Lauren: Tag-Teamed in Taiwan Ch. 01

Story Info
My daughter's job turns her into a sex toy for the boss.
5.7k words
4.21
36.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

Lauren -- Tag-Teamed in Taiwan

"Dad, I think there are some things we ought to talk about."

That's what my daughter, Lauren, said to me, five days after she returned home from her seven-month business assignment in Taiwan.

"Or rather, I think there are some things that I need to tell you about."

That sounded more serious. As her father, it put me on alert. My immediate response was concern for my daughter, who is the most precious thing in the world to me. In fact, I remember -- remember very well -- some of the phone conversations we had while she was away. And I remember that more than a few of those conversations related to some sexual behavior she'd found herself involved in and her concern over what that behavior was doing to her.

A bit of background, so you'll understand what I'm about to tell you. Lauren and I have been a "couple" for over ten years now, since a few years after her mother-my wife, Sofia, died and left us alone, together. It -- we -- began one rainy night when she was feeling particularly sad and lonely and she asked if she could get in bed with me. After nearly a year of that, the inevitable happened, and we have been "together" since then, in every way. Throughout all these years my precious Lauren has been my wife, my love and my lover, my whore, my piece of ass, my friend, my companion, my confident -- and my daughter.

And I guess she'd have to tell you herself, but during all those years, I have been her husband, her love and her lover, her piece of ass, her friend, her companion, her confident -- and her Dad.

We -- Lauren and I -- share a roomy condo with Jane -- "Janey" -- Lauren's college roommate -- and Matt, Jane's father. They are a couple, too, and have been since my daughter became concerned about Janey's mental well-being and we shared our "secret" with them -- the secret to our happiness, I guess you could say. Based on our "confession," Janey seduced her dad, and since that time they have been together, as a couple, like Lauren and me.

Also, they and we are "close" in most other ways, too; and when the girls graduated college almost three years ago, we decided that we should get a place together and continue the shared life we'd begun when the girls were still in college.

Also, Lauren decided, long ago, that Matt was going to be her man. From the second time she met her roommate's father, she decided that "Matthew" was the only other man in the world who was as good as her Dad, and that they were -- are -- going to end up together. Period.

And that's how my daughter and I happened to be sitting in bed -- our bed -- when she said those words, about how we had to talk, about things she needed to tell me.

As I said, Lauren was back home after the huge international accounting firm she works for offered her the "opportunity" for a 12-month assignment in their Taipei, Taiwan, office. It was a terrific career opportunity, of course. But it also meant that she would be away from our "family" -- Jane and Matthew -- and me -- for a whole year. With our support and promises of constant contact, she accepted the assignment.

It turned out to be a lot harder -- on all of us -- than we'd ever imagined. The promised trips home never materialized -- the company always seemed to need her for something urgent, always with the explanation, "Perhaps next month."

I was not doing well at all. And when Georgia, my late wife's mother and Lauren's grandmother, invited me to come and stay with her in Houston, Lauren was ecstatic and urged me in no uncertain terms to go and be with her.

And that's exactly what it was -- to "be with her." You see, Georgia and I have a bit of history. Actually, we have a lot of history. I've known her since I was 15 and her daughter Sofia and I were high school classmates; and of course, when Sofia and I got married, she became my mother-in-law.

My hot mother-in-law.

Georgia is a stunningly beautiful woman. Maybe even more beautiful now, over 60, than she was when I first met her in her 30's. I had always been attracted to her, but I didn't know that through all those years she'd had an eye on me, too.

Then about a year and a half ago she had come up to visit us in our new condo. But after she'd been with us only a week, Lauren's company sent her on an urgent assignment to their Rome, Italy, affiliate, and Lauren told -- ordered -- Georgia and me to move in together, in my -- our -- bedroom and to "be with me" and take care of me all during the time that Lauren couldn't. And in so doing, my amazing daughter made sure that her beloved Dad and her remarkable, beautiful grandmother finally got the chance to act on our mutual attraction, and on the deep care and affection we'd held for each other for nearly three decades.

Well, once again, Lauren's employer had sent her away, much farther away, and for a much longer time, leaving me, her Dad, without his -- without his everything.

And that's how we got to where we are today -- tonight.

Lauren's first night home was just rest-and-recovery -- from the long flight, and from the long months away from everything that was her life. So that night we cuddled and talked, about how strange it was being without each other, and how good it is to be together again.

I woke up that night feeling a longing for my daughter, but she was simply too exhausted to want anything but sleep.

The third night, Lauren asked if it would be alright if she spent the next nights with Matt -- Matthew. Right now, Matthew is devoted to his daughter, Jane, just as Lauren is devoted to me. But Matthew is Lauren's future. He has no idea that this is the case, of course, because he's just so damned decent and modest. But Lauren knows, just as surely as she knows anything in this world...

But now she is back with me, in our room, in our bed. And it's time for us to talk.

"Dad, I guess there are some things I need to tell you. And by 'need,' I mean, really need to tell you.

"Things got a little weird for me when I was in Taipei."

You can't even imagine -- or perhaps you can imagine -- how this hit me. It was like a punch in the gut. But I controlled myself and I waited, because I knew that my daughter would tell me what she needed to tell me, in the way that she needed to tell it.

"You know how I felt while I was there. I mean, the people in my office were wonderful, and they understood what I might be feeling, and how I was so far from family, and you know how important family is to the Chinese, so they had real sympathy for what I was feeling. And they were always doing their best to help me with all the practical things like finding a good laundry and the best place to buy groceries and how to get around on public transportation.

"But there was still this huge hole in my life where you and Matthew and Jane normally are..."

In interrupted, "Princess, you know we weren't gone -- we were all still with you, even being thousands of miles away..."

"Dad..." She paused. "Dad... please don't interrupt me, Dad. It's difficult enough getting this out, so don't stop me." Another pause.

"Damn! I just have to come out and say it. After several months, I started to become -- not exactly promiscuous, I guess, 'cause I wasn't going to clubs and sleeping around -- but I found myself using sex to try to fill the emptiness I was feeling from being away from you all."

I waited. "Can you tell me, Honey?"

She stopped and thought for a moment. "Let me get a bottle of water from the fridge, then I'll tell you everything, OK?"

When she returned from the kitchen, she settled onto the bed again and began to tell me the whole story.

"Maybe the best way to say it is just begin at the beginning. The assistant director of our office, his name is Kuan-yu, but he goes by Ken at the office, he's the person I reported to. The director's almost never around -- I think he was semi-retired or something. Anyway, Ken had been very good to me and he did lots of things to make my stay easier.

"We'd gotten to know each other a bit -- he'd tell me about his wife and son and daughter, and I tried to tell him all about you and Matthew and Jane. Now that I'm saying this, I think he might have gotten some idea about how things go in our 'family.'

"Anyhow, I'd been to their apartment -- their 'flat' -- a couple of times and had drinks and dinner and met their children, and despite how punk I felt most of the time, I enjoyed the times when I visited them.

"Well, the next time Ken and his wife had me over for dinner, like before, but this time when I was getting ready to leave, his wife, Xinyi -- Shin -- went like she was going to give me goodbye hug, but instead of just a polite, friendly hug, she held me and kissed me, and she held the kiss. What surprised me was that I didn't pull away. I think I needed the contact and the affection so much that I let her, and I even kissed her back a little.

"When I continued kissing her, Ken came up behind me and put his arms around me and pressed his pelvis against me, against my ass, and then he put his hands around my waist and then moved his hands down and was using his fingers to press into my tummy, and when he did that, I practically collapsed. I let my head fall back on his shoulder and enjoyed the feeling of a man's hands -- of anyone's hands − on my body for the first time in so long. Then they let go enough to lead me into the bedroom. I'd been drinking Shaoxing wine and I guess I had too much, and I woke up in their bed with Shin kissing me. Also, it felt like I'd been fucked.

"Also, something else funny -- strange -- happened during the night. One time I looked up and saw their son and their daughter standing there outside the bedroom door, watching what we were doing. Shin saw them there, but she just said, 'It's late, children -- you should be in bed,' and they disappeared.

"I stayed in bed with Shin and Ken for a few hours, then I showered and got dressed, but just before I left, Ken asked me, 'Would you like to come over next Saturday?'"

And then Lauren stopped, like she was trying to organize her thoughts, maybe what she was going to say next. So I went ahead and asked.

"What did you tell him?"

"Yes. I said yes."

"And did you go the next week?"

"Yes."

"And...?"

"When I got there, I found that they'd also invited a friend -- a male friend. After dinner and more drinks and putting the kids to bed, the two men did Shin and me. There wasn't any build-up or seduction, or even any discussion about it. Ken just stepped up behind me and started unzipping my silk dress -- carefully, I guess so he wouldn't damage it -- and then lifted it over my head and draped it over a chair. Then he turned me around and slipped my panties over my hips and down to the floor, and he stayed there, kneeling, and I stepped out of them. He turned me to him, and he ran his tongue up my crotch and I practically swooned and had to brace my hands on his shoulders to keep from collapsing right then and there.

"The other guy, who's also Chinese and kind of tall, maybe almost six feet, stepped over to Shin, and it seemed like they were already familiar with each other, because they went to each other and Shin put her arms around his head and pulled him down and he put his mouth on one of her breasts and started biting on it, and Shin started moaning while he unfastened her skirt and worked it down her hips, and all the time he was still biting her tits through her blouse.

"Like the other time, I guess I was pretty well loosened by the strong wine, and I just kind of went along with whatever they did to me. Or really, what Ken did to me. The other guy never touched me -- at least, while I was at Ken and Shin's. I think I remember Ken guiding me onto their couch, on my knees while he fucked me like that -- I think he at least had the courtesy to get undressed, so it wasn't like I was a whore getting a quickie in the alley or in a night club toilet.

"But that was about the only 'courtesy' he gave me. He fucked me in my pussy, but he came quickly, and I think that was his plan, like he was saving himself for something else. In fact, he recovered real soon, which I think is what he planned, and then I felt the tip of his cock poking around my ass, and I said -- practically shrieked -- 'No!' and I heard Shin's voice saying "Ken!" and he stopped and backed off and I thought that I'd escaped that. But then I saw him grab something from the end table, and then I felt something cold on my asshole and I knew that I was going to get fucked there.

"Fortunately, Ken had lubed me up good, and he knew enough to take it easy at first, and I guess I was pretty loosened up from the wine, that it wasn't too terrible when he went in, and in fact, after about a minute, it started to feel good and I started to enjoy it. And then it started to feel really good, and I really started to enjoy it!

"Anyway, I wasn't so lost or out of it that I forgot about Shin and the other guy. He had her lying on her back on the dining table -- the one we'd just eaten dinner off of less than an hour ago -- and her legs were pulled back and he was fucking her somewhere -- or maybe both places. And all the time he was fucking her he was pinching and pulling and twisting and biting her tits and nipples, and she really seemed to be into it, like the pain was enhancing the thrill she was getting from the fucking.

"Then I guess Ken felt he wasn't going to be able to hold back any more and he reached around me with both hands and he squeezed and milked one breast with one hand and his other hand found my clit, and I was so turned-on by the feeling of his cock moving in and around inside my ass that I was ready for it, and a few flicks with his middle finger just when I felt his cock pulsing and him squirting his cum into my ass and I came, hard. I think I might've even squirted on their couch, but they never said anything about it later, though.

"I didn't stay at Ken and Shin's that night. Instead, I let the friend -- I don't even remember his name -- drive me to my apartment, and he came up and we had sex several times more before he left.

"We started drunken kissing before we even got in my apartment, and as soon as we were inside and closed the door he grabbed my shoulders and forced me down onto my knees and unfastened his belt and zipper and forced me to suck his cock, and after maybe a half-minute of rough mouth fucking, he came in my throat.

"Then he yanked my dress off over my head, and I remember thinking, 'At least he didn't rip anything.' But then he ripped off my panties -- I don't know where my bra was, or if I'd even worn a bra that night. Anyway, after he ripped my panties off he dragged them through my dripping pussy and rubbed them across my face and then wadded them up into a ball and stuffed them into my mouth.

"I sat there on the bed with my panties that were reeking with Ken's cum that was leaking out of my pussy and my ass stuffed in my mouth and I watched him as he stripped, and I noticed that his cock hadn't recovered from just cumming in my mouth, and I wondered if it would -- and did I want that or not.

"Anyway, he threw me back on the bed and put one knee on each side of my legs and he worked two -- then three -- fingers into me and finger-fucked me. And he wasn't gentle about it, and he was so rough that it hurt, but then I thought of him stopping, and I didn't want him to that, either, because it was feeling so good. But one minute it was feeling so good I didn't want him to stop, and then, boom, I was coming so hard that I knew I was squirting a gusher all over the bed and it felt like I was never going to stop, but finally I did.

"He put his head down between my legs and rubbed his face all around in my pussy, which had to be soaking wet, and then he pushed my legs back and started tonguing my asshole. I remember he was trying to poke his tongue into it, and it seemed like he was trying to spit into it. Then he got on his knees and I felt him feeling around with his cock and the next thing I knew, he had it inside me, and it hurt, but I remember thinking that if he just moved it around a little it would feel better. Well, he did, and it did! A lot better! And I actually got into the fuck, but before I could get myself off, he grunted and came inside me, and after a minute or two to catch his breath he grabbed his clothes and dressed and left.

"I fingered myself, and I put two or three fingers in my ass to fill the emptiness that was there after he pulled out I finally got myself off. After I came down I noticed the bed sheets under me. They were drenched from whatever I squirted when he finger-fucked me, and also from his cum that was dripping out of my ass, so I had the presence of mind to strip them off the bed and toss on some clean, DRY, sheets before I collapsed back onto the bed.

"I think I must've slept for five hours straight, but all I remember is that I had a terrific headache for most of the next day..."

... and then she seemed to run out of steam. Emotionally exhausted, or not sure where to go next -- or not sure if she should.

I couldn't stay silent any more -- I had to tell Lauren... tell Lauren... what?

"Lauren, Sweetheart...," and I didn't know what to say next. She knew that I wasn't upset about her behavior -- the sex, the men. Like I said before, Lauren and I are everything to each other. Period. The sex? The men? That's all just background noise, and she knows that.

There was something else, too. While Lauren was alone and lonely and, in her words, using sex to fill the empty places, I was in Texas, with Georgia, spending most of the day -- and every night -- with a beautiful woman that I care about, and who cares about me. So, no, there's no way I can fault Lauren for whatever sexual behavior she engaged in - okay, for fucking strange men.

Who I could blame were the people who put her in that situation. I mean, my daughter was practically raped -- or at least sexually used without her consenting -- first, by someone who should have been protecting an employee who was working in a strange place and a long way from her home and her family, someone who was supposed to be a mentor and, allegedly, her friend. And by his wife, and then by a man they introduced her to, a man who was a guest of theirs.

"Lauren, Sweetheart -- I'm so sorry... so sorry you had to... had to experience... all that. I'm so sorry..."

"Dad, it's OK..."

But before she could finish, I had to tell her, "I'm sick, hearing what you had to go through, how people that you trusted, thought were your friends, let this happen to you, used you..."

And I was. I was sickened by the things my Lauren, my Princess, had been subjected to -- how the men -- and Shin -- had used her.

And how she had enjoyed it. Or at least, how she had enjoyed some of it. Okay, how she had enjoyed a lot of it. And it sickened me that it excited me. I tried to force myself to get past this. Fortunately, Lauren saved me, at least for the moment.

"Ken and Shin invited me to come over the next Saturday night. Except it wasn't so much an invitation -- they just sort of assumed that I'd come."

I was afraid to ask. My voice might even have cracked a little, but I had to.

"Did you... go?"

"When I left their flat, I was sure that I'd never go back again.

"But then, when Saturday started to get closer, I knew that I was going to go.

"Why? Why would you even consider going back with them, after what they did to you before?"

"Because -- because I had to find out...."

What could she possibly have to find out? Then I realized that perhaps whatever it was that my daughter "had to find out," it might not be possible to describe in words. I didn't say anything and instead let her go on.

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers
12