Laura's Cardinal Ch. 03

Story Info
Twin Flames - Goodbyes.
5.4k words
4.87
2.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

It was the first time that Amanda had sat in the passenger's Captain Chair as the RV lumbered down the highway with Lady sleeping on the floor between us. She was dressed for comfort. The loose and thin halter top allowed her nipples to form dark little peaks. The peaks that I had the privilege of nursing on earlier that morning. Her shorts showed off her long smooth legs and thighs. Being inside the RV didn't require shoes, so she was barefoot with her feet up and comfortably resting on the dash.

"This is really nice. It rides a lot smoother than my truck. And these big windows you can see so much."

"Yeah. It's fun to drive. Even being this big, it's pretty maneuverable. It took a little getting used to. Grocery store parking lots are still kind of tricky. I just have to park away from everybody."

Glancing over with a playful look, I added, "You know, we're sitting high enough and with the slightly tinted windows that you could sit there all naked and nobody would know. Cars coming from the opposite direction would be passed before they ever realized the gorgeous view that they just missed."

I could see the wheels turning in that active imagination, considering the possibilities.

"While that does sound exciting. You might get distracted and we might crash. Or you might just get tired of seeing my naked body all day and just want to go to sleep at night," she grinned playfully.

"Well, the first is a possibility. The second... I don't think so. As a matter of fact, I know so," returning her grin.

"I was thinking that this is still a virgin RV. It needs to have the bed, or the sofa, or the bunk... or maybe all three properly christened."

"Well then you'd better find an empty campground or a camping spot away from everyone else, so that WE don't keep everybody awake tonight or wake anybody up during the night, or in the morning."

Briefly looking over, all that I saw was a beaming and mischievous grin.

It was fun. The October weather was awesome. My traveling companion was playful. Much more fun than traveling by myself. It was a typical Indian Summer day that was unseasonably warm and dry. Being the start of the week, traffic was light, especially on the two-lane state highways. It was a bit of a drive on our first day. We made it to Lake Poinsett State Park which was on the eastern side of South Dakota by early evening, and it was well worth it.

Being the middle of October, the fall colors provided a picturesque reflection off the lake. The campground was pretty empty so we got our pick and found a spot close to the shore of the medium-sized lake away from other campers.

Even with a fully stocked refrigerator and all the amenities of a modern-day kitchen, sometimes simplicity is best. Over our open campfire, we cooked hot dogs on a couple of tree twigs and then slathered the oversized buns with mustard, onions, and sweet relish. Eating baked beans right out of the can that had been warmed by the fire seemed kind of like 'roughing it'. All of that was washed down with some Moose Drool beers. Later, we fed each other roasted marshmallows and licked any remnants of the sweet sticky desserts from each other's lips, chin, and or cheeks.

.................................................

The night sky was picturesque. A black-to-navy gradient was the backdrop for the full moon; it was so clear you could almost see every crater. The moon, glowing a yellowy white, loomed large overhead and was surrounded by an ethereal glow. Most of the millions of stars that were usually on display, were drowned out by the moon's brilliance. However, a few of the more brilliant stars made their way through. It was those stars that I believed belonged to our guardian angels who were looking down with satisfying smiles at the spectacle of the merging of two souls that was about to take place.

I've read that having full-moon sex is extra special as it radiates energy that stimulates affection and desire for spiritual connection. It can also heighten the sex drive and provide a stronger and deeper bonding between the partners. The deepened bond allows for the development of a much deeper trust and understanding, making the experience both physically and emotionally fulfilling. It can also bring more passion, sensuality, and pleasure.

On a soft blanket, we lay at the water's edge in our 'Lovers' cuddle' and looked up at the heavens cheek-to-cheek, like we had done so often out on the open range of her ranch. Tonight, we are bathed in the soothing reflected sunlight from the large overhead moon where the light had gathered the lunar energy that fueled our passion and spiritual desire for each other. A deep desire to come together and join in the most intimate manner possible; to truly become one with each other under the soothing glow of the full moon for the first time.

Christening the RV would have to wait.

Our lips came together and the energy of our spirits flowed into each other as our souls kissed and the outside world ceased to exist. All that existed was contained in our cocoon of spiritual energy as we opened ourselves to each other.

Amanda's little body glowed a fluorescent white as she straddled my hips preparing for our joining. Her nipples stood out like two gray pearls against the whiteness of her skin and her eyes were like black marbles against her moon-bathed face. Her little white breasts just blended in with the rest of her body. Amanda's normally blond bush was now a light gray triangle.

Words cannot describe the first moment of penetration and the feeling of snugness and warmth as Amanda takes me into her depths and just holds me locked in place.

"Oh, my Amanda. You feel so warm. You always feel so good but, tonight you feel even more special."

"I know, it really felt different to have your cock all cool, but now it's nice a warm. Right where it's supposed to be."

Watching my lover slowly and sensually ride me is always a treat, but somehow tonight, the coming together of our bodies, minds, and spirits seemed to be on a higher plane as we slid together like lovers long acquainted with how their bodies and hearts fit together.

At times her arms were raised and outspread as if she was praising and offering herself to the heavens. Other times her hands rested on my chest and our eyes locked as our connection became stronger and deeper as she gently rode me. And then laying completely on top of me slowly rolling her hips as she sensually slid along my hardened flesh. Our synchronized breaths of passion were just inches from each other's ears stopping occasionally for warm and tender kisses as she cupped my face in her hands. Her skin felt like cool velvet as my hands gently roamed over her back and massaged each soft globe.

This was lovemaking at its finest. Perhaps what they said was right. THIS, was the most emotionally satisfying moment in my life. It was a communion of our souls and a merging of our spirits.

Our combined releases were not our usual 'over-the-top' - 'Earth-shattering' - 'Heart-stopping' experiences. Instead, gentle waves of euphoria flowed from our hearts and souls forming a single and everlasting bond.

Sitting in our Lotus position and holding each other's face in our hands, our lips made love of their own.

"Steve, my love... I have never felt closer to you than I do this very minute. I never thought I would find the kind of love that you have brought into my life. Thank you."

"And I have never felt closer to you my love. I love you Amanda... my Amanda... from the bottom of my heart," followed by a tender kiss to her forehead.

"I love you, Steve... My Steve... from my heart to yours."

We slept peacefully in each other's arms. It was a kind of peace and tranquility that I had never experienced.

....................................................

Usually, as I drove, Amanda would sit up front and either watch the scenery or read. On our final day, as we neared our destination, she seemed nervous.

"Nervous?"

"A bit."

"My parents will love you. They'll see what I see in you and will see how happy that you've made me."

I got a gentle smile.

"It's not meeting your parents that I'm nervous about. It's meeting Laura's parents that I'm nervous about."

"Really. Why's that?"

"I mean you were married to their daughter. They know the kind of love you two had. How deep it was. I'm just afraid that they will look at us and not see the depth of our love. The special kind of connection and bond that we share."

Fortunately, we were approaching a rest stop. After Lady did her thing, I took Amanda's hand and took a slow walk along one of the short hiking trails.

Finding a quiet spot away from the commotion of the busy world and turning to hold both of her hands in mine. My eyes looked into her troubled eyes, brushed my hand gently over her cheek, and brought my lips to hers.

"You're right. They won't see the kind of love that Laura and I shared. You know why?"

Shaking her head.

"Because our love is deeper. It's unique and special. And do you know why I say that?"

Again, shaking her head, as our eyes stay connected. My hands come up and cup her face.

"It's because I believe that we are 'Twin Flames'."

Amanda's eyes widened, as tears began to well up in her gray eyes.

"I felt it before but it was stronger the other night in the light of the full moon than ever before. When we were done and just holding each other, still inside of you with my life's essence filling and still flowing deep inside of you. It was a feeling that was unlike anything that I had ever experienced or even knew existed. The strong spiritual connection.

"They say that you may have several soulmates who move in and out of your life, but you will only have one Twin Flame. Twin Flame relationships aren't about romance. It's about spiritual growth, in which each partner complements the other and helps each other to grow and in some cases to help heal a trauma, a deep sadness, or an emptiness. When they meet their lives change. It's much deeper and more profound than a soulmate partnership because they lead to a wholeness... to a completeness. It's your whole identity that merges with the other person. It's why it's called 'Twin'."

"I've read a little about that. How do you know so much about it?"

"Many nights, when we've laid together, or when I've held you in my arms, I've felt a growing connection. Deeper than I've ever experienced, and I read up on it. The concept of Twin Flames is theoretical in the world of nature and obviously has not been confirmed through scientific research. The scientific community has kind of recognized some traits like being comfortable with each other, common interests, a deep emotional connection, and similar traits, to name a few.

"And like I said, after the other night, Amanda, I'm positive of it."

"I guess that I can say that too. The other night, under the full moon, was like a whole awakening almost like a rebirth. The feelings of closeness brought something that I had never known existed. And, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I don't feel it as strongly as you do, because I do feel a lot of those things and more. I just don't know how to describe it. To be in such a communion with another person's spiritual being. It's so overwhelming."

"It is overwhelming, but you will. I'm sure of it. It's a relationship that goes both ways. I mean, it's not a one-way spiritual street, and it's not unusual for one partner to feel it first. And because a Twin Flame is a reflection, it's only a matter of time before it will grow and develop. Anyway, that's what I've read."

"Thank you. It's why I love you so much. It's why I feel like I'm a part of you, and you are a part of me. A part that I can never be without. You understand me like nobody in my life ever has. Not even my mom and dad."

Just before we started our walk back, with my hands still cupping her warm and soft face, my lips gently kissed her forehead. Pulling back, wordlessly my feelings for her, which were expressed through that kiss, crossed our shared dimension.

'You're mine. I care about you. I would gladly give my life for you. I'll come between whatever and whoever tries to hurt you. I love you and you are my baby forever, as long as we both shall live.'

.....................................................

I had sent a number of cell phone photos of my girlfriend since we met. Most were when she was Mandy and in 'Full Cowgirl' mode. And then there were the special ones where she was Amanda. The first ones my mom texted back with, 'She's so beautiful and tiny. Can't wait to meet her'.

The weather held up for us. It was a typical October day, warm and sunny. Amanda was held breathless at the sight of all of the maple trees in full fall bloom. The red, gold, and orange leaves of fall created a picture postcard scene. Actually, it's been that way throughout the last two days of our travel.

We planned to spend a couple of days with my parents, go over, and visit Laura's mom and dad for a few hours one afternoon. The day of the tragic anniversary would be the hardest. Beyond that, we had an open schedule. Amanda assured me that Silvia and Earl were fine with taking care of her horses, although I knew that she missed them and missed not being able to take them out for a ride.

It was Tuesday afternoon. As we approached the small town where I grew up, my anxiousness grew. Amanda sensed it and knew the reason. She reached across the space between our chairs, gave me a warm assuring smile, and held my hand as I drove.

Pulling into my parents' driveway brought back many memories and heartaches. It had been a bit over five months from the day I left. While time and Amanda had helped in the healing process it was still there.

Their house was always a source of comfort. It was different than the two-story four-bedroom house that I grew up in. After I was out on my own, they figured why, with just the two of them and getting on in age, did they need such a large house with stairs to the second floor. A single-story ranch style made more sense and situated on a large lot with many maple trees gave them the space that they enjoyed.

After the accident, I spent many nights in the spare bedroom. It wasn't that I was having nightmares or anything, I just wasn't ready to spend evenings and nights by myself.

Today Amanda was dressed conservatively with a tank top and mid-thigh shorts. And there was the gentle use of some makeup, not that she ever needed any. She always grinned and kissed my cheek whenever I gave her that compliment.

My mom and dad welcomed Amanda the way I knew that they would with smiles and open arms. Amanda blushed when my mom said that the photos that I had sent didn't do her justice.

While Lady scampered about the large yard, we got comfortable around the picnic table with some of the region's specialty beers... Leinenkugel's October Fest. I had already given my parents a bit of a 'heads-up' on Amanda's parents so that they wouldn't ask about them.

I wasn't sure what they pictured our normal sleeping arrangements to be... me sleeping in the RV, a spare bedroom, or something else. That needed to be talked about along with my future plans on not returning and moving in and living with my girlfriend.

After filling me in on the latest family stuff. It was time for them to get to know Amanda... my lover, and soulmate.

They already knew how we met. But it was still fun to hear it from Amanda's perspective. I couldn't see it, but from her voice, I could tell that her eyes sparkled as she talked about that day and other days of us out horseback riding.

She went quiet for a few moments, unsure where she wanted to go. And perhaps it was a bit of guidance from above on the next phase of revealing our relationship.

"Steve coming into my life has been a Godsend. I'm sure that he's told you that my parents were killed in a traffic accident three years ago last month. Similar to how Laura was killed."

My mom reached across the table and took Amanda's hand.

"Yes, he has. And we are so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine recovering from such a tragedy. We watched Steve through his loss. Did you have any other family to help you?"

Shaking her head.

"None that were close. My grandparents, aunts, and uncles had either passed away or moved into assisted living. My cousins got tired of the small town atmosphere quite a while ago and all moved away."

It was the first time that I had heard these details. My hand found hers under the table.

"So you really had nobody to be there for you. That had to have been lonely. Especially in the winter."

"It was. There's a couple in town who own a local diner who I've known all of my life. They kind of adopted me as their daughter. Took me under their wing. Visited me. Had me over for supper many nights. I even slept over there in a spare bedroom the first week after the funeral. They're the ones who are taking care of my horses.

"Anyway, having Steve staying with me has been so nice."

I could see my mom and dad waiting for what was coming. It was time for me to let me know that Amanda wouldn't be alone over the coming winter, and beyond.

"Amanda coming into my life when I so desperately needed it was like she said a 'Godsend'. When I left five months ago I didn't know where I going. I didn't know how long that I was going to be gone, or what I was hoping to find. In fact, just before I started the engine I flipped a coin, twice. The first time it was either North or South. The second time it was either East or West.

Amanda looked at me wide-eyed.

"You never told me about that."

"Just never remembered it. Until now."

Suddenly the whole set of the random circumstances leading up to our meeting that afternoon on that deserted highway hit her like nothing before. Amanda didn't care if we were in front of my parents, she buried her face into my shirt and silently wept as I held her in a warm embrace.

Looking over at my mom, whose eyes were 'leaking', she wiped both eyes.

Composing herself, my mom handed her a tissue from the box that had been conveniently sitting at the table.

"Sorry."

Reaching over and taking Amanda's hand in hers, "You have nothing to be sorry about, my dear. That was the first time that I had heard that too. That's what makes the two of you so special. You were meant to find each other."

Continuing.

"Like I said, I didn't know what I was looking for. I just knew that I had to get away. Everything around here reminded me of Laura. But, I was led to this wonderful woman right here by forces out of my control. I thought that I had love and happiness before. I did. But not like what I have now.

"Mom... Dad... I'm staying with Amanda. I'm going to live with her. In fact, we already are... living together. And, yes, we both know what the next step is. We just need some time. Not to make sure."

Turning to look at the love of my life and with a warm smile, "We already know that."

The smile back was broader and wider than I'd ever seen. I kissed her forehead tenderly as a sign of my love and adoration.

A moment of silence, before my mom spoke.

"Well, I'd like to say that we're surprised, but we're not. We saw the mood and tone in your emails and when we would talk, change just after you met this wonderful woman. And then when you said that you were in no hurry to move on, we kind of suspected that something... or someone," smiling at Amanda, "Was the reason."

"You're both adults," my dad chimed in.

"You don't need our approval."

"We know, we just wanted to be upfront and honest with everything. That's all."

"Well, thank you. Your mom and I appreciate that very much and we are both glad that you have found one another. And like you said, and I firmly believe it, that there is no accidental meeting between soulmates."

32aa
32aa
451 Followers
12