Lauren's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

Lauren's pussy juice was sweet and sexy, and I just knew I had to go down on her. I leaned down and kissed her on the skin of her inner left thigh, inhaling the rich, musky scent of her pussy as I did so, and then I sat back and put the fingers of both hands into the waistband of her panties.

"Are you thinking about going down on me?" Lauren asked.

"Is that okay?" I asked back. I wanted very much to taste her pussy, but I realised she might be one of those women who doesn't like oral sex.

Lauren swallowed, and with a wry smile, said, "No-one's, umm," pausing, "done that for a long time," she continued, "Dougie didn't believe in it. He said it wasn't normal." She paused again, and added, "But, I'd love it, if you really want to."

"What a waste," I said, as I gently pulled Lauren's panties down, and she lifted her bottom to help me get them off. Her pubic hair was trimmed just a little at the sides to keep it neat, and was little darker than the hair on her head, and looked even darker in contrast to her fair skin. I slid her panties down along her shapely legs, and tossed then on the floor next to the bed. I looked at Lauren's pussy. Her inner pussy lips were a slightly darker pinkish colour than her nipples, and were a little swollen, with fluid oozing between them. It looked very inviting, and I said, "You've got a beautiful pussy, Lauren. And no-one's tasted you down there in all that time?" I looked at her, narrowing my eyes, cocking my head, finding this hard to believe, and she shook her head. "I'll have to rectify that situation," I said.

I leaned down again, and kissed Lauren softly, just at the top of her inner pussy lips. Once again, I inhaled the erotic scent of her pussy, and I could feel myself becoming more excited, my need to have this woman becoming more urgent. I was ready to throw my clothes off and fuck Lauren hard, to have my way with her, and to satisfy the sexual desire that she had triggered in me, but now that I knew she had not experience oral lovemaking for years, I wanted to take my time, and pleasure her with my mouth for a while.

I had always loved going down on a woman, but knowing that Lauren had missed out on this source of sexual pleasure for so long made me want to explore her pussy thoroughly with my lips and tongue. I turned my head slightly, and gently worked the tip of my tongue between her inner lips, tasting them, and tasting the fluids that were pooled there. I had been led to believe that older women did not produce as much pussy juice as they did in their younger days, but Lauren was proving me wrong. I ran the tip of my tongue down between her inner lips, and coated it with her sweetish, tangy juices, spreading them on my tongue so I could experience her flavour, but she was oozing more than I could swallow. I probed the opening of her pussy, ever so gently, tasting the core of Lauren's womanhood, and then I worked my tongue back up, to gently brush her clitoris. My attentions to Lauren's pussy were bringing soft moans from her, but she flinched when my tongue made contact with her clit, and she began to gently caress the hair on the back of my head with her right hand.

I repositioned myself slightly to a better angle, so I could suck Lauren's clit properly, and I placed my mouth over it, with my lips liberally coated with her juices. I moved my head back and forth just slightly, applying the gentlest of suction to her sensitive clit, and Lauren moaned and bucked her hips. Her chest shuddered, and she said, "Simon, that's beautiful. You are so good at that!" Then, she reached down to take my right hand in her left hand, as I rested it on her left thigh, and I continued working her clit with my mouth.

Lauren's chest shuddered twice, and I heard her say, with an urgency in her voice, "Ohh! Simon, I'm coming!" Then, she arched her back, lifting her belly off the bed, squeezing my right hand, saying "Ohhhh!" and then relaxed with a long gasp.

I was surprised that Lauren had climaxed so quickly, but pleased with myself for giving her an orgasm by going down on her, when I had been out of practice for so long myself. Lauren took a deep breath, and lay there for a moment, as I lifted my head from her pussy, and she said, "Come here," holding her arms out.

I kissed her pussy one last time, and then I moved up, and lay on her, taking the weight on my elbows, and she kissed me softly on the mouth. "I can taste myself," she said. Her voice was a little husky, and she hesitated for a moment and said, "You know, I could return the favour if you like," and she reached down with her left hand, and stroked me once along my hard cock, through my jeans, and continued, "But I think we can find something more productive to do with this just now. Don't you?"

This was a side of the smart, stylish Lauren I had worked with all this time, that I had never imagined, but I said, "I think we could come up with something, if we put our heads together."

"It wasn't really our heads I was thinking about putting together," Lauren replied, with that playful smile again, "but you seem a little overdressed, if we're going to take this any further." Her left hand found the zipper on my jeans, and she gently unzipped it, and reached inside to stroke my hard tool. "I'm on fire," she whispered, and lifted her head to kiss me on the mouth again.

After breaking our kiss, I rolled onto my back on Lauren's right side on the bed, and took off my jeans and underpants. My hard cock was rampant, and Lauren gently stroked along it with her right thumb and forefinger, and smiled at me, saying, "I hope I can do that thing justice."

I knelt between Laurens legs, ready to continue, but she said, "I think you should take your shirt off, too." She looked down at herself and said, "After all, I'm naked, you should be, too."

I peeled my polo shirt off, and tossed it on the floor with my jeans, and I lay down and embraced Lauren's naked body on the bed. It was incredibly exciting to hold her like that, with both of us naked, nothing between us, skin to skin, totally intimate. We kissed passionately for a moment or two, in our nakedness, and it was time for me to enter her.

My cock was stone-hard, and would have found its mark without any guidance but I reached down, and gently felt for the opening of Lauren's pussy. She was oozing fluids, her pussy pouting, and ready to accept my rigid cock. I used my right hand to guide my cock to the entrance, and gently slid it inside.

I was naïve enough to think that, as a woman who had borne two children, Lauren's pussy would not be tight, but I was surprised to find the fit of my cock inside her was quite snug, and I took about three gentle strokes before I was fully inside her. The walls of her pussy seemed to hug my cock, and to mould themselves to its shape, and after a minute or two of gentle, but deep thrusting, she took a deep breath, and said, "Simon, I haven't had anything that hard inside me for years."

"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned that I was making her uncomfortable.

"Am I okay?" Lauren asked, with a surprised smile, as she gently met each thrust with a little tilt of her pelvis, "I'm more than just okay, Simon. I'm fantastic!" She pulled my face to hers, and gave me a quick kiss, and said, "You're fantastic. This is beautiful. I can hardly describe it."

I kissed Lauren's mouth again, keeping the rhythm going as I fucked her, and she said, "You made me come before, so if you feel like you need to come, just go for it. It'll be okay." She smiled, a sweet smile, not the mischievous one she had been giving me since we started.

"What about you?" I asked, giving her a quick kiss before she answered.

"That's okay, I've got a feeling we'll be having a few encores after this," she smiled, hugging me to her, as we made love.

Lauren's pussy was holding my cock in a loving embrace, and with each gentle thrust, I was becoming more excited, and getting closer to my own orgasm. I wanted to come, but even though Lauren had invited me to take my pleasure, I wanted to make her come again with my cock inside her. Her pussy was slick, wet and snug, working my cock to perfection, and I decided to pick up the pace a little, thrusting faster, going a little deeper.

"That's the way," Lauren said, with a strain starting in her voice, and she adjusted the rhythm of own pelvic tilt to meet me, "That's great, Simon." I started to fuck her harder, deeper, and I adjusted my position a little, so the sensitive head of my cock was getting more pressure inside her pussy. I picked up the pace a little more, sensing that Lauren wanted to be fucked harder, and I could feel my cock actually leaving her pussy with each out-stroke, and then thrusting back inside again, going deep, spurring both of us on to greater levels of sexual pleasure.

"Are you close?" Lauren said, that urgent note back in her voice.

"I think so," I answered, feeling the pleasure building up, the storm clouds of my own orgasm gathering in the distance.

"I think I'm gonna go off like a box of crackers, Simon. I can't help it," Lauren said, her voice a little louder than before, her eyes widening, then a low moan came from her.

I felt Lauren's legs wrapping around me, as I drove my cock into her pussy. The two of us were fucking hard, fucking deep, on Lauren's bed. A middle-aged woman, and a man young enough to be her son, joined at the pelvis, mating, fucking, screwing, call it what you will, but Lauren and I had stepped outside society's norms, and found something amazing there, and we were about to experience a mutual orgasm.

I felt the pleasure in my cock seeming to grow exponentially, as Lauren's low moan, became a quivering, "Ohh, ohh, ohh," sound, and she closed her eyes, and the rhythmic tilt of her pelvis changed to a thrusting motion, driving my unyielding cock further into her soft, wet, snug pussy with each stroke. Lauren was giving as much as she was taking, putting her heart and soul into this, and she threw her head back on the pillow.

I felt my own orgasm bursting inside me, as waves of pleasure started at the base of my cock, and rebounded from one end me to the other, and a throaty gasp came from Lauren, lost in her own orgasm, but still thrusting back at me. I felt my seed spurting into Lauren, experiencing a blissful release of pleasure as I filled her pussy with it, and I kept thrusting, milking the final spasms of sweet pleasure from her, and finally feeling my orgasm subside.

Lauren had still not completely finished, as I came back to reality. Her arms were locked around me, surprising me with her strength for a moment, and she opened her eyes, and her whole body relaxed underneath me. She sighed, and pulled my head down, kissing me one last time, then said, simply "Omi-god!"

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Couldn't you tell?' she smiled up at me.

My cock was half-hard, still resting inside her pussy, but I felt a gush of fluid. Lauren put her hand down under herself and said, "You flooded me." Then a quick breath, and she continued, "I'd forgotten how much a young man leaves behind. It's been so long."

I lay down next to her, on her right, too worn out by the hard sex we had just had, to remain on top any longer, and Lauren turned onto her right side, and put her left arm around me. "That was absolutely amazing," she said, in a soft voice, as she got her breath back, "I haven't had sex like that for years."

"It's been a while for me, too" I said, smiling back. It was true, because I hadn't been with a woman since my girlfriend had dumped me.

"Well," Lauren smiled, that mischievous look back again, "I think we both have some lost time to make up for, don't you think." She cuddled up to me, in her bed, in her room, in her quiet suburban street, and I held her beautiful, womanly body to myself, caressing her until arousal returned, and we did it all again.

That was the night I became part of Lauren's story. Lauren and I didn't become a couple, but our friendship was different after that. We both know this can't last forever, but we still get together for hot sex on a regular basis, and Lauren no longer wishes she was thirty years younger, because the Lauren of today is the one sharing her bed with me. As for me, I like her just the way she is.

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers