Laura's Expanding Horizons Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife confession leads towards new steps (very little sex).
3.7k words
3.86
9.9k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura found her husband and children ready to go out. The massage had lasted much longer than expected, and they were eager to start the cable car trip, planned from the day before, to the glacier that overlooked their hotel.

Well, the kids were eager to go.

Giulio, on the other hand, seemed more interested in reading in her eyes what had happened. He knew he would have to wait for that but did not give up whispering in her ear, approaching to kiss her:

"How did it go with your masseur? Was everything good?"

"Yes, all right," she began reassuringly. Then she got caught up in the perverse game they had started the day before and added with a smile that was both sweet and disturbing: "I have a few things to tell you... I was not a good girl, I am afraid..."

Giulio was petrified. Her glance had frozen and excited him at the same time, but, at the height of her malice, Laura did not grant him time to recover, shutting herself in the bathroom to get ready.

She came out a few minutes later, ready for the trip. She took her backpack, smiled again at her husband, and left the room, followed by the children, while Giulio seemed unable to move.

"So, are not you coming?" and, this time, her smile turned into a kiss, of which she gratified him by saying softly, "Thank you, you are the best husband I could wish for."

It was a perfect day. The children were enthusiastic about the trip and, as was rarely the case, they stayed away from quarrels and discussions. Giulio, too, seemed to be someone else: thoughtful and attentive, he continued to look at her with satisfaction, barely concealing his concern.

"Tonight we have to find the time to talk," he told her at one time, immediately reassured by her nod:

"Yes, I need it too, do not worry. But be calm, nothing irreparable has happened."

Giulio felt relieved by that answer but perceived an inexplicable feeling of disappointment as well. He decided to stop thinking about it and enjoy that day too. There would be time to settle thoughts and feelings.

Contrary to their wish, they could not speak that evening. The youngest child seemed unwanting to fall asleep, perhaps too excited by the trip and the day's emotions. In the end, they were too tired and fell asleep.

They usually slept with their backs to each other, but that night she felt the need to snuggle up on him and remained with her head folded over his shoulder, his arm surrounding her with a tenderness unusual for them.

The next day passed calmly too. In the morning, they stayed around, returning to the hotel in the early afternoon. Laura decided to relax in the wellness center, while Giulio succumbed to the children's requests, who continued to expect to stay in the hotel pool for the whole day.

Laura was almost relieved not to meet Marco, of whom at one point she caught a glimpse into the massage area. She was ashamed of feeling a pang of jealousy towards the women she would take care of and came even closer to her husband, dragging him into the sauna. They were alone this time, and she did not wait for his request to undress and lay down on the bench, once again remaining completely naked.

She took advantage of that moment to confess to Giulio what had happened during and after the massage. She did not hide anything from him: how she had accepted to remain naked, the state of excitement she had felt, the intimacy of the received contacts, even the desire that Marco would go beyond that. With an enormous effort, she managed to overcome the shame of her behavior and told him how she had allowed Marco to kiss her.

Giulio looked and listened to her without being able to believe it. That woman, naked in front of him in a public place, intent on talking about that lewd behavior, was she his Laura? And was he listening to those things? Why did he feel his arousal growing, despite the sense of betrayal and the anger at the man's boldness?

Laura waited a long time for a reaction, fearing to be invested by his worst invectives. She hoped to have understood her husband's suggestions, his summons to freedom, but now she was faced with a silent and conflicted man.

When she was about to collapse from the tension of uncertainty, Giulio asked her calmly: "Can, what happened, change anything between us as far as you are concerned?"

"Of course not, I ..."

"Okay then," interrupted Giulio. And, saying so, lifted the cloth with which he had hastened to cover his growing erection, refusing to hide that indecent and compromising reaction, so difficult to understand even for himself.

At first, Laura did not understand: she was watching into his eyes, not between his legs, and was waiting for a few words of clarification. Then she lowered her glance and, as soon as realizing the unequivocal message exposed to her sight, returned to stare at him, opening wide her eyes.

"What does that mean? Are you excited to hear what I told you? But did you understand what I am saying?"

That reaction was incredible for her. And, to be honest, it was for Giulio, too. Yes, imagining his wife in such situations had always been a recurring fantasy. Only a few evenings before, he had had to struggle to manage the emotions aroused by the game in the sauna in which they had let themselves be engaged.

But, now, they had gone further, and her reaction went beyond their normality.

Laura, though confused and perplexed, continued to observe him and finally managed to read inside him. She felt invaded by a great tenderness, a feeling she did not believe she could have felt in front of an erect penis. But it was true: her husband was exposing himself in a much more intimate way than his erect penis showed, confessing with his body unspeakable desires and fantasies.

In the meantime, their stay in the sauna had run out. Laura got up, picked up her towel without wrapping it around her body, and, taking Giulio by the hand, went out, going safely towards the showers. She was happy to find them empty and, this time, not for fear of showing herself to strangers, but rather for being able to let herself go into an embrace with her husband whose need she strongly felt.

He tightened her and lowered his face to kiss her, with transport and passion now infrequent after twenty-five years together. Laura felt the penis of her husband press hard against her belly and, overcoming the desire to stay close in his embrace, bent down to take it in her mouth. It was perhaps the first time she had let herself go to such a gesture in an open place, where anyone could have entered at any moment.

She knew she had to stop immediately, to stop that scandalous act, but she could not get away from that member, wet with sweat and hot steam, whose hardness so strongly contrasted with the skin softness. She thus continued to slide her tongue over the rigid and throbbing manly flesh, welcoming it inside her open mouth, without any concern that his undeniable pleasure explosion could take her by surprise.

Giulio knew he was not allowed to cum inside her mouth and tried to withdraw before too late. This time Laura did not allow him to pull out, moving her face, still deformed by that intrusive presence, under the shower.

It had never happened to her, nor she would ever have believed it possible, but, at that time, what she most wanted was to feel him come inside her mouth, filling it with the warm and thick liquid he would soon give her.

And, finally, it was too much for Giulio. An incredible amount of cum invaded his wife's mouth, who held it open to let it flow out. It ran down her chin and cheeks, instantly washed away by the hot stream under which she had consciously steered.

Giulio was petrified for a moment, fearing that he had forced his wife into an act he knew was disgusting for her. But he saw her calm, satisfied with that success, with an embarrassed smile made more intriguing by the trickle of his cum still dripping from her mouth.

Easily overcoming the disgust he would have usually felt, especially immediately after ejaculating, at contact with his semen, Giulio lifted his wife from her shoulders to kiss her passionately, regardless of the taste his semen had left inside her.

They were interrupted by the sound of an opening door and quickly walked away. Giulio turned to hide the remaining of his erection while Laura wiped the remnant cream, so abundantly ejected on her a moment before.

They looked at each other without adding a word. Their faces were serious, taken with the need to hide what they had just done, but their eyes laughed. And they were happy, one for having survived unharmed the confession of betrayal, the other for the discovery of a different wife, finally ready to release long-repressed desires and fantasies.

After that explosion of passion, they decided it was time to call the children and go back to the room to get ready for dinner.

They walked towards the elevator, passing in front of the reception. The beautiful daughter of the hotel owner was there, dispensing smiles and kindness to the guests. Giulio was pleased to hear her calling to him and did not hesitate to reach the counter.

"I have good news for you! Three places have become available for tomorrow's trip so I can put you in. If the two of you who will have to remain here will find how to organize themselves..."

It was an excursion advertised for some time on the hotel website, which involved reaching a protected area by chairlift, where the most interesting wild animals of the Alps could be encountered free. The children had insisted on ongoing and were extremely disappointed when they found fully booked the available seats.

Laura did not hesitate, also because the chairlift was not her favorite means of transport: "You have to go! I will stay with the baby. At most, I will leave her at the mini club and will enjoy a morning of rest. And a space of freedom from all of you!"

It was clear her renunciation did not weigh on her at all. On the other hand, the children were too keen on that trip, and she could not disappoint them again.

Obviously, for Giulio, there was another unspeakable reason for following Laura's proposal. Leaving her for the whole day in the hotel, alone, after what had happened just two days ago, opened up attractive prospects.

"Okay, then, I will go with the two children. But you have to behave!" added to them with a fake stern look.

And then, addressing the wife: "And you too, you know how to behave? Are you sure I can leave you alone?"

"Well, I thought so..., but now I am afraid to have some doubts. Luckily, though, I have a husband capable of resolving any perplexity. And I believe I can find, among the hotel staff, who can take care of me. I would say that you leave me in good hands, go easy ...".

And, with this dare, she greeted the girl at the reception and slipped inside the elevator, smiling amused at having left her husband speechless.

The next day they had to get up early to join the group, which would leave the hotel at eight. They decided to go all together for breakfast so that Laura could leave the baby at the mini club when there were still a few children there. She would remain there for some time, allowing the child to gain familiarity with the environment before leaving her with the nice girl who took care of her.

Giulio got out a few minutes before the others, declaring he would have gone to get information about the trip. Instead, he went straight to the SPA where, holding with determination the ironic gaze of the girl, he booked another massage for his wife.

The witch at the reception seemed to know perfectly well what was behind that reservation. Above all, she seemed to perfectly guess what was behind the request of "that masseur from the other time."

Giulio decided this embarrassment was ultimately acceptable and surmountable and told her without hesitation:

"My wife enjoyed a lot the massage. I guess Marco knows how to do it." And added with a smile, "My wife came back very satisfied and refreshed the other day. That is why I want her to repeat the experience."

Before he left, he revealed it was a surprise and asked the girl to take care of it and let her wife know. She was thus supposed to call her around ten, giving her time to get ready.

Then they found themselves altogether in the room with the wooden walls and the large windows overlooking the valley, where they had breakfast. The children were excited about the trip, even if a little disappointed that their mother could not go with them.

Giulio, instead, wondered if he had made the right choice. The girl at the reception seemed very bright indeed, having understood that the situation intrigued him, so much he took steps to recreate it.

And what if she had talked about it with Marco? Would he have felt empowered to go even further with his wife? The prospect excited and worried him.

He decided things would go as they should. And, anyway, it was time to go, while the circumstances were not any longer remediable.

They said goodbye with a bit of regret for having to give up each other company and set off, she with the child to the mini club, he with the two older ones to the bus waiting for them.

Leaving the hotel, Giulio ran into Marco. He waved to him, but the man approached him with friendliness, his hand extended:

"Good morning. Unfortunately, I have to say goodbye. This afternoon I have to leave for another hotel in our chain, in Sicily. The masseur there fell ill, and I have to replace him. They gave me neither notice nor time to organize myself. I thought to drop by to say hello to you and your wife, but I see you are leaving for the trip. Is Laura already on the bus?"

Giulio recorded that news with relief mixed with disappointment, "No, my wife is not coming, only three vacancies were open. I must confess having booked a massage for her this morning and asked if you were available. They told me you were so, maybe were afraid I would give up if you were not there..."

Marco was flattered by that choice: obviously, Laura had been happy with his service. And the news that she would be staying in the hotel alone did not mind at all. He could have greeted her less formally than he would have necessarily done in front of her entire family.

He assured Giulio that the girl at the reception had not been yet informed of his next departure and asked if he would like or not to keep the reservation.

"We have an excellent masseuse she would be happy with."

Giulio did not know what to answer, was not even sure she would like another massage.

Once again, however, craziness took over: "I do not know, Marco. Besides, it was a surprise, and I ignore what she wants to do. Let us say I was sure that a massage like the last time would certainly have made her very happy."

Keeping an enigmatic smile, he left Marco in total uncertainty about his level of awareness of what had happened between them and the type of massage he had given his wife.

"You could check for yourself. At this moment, Laura should be at the mini club with the baby, but, in one hour, you should find her in her room. I am sure she will be happy to greet you, and there you can ask her what she intends to do with the massage I had booked."

The situation was becoming more and more intriguing for Marco. Giulio had invited him to join his wife in the room, letting him know she would be alone. If he had known what level of intimacy they had reached a few days ago, he would have done everything to avoid the occurrence of such a dangerous condition. Or was he aware of everything and was pushing him to insist on seducing his wife?

That man inspired sympathy, and he had no intention of ruining his marriage and life. But he knew, from personal experience, how much good it could be for a couple to venture on the paths of freedom and the fulfillment of long-cherished fantasies.

Laura was surprised and almost regretted the ease with which the little girl had let her go. The babysitter knew how to do it and, in a few minutes, she had involved the child in games that had immediately fascinated her. She then responded to her greeting with a short wave of her hand and immediately turned to go back to play. An unexpected success, which made Laura feel almost jealous of that girl who had so quickly won the trust of her daughter.

"In that hotel, all the staff seemed gifted with particular and exceptional qualities," she thought.

She would have a quiet, relaxed day, reading and enjoying all the delights of the SPA.

Back in the room, she was pleased to find it already rearranged by the hotel staff. She then quickly got rid of her clothes and got into the shower.

The space was wide, separated from the rest of the room by a window making even larger the space perception.

The hot jet she had immediately directed towards herself hit her with energy, giving her a sensation of pleasure of great intensity. As she soaped herself, she found herself once again thinking of the masseur's hands running over her body and, without realizing it, her touch quickly turned into a long and voluptuous caress.

She had not masturbated in the shower for many years, but now she could not help herself. Her soap-filled hands slipped over her, sliding over her breasts and then venturing further down, where they lost inside her abundantly foam-covered crotch.

Only the ringing of her phone managed to wake her up, calling her back to a reality where there was no room for that kind of solitary pleasure.

Thinking that her children might be calling her, she hastened to rinse herself and, still dripping, managed to answer, wiping herself with a washcloth before leaving the bathroom.

It was not a child, nor was her husband.

She was the girl from the reception, whose pleasant and slightly mocking voice she recognized immediately.

"Good morning Laura, I hope I have not disturbed you."

"No, do not worry. Today I am alone and was taking a shower before going down to the pool. What's up?"

"Your husband, before he left for the tour, stopped by to book another massage for you. He asked me to call you to let you know. It was nice, was not it? You can see that he cares a lot about you!" she continued. "There is only one problem: he had recommended that the masseur be Marco again, and I had guaranteed him that I would have pleased him... well, that is, that I would have satisfied you. But unfortunately, they have just told me that I have to change all his appointments. He has to go to another hotel of us whose only masseur was injured. I am very sorry."

She went on, "A very expert colleague, Sara, will replace him. I am sure you will have a great time with her, although I know that... she is not Marco! Anyway, I'm afraid you'll have to get over it. Is it okay at noon, then, in two hours?"

Laura had stopped listening to her in the middle of her speech. Giulio had booked another massage for her, with Marco, even perfectly knowing what had happened a few days before! Did he realize what could happen this time? Had he understood that, in front of that guy, her judgment remained clouded, leaving her at the mercy of feelings she could not control?

Obviously, yes, Giulio knew everything and was aware of everything, and, nonetheless, he had put her back in those very dangerous hands!

Once again, Laura did not know whether to appreciate or to feel offended by that thought of her husband.

Amid these thoughts, the disappointment for the missed opportunity was making its way. There would be no massage, not with Marco, at least. Maybe it was better this way, who knows what would have happened this time. The idea of being again in that situation, though, Marco's hands touching her everywhere, excited her just thinking about it.

"So, Laura, can I confirm the reservation?" The girl was still waiting for an answer, not being able to know what was stirring inside her head.

12