Lauren's Medical Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never thought of the perineum as a sexual part of a woman's anatomy, but as the nurse touched me there and rubbed her fingertips across it, I felt an intense throbbing deep within my sex. My breathing became ragged, and my breasts rose and fell as those wonderful fingers touched me and rubbed that gel deep into my skin. It had to be obvious to Nurse Price that I was sexually aroused and feverish with sexual desire, but she very politely declined to call attention to my aroused state. She was very polite and never said a single word about it. I shamelessly squirmed my hips in a lewd suggestion manner and then Nurse Price grabbed one of my swollen pubic lips and pulled it out, stretching it taut.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" the nurse asked, and I shook my head in negation.

"I'm fine," I insisted, trying to suppress a moan. My legs were stretched out trembling as my body was suffused with sexual tension. My pussy throbbed and it would take so little for me to go over the edge, but I couldn't just say that to Nurse Price. My sex was already gaping and dripping my fluids onto the examination table. How much more humiliating would it be to tell the nurse that her fingertips were just seconds away from bringing me to a powerful orgasm?

I was hoping to suppress my climax until after I left the doctor's office and then masturbate furiously after I got home, however, it turned out that I wasn't going to be able to hold back my body from reaching sexual climax.

At some point the nurse's thumb brushed the hood back from my clitoris and dormienti gel was rubbed directly into my swollen clitoris. I gasped and could no longer hold back. My orgasm broke loose, and with Nurse Price watching me intently, my pleasure flooded explosively through me. My vagina spasmed and I panted and gasped violently as my pelvis squirmed in a lewd, shameless manner.

Nurse Price knew that my body was in the throes of orgasm. The way I was writhing and gasping in orgasmic ecstasy, there's no way she could mistake actions for anything else. Wave after magnificent wave of wanton, libidinous pleasure rocketed through me and overpowered me. I bit my lower lip and tried to keep from screaming, but it was too much, and multiple, shameless cries of passionate sexual release were ripped out of me.

When it was over, I collapsed limp and boneless onto the table. My whole body went slack, and I couldn't seem to move. Nurse Price just watched me without saying anything and waited for my breathing to return to normal.

I was lying there, naked and satiated when Nurse Price spoke again. She didn't mention my boisterous orgasm, but rather said, "Okay, Lauren, you can get dressed now. We want to see you here again in about a month. See the lady at the front desk to make a follow up appointment."

My eyes were still closed, but I nodded in agreement. I seriously doubted my second visit would be as deliciously erotic at the first, but who could say for certain?

12