All Comments on 'Lauren and Bonnie'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kind of a shell of a story, skipping over a lot and not really a full ending. It would have been good for some regrets and from Lauren and having her realize what she gave up. How about both of the boys leaving her. Justice was barely achieved and not detailed at all.

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

4 stars - the ending was way too abrupt.

The SLUT needed to spend some time in jail for fraud.

If she can do the crime - then she can do the time?

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon5 months ago

Normally, I'm not a fan of switching back and forth between past and present, but it completely worked here. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Seems to me this is a story about an overly tolerant man who takes the 'high road' during his divorce, but that road ends up going right by the 'poor house'.

This might be the way things often actually go for the man in a divorce, but it's NOT very satisfying to read!

Unlike some commenters, I do NOT consider Lauren's outcome to qualify as a BTB!

BTW, up until nearly the story's end, I suspected Bonnie might be one of the 'spies' that Zach told her he thought Lauren had inside his company. Otherwise, her 'motivation' for seeking Zach's company (especially as she was an HR employee) didn't make much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Zach is a stupid bitch who should have smartened up with his divorce.

Bitch Lauren need some payback

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon11 days ago

Just a couple points to make.

1.) Since the boys are both over the age of 16, the court would not automatically give custody to the mother, especially since it can be proven she's been a absent parent for an extended period of time.

2.) Regarding the house, if he has been considered the primary custodial parent for an extended period of time, the court would mostly likely allow him to remain in the marital home until both boys are of legal adult age and then it would wither be sold or he would buy out her monetary share.

I understand that creative license dictates the flow of the story, just adding some realism to it.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 days ago

I don't know what's up with Zach. I don't like stories like this where the husband is seemingly overly tolerant of being abused by his ex-wife, especially when they don't exercise their basic legal rights. I feel like it promotes this concept that men should just roll over and give away everything away, even things they deserve, out of some sort of misguided sense of chivalry - which in the Loving Wives section is a complete joke considering how horrible most of these wives are. lol.

<>

Other than that, I really enjoyed the shifting of the story from the past to the present and filling in the blanks a long the way. I was a little confused though, didn't the ex-wife have some sort of married lover, was that the same guy that got his son the construction job, or was it someone else? The way the story was told, it made it hard to follow.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous