Laura's Choice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pet, you seem a bit unsettled. Is it the surprise from today?"

Really, I only thought I was doing what I was supposed to be doing, with more enthusiasm than usual perhaps. Maybe he was right though. The dynamics of the house had just changed with the introduction of Arie and my role was now changing as well. It had to. A second woman sharing his attentions had to change things and was this bothering me? A sudden thought occurred. Perhaps I was now the 'first' slave among equals. I laughed at that, throwing my head back.

"What?" he asked.

"Sorry sir," I gasped as at that moment he thrust his hips up and ground me down on his cock. I tried to think though the pleasure emanating from my centre. I grunted out, "Not sure of my role ... now."

With that he pulled me down and wrapped his hands around my back and massaged my shoulders and lower back comfortingly. He pulled my lower lip with his teeth and touched my tongue with his. My god this felt good. I responded by bouncing harder on his cock but he placed his lower hand on my bum and pressed down, slowing me. He then sat me up and I rested my back on his upraised thighs. This was perhaps the oddest sex we had had.

"Laura, your role has not changed. You are my most valued possession and your role is to take care of all my needs. Arie is here to provide you companionship. I don't really need her for sex." How he got this out so coherently while gently pushing up into me I don't know. Restraint in sex was not something he exhibited often or at all but tonight seemed to be more talking than fucking.

I did feel a bit reassured at his words as apparently I was more anxious about my position as 'First Slave' than I was prepared to admit. In response I found myself spontaneously leaning down and covering his mouth with mine in a deep and passionate kiss. I really wanted this kiss.

Talk was over and his thrusting up into me was now met by my humping in return. He flipped me over, placed my legs on his shoulders and pushed hard into me. When he bit softly while sucking on my neck below my ear I totally became undone. Wildly bucking against his thrusts I brought myself to completion, loudly moaning and crying unintelligible words I was so lost in the orgasm. My frantic humping soon brought him to an equally loud release. Yes, this was my prime role indeed.

After cleaning up and returning to bed he pulled my backside into his body, both of us still naked, and breathed softly into my ear, whispering comforting words. As my thoughts wound down towards sleep I accepted that something had changed again in my relationship with my owner. He seemed to genuinely want me to be happy, not just make me a more compliant sex slave but to see me happy in my own right. And I had to accept that I enjoyed the affection pouring off him.

While I believed I had surrendered everything to him I knew that my heart was still my own and I feared he was trying to take that too. It was a disturbing thought that I fell asleep with.

****

Breakfast was strange the next morning. I knelt on my cushion beside Xavier and Arie steadfastly refused to kneel on the cushion placed on the other side of him. Surprisingly he just seemed to ignore her rebellion, or rather her lack of acquiescence to his command. Shrugging his shoulders he proceeded to feed me the delicious cheese and spinach omelette Mrs Lawrence had cooked up. Most mornings now I would be invited to sit at the table but today he wanted to demonstrate to Arie who was the boss and provider. She responded by staring out the window. Jean quickly disappeared into the rest of the house, clearly uncomfortable with the standoff.

I could hear Arie's stomach rumbling and I watched her nose twitch at the smells. I was getting uncomfortable as well. Finally I broke the silence and asked quietly into his ear, "Sir, would you like me to try to bring Arie to the table?"

She shot a glance at me as he nodded his head. I stood up and moved beside her to whisper in her ear, "Arie, its not so bad. Why don't you let him feed you. You have to keep your strength up."

She shot back, "You really are quite the trained dog around here aren't you. Do you sit pretty and lick his hand on command?"

I sucked in a deep breath and steadied myself to reply, "I know what it looks like but understand its more complicated than you think, my relationship to him. He just wants this sign of respect and obedience and then he'll loosen up." Xavier had picked up the newspaper Jean and I had brought him from town so I had no idea if he was listening to my speech.

"I have no relationship with him and I don't intend to join his trained menagerie so he can go fuck himself. That is of course if he has anything left after what you two were up to last night. You know that you get loud when he screws you don't you?"

Ouch! I feared for her safety as I glanced over at him, his fingers white holding the paper and his face red. I quietly went back to my place on the floor and he handed me a cup of coffee. I was grateful for the diversion. I couldn't believe that he hadn't tied her hands and suspended her from the hook above the door to beat her ass raw. The explosion would come soon enough I knew.

He jumped up and left the room to return shortly with the hand cuffs. He stood in front of her and demanded, "Hands! NOW!" His face and eyes were aflame. An angry Xavier was frightening.

I thought, "Oh god, Oh god! She was sure to mouth off at that. I saw her face quickly go from defiance to fear and then, thank the lord, she slowly raised up her hands and he snapped the cuffs on.

Finally he looked down at me and commanded, "Take her upstairs and lock her into her room for the day. I will deal with her tonight. With that he grabbed his suit jacket and walked out towards the garage.

Once I was sure he was gone I quickly made up a plate of breakfast adding some jam to a piece of cold toast. I looked at her and gestured towards her, or rather my room and moved out of the kitchen towards the stairs. Placing the plate on the bedside table I sat on the chair waiting to see what she would do. Neither did I want to force her into this windowless room nor could I physically make her if she resisted. And force was just something I was not going to do.

Finally after a long ten minutes I heard her bound feet shuffling up the stairs. Arie flopped onto the bed facing away from me and simply replied, "Not hungry." to my encouragement to eat. I left the plate of food and juice on the table and after picking out clothes for the day I slipped out.

Then, with a deep breath, I locked the door

***

I spent a nervous morning working on my courses and then accompanying Jean into town to run some errands and shopping. I couldn't get my mind off the sullen girl in my room, or maybe it was our room now. I hoped I would move into one of the guest rooms as I couldn't see Xavier wanting me in bed with him full time. I'd have to wait and see.

After our lunch I took a lunch tray up to Arie. It seemed strange to be unlocking my door.

She was sitting up on the bed looking awful. I could see the tear streaks on her face. She didn't say a word so after placing the tray beside her I sat quietly in the chair. I motioned towards the plate and said, "Mrs. Lawrence made some great tacos. I hope you're okay with medium salsa. Just in case I didn't put too much on them." At first she didn't respond and then I suppose hunger won out as she slid the tray onto her lap and began eating.

She didn't say anything for some minutes. The thought flashed through my mind that she was unfairly treating me like a jailer. My next thought was to stifle my angry reaction and just try to help her the best I could.

She broke the uncomfortable silence with, "So what tricks are you going to teach me today?" Unfair sarcasm dripped from her words.

Xavier asked me to explain the rules to her, so I launched into it. I emphasized the 'show respect' rule as the most reasonable. I also said that the 'act on his every command' was really not so bad as he rarely asked me to do anything that was unreasonable. I left out the humiliating commands from the early days to sexually service his superiors or important business associates. He promised that wouldn't happen to me again but I couldn't say for sure it wouldn't happen to her. I desperately hoped not for her sake. It was incredibly demeaning to give a blow job to a man with a group of intoxicated men watching and joking.

Rule 3, the 'satisfy him sexually rule whenever, however' rule I glossed over fast. I had no idea what he would demand of her.

She hadn't responded up until now but at this she shot back, "So I can expect to be raped at his whim? Does it get worse? Is he into weird kinky things."

At least she was talking. I responded, "No, nothing really kinky." And in the interests of honesty I added, "Just oral, vaginal and anal sex."

"Anal! You don't consider that kinky? I've never done it."

"Look Arie, I really don't know what he has planned for you but if he does take you back there he will spend a lot of time getting your butt ready so it won't hurt so much."

"How do you feel when he sticks his thing up your ass?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, if he isn't in a hurry or angry at me or something else then a very slow insertion doesn't feel too bad and sometimes I enjoy the feeling of his cock in my rectum even if its a bit weird. I've had orgasms during anal sex that are really good. Getting off with him in there surprised me."

"Wow, you are the accomplished little sex kitten aren't you."

My blood heated at her ridicule but I suppressed the sharp words and simply replied neutrally, "Thank you. I try my best."

She was quiet for a while and then asked nervously, "When he left, he mentioned that he would deal with me when he got home. What's he going to do to me?"

Honestly, I really didn't know so I decided to answer honestly. "I really don't know. A lot will depend on what kind of day he's had and also how you respond to him."

"So, if I suck up to him he'll go easy on me?"

"It can't hurt," I replied honestly with a weak smile.

"What's the worst that he will do to me?"

"Okay, if you really want to know, and this is unlikely because he doesn't like us permanently blemished, he does have a riding crop. Most likely he will use his hand and spank you."

"Have you been beaten with the crop?"

"Yes, once in the early days. It took a really long time for the welts to heal and even then I still have a faint line on my lower back."

"Oh crap! How much did that hurt?"

"It stung like crazy. I think I started screaming on the third whip and I couldn't stop crying for hours. My voice was hoarse from the screaming."

"Only once?"

'Yeah, thank god. He seemed really upset as well at the welts on my back, bum and thighs. He spent a long time putting medicine on them while I bawled my head off."

"Okay, thanks for the warning. Whats the least he does?"

I shook my head and let out a small laugh, "Firstly, I'm rarely punished these days, and secondly, you aren't going to believe this but he now thinks that making me stand facing into the corner, naked I might add, is the new 'enlightened' slave owner's punishment of choice. Its more about humiliation I think. Personally, I prefer a quick spanking with his hand or sometimes he uses his belt but doesn't strike too hard with it - remember he doesn't like our bodies blemished - to standing like a five year old in the corner."

"Okay, this has now reached a new level of weirdness. I definitely have to get out of here asap"

I didn't really want to dwell on what the punishment, if any, might happen when Xavier returned so I directed her attention back to the food. She did eat it, awkwardly with the cuffs on that I did not have permission to remove. I then took a bit of a chance and led her downstairs and out onto the back deck for some fresh air. She was really pale, more so than her natural complexion would be. I kept her out of the sun as I didn't want Xavier to know that she was outside. I wasn't sure how he would react to this. In a way I was motivated to show her that his house and the Ranch in general was set in quite a beautiful location. I myself had come to love the beautiful mountain scenery of the site of my captivity.

After an hour in the cool afternoon breeze she let me lead her back to her room. Locking her in, which I thought was a bit redundant given her ankle chains and cuffs, was almost as hard as the first time. Arie was becoming more anxious about what awaited her when Xavier returned and I tried to reassure her that he was never unreasonably harsh. In truth I had come to understand that he was not in any way sadistic nor did he take particular pleasure in applying pain. His use of punishment was for reasons of discipline and example. However, if sufficiently provoked he could become very angry and the resulting punishment would be painful.

I hoped she would control her temper and her mouth when the time came.

****

I met my master in the large 'great room' of the house when he arrived home. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big hug and kiss on the lips as was our custom. I breathed a small sigh of relief when he seemed to be in a reasonably good mood as he sat on the couch with a glass of wine that I served up from the kitchen. After handing him his glass I dutifully knelt beside the couch and awaited his command.

On many days his favourite thing was for me to unzip his pants and gently stroke his cock while we talked about the day. Some days it would lead into full oral sex. I was always grateful that Mrs. Lawrence would busy herself in the kitchen while I was servicing him. She was reticent to be around when we were having sex or he was punishing me. I sensed she particularly didn't like the harsher spankings.

Instead, however, tonight was going to be different. He had me go to Mrs. Lawrence and send her home for the night and then come back with a glass of wine for myself. He had me sit on the couch close beside him while we talked. The subject, of course, was Arie.

He started this conversation with, "Pet, what do you think it will take to curb her mouth and have her settle into our home?"

Slave training! That's what he was really asking my advise on. How to get a scared, confused, unwilling girl who had been ripped out of her life and was now being thrust into a situation she wanted no part of to submit to a man she barely knew. How really do you convince someone that they were now the property of another. My road to where I was today, best described as a deal with the devil, was to me better than the alternative of a fearful life of attempted escapes and dread of recapture. I knew that I couldn't justify or make any sense of my decision to submit to Arie however.

Since I had no ready answer to his question I replied almost in the manner of a question, "Patience and reassurance that she will be happy here?"

He chuckled at that. "So you think there is no need for punishment, just gentle inducements, do you?"

"I hope that she will respond to a soft approach sir"

"So would I my pet, but you know that a healthy fear of pain is also necessary. Have you talked to her? Do you have any sense of what her concerns might be?"

As well disciplined as I am in controlling my natural reactions and responses I just barely contained the urge to shout at him that she was scared stiff of being beaten and raped. Wouldn't anyone be? After ten seconds of calming consideration, knowing that getting him angry was not going to help her or me, I answered calmly, "She is frightened of being beaten," and then I hesitated to say being raped as well so I quietly added, "and Rule 3 worries her also."

He chuckled at that and pulled me in for a squeeze and fondle of my breasts through my soft tshirt and said lightly, "You are my 'Rule 3' my pet. He kissed me on the lips and added, "But at some point I will take her but there is no need to rush that. Maybe we should allow her to see how much we enjoy sex. Would that help do you think?"

"Do you mean like ... watch us?" I asked a bit incredulously.

"Yes. If I want that I will let her watch. Does that bother you?"

"Ummm ... I think I will have trouble letting go and just enjoying your body and the pleasure you give me with someone watching," I stumbled though what was essentially the truth. I didn't feel comfortable with public sex.

He licked and nibbled up my neck while rolling my nipples through the fabric. I was squirming with arousal. Were all are important conversations now going to be wrapped around sex? Apparently yes as he said, "However, when we have her join us when we're fucking I know you will be your sexy best. I will be unhappy if you aren't"

Yes, I got the message. While I am beginning to understand some things about this man Xavier is still mostly an enigma to me. His approach to sex is sometimes direct: he tells me to strip, I open my legs, he fucks me hard, I go to bed. Tonight and increasingly its more like a seduction. He moved his mouth down to blow softly on my hardened nipples through my tshirt. His right hand moved slowly around my rear until he could massage my sex through my jeans. His other hand slid into the front of my jeans after he undid the button and slowly moved his probing fingers down to caress the top of my slit just nudging my clitoris. This was more like two horny teenagers in their parent's rec room. And I was getting wildly hot from this teasing and playing. What the hell!

Finally I just ripped my tshirt over my head. Without a pause in his sensuous massaging of my sex he tsk tsked saying, "My lovely little slave girl just did something without permission. We'll have to punish her for that later. But not now." With that he lowered his head to my nipples and sucked and bit and pulled on them until I was squirming with arousal. Finally he stood me up and turned me around to pull my jeans and then panties down around my ankles and then growled. "On you hands and knees NOW!"

I did just that and he wasted no time pulling his pants down and mounting me. Without much preamble he thrust his cock deep into me from behind. He pulled back and gave me a swift and hard slap on my right butt cheek which my body hardly acknowledged as painful I was so enjoying his cock pounding into me.

From the gentle teasing he had transitioned to the uncompromising dominant master fucking his slave girl and while the shame and humiliation of what I had become was there in my head I just revelled in the roughness as he savagely brought me to a shuddering screaming orgasm. And when he came with a roar, his one hand entwined in my hair and his other slapping my ass I collapsed onto the floor in spasms, him on top. And I then thought that maybe Arie was right, I was just the perfect little sex toy.

As if sensing my unhinged state he picked me up in his arms, naked except for the jeans around my ankles, and cuddled me into his chest while gently stroking my hair and cooing soft words into my ear.

The spell was broken when he sat me up and said, "As much as I would like to just curl up in bed with you my pet we have to go attend to our new housemate." About the last thing I wanted to do was be a part of the drama with Arie, however I knew I had no choice but to go with him.

He instructed me to dress and bring Arie into his room. Once there I assumed my position on my knees. I motioned to Arie to kneel as well but she just stared at the wall. At least, I thought, she had let me lead her into his room without a fight. I knew she was scared though.

Xavier came into the room and sat in his desk chair. He steepled his fingers, nodding his head up and down as he contemplated the rebelliousness in front of him. She didn't acknowledge his presence. I admired her courage even though she was bringing a load of hurt down on herself.