Lauren Playing with her Toys

Story Info
A threesome and bondage.
5.2k words
4.38
5.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing with her Toys

Chapter 1

Lauren gazed around the table at the ten department heads who worked for her. Both men and women were represented and varied in age from mid-twenties to late fifties. Her clothing lines were selling like wildfire and the fledgling company she had inherited from her father had become a multibillion-dollar industry. At thirty-two she was one of the youngest billionaires. Lauren picked up her glass of water and while she took a sip she glanced at her watch. Thank goodness the meeting was almost over, and it was Friday. A few minutes more and she'd adjourn the meeting to start the weekend.

The time arrived at last, and the meeting ended. Everyone filed out of the office and Lauren raced down to her car. She drove to her home and changed out of her business attire into green pants and a white cotton button up top. She grabbed two suitcases she'd packed earlier in the week and a garment bag then trundled them behind her to the garage. Normally she had a driver but not this time. She loaded her luggage into the trunk and climbed behind the wheel of her sleek BMW sedan.

She pulled into the parking lot of a coffee shop and a couple strode over to join her. After extensive research of the many applications she'd received she'd chosen these two. Both had answered her advertisement earlier and filled out non-disclosure agreements. Lauren liked fucking both men and women and because of that, she had chosen a couple to join her. Both had agreed to be her sex slaves for the weekend at a posh resort in Costa Rica. In exchange she would furnish a wardrobe for them to wear during the weekend and to keep after. She would pay all the expenses for the weekend, they'd receive fifty-thousand dollars, and each be gifted a car at the end. In the contract they agreed not to divulge what transpired during the weekend or her identity.

Mandy was wearing tennis shoes, blue jeans and a tank top, Radley wore tennis shoes and blue jeans as well with a t-shirt. She greeted them and the two loaded their small overnight bags into the trunk. Both slid into the rear seat, and she drove to the airport. There they boarded her private jet and soon after took off.

When the pilots leveled out the plane, Lauren fixed drinks for all of them. The three engaged in small talk getting to know each other better. Although she knew from the information supplied on their applications, she wanted to hear them describe their living conditions and what they did for a work.

"I'll start with you Mandy. Tell us where you live and what you do to earn a living."

Mandy cleared her throat. "Not a lot to tell. I'm single and between boyfriends at this time. I live in a one-bedroom apartment and I'm an office worker doing data entry at the company you know about from my application."

Lauren nodded and shifted her attention to Radley. "And you?"

"I too am single. I live alone and don't have a girlfriend right now. I'm an electrician."

Lauren cut to the chase. "Stand up Mandy. pull up your top and take your pants down to your knees. Panties too. I want to see what I've purchased for the weekend."

After a moment of hesitation, Mandy did as asked, displaying her breasts and pussy. Going by the neatly trimmed landing strip she had, Mandy was either a natural redhead or had paid strict attention to details. Her navel was pierced, and she had a flat stomach to go with the rest of her almost sculpted body. She felt certain Mandy's dark tan was artificial. She also had colorful twin butterfly tattoos on her right lower stomach and on her left shoulder blade.

"Nice, very nice," Lauren said and licked her lips. "Okay you can cover yourself now and sit down." She turned her attention to Radley. "You're turn. Take off your t-shirt and pull your pants down to your knees. He did and posed for her inspection. Radley had short dark hair and brown eyes. He had a dark tan to go with his Latin features. Lauren allowed her gaze to drift downward slowly. His arms were well muscled like the rest of his body. He had sixpack abs and that deep V that would make a women swoon and get wet. She resisted the desire to touch and instead just looked at his cock. Even limp like he was now she could tell he was well endowed.

"How quick can you get hard?" she asked brashley.

Radley smiled. "A few strokes and I'm ready but I can make myself last long enough to please the woman I'm with first before I cum."

"Excellent." She shifted her gaze to Mandy. "We can work with that, can't we?"

"Oh yes ma'am," Mandy answered.

"Okay Radley you can dress and finish your drink." He nodded and redressed.

"I suppose it is only fair that I show the two of you what I've got. I'm your employer so it really doesn't matter but I don't think you'll be disappointed with what I have either." She unbuttoned her top and spread her blouse to the sides displaying her well augmented breasts. They were firm and didn't sag at all. She opened her fly and pulled her pants down to her knees. Her pussy was bare, and she'd had surgery done on it to tighten it up on the inside and give it the appearance of belonging to a woman in her early twenties on the outside.

Lauren was proud of her body, and she went to great lengths to maintain it in a fit and trim condition with a flat stomach. At thirty-two she had the well sculpted body that would make many early twenty-year-old's green with envy. She enjoyed the admiration that glowed in Mandy's and Radley's eyes. She pulled up her pants, buttoned her blouse, and sat down across the small table facing them.

"Now that we have completed the, you show me yours and I'll show you mine, part let me tell you more of what our weekend will entail. I've rented a private suite for us to use. I think you'll approve. There is also entertainment at the resort we're going to."

The jet landed several hours later at San Jose, and they were met by a van and driver. He drove them for the hour and a half journey to the villa she'd rented. The Villa was ensconced in jungle foliage all around. With their luggage unloaded the trio toured the villa. The room they entered was a living room with a couch and two chairs. A small but well-appointed kitchen opened on their left through an arched doorway. A door in the kitchen led into an enclosed garage that housed a golf cart containing front and rear seats.

They crossed the room and passed through another arched doorway. This open-air room was partially covered. It had lounge seating, a table with chairs, and beyond a swimming pool. On the other side of the pool were jungle trees and foliage. A wet bar occupied one side of the patio room along with a sunken hot tub. To their right through double French style doors was the single bedroom. The room was screened in and afforded fantastic and unrestricted views of the jungle on three sides. In addition to a couch and chairs, it contained a huge bed with a large selection of pillows.

"I selected a one bedroom. We'll all be sleeping in the same bed." She winked. "We'll be doing other things in the bed as well but I'm certain you're aware of that.

The open doorway on the fourth wall led into a large bathroom with a walk-in shower, a double sink vanity, toilet and dressing area. The trio set the luggage on the bed and opened it. They spent the next hour unpacking and hanging the selection of clothes Lauren had brought. Both Mandy and Radley emitted many ohs and ahs at the slinky outfits Lauren had brought.

The trio finished hanging and putting away the last of their clothes. "The staff will be delivering groceries tomorrow morning but for tonight we're on our own for supper," Lauren announced.

Her two companions waited for her to continue.

There's a restaurant at the main resort complex that's serves excellent food. I'm going to take us there for supper."

She stepped into the closet area and began picking out clothes for all of them. She thereby demonstrated that she would be the one choosing what all of them would wear during the weekend.

She set out the clothes on the bed. For Radley she chose thong underwear, a collared dress shirt, dress slacks and dress shoes. Next, she picked out a dress for Mandy. Like all of the selection she had brought the white dress provided an ample view of her body. A peek-a-boo cut out showed a large amount of her breasts and cleavage. The cut of the dress also exposed a large portion of side boob and was backless. The dress was short barely covering her ass when she was standing. She laid out a scanty white G-string. "Tonight we wear panties, that won't always be the case." Lauren winked. White thigh-high stockings and black high heels completed the outfit.

"You have a beautiful body, Mandy, and I intend to show it off to other guests this weekend. I hope to make them envious that I'm the one fucking you."

"Thank you, ma'am," Mandy said.

"Please address me as Lauren when we're in public. When we are behind closed doors you will call me ma'am or mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," both of them said.

Mandy wasn't the only one that would be provocatively displayed as evidenced by the outfit Lauren chose for herself. It was metallic-blue, short and the matching blue panties were just as scanty as Mandy's were. Black high heels completed her outfit.

The trio dressed then strolled out to the golfcart. The seafood dinner was superb as was the white wine. Lauren got her wish as many a lust filled glance was cast at the three as they dined. Lauren purchased another bottle of wine to take back to the suite.

The three sat on the patio, sipped wine and discussed her plans for the weekend. Both Mandy and Radley decided on a safe word to use if their hard limits were exceeded during their sexual actions. The flight and the drive to the resort had been exhausting. The wine was relaxing. Much of the wine was gone when they undressed and crawled into bed. The trio snuggled together and quickly drifted into slumber.

Before she even opened her eyes a smile spread Lauren's lips. Her naked body was sandwiched delightfully between two equally naked bodies. She jostled Radley's shoulder and helped him roll to his back. She then slid across his body to climb out of the bed. She took care of her need to pee then slipped on a fresh pair of panties.

Padding from the room, she started coffee brewing then returned to the bedroom. Lauren stood near the screen peering out at the jungle beyond. Radley joined her and brushed kisses along one of her shoulders.

"Each morning one of you will dine on me," she instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," he said then circled to her front. He dropped to his knees in front of her and eased her panties down to half thigh. Radley cupped each of her soft globes to hold her in place. Lauren shivered in delight when he slid his tongue through the valley formed by her bare folds and sucked in the nub of her clit.

Another pair of hands tilted her head back causing her blond hair to dangle free. While Radley was dining on her, Mandy combed a brush through Lauren's hair. Lauren shivered in pleasure again as her two slaves pampered and pleasured her. She was Horney as hell and knew that she would soon reward Radley with a sample of her juices.

With her hair brushed, Mandy then brushed kisses over her shoulders, fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples delightfully. Lauren's breath hitched and she trembled. With a deep moan she rewarded Radley for his efforts. She loved hearing to sound of slurping that rose from her core. Radley continued to dine on her and tease her now uber sensitive nub.

From experience she knew that the discomfort of having her clit teased in its condition would soon pass and her next climax would come quicker and be more intense. Radley brought her to climax twice more before she grasped his arms and urged him to his feet. When he sealed his lips to hers, she tasted not only him but herself. While he kissed her Mandy brushed kisses along her shoulders. Her two lovers holding her up was the only reason she remained standing on her trembling legs.

When she finally was capable of coherent thought once more, she eased them away. "Coffee," she breathed. "We need coffee."

Radley eased her panties back in place and her two lovers put on underwear. They then padded to the kitchen and poured three cups of coffee. They were still drinking coffee when members of the resort staff arrived with their groceries. The three hurriedly slipped on bathrobes and watched as their kitchen was stocked.

After the staff left the trio opted to go swimming. Again, Lauren dictated the clothing to be worn by all. Radley glanced down at the bright red thong he wore and the scraps of fabric the women wore that barely covered the most intimate areas on their bodies. He laughed. "We might as well be naked."

Lauren grinned. "True but having something to remove from your lover before fucking her heightens the arousal." She pointed to the tiny silver scraps of fabric that struggled to cover Mandy's areolas and her vaginal entrance. "Removing those helps you get hard and enhances your enjoyment of what they cover." She pointed to her own metallic blue and just a scanty bikini. "Admit it Radley. Taking the extra time to remove my bikini will cause you to enjoy fucking me even more."

"Your explanation makes perfect sense, my Mistress," he said.

The trio enjoyed swimming and frolicking in the pool and crawled out when it started to rain. They fixed sandwiches for lunch and after eating sprawled out on the bed. As proof of her words, they enjoyed stripping each other and soon all three were naked. The pattering of the falling rain created a sensual and wonderful background noise to their lovemaking. While she waited for Radley to recover from fucking her, Lauren fucked Mandy to get her warmed up and ready for her turn at having him balls deep in her. Lauren propped herself up on one elbow and enjoyed watching Radley and Mandy fuck. When they had finished enjoying one another's bodies they took a short nap.

When they woke, she drove them to the restaurant where they enjoyed a tasty afternoon brunch. When they returned, they started getting ready for the costume dance she was taking them to that night.

Chapter 2

It didn't take long for Lauren to dress Radley in his costume. She posed him for inspection when she finished. Radley wore a bowtie around his neck. A buttoned black vest with white trim was all he wore on his torso. He wore form fitting black mesh shorts with a patch of dark black in the center to conceal his package.

"He looks absolutely delish," Mandy commented as she surveyed him.

Lauren guided Radley back into a chair. "And now you can watch two women get ready for the dance."

Having showered earlier both women wore bathrobes which they discarded now. They helped each other apply makeup and took turns applying finger and toenail polish. Lauren pulled Mandy's hair tight to her scalp and braided it. She put rhinestone dangle earrings in her ears and a glittering rhinestone chocker necklace on her. Lauren slipped twin black garter belts up Mandy's legs and positioned them high on her thighs. Attached straps circled around her legs and tied at her ankles. The black strips contained glittering rhinestones. Mandy slipped on a pair of high heels. She then put fingerless gloves with red ruby inserts on each hand.

Mandy gazed at herself in the mirror. "All set except my dress." She giggled.

Lauren went to the closet and selected a dress. Mandy stood still while Lauren slipped it over her head. She fastened the clip at the back of Mandy's neck and let her view herself in the mirror. Her breasts in front were covered but a generous amount of side boob was exposed. The loose sky-blue fabric covered her to below the knees. Mandy turned to observe her back and gasped. The plunging cowl of the dress left her entire back bare along with her ass and the upper third of her thighs. The cut of the dressmade it very much apparent she wore no underwear.

"What do you think?" Lauren asked.

Mandy chuckled. "I love it. Now let's get you ready, Mistress."

Lauren wore dangling earrings as well. They formed a silver spray that almost reached her shoulders. She had silver bracelets on each wrist. A narrow band of fabric stretched across each of her breasts and the cups were held together by a silver ring. The bra section was cut in such a way as to leave a generous portion of under-boob exposed.

A clasp at the back of her neck held up glittering and looped Rhinestones that formed a cage on her torso from just under her breasts to below her navel. Another silver ring was attached to the lower section of her dress. The black fabric barely covered her core and tapered on each side to reveal all of her hips and a plentiful portion of her upper thighs. The material hung loose on her thighs and circled behind. A third of the upper curves of her ass cheeks and center crack were brazenly presented. The skirt part of her dress was ankle length but was slit on each side to her upper thighs. Lauren slipped on black high heels to complete her outfit. Like Mandy, it was blatantly apparent she wore no underwear.

Mandy chuckled. "I love our dresses. One thing is for certain. We're both displaying a lot of ass."

Lauren grinned. "And we will get a lot of envious looks from people who would like to tap those asses. They are however, off limits to everyone except each other and Radley." She winked.

The preparations had taken several hours, and it was approaching ten pm. On the way out to the golf cart she handed each of them an eye mask. They strode into the dance location and up to the bar. There was a DJ located against the far wall and spinning most of the current popular tunes. In front of his station was a large dance floor. Tables surrounded the dancing area.

With drinks in hand the trio circulated among the sizable crowd in search of a table. Many of the men and women were dressed provocatively but none as audaciously as them. They sipped their drinks at the table they located and then started dancing. They took turns dancing with each other and there was no shortage of strangers asking them to dance. Lauren observed the many touches to Mandy's bare ass when she was dancing with strangers. She had many touches of her own. Both women ignored the familiarity. With their backsides on full display, it was to be expected and in her case, enjoyed. She didn't know if Mandy enjoyed them or not. A number of times she saw Radley's dance partner sneak her hands between them to feel his package.

Lauren speculated that maybe it was a fetish of hers, but she shamelessly delighted in having strangers feel her up in public venues. She teased them and then moved on to her next encounter. When they danced a slow dance together, Lauren liked to cup her hands on Mandy's naked butt and grind their pussies together while kissing. She enjoyed it and the crowd loved watching.

The trio left the dance at three in the morning, all of them highly intoxicated. The three sobered slightly during the drive through the fresh night air. Back at the suite the three exchanged kisses and strolled out to the patio.

"I hope you both enjoyed the dance, I know I did," Lauren said.

"I didn't think I'd like having my ass presented for all to see but I did." Mandy chuckled.

Lauren caressed her bare back. "You have a beautiful body Mandy. You shouldn't be afraid to show it off in the right situations."

"Should we go to bed and fuck?" Radley asked.

"We can but I have other ideas." She gazed at Mandy. "In the questioner you filled out with your application you stated that you were interested in bondage."

Mandy's eyes gleamed. "I'm not a whore who someone who charges for sex. I fuck because I enjoy it. I don't just have an interest in bondage, I love it."

Lauren grinned. "Would you like it if Radley and I played with you?"

12