All Comments on 'Lauren and Bonnie'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCK SHIT

Cuck Shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some people are just self-destructive

In this story it was the ex-wife Lauren.

It still amazes me the selfish people like that reflect all that they do onto others and, blane others for their own failings. Unfortunately, if they never learn they wind up alone.

Very good story, nicely written and, very true to life; have seen real life play out like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yeah, yeah, the old song about the dangers of a professionally successful wife. This time a bit exaggerated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm left wanting more...

The story feels a bit too tight...the sons response, the wife's almost psychotic rejection of family, etc were dealt with sparsely. Kinda bleak.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
I DONT BELIEVE HE WANTS TO HEAR

I Told Them So. TK U MLJ LV NV

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
What About Lauren

At first I thought I would like to hear Lauren's point of view, but then I realized that would probably water down what is ultimately a nice, tightly structured little yarn, with the fun device of ping-ponging forward and back in time. Well done. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

But the behaviour of his ex-wife is disconcerting. She acted like she hated her husband and her kids and it doesn't make sense for her personality changes. Marriage requires work, sure, and most families are dual-income just to make ends meet, but she went from a loving wife and mother to a total bitch in less than a year. And why would she have even wanted to get married to her ex-husband anyway? She didn't even like him.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous