Laura on my couch.

Story Info
I take advantage of a friend​ when she's passed out.
977 words
4.06
57.9k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't related to my previous story although it's about the same girl. As was the last one, this is completely fictional and from a dream I had.

*

I was out bar hopping with one of my good friends, Laura one night and while I was just tipsy she was really drunk. She recently had a fight with her dad and was drinking her feelings, to the point of stumbling home, something which she complained throughout the night. I lived closer so I dragged her back to my place as it seemed safer.

"You're a good friend." She slurred when I helped her on to my couch. "You'll never take advantage of me."

"Yeah I'm a good guy, now please don't hurt yourself, Laura." I replied as I lowered her down. "Sleep it off and have good dreams."

With that, I went upstairs to try and sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night after a very hot sex dream about Laura that I was hard even after I got up. I have had those about her before, and despite me trying she never was interested in me as she saw me as a friend. I was thirsty as fuck so I went downstairs to get a glass, and when I did I saw something that my dick even harder.

Laura in her sleep had pushed off most of her dress. She wore a strapless, short cocktail dress that showed off her body in all the right places. I loved it and jerked off to pics of her in it in the past, but now she had somehow hiked up the skirt to her belly showing that she shockingly wasn't wearing any underwear. One of her ample breasts popped out of the top as well. My first instinct was to get a blanket to cover her and jerk off after, but something else took over me.

I moved closer to her to nudge and call out to her to see if she would wake up. She didn't and was pretty much passed out. Her dark brown hair a mess over my couch and her face. Her shaved pussy was dripping wet, I guess she was having a wet dream too. I hesitated, thinking of what I wanted to do to her. I had spent hours jerking off and imagining what her breasts looked like and how her pussy would feel on my cock.

I was painfully hard and my cock was bursting out of my PJ's at this point and couldn't help it any longer. I pulled off my pants, hiked up her skirt more, popped out her other breast, and spread her legs wide open. I grabbed my cock and slowly entered her tight wet cunt that I dreamed of for so long. I wanted to fuck her since I met her and my chance had finally come.

My cock was halfway in when she started to stir. I froze terrified that she was waking up and I quickly came up with a story that she consented to this but then she spoke and what she said made me even harder.

"Seth?" She said sleepily and turned her head towards me with eyes half open. "Rape me!"

So, that's what got her so wet. I knew she was a slut but didn't know that.I shoved the rest of my cock into her cunt. She felt amazing on my cock, wet and tight as fuck. Better than my previous girlfriend and was worth the wait. I started to pump into her, fucking her slowly at first when she spoke again.

"Oh, Seth your cock is so hard!" She moaned out. "It feels so big in me!"

I started to fuck her harder and she started to moan more and more calling me daddy all the while. Her tits were bouncing up and down to the rhythm of my thrusts, which made me even harder than I ever thought I could get. My cock felt like metal rod inside of her tight wet cunt.

"I love your cock in me, Seth!" She let out after I started to fuck her harder. " Rape me harder!"

Other than a few grunts and moans, I was silent as I was fucking Laura. I didn't want to wake her up fully. She started to play with her clit, moaning louder as she did. She was into it. I knew she was a freak but letting me rape her was beyond anything. Crazy bitch.

I started to fuck her harder and harder, grabbing her tits as I did. Fucking her was amazing and I was going to use her. She was still passed out and was moaning "Seth!" louder and louder. Suddenly she started moaning loud and I felt her cunt tighten around my cock. She was coming to my cock, and I was scared she would finally wake up. She didn't thankfully, but her cunt squeezed my cock so hard I almost came in her. "Oh, Seth!" She moaned as she came with a smile, "Thank you for that. I wanted to get raped by you for so long. Your cock is amazing."

I pulled out just in time and shot my massive load across her body. Most of it ended up on her belly and tits, but some ended up on her face. Seeing her covered in my jizz and ravaged was a hot sight, so I took a phone pic of her for future jerk off material. I covered her back up and went to bed.

In the morning, she was hungover and groggy.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked slightly worried she would remember my taking advantage of her.

"Next time, cum in my pussy. It's my fantasy to get raped like that." She replied. "But we can try again later."