Laura's Glory Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Clark was beautiful. she was about 150cm tall with a toned, slender body and the most amazing natural blonde wavy hair and sparkling crystal blue eyes. She looked like a model from a shampoo commercial and I was jealous at how effortless it all seemed to be for her. Today's outfit was a pair of blue ripped 501s, a white T-shirt with a white Armani leather jacket and a pair of white Steve Madden sandals. She was standing by the coffee shop, cappuccino in hand as she waited for my late ass.

She scowled at me as I approached, apologising profusely and begging her forgiveness. Her coral pink lips pursed momentarily before breaking into her wide, perfect smile.

"I love what you're wearing!" she cooed, looking me up and down. I gave her a twirl, momentarily forgetting my lack of underwear and allowing the hem of my dress to fly dangerously high. We spent the next couple of hours shopping and catching up but I couldn't stop myself from thinking about the items in my bag.

"I think Josh might propose." she blurted out, while trying on a pair of ridiculously expensive Jimmy Choo long heeled sandals.

"Did you find the ring?" I tried my best to hide the scepticism in my voice.

"No. But he's been so secretive. I think he's going to do it at my birthday party next month."

"Aren't you going to Europe in June?" I asked her, knowing full well she was. "Maybe he'll wait till then?"

"Oh my God! You are so right!"

I didn't believe Josh was ever going to pop the question, but I'll be damned if I'd let him ruin her birthday. After a moment's silence, I gave in and confessed something that had been playing on my mind.

"I think I might try for a baby again." Suze paused for a moment, her mouth agape then suddenly she screamed with delight and threw herself at me, embracing me tightly.

"I'm going to be an aunt!" she shouted, much to the chagrin of the other customers in the changing rooms.

Suze tried on more outfits, and even bought a couple, before dropping me back at home.

"Catch ya later, Lolly Pop!" she yelled as she sped off, waving her arms like a maniac. I didn't even watch her go as I raced upstairs to the apartment, kicking the door closed behind me as I raced to the spare room and emptied the purchases from my bag then rushed to the bathroom to wash them thoroughly before use.

It was almost half past three, so I had about an hour until Nick got home. I pulled the bottle of lubricant and gave the smallest butt plug a liberal coat and squatted down, teasing my rim with the jelly tool. I tried to relax as I lowered myself onto it, but the pain was as bad as I remembered, even with this little thing.

This is stupid, I thought to myself. I've taken bigger shits than this thing. I whimpered slightly as I forced it deeper, pushing past the hurt and thrusting the phallus inside my ass. The relief washed over me as the butt plug was finally inserted, and now I could focus on the pleasure. My ass felt... full? I stood up and pulled the massive flamingo pink dildo from the towel I had placed it after washing. I licked my lips as I carried it to the wardrobe, swirling my tongue around the suction cup and placing it down, sticking it firmly to the hardwood floor where it stuck. I opened wide, my tongue caressing the fat tip before taking it into my mouth. it was just as difficult a task as sucking David's own meaty rod, and I relished the chance to practice. I lifted my dress, my fingers teasing my pussy lips, caressing the length of my engorged gash. I pushed the dick deep, then withdrew enough to relax my throat before going in again.

Rinse and repeat. Suck and relax. Deeper and deeper. I realised too late that I needed to be filled.

Thankfully David was absent so I resorted to my spit covered toy. I climbed over the wet cock head and pressed it to my sex, grinding my swollen clit against the tip of my new toy. I tugged my dress and bra down, freeing my my tits after a long day in captivity, fondling with my right hand as my left guides the phallus to my slick entrance. Despite my not-insignificant dick experience, I could already tell this beer can cock would be a challenge. I moaned as it spread me wide, threatening to tear me apart as I struggled to take its massive size inside me. It had been so long since I had fucked anything 'big', and even then, I had never fucked anything like this. I let out a deep, guttural moan as the tip breached my opening and the massive prick started sliding inside me, filling me like nothing before. I reached back and gripped the toy buried in my rear and began to slide it out slowly, gently bouncing on the tip of the huge dong. I bit my lip as I thrust the butt plug back and and the pain was considerably less now. I purred as I began to pick up speed, thrusting the simple rubber plaything faster and harder, all while slowly forcing the monster in my cunt deeper inside me.

"Give me your cock, David!" I yelled, my shout reverberating in the small room. To my utter delight, the cover of the glory hole was removed momentarily and the big flaccid member was thrust through. I wasted no time taking it into my mouth, deep throating it while its softness allowed me to, slurping noisily as I bounced on the dildo, it's length now slick with my juice, I bounced harder as I felt my climax build, my need to be filled reaching fever point. David was now hard and I put what little practice I had on my toy to use. I found my glory hole lover's manhood more forgiving on my mouth and throat than my synthetic facsimile. I worked his shaft with both hands I raised and dropped my hips with desperation as I approached my zenith. I cried out as my orgasm rippled through my body and I pushed down, the thick pole disappearing inside me as my stretched-out snatch enveloped almost the full length, the head ramming against my cervix and my bladder involuntary evacuated, a stream of urine spraying across the floor, my anus clenched so hard, the butt plug was forced out, the black probe spinning across the floor. David, not far behind me, unleashed a torrent of thick man cream straight into my throat as his huge dick pulsed and convulsed. I struggled to swallow the massive volume he expelled and I had to choke up his cock, his huge monster still streaming wads of pearly cum as it slipped free, adding to my mess on the floor. I couldn't help noticing my smeared lipstick going almost half way down the length of his twitching shaft and felt a deep sense of achievement.

"How did you know my name?" his soft, deep voice was barely more than whisper, almost inaudible over my heavy breathing.

"I checked your mailbox." I confessed, inching closer to David's steadily deflating manhood. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Laura. We both know I'm the last person who should feel violated by an invasion of privacy". The thick cock slowly withdrew and I stood up, my legs shaking still.

"Meet me back here tomorrow, at eleven." I said, addressing the now empty hole in the wall.

"See you at eleven." he replied before replacing the cover. I smiled, my heart pounding in my chest at the unexpected dialogue. I once more set about cleaning my little fuck room and, once I was done, I grabbed the second largest butt plug and headed to the shower.

I was only just done cleaning myself and replying my lipstick when Nick got home. I walked out of our bedroom to greet him, my hips swaying as I dropped the towel. Nick was lost for words as his wet, naked wife dropped to her knees for him. I looked at him as I pinched his zipper between my red nails and teased it down, biting my bottom lip seductively. I carefully reached into his pants and teased his semi-rigid cock free. I purred as I leant closer, my tongue outstretched as my bright red lips wrapped around his hot member, fellating him to his full erect glory before sucking my husband deep into my throat. I looked up at my Nick as I blew him in our hallway, a puddle forming beneath me both from my shower and my arousal. He grunted and grabbed my hair, pulling me onto his dick as he gave into his desires and thrust into his slut wife's throat. I gagged as he fucked my face, my pussy throbbing as my lust intensified. I grunted and pulled back, my spit splashing everywhere as his hard cock sprung free.

"What's wrong?" he asked, a look of concern on his face. I said nothing as I looked up at him, my fingers still playing with his rigid shaft, thick and pulsing slowly.

I got to my feet and walked towards our dining room. I gestured to him to follow and bent myself over our brand new dining table, one hand between my legs, teasing my wet hole, the other reaching back to pull the thick anal toy from my nicely stretched arse. I tossed the butt plug to the ground and pulled my cheeks apart, letting him see my gaping rectum.

"Hurry, Nick!" I pleaded and he needed no further incentive. I didn't look back as he grabbed my hair again and thrust his once more rock-hard dick into my arse. The pain was still there, but it was lessened greatly, and the pleasure was intense. I had never felt so full, my husband's cock filling me completely.

"Is this what you want, Lor?" he asked me, his balls slapping against my pussy each thrust

"Yes, baby. Fuck me... fuck my dirty hole"

"Whose ass is this?" he asked.

"Yours. It's your ass" His grip on my hair got tighter as he increased his pace, his moans getting louder as he got close to cumming.

"I want you to shoot your hot cum into my arse, Nick. Fill me with all that hot cum you've been saving for me!" that was all he needed and his dick spasmed inside me as he shot his load inside my anal canal.

"Oh my fucking God, Laura... That was.." he was out of breath and exhausted, but I wasn't done. I dropped to my knees and sucked his messy appendage into my mouth. He tried to talk me out of doing it, but made no physical attempt to stop me. I hopped up onto the table and rolled onto my back, my long slender legs parting to show off my aroused vulva, my fingers already massaging my lips and clit.

"Clean me up." I commanded, and he wasted no time dropping to his knees to service me. His tongue flicked lightly against my rear, teasing my still expanded hole, his thick cum leaking out of me. He pressed against me, his nose against my slit, his tongue penetrating my freshly fucked arse, licking the inside of my rectum and sucking out his own seed. I caressed my aching gash and played with my breasts, pinching my engorged nipples and twisting them. His rim job technique was amazing! Far better than any half assed attempt I'd experienced before, and he seamlessly slipped from attentively licking my ass, to lapping at my famished pussy, a move more than appreciated by me. His tongue swirled around my clit, caressing my swollen nub before running the length of me, parting my fleshy folds to taste the warm juices of my honey pot. I moaned as he pressed deeper, probing my with his tongue while the fingers of my left hand dropped between my legs, slapping at my clit and rubbing it furiously to spur on my arriving orgasm. Nick doubled down on his task as I came, flooding his face with my explosive ejaculation.

No sooner had I cum, my husband was up, his hands at my throat, his fingers cutting off the blood flow to my head, and his dick was inside my dripping cunt, thrusting hard and fast. The whole table bounced and rocked as he fucked me and I could feel another climax already reading inside the pit of my stomach.

"Mmm.. Yes! Fuck me, Daddy!" I gasped. He grabbed my hair and growled as he slammed inside my, his thick shaft ruining my pussy. "Fuck your naughty slut!"

"Unh! I'm cumming!" he grunted. He started withdraw but I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him back in"

"I want it inside me again!" I begged and Nick didn't argue, his sperm already unleashing inside my abused cunt.

I lay on the table, exhausted and satisfied. My husband's milky semen leaking slowly from my battered and bruised hole. I reached between my legs and slowly teased my gash with my fingertips, massaging his salty gift into my sex.

"I'm sorry." he said, sitting next to me and watching me, his face a picture of love and admiration.

"Why?" I whispered.

"I should have pulled out."

"Maybe you should have." I replied. "Or maybe we should stop using condoms completely." I turned onto my chest, propping myself up on my elbows. "What do you think, Nick?"

"Are you serious?" he looked astonished, yet excited. I merely nodded and smiled and Nick pulled me into his arms, holding me tight.

I showered and cleaned up, slipping into bed as Nick hopped in the shower. My phone beeped so I pulled it to me and unlocked the screen. Drew had sent me yet another message. This one simply read 'I need 2 see u.'

12