet. These are over a week old. He endured quite a caning."

Grace said, "I'm sure he deserved it goddess Laura."

I said, "Face me slave boy. I expect you to raise your hand before speaking. If you ever need to use the toilet you must raise your hand and wait for permission to speak. Do you understand?"

Jared said, "Yes goddess Steele."

I said, "Goddess Steele is my professional name. In my home you will call me goddess Laura or goddess."

Jared's penis was now fully erect. He said, "Yes goddess."

I continued, "Rule number four. You need a reminder that you are my bitch. At all times when you are in my house you will wear this." I picked up the jeweled butt plug and tube of lubricant.

I stood up and said come with me. Jared followed me into the bathroom. I handed him the lube and I said, "Lube your asshole."

He put some lubricant on his fingers and reached around his back. Then I handed him the plug and said, "Okay now put this in."

He grimaced a little when it popped in. I said, "Turn around and spread your cheeks and show me."

He complied and I said, "Good. You will wear this home tonight and you will be wearing it every time you come over. Now wash your hands."

Soon we were in the living room next to Grace. I dropped the tube of lubricant on his clothes and said, "Take that home with you."

I said, "Rule number five. When you come over you will disrobe and put on your training collar. You will see that done properly when slave Benjamin gets here. For your first time I will put it on for you. Your collar does not go on your neck like my other pets."

I picked up the collar from the table. It was actually a dog training collar. It was for small dogs. It had a black rectangular box with two rounded metal probes that protruded through the nylon strap. I held the strap open and held the electrodes to the underside of Jared's balls. Then I wrapped the strap around the top of his genitals and snapped the plastic latch shut. I pulled the nylon strap so it held the black box snug, up against his balls.

I said, "Okay boy. This collar has three functions. A is vibrate. When you feel vibration you stop whatever you are doing and come and find me."

I pressed the A button and the black box hummed for a second. I said, "Feel it?"

Jared said, "Yes goddess Laura."

I said, "Button B is your signal to kneel. I pressed B and the collar beeped three times, Beep, beep, beep."

Jared got on his knees. I said, "Good boy."

I continued, "And the last button is my favorite. It's for correction. I pushed the up arrow on my remote until the number 3 was on the display. Then I pressed the C button. Bzzzzz! Jared shrieked and dropped to his hands and knees as a painful electric current assaulted his balls."

I said, "Do you like the shock button? It's for correction, or punishment, or just a way to amuse myself."

I pressed C again. Bzzzzz! Jared shrieked again. He stayed on his hands and knees breathing heavily.

I said, "So you see how your training collar works?" Jared did not move but he said, "Yes goddess."

I pressed button B, beep, beep, beep. Jared arose and knelt at attention.

I turned to Grace and said, "Wow did you see that pet? He's a fast learner."

Grace said, "Yes goddess."

I introduced Jared to Grace, "Boy, this is Grace. She is my pet. By virtue of the fact that she is female she rules over you. You will treat her with the utmost respect. Go over and kiss each of her toes.

As he was greeting Grace by kissing her toes I explained more. I said, "Be aware boy. The shocks you felt were at level three. Your training collar goes up to ten."

I stood up and said, "We have some time boy. Would you like to see my personal basement dungeon?"

Jared said, "Yes goddess."

I turned to Grace and said, "Lead the way."

As Grace walked toward the basement Jared tried to crawl after her. I said, "Get on your feet. We're not going to wait for you to crawl all the way down there."

Jared followed Grace and I followed him. I said, "She has a nice body doesn't she boy?"

Jared said, "Yes goddess, she's beautiful."

The three of us stepped into my red dungeon. Once we were all inside I pressed Jared's B button. Beep, beep, beep, and he dropped to his knees.

I said, "I love this training collar! Slave boy, every time you leave my house I expect you to plug this in to its charger."

Jared said, "Yes goddess."

I said, "Okay, let's have a little tour shall we? Without moving I pointed out all the sights.

I motioned to each piece as I spoke, "This is my spanking horse. It can also be used for pegging, right slave boy?"

Jared looked at floor and said, "Yes goddess."

I continued, "That's my genitorture chair. It's more commonly known as a CBT chair. Do you know what those letters stand for slave boy?"

Jared shook his head and said, "No goddess."

I said, "CBT means cock and ball torture. The back can be vertical for CBT or angled black if I'm going to play with a vagina."

I winked at Grace then turned to Jared and said, "Lucky for you there's no time for cock and ball torture tonight but you will probably spend time in that comfy piece of furniture."

I motioned to the bed and I said, "Of course that's my cuckold bed. That's where I spend evenings enjoying one slave's body while another one is denied and locked under in the cage."

I pointed to the far left corner and said, "That's my throne. That's where I sit to have my shoes and feet worshipped."

Along this wall is storage for all my devious little toys.

I wrapped it up, "And last but not least, my favorite. It's my oral worship chair."

I checked the time on my phone. I walked over to the oral worship chair and said, "We have time. Slave boy, kneel right here with your throat up against this seat."

Jared moved into position and I spent a couple minutes strapping him in. My chair had straps for the back of his neck, wrists and waist. As soon as Jared was secured I turned to Grace and said, "Have a seat my pet."

Grace smiled and said, "Yes goddess."

She stepped over Jared's head and settled in the seat. I said, "Okay slave boy. Let's see how fast you can give my pet an orgasm."

As he started licking I reached down and began gently stroking his cock, just enough to frustrate him. Soon, Grace was happily moaning. She was holding Jared's face tight to her pussy.

I said, "Pet, you are free to orgasm as you wish. As for you slave boy, you will not be cumming tonight."

Within five minutes Grace was squealing with delight. I could tell she had an orgasm. She slid back from Jared's mouth and said, "Thank you goddess."

I began freeing Jared from the leather restraints and said, "Okay, slave Benjamin will be here soon. We need to get upstairs. I need slave boy here to see how a proper slave conducts himself. Then I will give this boy his slave test."

Soon we were all up in my living room again. I had Benjamin's leather collar and lock in the footlocker. I was in my comfy chair. Grace was standing to my left wearing only her collar. Jared was kneeling to my right wearing only his butt plug and the shock collar on his genitals.

At 8 o'clock Benjamin rang the bell. I spoke into my phone through the front door cam, "The door is open Benjamin."

He came in and closed the door and locked it. He did not acknowledge anyone in the room as he walked over and stood at the footlocker. He placed his phone and keys in the box. Then he placed his shoes in the box.

He continued by quickly removing and neatly folding each article of clothing before depositing them in the box. When he was done he knelt down, reached in and took out his collar. He wrapped it around his neck and buckled it.

He finished by adding the lock and snapping it shut. Before he stood up he closed the footlocker and snapped on the combination lock.

He walked over to me and got on his hands and knees in front of me. He said, "Good evening goddess Laura." Then he lowered his face and placed a kiss on each of my feet.

I said, "Kneel slave."

Benjamin rose to his knees and straightened his back. He folded his hands behind his back. I motioned to Grace and said, "Slave Benjamin, this is my pet. Her name is Grace. You shall refer to her as Miss Grace."

Benjamin nodded at her and said, "I am pleased to meet you Miss Grace."

I motioned to Jared and said, "This is boy. He wants to be my bitch boy slave and I will be testing him tonight."

Benjamin said nothing to Jared. I said, "Slave Benjamin has demonstrated how a slave properly enters my home and greets me. Benjamin, stand up so they can see your chastity cage."

He stood and I motioned for him to stand in front of Grace. She knelt down for a closer look. She raised her hand to touch it but stopped herself and looked at me. I said, "It's fine pet. You may touch his cock cage."

Grace grasped the cage and pulled it left and right as she inspected it. Benjamin's penis swelled in the cage but the unforgiving steel prevented an erection.

I said to Benjamin, "Tell Miss Grace and boy how enforced chastity has improved your life."

Benjamin said, "Yes, my chastity cage has really helped me. I used to waste a lot of money and time on pornography and masturbation. Now I never do either."

I said, "Thar's right Benjamin, porn just makes you frustrated now doesn't it? It's better to keep yourself busy with making money at work and taking care of my housework isn't it?"

Benjamin agreed, "Yes goddess."

I continued,, "Tell miss Grace how long it's been since your most recent orgasm."

Benjamin said, "It has been twenty seven days Miss Grace."

Grace gave me a surprised look and said, "Wow! That's impressive."

I said, "Well, not really. It's not his choice. His cage prevents erections and ejaculation. I only allow him orgasms when he has earned them. But... he is closer than he realizes to his next orgasm." I winked at Benjamin.

I turned to Jared and said, "If you pass your test I'm going to have you buy a custom chastity cage like Benjamin's. It will cost you $400 but it is so worth it. I will be able to train you to be the best possible you."

I said to Jared, "Come over here for a closer look." I was pointing at the floor between Benjamin and Grace. I motioned for Grace to move back.

I lifted my boot up in front of Jared's face. The key to Benjamin's cage was dangling from my anklet. I said, "Take off the key slave boy."

I think Jared knew what was coming. His hands were shaking as he opened the clasp and removed the anklet. He let the anklet and key drop into his hand. He reached out to hand it to me.

I shook my head and pointed at Benjamin's cage. I said, "Take off the lock."

Jared moved forward and put the key in the lock, twisted it and it popped open. Then he took off the lock. I said, "Okay do you see how it fastens? Pull off the cage portion."

I looked at Grace and she was mesmerized by what was happening. As the cage slipped off, Benjamin's penis erected for the first time in weeks.

I said, "As you can see, slave Benjamin is rather, impaired regarding his genitalia. Aren't you slave?"

Benjamin said, "Yes goddess."

I continued, "His tiny penis is good, however for rewarding him. He has been behaving very well. He has also been keeping my house very clean. I've decided to reward you slave. How would you like a blowjob to completion?"

Benjamin said, "I would enjoy that very much."

I looked at Jared and he was white as a ghost. He knew that I never gave blowjobs. He now knew how I was going to test him.

I turned to Jared and said, "Okay it's decision time. Do you still want to be my slave?"

Jared was still holding the chastity cage and he was just staring at it. I snapped my fingers in his face and said, "Bitch! Answer me!"

Jared said, "Yes goddess. I've been wanting to be with you... since that night in park."

I smiled and said, "Ahh yes. The night you ate my ass at the picnic table."

Jared nodded.

I said, "Okay so it's settled. You will officially be my bitch boy after you suck this dick."

Jared was staring at Benjamin's erection. I said, "It's okay, it's just a little dick. You can fit the whole thing in your mouth. Of course, it has been building up semen for almost a month."

Jared moved closer to Benjamin. His mouth was only inches away from sealing his fate as my bitch. He shook his head and said, "Please don't make me do this."

I had my remote set to a level five shock and I hit the C button. Bzzzz! Jared's collar delivered a vicious shock to his balls. He barely moved but he tensed and groaned.

I said, "Bitch boy, I told you to suck that dick!"

Tears welled up in Jared's eyes. I reached out and held Jared's penis. It was only partially erect. I gently toyed with it as I spoke, "Jared, you know you need me. You need my attention. You want me take control of your cock. If you want to be in my life this is the only way."

His erection started to grow but he remained quiet. I held my remote in front of Jared's face. I pressed the up arrow to six, then seven. I put my finger on the C button.

Jared said, "Wait!" I pressed the button anyway. Jared shrieked and involuntarily reached for his genitals in an attempt to protect himself from the invisible attack.

I let go of his penis and said, "Jared, you don't have to put yourself through this. You can take off the collar and leave but, you will never see me again."

Jared shook his head and said, "No, I want you in my life."

I said, "Okay, then you know what to do."

Jared looked at me and I pointed at Benjamin's erection. He moved forward and grabbed the base of Benjamin's penis and closed his mouth around it..

I said, "No teeth. Keep your teeth covered and start sucking."

Benjamin closed his eyes as he reveled in the sensation. I said, "Benjamin, make sure you request permission to cum."

Jared's eyes were closed but I could see a tear dripping down his cheek. After a couple minutes Benjamin said, "Goddess may I cum?"

I put my hand on Jared's forehead and pulled him away from Benjamin's cock. I said, "No slave. You may not cum."

Benjamin's penis bobbed up and down in front of Jared's face. I knew that Jared just wanted this to be over but I was having too much fun.

I said to Jared, "Now I want you to lick it like a lollipop. Do it! Lick the head like a lollipop."

Jared was still holding the base of Benjamin's cock. He moved in and started licking the head. It was perfect. I was simultaneously tormenting Benjamin and humiliating Jared. I said to Grace, "Look pet. I'd say it's official. I'd like you to meet bitch boy. Only bitch boys lick cocks like lollipops."

Grace was getting in to it. She laughed and said, "I want to see him finish sucking. He's not a bitch boy until he takes care of the mess."

I said, "Good point. Okay keep sucking slave boy."

Jared closed his mouth over Benjamin's penis and continued sucking. I said, "Okay slave boy. When he cums you need to swallow it all. If I see one drop on the floor you are going to lick it up."

A minute later Benjamin said, "Goddess may I cum?"

I said to Jared, "Keep sucking bitch!"

Then to Benjamin I said, "Cum in his mouth!"

Benjamin moaned as he began filling Jared's mouth with hot cum. Jared held his eyes shut tight as he sucked and swallowed.

When Benjamin was done Jared sat back on his heels and was quietly crying.

I put my hand on Jared's chin and lifted his face to look in his eyes. I used my thumb to wipe a tear from his cheek and said, "Don't cry bitch boy. You have earned a place in my house. Now you will be able to spend more time with me."

Jared smiled and nodded. He said, "Thank you goddess Laura."

I didn't tell him that I was going to charge him a monthly fee for holding his chastity key. I decided to wait until he was locked to give him that news. Plus I needed to figure out how much he could afford.

I had Benjamin wash his penis and then I reapplied his chastity cage.

I took off Jared's training collar and showed him how to plug it in to the charger.

That was my most triumphant night up to that point. I sent my slaves home and told Benjamin to come back the next day to clean my house.

The following Monday was my first day at the hospital. I was assigned to help the doctor on rounds as she followed up with surgical patients. Her name was Dr. Crandal. We were following up with a patient when a man came into the room.

Dr. Crandal said, "Dr. Bradford have you met Laura Stanton?"

Without looking up from the patient's chart he said, "No, that name does not sound familiar."

Dr. Crandal frowned at me and said, "Well here's your chance to meet her."

He glanced up and said, "Hello uh..."

He looked back at Dr. Crandal and she said, "Laura... Laura Stanton."

Dr. Bradford said, "Ah yes Laura, it's nice to meet you. So you are the new PA from the clinic?"

I said, "Yes."

He signed the chart and handed it to me and said, "Here is the patient's chart."

He turned to walk away and spoke over his shoulder, "Have a good day. Nice to meet you... ah... good day."

I was a little miffed. He still didn't know my name. It was strange because we had never met but he seemed familiar.

Dr. Crandal said, "You'll get used to him."

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at the patient chart he had signed. I reviewed the surgery and the patient's record. Then I looked at the doctor listed under surgeon and it said: