Laura Loves' Life Pt. 02 - In the Garden

Story Info
Part 2 where Laura Meets Catherine at a farmers market.
4k words
4.71
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura Loves' Life - Part 2 - In the Garden

It had been over two weeks since my afternoon beach romp with Josh and I had not heard from him since. Did he move already? Was I just another slut to him? Did he have a girlfriend? I had no idea, but I had not been looking for him either. I did get my Rabbit out a few times and remembered our time on the beach. Amazing, but maybe it was time for new adventures; something in me felt liberated by the whole experience.

It was a Saturday late morning, and after I had spent several hours in my office preparing for an upcoming trial, I stopped by the local farmers market. Outside of the Wausau area there were many Amish farms that grew amazing vegetables. There were also a few Hmong immigrants who also came from farming backgrounds and competed equally with their Amish counterparts at the market. Since the farmers market was dominated by these two groups, I was always guaranteed to get the best produce at the cheapest prices.

As I strolled through the market buying a little bit from as many farmers as I could, I came across a stall that had some delicious looking cantaloupe, raspberries and early watermelon. This was the only booth offering these things, so it was a bit busy. As I waited in line, I noticed the proprietor was quite different too. It was an earthy looking woman with long black hair who looked to be slightly older than me. She certainly stood out in the crowd, thus I was curious about her story. I tried to imagine her in her garden toiling under the sun just to provide us with some great produce.

When I finally got to her, I said, "Ill have two melons and a quart of raspberries. I'm curious where your garden is and how much work you have to put in to get this wonderful looking produce."

"Don't you worry about my garden miss", she barked back. "Just hurry up so I can serve others!"

I was suddenly taken aback. I did not expect this response from such a wholesome looking woman. She was several inches taller than me, had strong wide hips, full breasts and would be quite pretty if she smiled. But she scowled as she put my things in a bag and thrust it to me.

"That's five bucks for that." She snarled.

I gave her a five and snapped back, "Well your' quite welcome yourself. I'll be sure to tell my friends to visit the friendly lady with the great melons." And with that I marched away.

I was thinking, 'What the hell was that all about? What's her problem? Don't think I'll buy her stuff anymore.' I walked out of the market and decided to get a coffee at the little coffee shop next door. I went in, got an iced coffee, and sat down still kind of mad and disappointed in my encounter. Then I started thinking about a few clients and Josh and my sister in Peoria. I had not seen her in two years, being as we were both so busy; she with four kids and me with my growing law practice.

As I was getting up to leave, the mean produce seller came in the door. I looked down trying to avoid her, but she saw me and headed straight to me. I was completely surprised at what happened next.

"I am so so sorry" she blurted out as she began to cry. "I had a terrible start to the day, and I think I just took it out on my customers, especially you. On my way here early this morning I lost all of my cash I use for change. Then I got in a small fender bender as I was almost to the market, and the guy was an asshole" She said as her sobs subsided a bit. "I'm usually very nice, how can I make it up to you?"

I was relieved this was the case and then I felt sorry for her. "That's OK, I get it, we all have bad days and sorry this has happened to you. Can I get you a coffee?"

"Really, after the way I treated you? Well... sure but I have to get back to my stall soon."

"No problem, but I do think I will put out my original question, 'where is your garden and maybe I could see it sometime? I have always wanted to grow my own veggies but my time has been limited, my yard is small, and I'm not sure really what I'm doing. By the way I'm Laura."

"I would love to show you my gardens." she said as she suddenly perked up. "I'm Catherine and here is my business card. Please call me and we can set up a time for you to come over."

I had never seen a business card from a farmers market and as I took it I noticed it was the coolest artsy business card I had ever seen. A magical swirl of fruit and vegetables was the background. It made me wonder how her garden looked, 'I bet she has cool art in it too.' I thought.

I bought Catherine her coffee and then we walked out together with me promising I would be calling her soon. "From the look of your produce I can't wait to see it and learn a few things. I hope the rest of your day goes better."

We gave each other an awkward hug and then she left to get back to her stand and I headed back to my car. I was feeling much better too and vowed to call her soon. After I had gotten over being so pissed at her I took note that she was actually very attractive and nice.

Not wanting to seem too anxious I waited until Monday evening to give her a call. Luckily, I didn't have to leave a message. "Hello Catherine, this is Laura from the market on Saturday. I was hope...."

She interrupted. "Laura, thank you so much for calling me. Again, I really want to thank you for putting up with me on Saturday. You made my day much better after I met you in the coffee shop. While I'm still bummed out about losing one hundred and twenty-five dollars in change and getting my car smucked by a real dick; things are much better; and I would love to have you over."

I told her that I typically took Wednesdays afternoons off and though I often went out kayaking (didn't mention Josh) I was open this coming Wednesday afternoon.

"That would work perfectly. I usually spend Wednesday mornings at a yarn collective I'm part of, but I'm home by noon. Wednesdays afternoons I spend putzing in my garden, so this will work well. I have about two acres of land just on the backside of Rib Mountain. It's pretty isolated except for one nosy old guy, but he's alright."

I got her address near the so called 'mountain' in central Wisconsin and told her I would give her some time to collect herself and would get to her place around two. Then I thought 'Yarn collective? That's interesting, seems pretty earthy.' It kind of excited me.

The following Wednesday I got up with a feeling of anticipation. I showered and trimmed myself up. I don't know why I did that; I was only going over to see her gardens. As I drove to my office I couldn't stop thinking about Catherine and her gardens and if they were as creative as her business card. Luckily most of the morning was spent going over a couple of files so I didn't have to focus on anybody in person. I left promptly at one pm so as not to be late to Catherines' place. Too make up to her for my own snappy remark at her booth I stopped and bought a nice bottle of chilled chardonnay, a small box of Swiss chocolates and headed to the other side of the mountain. As I turned into her drive I felt as if I was entering a whimsical fantasy land. Random sculptures and other pieces of art were placed along the wooded drive to her house. I wondered what her home and gardens might look like.

When I arrived a few minutes after two, Catherine was in her front yard putzing around and waiting for me. As I stepped out of my car, I was suddenly taken aback by how stunning she was. She was wearing a white tight tank top (no bra) and a tie died cotton wrap which exposed her wonderfully sexy midriff. The excitement I had been feeling suddenly ramped up a few notches.

"Laura, I am so glad you were able to come on out today. Thanks for skipping your regular routine. Not to brag but I love showing off my gardens."

"Wouldn't miss it Catherine, especially after our great start at the farmers market." I laughed. "I brought a little 'thanks for having me' gift."

"Thank you but there was no need, I was the crabby one that day. Besides, I grow my own grapes and have wine I made last fall, and it's not too bad, but I never refuse a gift."

As she walked up to me, and I wasn't sure how to greet her, should I give her a light hug? Not to worry she made the decision for us as she suddenly wrapped her arms around me and gave me a strong embrace. Her perfect breasts were smashed up just above mine and I thought I would melt. As she was a few inches taller, my slightly smaller tits pressed against the underside of hers. As she let go, I could feel my nipples get hard, and I noticed the same was happening to her.

As we stepped apart, I said, "Wow Catherine your place is stunning. The artwork you have along your drive is so awesome. I can't wait to see wait your gardens look like."

"Let's go inside and grab a couple of glasses and then head out back so I can show you around. There's a lot to explore." Catherine said with a certain twinkle in her eye.

Her house was small but inside was just as magical as the approach up to it. She had modern art paintings on the wall and her furnishings were all made from reconstituted materials or were antiques of some sort. The eclectic mix made for one of the coolest house interiors I had seen. In her bedroom she had a large king-size bed with a canopy over it and twinkling lights on the ceiling. I imagined lying on it looking at the ceiling as if they were stars.

"Come on, lets head out back to the gardens. On days like today we should spend as much time outside as we can. Winter will be here before we know it. And I want to learn more about you."

We went through her small but well stocked kitchen and put the wine in the fridge. We then headed out the door that led to the backyard. When we were outside again, I walked into one of the most amazing gardens I had ever seen. They were not square plots with even rows. Scattered about were circular and oval patches of rock lined gardens, each with their own unique vegetables. There were carrots, potatoes, onions, broccoli, beans, lettuce, tomatoes galore, peppers and loads of melons and small pumpkins. Interspersed in every garden were herbs and marigolds (to keep the deer away). The colors and the smells were delicious. Amidst all of this were various colorful sculptures. Distorted birds, odd shapes, stretched iron pieces and colorful mosaics. In the middle of it all was a coy pond surrounded by a soft carpet of grass.

"Oh my god Catherine, this place is beyond amazing. Wow, I never expected this. Not only is your produce beautiful, but you grow it as if it is all an art piece. I never expected this. When I saw your stall, I was impressed, but now I'm blown away. And your tomatoes are the best I've ever seen."

"Well, it took a lot of work to get here but I'm pretty happy how it has all turned out. It takes a great deal of work, but I love doing it."

After wandering around the gardens for a while we settled on the grass next to the coy pond. No need for a blanket to sit on, the grass was as soft as cashmere. After a few more minutes talking about her gardens and how she gets the most out of each plant, Catherine suddenly stood up and said, "I'm going to go get that bottle of wine you brought."

She came out a few minutes later with the wine, glasses, fresh strawberries, some yummy Wisconsin cheese and a joint. I'm not a big pot smoker but I do like to take a puff to chill out once in a while. I'm more of a gummy person and since it was now legal in Michigan, only an hour and a half away, most everybody I knew had some form of weed.

"I don't know if you are a pot smoker, which is cool if not, but I do like to smoke, and this is some fine stuff. The cheese is from someone I got to know at the farmers market, and unfortunately the local strawberry season is over, but I got these at my co-op."

"That all looks so delicious Catherine, including the joint." I said trying to be casual. But my heart was beating a bit faster and I sure didn't feel casual.

She poured some wine for both of us, and then we nibbled on cheese and strawberries before she lit the joint. I took only two puffs before I felt this euphoric buzz. We had been talking about my background of growing up in a suburb outside of Chicago and law practice with me telling her select parts of my history, such as law school at Wisconsin Madison, and of course my ill-fated marriage.

continued our conversation turned from gardening to more esoteric topics such as why Rib Mountain was called a mountain to how do cats see at night. After a while I shut my eyes and soaked up the sun. Suddenly I felt a pair of very firm but soft hands on my shoulders giving me a shoulder massage. This added to the dreamy feeling in the garden.

"Mmmmmm oh yah Catherine, that feels great." I said. 'I have a couple of clients right now that are giving me knots in my shoulders. Between the wine, the joint and your awesome hands, I could melt right into you right now."

"I could give you a much better massage if you took your blouse off, then I could really get in there."

My nipples were already hard and protruding through the lacy bra I had put on that morning, but when Catherine suggested I take off my blouse I started to feel wet between my legs. I tried to be smooth and cool, but I practically ripped my own top off. As soon as my blouse was gone Catherine continued massaging my shoulders but now she went further down my back and sides right on the edge of my tits.

"Oh my Laura, your skin is so silky smooth" She said as she rubbed deeper and deeper. "Now your bra is in the way, do you mind if I take it off?"

"Ahhh mmm nnno, of course not." I stammered felling so turned on. Catherine unclipped my bra and stealth fully slipped it off me and full (but not huge) tits were free, with my nipples sticking out like the top of a pencil. Now I was topless, turned on, high and a bit tipsy. I literally slipped into Catherines' lap as she was massaging my shoulders and just up above my breasts. Most of this time I had my eyes closed but as I went back, I opened them to see the sky and Catherines beautiful face. I could also see her large and lovely breasts just up above my face and her nipples were at least as hard as mine. Seeing them poke through her tank top just kept turning up my temperature.

At this point it seemed as if Catherine could take it no more. She gently laid my head down on the soft grass, right near the edge of the coy pond. Then she did something that seemed unusual at first, but wow did it turn me on. She laid down on her side next to me, propped her head in her hand, and with her big eyes and a sensuous smile, she just stared into my eyes. Then she looked over my body, and I could tell she was interested in much more than a massage. Then slowly we inched towards each other and I pressed my lips upon hers. We left it like that for a slight moment and then began to kiss with passion. We made out like that for a long time and as we pulled ourselves as close as we could to each other.

"Oh Laura, I need to take off my top too. Whoooooo you have me so turned on."

When she pulled her tank top off her large firm breasts were stunning, and she had wide areolas and nipples that were long and erect. She fell back onto me, and we continued to make out and then we began exploring each other's body. She massaged my breasts and slightly pinched my nipples. My hips began to slowly rock back and forth, and I could feel the same from hers. My panties were getting soaked from my excitement and I wondered about Catherines; oh how I wanted to find out.

Whether I made the decision consciously or not I do not know but I slowly began to kiss Catherines neck and nibble on her skin just above her tits. I was pinching one of her nipples and then began to lick and suck on her other one while she just lay back and let me pleasure her. I could hear her moaning ever so quietly and feel her hips moving up and down. At this I could take it no more, so I got on my knees and began to kiss my way down her tummy. Then I reached down between her legs ready to pull off her panties as skillfully as she had removed my bra. There was no need because under her wrap she did not have any panties. I started untying her wrap as I continued to kiss her just above her pubic mound. I couldn't wait to get to her pussy.

Just then Catherine, stiffened up, pushed my head away and closed her legs together. "No...No oh god I'm so sorry but we have to stop. I just can't. I mean... I could" she said as she was breatingh heavily. "But I want to hang out with you more and, well this could ruin that."

I was stunned. I was just about to explode in pleasure and wanted to give her orgasms and feel her and, well to say the least I was feeling quite let down suddenly. I rolled onto my back and stared at the sky catching my own breath. "Oh, I guess your right Catherine, but god you have me hot and still raring to go. Everything about you is so awesome and this setting, Wow!"

"That's exactly why I have to stop. I want our friendship to continue. And while I'm not a lesbian, I am sexually adventurous and I would love to explore more with you, but now is not the right time. I want us to know each other first, as friends. Then perhaps we can have some benefits now and then, I mean Laura, you have me completely turned on too, and I know that won't go away"

We laid there silent, on the soft grass next to the coy pond for quite some time. I felt a pleasant feeling through my body as I lay there in the sun next to Catherine. Eventually one of us broke the silence. I just remember Catherine saying to me. "Do you want one more puff off this joint? It's just what I need right now."

"I think one hit is all I need, but that would be great." So, I took a big hit and coughed some which got me spinning and babbling, so I continued. "Catherine, I don't want to leave feeling weird. My god how much you have turned me on, but I really want to hang out with you too. I too feel something. Not love romantically, but a connection that I want to continue. Maybe in the future, or maybe not. But I love you, I mean not in a lesbian romantic way but..." and then because I was high, or just didn't know what to say, I began to giggle. And so did Catherine. Eventually we sat up, got dressed, hugged, and went into her kitchen to gather up my things.

Yah, it was awkward as we were wrapping up our afternoon. It was obvious that we were still hot for each other, but we avoided going there. Catherine loaded me up with fresh veggies which I resisted at first as this was part of her living, but it looked oh so good I eventually took everything she gave me.

We hugged again as I left and it was a ling, deep and passionate hug. Oddly we didn't kiss. This moment was somewhere between passion and deep friendship. I did feel her hard nipples against mine and I swear she kinda purred or growled deep within.

I drove out of her amazing driveway and down around the "mountain" heading back home. I don't think I have been as sexually confused in my life before this afternoon. I was never afraid or prudish about sex and certainly had let my self go a couple weeks earlier with Josh on the beach, but now I felt so different. I mean Josh fucked the hell out of me and it was incredible, but things with Catherine were so much different. I was so turned on by her but I knew exactly what she meant. Friends first, and maybe later, well who knows.

As I arrived home my pussy was all squishy and my little panties felt soaked. I was still trying to process the entire afternoon with Catherine and what had happened. We were so close to exploding in pleasure and I could still feel her smooth skin and erect tits. My mind kept wandering too what might have been. The I kept thinking about my friendship with Catherine and where that might go. Would we visit art galleries? Tour farms and gardens? Go hiking and kayaking? All of this sounded exactly what I wanted in a friendship. But wow I was still so turned on by her. Not only her body, but by the life she lived, and I did not want to squander that.

12