Lauren's Submission - Introduction

Story Info
Lauren doesn't yet know how sub she is.
3.7k words
4.33
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren turned off the water to the shower, careful not to get her hair wet. Some of the dark strands still clung to her wet shoulders, but she still had to style it and get ready so it wasn't that bad. This was her third shower for the day. Not that she had needed them any of them. It was nerves and an intense desire to be perfect for her date tonight that had her so anxious.

She stepped out of the steam filled shower and onto her plush bath mat. The cooler air raised goose bumps across her pale skin. It only took a moment to soak up the droplets with the white terry cloth towel and she was able to spend more time rubbing lotion into her skin. She was meticulous with this, making sure to spread it evenly across her body. She knew the hot water had a tendency to dry her skin and if Mark, her date, touched her hand or gave her a hug, she didn't want to upset him by having flaking or unattractive skin.

The lotion felt cool and soothing on her legs as she massaged it into her calves. She had shaved her legs during her first shower and with this being the third round of lotion, they were completely smooth without a hint of razor burn, even on her most delicate of areas.

She blushed, thinking back to the morning. She'd shaved herself...down there... before of course, even went with some girl friends to get waxed one time, but she had never done it before a date. She wasn't the type of girl that did anything on the first date, except a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Mark had made an offhand comment while they had been chatting about how he liked skirts and dresses, which had led her to shave her legs, which had led her to not stopping there.

On reflex, she checked her phone again, opening up her messenger app. There was a notification that a new text message had been received.

'Can't wait to meet you tonight. I'll have an Uber pick you up at 7 to take you to the restaurant.'

'I'm looking forward to it too. ' She texted back, adding in a little smiley face to help convey her excitement.

She glanced at the clock on the wall, seeing the readout show 4:45pm. 'Not enough time for another shower', she thought to herself.

She had known Mark for just a little over a month. They had met online in a chat room and immediately hit it off. He was older then her, 35 to her 22, but it wasn't such a wide age difference as to cause her alarm and she didn't think anyone would give her strange looks if they were seen together. Guys her own age were far too immature for her anyway. She couldn't remember the last time she had been on a date and it had been four years since she had had a boyfriend.

Now that she was out of college, and no longer completely focused on schoolwork and getting good grades, she wanted to live a little. This was the first time she felt like an adult, and adults went on dates.

She slid into her small black panties and matching bra. They were the only items she owned from Victoria's Secret and were the sexiest underwear she had. She had bought them on a whim after reading an article about women empowerment and how wearing undergarments like this were meant less for pleasing someone else and more for your own sense of confidence.

Confidence was something she lacked, and she was eager to try anything that would help. She wanted to make a good impression. After all their conversations and texts, this would be their first date, the first time they met face to face.

He had been so incredibly patient with her. There first conversation had lasted for hours and ranged from books to wine to where they grew up. She had given him her e-mail address, honestly never expecting him to message her. It had been a shock when the next morning she found a message saying how it had been a pleasure to meet and chat with her.

It had taken her a week to work up the courage to share a picture. She was so nervous as she hit send that she could barely keep her hand from shaking to work the mouse and keyboard. She needn't have been worried. Mark had been so complimentary. He gushed over the simple picture she had sent, and the smile his words had caused lasted for days.

After that, she was always trying to get on hang-outs to chat with him. She would sneak on during work to say a quick 'hello.' Or rush up to her room after dinner with her parents to see if he was online. More often than not he was or at least responded to let her know he was at work, or had a project he was working on. It was another two weeks before she had offered her cell number in order for them to text.

He made her feel special in ways no one had before. Since meeting him, Mark had been a steadying force in her life. An anchor for her to hold onto.

Turning in the full length mirror she looked at how the boy cut panties covered her cheeks, while hugging them nicely. Her pushup bra gave her 34c bust a little extra cleavage without making her look cheap and helped make her look slender. There was a hint of outline on her abs, but she knew she needed to focus on exercising more.

It had taken her all morning to narrow her dress selection down to two choices. Her favorite was a grey patterned dress that went down to her ankles. It was soft and demure and what her friends called mousy. She frowned to herself, putting it back in her closet. It would have made her the most relaxed if going out with her friends, but she didn't want Mark to be embarrassed to be seen with her.

The other dress was black and came to her knees. It flared out slightly at the bottom and swished when she walked. The top had narrow straps and revealed a hint of her bust.

She slid into it, feeling its weight settle around her. It was the nicest dress she owned and she had never worn it out. It felt too nice for her and looking into the mirror she barely recognized the girl looking back at her. Dark brown eyes framed by slightly curled hair that reached past her shoulders. The dress made her look skinny and busty at the same time.

Her phone vibrated. She looked down to see a text from Mark saying the Uber would be there in 10 minutes and what the color of the car was and the license plate. Her heart was pounding in her chest with anticipation and nervous excitement. She typed out a quick, 'See you soon ' in response and did a final check of her hair and makeup before heading downstairs to wait.

----------------------

Mark leaned back in his chair, smiling to himself seeing the text from Lauren and the emoticon she added to her last text. He knew her well enough to know that she was smiling for real.

He glanced at his watch and at the app again. He had about 40 minutes before he needed to be at the restaurant to meet her. Plenty of time for him to finish his business and walk over to K Pauls in the French Quarter.

He wasn't sure what had originally caused him to private message her in the chat room, but her shyness and naiveté had created an immediate attraction in him. She was precious and absolutely gorgeous. The most surprising thing was that she didn't know how beautiful she was.

It had taken all of his self-control to not press her too much as they were getting to know each other. He had to let her open up at her own pace and share as she grew more comfortable. It had taken finesse and randomly talking about his weekend and sharing a picture first for her to share one in return.

Mark gasped a little, looking down at the blonde that was on her knees before him. She was looking up at him, her eyes smiling seeing the reaction she caused. His cock was resting on her face as her tongue licked his balls gently.

She was in her 40's, but still cute and had had some work done. Her tube top was pulled down to reveal her fake tits and her short skirt was riding up to show her bare ass. Across the room, three other couples watched, some indulging in their own fun.

Colette was a little known secret in New Orleans. It was the only club of its type in the city where you could have a drink, meet someone, and then fuck them right there in front of everyone. In the various rooms you could meet with people of all walks of life. Swingers, BDSM enthusiasts, club girls mingled among each other. The hundred dollar cover and strict dress code ensured that the clientele were of a certain caliber.

He had met Melissa in the main room about thirty minutes ago. He had stopped by for a quick drink before his date and hadn't been expecting to hook up with anyone. Melissa had been at the bar with her husband and had started flirting with him. One thing had led to another and Melissa ended up on her knees while her husband watched at the bar.

Mark slipped his hand behind her head, guiding her up to the tip of his cock. Her lips parted and slid down his hard shaft. She had some talent and had obviously done this before. More importantly, she enjoyed doing it.

He smiled down at her and she redoubled her efforts, bobbing her head up and down. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and she kept them tight against her lips, using her mouth and hand in conjunction to create eve more pressure around his cock.

"Honey, I'm about to cum." He said. "I have a date tonight, so don't make a mess."

Melissa gave a little moan of understanding and took his cock deeper. She wasn't able to deep throat, few girls could, but the way her lips pulled at his cock felt amazing. She stroked his cock faster with her hand, looking up at him. Her lips were stretched tight around the head of his thick cock.

With another grunt, Mark shot his first load into her mouth. His cock pulsed again and he knew an even more powerful jet of cum was shooting into her. Melissa swallowed as quickly as she could, gagging as the third spurt caught her off guard.

She fought the urge to pull back and as instructed didn't make a mess.

She smiled up at him again, licking the tip of his cock for the last drop of cum before tucking him back into his boxers.

Mark stood, straightening his shirt and buttoning up his pants. He raised his drink in salute to Melissa's husband and made his way to the exit. He wanted to get there a little ahead of Lauren.

---------

Lauren ran her hands over her dress, smoothing it down after the car ride down town. The doorman invited her in and she thanked him, letting him point her in the direction of the hostess stand.

"Do you have a reservation?" The young man behind asked behind the hostess stand, eyeing Lauren up and down.

"I'm meeting someone. I'm not sure if he's here yet. His name's Mark." Lauren said.

"Ah yes." He responded. "Follow me please."

Lauren followed him down a hallway and into the main dining room. The dark room was half filled with people, mostly business men in suits talking animatedly with each other. In the back corner was a table for two with a man sitting alone.

Lauren recognized him at once from the pictures she had seen. Her breath caught and she did her best to keep her composure. The pictures had not done him justice. He looked more distinguished then his picture, sitting at the table, a bottle of white wine resting at his elbow. There was a half drunk glass next to him and a small plate with bread and butter.

A rush of panic ran through her. 'Was she late?' She thought to herself. 'How long had he been waiting? Was he mad?'

His eyes locked on hers as she approached, brow furrowing ever so slightly before they softened. He smiled broadly, and stood, pulling a chair out for her.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." Mark said, sitting back down across from her.

Lauren felt her cheeks heat and knew she was blushing. Her eyes moved down, unable to meet his for a moment. Relief flooded through her as well. He wouldn't have complimented her like that if he was mad or didn't like her.

"Thank you." She managed to get out, looking through her lashes to see him still watching her and smiling.

He was wearing a white button up shirt with a dark blazer that had a very subtle paisley pattern. It looked well cut and expensive. He looked comfortable in it and at this fancy dinner. In contrast, she felt like everyone knew she didn't belong here. It had been a long time since she had gone out and restaurants such as this were not the norm for her.

The waitress came over and poured a glass of wine for her. Lauren shot a quick glance at her long enough to see her white uniform straining to barely contain her breasts. Laurens eyes went back to Marks to see his gaze still intently on her. She smiled again, her heart fluttering. It was nice to feel like the prettiest girl in the room and it was clear that Mark only had eyes for her.

"Would you like to start off with an appetizer?" The waitress asked.

"Thank you, but no. If you could give us a moment, we should be ready to order soon." Mark said.

"Of course, Sir. I'll be back soon."

Mark smiled slightly as the server spoke. He had a gorgeous smile and Lauren felt special when it was directed at her. Mark had a natural talent for making her feel special. She didn't even think he knew that he was doing it.

"Lauren," He said, a thrill going through her as she heard her name roll of his lips for the first time. "It's hard to believe this moment is real. I hope I am not a disappointment to you."

"No! Of course not." Lauren exclaimed surprised. "I was worried that I wasn't going to be what you expected once you saw me in person."

"If I am being honest." Mark started. "You are so much more than I expected. I knew you to be an intelligent, vibrant young woman. From your pictures, I could see your kindness and beauty, but to see it all together now before me...I'm at a loss for words."

Lauren's cheeks were on fire and she could feel her blush growing.

"Even that blush you are trying to hide is beautiful Lauren." He said softly, one hand touching resting on hers for a moment. "Take a deep breath Lauren. You are okay. Relax."

He was smiling as he said it, but Lauren still obeyed. She trusted him and his guidance. She took a deep breath, steadying herself by his presence. She was okay.

She was with Mark, someone she had only known for a month, but someone she had spoken with every day since meeting him. He was so solid and in control. Each motion he made was with purpose. She could feel that control spreading out to her and that simple thought help put her at ease.

The server returned with a pad and pen, holding it ready and asking if they had any questions about the menu.

Mark sat up. Taking both the menus in his hands, having never opened them.

"The lady will have the seared almon with steamed broccoli and wild rise, no bur blanc sauce. I will have the filet, medium rare, with the same sides."

Lauren was impressed that he had remembered that she liked fish and also wasn't a fan of too much butter when it came to vegetables. She also really enjoyed how he took charge and ordered her food for her. She could get used to him making decisions on her behalf. It was comforting knowing that she was being taken care of.

"Excellent, Sir. I will have those right out to you."

Mark smiled again. She caught it this time. It was the moment the server called him Sir. It was just a small tick at the corner of his mouth when she said that word, but it was unmistakable. An irrational pang of jealousy went through her that another girl was able to make him smile.

"If I remember from our conversations," Mark said conversationally, "you don't spend a lot of time downtown. Is that correct?"

Lauren took a deep breath and decided to take a risk.

"Yes Sir, that is correct." She said, looking down at her hands in her lap.

Lauren felt Mark go still, his eyes weighing heavy on her. She glanced up, hoping to see a smile which wasn't there. His eyes look hungry, filled with a desire and she felt a matching heat within her. This isn't what she expected. She had been hoping to cause a smile, but this was so much more. This was a look for her alone and she was surprised about how much she fed off it. She wanted it and liked how that felt.

"Lauren," Mark said, the timbre of his voice low, almost a growl and each word measured, "were you nervous about meeting me tonight?"

She left like she was being tested and she desperately wanted to pass. Her heart was pounding in her chest from his subtle change in demeanor. She had been incredibly nervous all day, nervous about everything from the moment she had first started chatting with Mark. She wanted to put on a brave front to let him know everything was fine and she wasn't nervous, but when she parted her lips to speak she couldn't bring herself to lie to him. It would be doing him a dishonor.

"Yes Sir." She whispered.

The moment she uttered the word Sir for the second time, she saw the smile reach his eyes and her heart skipped a beat in relief.

"Good girl." Mark said, equally softly. "I'm glad you admitted that to me. Take a drink of wine for me please and another deep breath." His words were spoken casually, but they had a hint of command in them. She found herself doing as he asked without thinking. Not that there was much to think about. The wine should help put her at ease and she did want to be his good girl.

"I know this is new for you and that it's been ages since you've been on a date. I promise to take care of you tonight and be a perfect gentleman. I may even share some of my desert." He winked at the last part, breaking some of the tension.

Lauren laughed, already feeling more at ease.

The food was brought out and their conversation roamed from topic to topic. All of his smiles were for her now and she enjoyed calling him Sir. It felt natural to her now and she could tell that he enjoyed the show of respect.

All too soon dinner was finished and Mark covered the entire check.

"Would you like to take a walk with me Lauren?" He asked, as they stepped outside onto the street.

"Yes please, Sir." She said.

Mark offered her his arm which she gladly took. Feeling safe next to him. New Orleans had a bad reputation and she never liked going out to this part of town alone or after dark. With Mark next to her she knew that nothing was going to happen.

She let him lead her down to Jackson Square and down to the river. The water was like dark glass and lights from the west bank reflected beautifully off it. The air was warm, but no uncomfortably so, it had none of the swelter that came with the summer months.

The stopped by the wrought iron railing along the water and he turned her to face him. The streetlights shone in his eyes and he looked so handsome to her.

"Lauren." He said to her softly. "I would like to kiss you." His voice was low and in control though underneath it she could hear that growl of desire again. "Would that be okay?" He asked.

"Yes." She whispered, nodding her head.

"Yes what, Lauren?"

"Yes please Sir." She said, leaning towards him, her chin lifted, eyes closing.

"You have to ask for it Lauren." He said.

"Please Sir, please kiss me." She moaned, aching to feel his touch.

Mark leaned forward, pressing his lips to her. One hand went behind her head, slipping into her hair, his other hand on her hip. He pulled her close to him, hungrily devouring her. She could taste the wine he had had with dinner, smell his cologne, feel his hunger for her. His lips parted and she could feel his tongue searching for hers. She met it with her own, slipping it into his mouth. Moaning into his kiss.

With an effort of self-control, Mark ended the kiss and Lauren leaned against his chest, her knees weak and shivers running through her body. She wanted more. She could feel herself becoming addicted to him.

"I would like to see you again Lauren, if you would like to go on a second date with me."

She started to nod her head, but then remembered what he liked.

"Yes Sir, I would love to go on a second date with you." She said.

12